PDA

View Full Version : Dilema

Domtotrain
09-14-2006, 06:16 AM
Dilema

Dilema

He ordered her to meet him at a crowded pub on an even more crowded Friday night. It was not easy for her to make the arrangements as she had many other responsibilities, including a husband. But, he was firm and unyielding in his demands. It was one of the things that intrigued her most and what was lacking in her other relationships. His commanding authority was not to be questioned; it was nothing explicit that he had verbalized, it was just his way. Having never met in person and only talking via the internet and a couple of phone calls, she was nervous. She could recall the deep rich tones of his voice as he told her exactly what to wear. “A white see thru blouse and a black bra, the bra should be clearly visible thru the blouse. I want everyone to stare at your tits, just like I will. Being very amply endowed, you were used to people starting at your 40dd’s, but not so blatantly. Still, under these circumstances, it was exciting, dirty, and very compelling. A red mini-skirt…….short…….very short. Make it so short that no matter how you close your legs, your panties can still be seen. Oh, and don’t wear any panties.” “Black high heels, no socks, no pantyhose.” Shocked, she thought of refusing him right then and there. His smug chuckle at what he knew was her discomfort made her shudder noticeably. It was a good thing no one was around to notice. She could feel the smirk right through the phone. Yet, she knew she would comply and further still, she would do her best to project seduction. She would show him.

As she approached the door on this rainy, windy, evening, the wet chill ran right through her and seemed to settle in her nipples causing them to harden more than she could ever imagine possible. The coarseness of her bra, chafing against them made the stimulation even more powerful. The etched windows of the pub reflected the inside light to the puddles below and she could see lights wavering in the wind while projected at the pools of water... Much as her stomach was doing right now. She reached for the handle of the door and before she could open it, it flew open and she nearly stumbled across the floor and would have landed flat on her face if it were not for the powerful hands that grasped her by the neck of her coat and somehow plopped her right on a stool before she could say anything more than ummffgh. She looked into the greenest eyes she had ever seen. The lashes were longer than any fake eyelash she had ever worn and the little smile she could read in the intensity she saw, calmed but did nothing to reassure her. The pupils seemed to grow bigger and the flecks of blue and brown made the contrast to the iris even starker. She was transfixed, but knew that she should lower her gaze and slowly she did.

“Glad to see you are on time, slut.” Not even her worst enemies had verbally abused her like this, yet her body reacted with tingles. She nodded. He said one word, “stay,” and he meandered off toward the bar never looking back to see if she did as he commanded. He returned with four shot glasses filled to the brim and two pints on a tray. “Drink,” was all he said as he handed her a shot glass and a pint. She wanted to protest, since she rarely drank, but a quick glance at his eyes told her she had better not. She downed the shot and quickly washed it down with a large gulp of beer. He smiled at her and barked, “Look at me.” She did and was mesmerized by those eyes. “You will drink both of these beers within the next 10 minutes do you understand?” She stammered, “Y-y-y-yes, sir.” Then he arose and disappeared. She lost him quickly in the crowd and felt a little silly and sheepish sitting on the stool all alone. However, she quickly took to her task and when he returned nearly ten minutes later, both pint glasses were empty. She was shocked to see that he was carrying two more and two glasses of water. He bemused, “Not bad, slut, thirsty tonight, eh?”

