PDA

View Full Version : One of my favorite fantacies

Desperadosong
09-12-2006, 08:40 AM
I started reading some of these fantacies partly because I've been having thoughts of trying to return to the lifestyle again. (Yes I know I'm at least partly back, having joined this forum and all) I'll toss one out for ya'll... it's the most common one that I "play" to.

My Master has planned a superbowl party for his buddies, and instructs me to prepare the snacks and such for it. I love parties so do so happily. The big day arrives, and the guests begin showing up. When they are all there, watching the game, my Master instructs me to strip. My eyes go wide as these are 'nila friends (or so I thought) and to my knowlege they knew nothing of our lifestyle. I hesitate... but seeing his eyes focoused on me, I realize he is serious and ever so slowly begin removing my clothes. It's winter, and although the house is warm, it's chilly as the last bit of fabric flutters to the floor. Instinctivly, my eyes fall passivly to the floor... my headspace could not get more submissive. He informs me that I will be serving his buddies naked throughout the party. I squeak out a soft "Yes Master" and he dismisses me to bring some of the munchie trays from the kitchen. I feel so many eyes upon my bare flesh as I step away! At half time, Master grabs my hair and walks me to the center of the room, dropping me first to my knees, then rolling me onto my back. All I can think is 'omg! surley he wouldn't use me in front of everyone!'..... but he does one step more humiliating than that. He tosses my favorite 2 toys, a dildo and a clit vibe, down at me and tells me that I will be the halftime show for the men. My head races, but he is persistant and I begin, nervous and embarressed, but quickly I loose myself in the sensations. Soon, I hear Master's voice telling me that I can cum as many times as I need or want. With his words, my body shakes and tightens up in the throws of an orgasm as a squeal escapes my lips. I'm not sure how long I played like that, but it seemed all to soon that I feel Master's firm hand remove the toys, caress my cheek and see his warm smile. I flush with joy that he is pleased as he explains to me that I have been raffled off during my "show" to one of the men for the evening. My eyes go wide as I still don't know which man and honestly didn't think Master would ever share me, even though we had discussed it was a fantacy of mine. At the end of the game, Master places a leather hood on me and leads me to the guest bedroom where I wait for what seems like an endless time. Then, I hear the creak of the door and heavy footsteps on the floor approaching me. My heart is in my throat as his fingers entwine in my long hair, firmly guiding me onto the bed............

Ds

Silke
09-12-2006, 08:58 AM
Damn, this is a hot little fantasy!! I might incorporate that into my own play...*grins* Mind you, I'd die if it would really happen, lol.

MsUther
09-12-2006, 09:15 AM
Seeing that this made me mentally stutter, its hard to get some coherent words out in writing, may I moan my pleased response from the fantasy instead?:D
This was one hot fantasy, Desperadosong. Allthough I would die too, if this was going to happen, I really think I would want it anyhow. *sighing and growling!*

maddie
09-12-2006, 09:44 AM
Oh. My.

*fans self*

Timberwolf
09-12-2006, 10:50 AM
Well I definitely love it too. That's one hell of a halftime show, and more.

Great fun little fantasy indeed.

Warbaby1943
09-12-2006, 10:56 AM
Desperadosong great fantasy and an even better half time show than the Orange Bowl. You tell it very nicely too.

Desperadosong
09-12-2006, 12:45 PM
It's one of those things I "hate to love" :o hehe One of these days I'll write some of the others, but with a bit better description. Glad ya'll liked it!!

Ds

Ozme52
09-12-2006, 11:37 PM
Football...

tight ends, wide receivers, point spread, ....gotta love it.

subserviant
04-04-2008, 11:39 AM
uuumm the only thing that would make it better ,if all the guys had a go they would pick numbers and alternate between pussy ,mouth and ass

SirTimothyk
04-13-2008, 06:57 PM
i'm with subserviant....or with each touchdown a spanking

jeanne
04-14-2008, 08:09 PM
This is so very close to a fantasy of mine...just a fantasy, mind you! :)