PDA

View Full Version : If I could have one piece of kit...

Blip_
09-09-2006, 05:11 PM
All right, this one's a cross between a "getting to know you" thread and a kink question, so I've tossed a coin and put it in this forum.

If you could have one piece of exotically large dungeon furniture...what would it be? I'm not talking about gags, cuffs, or spreader bars - most of us could probably afford those, and have somewhere to put them. I'm talking about the big stuff - full-sized racks, St Andrew's Crosses - that only a lucky few will ever own, and the rest of us will merely lust over.

So, if you could choose one big toy, or piece of dungeon furniture...what would it be?

(Bonus points for a link or a picture to describe it - if it's copyrighted material publically available on the web, but you post a link, I'm assuming that's okay)

Ozme52
09-09-2006, 05:33 PM
That's a really tough question... A really fine horse? A dining room table?

Ozme52
09-09-2006, 05:35 PM
I think I'd start with one of those new Tetruss rigs.

Timberwolf
09-09-2006, 05:56 PM
Call me old fashioned but my number one choice is a bed. This one certainly looks better for fun than my current option:

http://www.stockroom.com/bdsmlibrary/product1.aspx?product_id=1899

Ozme52
09-09-2006, 07:34 PM
Show 'em your wares boy....

_ID_
09-09-2006, 08:03 PM
eXtreme Latex Vacuum Bed - The Ultimate Bondage Experience

This Latex Vac-Bed is designed especially for those in search of the most intense bondage adventure possible! By vacuuming the air from between two layers of 14 gauge latex, the vac-bed immobilizes the person inside and produces an extremely restrictive and sensual experience. The clear top vac bed is a neat option. It allows you to see the Bottom very well and the great facial expressions they make when the air is sucked out. The Vac-Bed comes with:

* Its own 1 1/2 inch PVC frame (holes are predrilled along the inside to spread the force of the vacuum.)
* A 95 inches x 35 inches 14 gauge latex sack, with a zipper that runs along one side, fits snuggly over the PVC frame.
* A reinforced hole for the vacuum cleaner attachment.
* A reinforced hole is also placed closer to the top for a breathing.

Using your Latex Vacuum Bed is simple. Place your bondage partner inside the Vac-Bed, ensuring that they can breathe safely through the Vac-Bed's breathing hole. Close the zipper that runs the length of the side of the Vac-Bed and make sure that your bondage partner is comfortable before attaching the vacuum cleaner to the connector at the bottom. The 1 ½ inch PVC connector will fit most household vacuum cleaners.

NOTE: (eXtreme Restraints recommends using a hollow gag so that there is no chance of the breathing hole slipping and restricting the flow of air.)

When the vacuum cleaner is switched on, all of the air will be rapidly and evenly removed from all sides, instantly "shrink wrapping" the person inside! It is important to check to make sure that the person inside the Vac-Bed is breathing alright and that they are not experiencing any discomfort before continuing.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/latex-vac-bed_112.html

Ruby
09-09-2006, 09:48 PM
Oooh, Timberwolf, I want one of those, too!

ElectricBadger
09-10-2006, 02:22 AM
My next project is a spanking bench; couldn't find a good concept picure, but basically the horse-style type.

I've already made a couple crosses, and they're actually pretty easy to tuck away (4 bolts, maybe 1 minute with an adjustable wrench, takes them apart).

I made a bed as well, although it was rather a pain and not like the pictures above at all (no posts or superstructure). It's a two-part assembly that splits down the middle for portability (connects with pull latches), it has 14 flush rings around the edge for tie downs.

I also made a toy rack, which was almost the best project so far. Nothing like rifling through a half dozen drawers looking for THAT ONE TOY to kill a good rape scene!

If people are interested and I can find my bloody camera, I'll post a few pictures.

_ID_
09-10-2006, 05:09 AM
If people are interested and I can find my bloody camera, I'll post a few pictures.

Would love to see!

V/R
ID

gagged_Louise
09-10-2006, 05:48 AM
An electric chair.
Just kidding, and I don't think you'd find those on ebay. A suspension bar powerful enough to take the full weight of someone struggling hard (preferably two bars, to be able to, like, fix each ankle to one of them!)

TomOfSweden
09-16-2006, 02:35 AM
A cage to put my slave when she's naughty, but I'm more into toys than furniture so we've been doing fine with it so far.

slaveanita
09-16-2006, 04:38 PM
One of these. I mean look how happy she is:rolleyes:

There would be no room to move away from a crop on your backside either.

copyrighted picture - had to remove it. Silke

Sorry guys, here's the link for a legitimate pic

http://www.extremerestraints.com/stockade-with-optional-fucking-rod_165.html

slaveanita
09-16-2006, 04:40 PM
Failing that, one of these would do:p

see above - no copyrighted pictures allowed. Silke

Silke
09-16-2006, 05:30 PM
slaveanita - maybe you can find some pictures without the logo and copyright on it? :)

TheKnothead
09-16-2006, 06:44 PM
Call me old fashioned but my number one choice is a bed. This one certainly looks better for fun than my current option:

http://www.stockroom.com/bdsmlibrary/product1.aspx?product_id=1899

I'd like to build another bed, and looking at the link above, it's nice to know that I was on the right track. Sorry for the terrible picture...doesn't show much and you can't see the other four rings are located in corners. I did have lots of places to tie off to though. All in all it was pretty cool ...so definitely another bed...

TKH

slaveanita
09-18-2006, 08:02 AM
Look at the top item here, OMG!! Gets me aroused just looking at it!

http://www.fantasyleatherworks.com/stockades.htm

Jaeger
09-21-2006, 12:03 PM
An enormous cylindrical glass tank.

Desperadosong
09-21-2006, 03:06 PM
Vac bags are fun!! I saved that stockade site to my favorites.... wow.... that could be fun!!!

Ds

Silke
09-21-2006, 03:58 PM
An enormous cylindrical glass tank.

Oooohh...thinking water bondage? *batting eyelashes* :D