She said nothing. He said with a rather insipid smile, “Look me in the eyes, bitch.” She was revolted by the language but nevertheless she raised her eyes to meet his. “Take off your coat, I want to see your tits,” Her blush was immediate and profound, but she did as ordered. Again he reiterated, “Look at me.” When she had once again established eye contact, he lowered his gaze to her chest, grunted an “ummm,” looked her in the eyes, extended his tongue and ran it all around his lips. He whispered, “Time for some fun, drink this entire glass of water without lowering it, all of it, at once.” She raised the glass, closed her eyes and began drinking. When she once again opened her eyes, he was staring at her chest; she was somewhat startled and drooled a few drops of water on to her blouse. He watched fascinated as the water dribbled down to her cleavage. “Great idea,” he exclaimed with glee. “Walk back out into the rain and let your blouse get good and wet before you return.” Her eyes pleaded with him but he was resolute. “Be off with you now.” He watched as she rose and walked to the door. In defiance, she wiggled her ass a little on the way out. She returned when the whole front of her blouse was plastered to her chest it was so wet. He made a production out of taking her hand and twirling her around attracting the attention of everyone near by.
As she looked at the faces of the crowd she flashed back to 6th grade when she had really blossomed and the boys and the girls both teased her very noticeable endowments. This was almost as humiliating. Finally, he seated her once again and handed her another beer. “Quickly now, we haven’t got all evening, you know.” It was becoming easier for her to drink faster now and she slammed the glass back on the table in nary a few minutes. It was at this point when she began to feel the need to relieve herself. She got up and motioned like she was going to the loo, but before she could complete her turn he had grasped her forearm and forcibly returned her to her stool. “You will go when I say you can go.” he exploded. Almost in a fury, he pushed the other glass of water towards her and instructed that she down it without stopping. He had not yet let go of her arm and he squeezed just enough for her to know that he was serious. She quickly complied. He then told her to walk around the pub with her chest pushed out and to smile seductively at anyone who looked at her chest. Her forehead crinkled and her neck flushed crimson, but she slowly arose and began her walk. It was so crowded that she was bumping into folk and being jostled nearly the whole time. This was actually good as most would look at her eyes and she would be gone before they got to her tits. Her ass got good and goggled though.

When she arrived back at the table the little walk had accentuated the pressure on her bladder. She asked if she might be allowed to pee. “Ah, good idea” he said. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a Styrofoam cup about the size of a normal coffee cup but this one had a red line about midway around the circumference. He handed it to her and wryly smiled, “here are your instructions. Go to the bathroom; take a stall, pee just enough to get it started. Stop, fill the cup up to the line and stop completely. Bring the cup back here.” “What?” Her mind screams, but out loud says, “I-I-I don’t think I can do that.”

“Oh, you will do that,” he remarks assuredly. “For failure will bring much worse. Careful not to go over the red line”, he adds.

She trembles with trepidation but takes the cup and walks away silently. She completes the ritual, but is immediately aware that this only makes her need to go, even stronger.

When she returns she is shocked to see another beer sitting in her place. She lifts up the cup that she had hidden in her hand the best she could and shows it to him. He pats the top of her head and tells her to empty it outside. She does. “Here, drink” he orders when she returns, handing her the new pint. She sighs and begins drinking as she goes to lower the glass she finds that his hand is on the bottom and is forcing her to drink more and drink it faster. Before she could say piss my pants the pint was gone.

“Here is your choice”, he says with a raffish smile. “You are to leave here and meet me at another pub 8 blocks away. You will not know this, but I will be watching you, if you stop for any reason, the next phase of our “play” will be very severe. If, on the other hand, you make it to the next pub you will be permitted to relieve yourself. Do you understand?”

She was not confident, but replied, “Yes, sir.”

“Good, you have the potential to be an exceptional slut, I like you already. “Oh and one more thing, drink this water before you leave, I will be leaving now, and remember, I will be watching.” He got up, put on his coat, kissed the top of her head and left.

She sat there stunned. She was already bouncing around with the need to relieve herself and had no idea how she would make it. She downed the water, no sense drawing it out, it would only be worse. Got up and left.

The wind, rain and especially the cold did not make it any easier as she walked briskly through the night. She was praying for no distractions and almost crossed the intersection while cars were flying across. Dancing from one foot to the other it seemed like a little trickle was flowing down her leg already. She tightened her muscles and bent over awaiting the change of light and once it changed she walked even faster.

The blocks went quickly, but for her not quickly enough. Since she was not wearing panties she wondered if she could piss while walking in a way that no one would notice. The streets were a bit crowded. She knew that her shoes would be ruined and there would be no way to disguise the smell. Lucky for her she was distracted by this train of thought and another couple of blocks passed by. She could just barely make out the sign in the distance advertising, food and drinks. They were the last things on her mind. She ran the last block and burst into the pub looking for him. He was not there.

