PDA

View Full Version : contest of the mind and body

likeafox
09-11-2006, 12:32 AM
I enter though a great stone corridor my master walking ahead of me yanks on my lease as I lag behind. I was looking at the images carved into the wall depicting stories of slave and masters performing unusual and horrific tasks. My partner in slavery chuckles as I’m choked back into place.:eek: As I continued walking I was wondering if I could perform well enough to win this contest for my master, She seemed very set on winning. Months before she had us go through the most intense slavery training, and I though some of the wounds would never heal.
We enter into a large coliseum, and lined up beside some of the other slaves and masters that were already here. We were lined masters in front slaves behind; many of the masters had more then one slave just like me and my partner. All around were people crowding the stadium to see this line of masters and slaves. I wasn’t sure what we were supposed to do to entertain these people, but I had a good idea.
A hush came over the crowed as two people entered onto a platform high above the people. A woman dressed in the most elaborate bondage gear that used mostly intertwined belts, she looked like a dark goddess that designed to judge these filthy people. Beside her was a man dressed in similar fashion though his main theism was large spikes. Behind them were several slaves crawling on all four, there leases attached to a bondage belt that both wasters wore. They addressed the masters that were lined up. "Welcome to my tourtement, we have called the best masters from around the world. Each task will have a different theme, and we will judge your performers the best will continue to the next theme till we have chosen the winner, or winners. The winners will be rewarded one wish if it’s appropriate and anything I think ells I can think about.
A great cheer came form the crowed as the first theme was declared. My master seemed a little disappointed. We did not train in that area so it seems will pretty much wing it, but I know my mistress, she will improvise and bring us to the next challenge no sweat. Them I though all she could do with me in those settings and I realized I could not wait to please my mistress, and I could she that my master was already thinking of what to do from the cruel smile that was forming.
It turned over in my mind several times the theme "Out doors bondage and submission". The contest has begun and the arena was being changed into a forest with plenty of thing to use. The overlord masters pointed there crop to you and said "you’re first."

likeafox
09-11-2006, 12:34 AM
First theme outdoors bondage and submission. Masters and subs sould write it in there own perspective. Let the contest begin and have fun!:D