PDA

View Full Version : The Birthday Bash

Domtotrain
09-13-2006, 05:59 AM
A present for my sub. A few others have seen it and liked it so......I am not a formal writer, but from time to time find it an effective way to express myself.

The Birthday Bash

He did the bash (he did the Birthday bash), he did the bash (it caught on like a flash), he did the bash (it was a S&M smash), he did the bash (there was no talking trash). He did the bash (he did the Birthday bash), wa ooo, wa wa ooo, wa OOO.

She awoke to the smell of coffee and fresh warm croissants. On the tray he was holding was some apple butter, honey, lots of butter, a napkin, and a card which read….”Do not open until after your shower and you are dressed.” He placed the tray next to her in the bed, kissed her forehead, said “Happy Birthday, babe, you are the most gorgeous 20 10 in the whole world.” “Take your time; I will get the kids off to school.” He smiled at your obvious approval of this simple act. Then he left her alone to enjoy her early, leisurely, awakening.

Since she was on cum restriction yesterday, as she stretched herself awake, she could feel a tingling in her private parts, a sort of longing. Knowing that he had said she was to have 20 10 orgasms today, she was anxious to get started and she started to woof down the carefully selected breakfast items. As she started to really appreciate the food, the comfort, and her burgeoning excitement she thought of hurrying like she does most days. Instead, she slowed and decided to luxuriate in the subtle awakening process. Naked under the sheets, she felt warm, calm, and safe.

Much later she arose and proceeded to the shower. Letting the water cascade all around her, but especially on her nipples which firmed quickly and then removing the handheld faucet directing it at her clit and the surrounding area, she came quickly, hard, and long. Her knees became weak and she leaned her back against the wall of the shower, unable to stop herself, yet unable to stand the intense nature of her pleasure. Finally, after what was it 6 or 7 orgasms, she had regained her composure enough to return the faucet to its cradle. She hadn’t felt this good, comfortable, and relaxed in quite some time. She was looking forward to the rest of the day.

As she opened the dresser drawer, she was confronted by a package with the words “Wear these and nothing else.” She curiously opened the package to find a splendid bra and panty set of purple satin. She held them to her cheek and inhaled the fresh, clean smell and felt the smooth finish on her face. She put them on, looked into the mirror, nodded and proceeded to the kitchen.

He handed her a fresh cup of coffee and said, “well, my pet, are you ready to begin your celebration?” You smile and say, “haven’t we already started?” “Not quite” he smirked. Lowering his zipper and dropping his pants you can see that someone is excited about the birthday arrangements. Wasting no time, you drop to your knees, engulf him and use your free hand to massage his balls. You are frantic in your desire. No one could stand the onslaught of your passion for very long and he was not in control of you at that moment. Before long he arched his hips and drove his cock deep into your throat and with a massive groan unloaded a warm, salty, viscous, load deep within. You refuse to let go until he is completely soft. Ignoring his little yelps as you continue to coax the last few drops out of the super sensitive head, you feel just as sated as he does. Only you recover faster.
It is almost as if your eyes say to him, whatcha got for me next? He laughs as he can read your thoughts, he knows you so well. He wraps a blanket around you and leads you out to his car. It feels nasty to be half naked outside where anyone can see you, but you trust him completely. He drives to one of both of your favorite clubs, where there is a small tent set up in the parking lot. This particular club is located on a busy street at an intersection with another busy street. He leads you out, careful to avoid any rocks or debris, so as not to upset your bare feet. He opens the flap to the tent. As you allow your gaze to wander inside, your eyes open as you spot the whipping post. An audible gasp is released when you see the line up of crops, paddles, and whips. Your eyes center on a sign which reads……”Welcome to The Birthday Bash, come inside and take a turn.” You almost choke as you start to realize what is in store for you. He takes you in his arms and kisses you hungrily and firmly, producing a stirring in both of you. He says, “I don’t want everyone seeing my pussy or my tits today, so you may keep your bra and panties on, at least for now, but lean over the post, I will be attaching your wrists to your thighs and blindfolding you now.” You stand shocked with a little excitement and apprehension apparent in your eyes and demeanor. You stammer, “e-e-e-everyone?” “Oh yes,” he emphatically states…”the paddlings will continue until you have reached your goal of 20-10 orgasms.” You look at him with eyes blazing in passion, excitement, and concern. If he were to feel between your legs right now, he would not believe how incredibly wet you are. “Is it possible for someone to cum that many times just from being paddled,” you ask incredulously? “I suppose we will find out, now wont we?” His sardonic smile is disarming and does not produce the assurance you were hoping for.

He approaches you and blindfolds you. A little forcibly he bends you over the whipping post and begins attaching your wrists to your thighs. You are quickly helpless and defenseless as your mind begins to anticipate what is about to happen to you. “Would you like a gag, my sweet?” You shake your head no, knowing that you may change your mind quicker than you expect. You hear him walking around and soon the whooshing sound of a bamboo cane can be heard next to your ear. “Maybe, just maybe”, he says with a tone of laughter in his voice,” if you beg nice enough, I might consider letting you have a vibe in your cunt while you are being whipped. Start thinking about what you have to offer in return.” And before you can focus your mind the first stroke of the cane hits you squarely on both cheeks. You flinch as the welt is immediate. “I shall take my 20-10 before I let the others begin.” Others, you wonder? What others? And who are these others? The combination of the thought of others and the second blow landing close to your pussy, was all it took for you to come violently. You didn’t even feel the next two blows as the pleasure was washing over every inch of your body. A real toe curler this one was. While you are coming down, you can hear shuffling outside the tent and realize that there are more people waiting to get in. You have no idea who they are, or if any are already in the tent, and what your Master will allow them to do. Your mind is overwhelmed with the possibilities. He continues the thrashing while you try to make sense out of a senseless situation. He finishes and allows you no respite as you hear…….”Welcome to your Birthday bash.” He then whispers in your ear, “it will be one you will never forget, for this is only the beginning, my pet.” You shudder not knowing if it is from excitement or fear, but you are ready. More than ready. You always are.

cariad
09-13-2006, 06:11 AM
A present for my sub. A few others have seen it and liked it so......I am not a formal writer, but from time to time find it an effective way to express myself.

As one of those who was fortunate to have seen this before I can only thank you for you posting it. I am sure the lady in question appreciated waking up to such an exciting story.

I am unsure what you mean by a 'formal writer', but you are an effective one. Have you considered joining the writers' block to be encouraged to develop your talents further?

cariad

suchaminx
09-13-2006, 06:32 AM
Domto, like cariad, thank you for sharing this with me previously, what a wonderful story to get as a Birthday present :) ~hugs~

Come and join us in Writers Block :)

~hugs and smiles~ minx x

Warbaby1943
09-13-2006, 10:07 AM
It was an exciting and very well written story. Thanks for sharing it. Will we learn what happens next?

sweetginger
10-23-2006, 01:10 PM
It a very Beautiful ! Brithday Bash .Perfect in every way...

Domtotrain
11-16-2006, 05:17 AM
Thank you sweetginger.

I suppose if I still want to get comments I should add some more. Let me think about that.

DTT