He arrived moments later, casually approaching her and whispered, “I am proud of you. You may now go and relieve yourself under two conditions. One, that you masturbate to orgasm before starting to relieve yourself, and two, that there is someone in the loo while you are doing this, she quickly agreed. He could have asked her to assassinate the Queen and she would have agreed as her bladder was throbbing and aching now. She rushes into the bathroom only to find no one there. She peeks back into the pub and notices that the entire pub is empty. “AGGGGHHHHH!!!!” She screams. Panicking now, she rushes to a waitress and asks if she could help her in the loo. The waitress looks puzzled, but follows.

When she gets back she pleads with the waitress to remain and she closes the door on the stall. Her skirt is down and her hands are in her pussy before the skirt hits the ground. Furiously, she massages her clit. The waitress asks if she is ok, she says yes, but please, please stay. She is oblivious to the noises she is making. It is hard to concentrate and as one who is not easily brought to orgasm in the first place, she wonders if she will make it. But, then again, how will he know? Oh, he just will, I will be unable to lie and just as she says this the stream can no longer be held back It gushes forth and the pleasure of relief is so great it drives her into a massive orgasm the likes of which she can never remember. Her screams are heard by the waitress who is constantly asking now if she is all right. The reverberations of her orgasm are such that as a new spurt of urine is released the aftershocks drive her close to another orgasm and once or twice more during the process she is sure she orgasmed. It was then that it dawned on her that they had spent hours discussing her inability to have multiple orgasms and was incredulous when he claimed to be able to give her multiples without ever touching her. The smile spread across her face as the aftershocks faded and the last dribbles splashed. She almost collapsed her knees were so weak when she opened the stall door and there stood the waitress with a huge smile on her face. She said with obvious knowledge, “He is good isn’t he?” She laughed, a real belly laugh, and said, “Good isn’t half of it, he is great!!!”

cariad
09-14-2006, 06:41 AM
Hmmmmm Domto, new sides to that devious mind of yours being revelled in your writings, another confirmation that you should always take most care with the quiet ones.

A memorable Friday indeed...

cariad

Silke
09-14-2006, 06:55 AM
Oh my GOD! You devil! *laughing*

!!abbot
09-22-2006, 10:31 AM
Talking about dilema, I think nothing can match up with the one I had to encounter. This happened soon after I got newly married and was very keen to have sex with my wife. We being living in a joint family it surely was an uphill task to get an idle place and adeqaute time for all this. However one day I purposefully skipped office and chose the afternoon time as the best slot. So i entered the room where my wife usually relaxes during noon and wiithout saying anything just pounced on her, she had her back towards me and thus she did scream initially but after realising it was me she stopped. Slowly I undressed her and without hesitation asked her to get into the doggy style and immediately inserted my dick! The thumping went on for an hour till I had a wild orgasm. And presto when she turned I saw that she was my wife's sister and not my wife! I was so aghast seeing this that I just could not figure out what I should do, but she gladly accepted this. The secret is still unkown to my wife. But this day I can never forget in my life.

suchaminx
09-22-2006, 10:34 AM
Domto

~smiles~ what a lucky lady

~hugs~ minx xx

Domtotrain
11-16-2006, 05:15 AM
If anyone is possibly reading this tread still, I would appreciate any comments.

DTT

Uncle_Ed
11-16-2006, 05:23 AM
Hi Domtotrain!

*innocently* Still thinking about holding back the pee, then?

*grins*

Ed.

BTW-great idea! I loved the story! I have to say, I had a young lady not-quite-make-it once. Not usually my thing-but to see her accidentally wet herself was quite a turn-on...

cariad
11-17-2006, 03:50 AM
*Looks at Uncle*

*Looks at Domtotrain*

*Sees Uncle and Domtotrain looking at each other*

*Looks concerned*

cariad

subbaby
12-17-2006, 11:46 AM
DTT, very hot indeed. I'm not sure I could drink beer though, I don't really like it. She never did seem intoxicated. The control was absolute and sexy.