PDA

View Full Version : new and have some questions

MariedDude
09-14-2006, 11:56 PM
Hello I am new here and am also sexually inexperienced as well is my wife. she has recently told me she wanted to be choked while we were having sex. I liked it too and was wondering what are some other things that I can do to dominate her? I would like to come up with some stuff to try and see if she likes it. any suggestions would be great.

cariad
09-15-2006, 12:13 AM
Hello Maried Dude and welcome to Forums, I am about to move this thread to the knowledge base part of the forums since is it much more about seeking information than just saying hello.

I would suggest that you could do a lot worse than reading Aesop's tips for beginners, http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4529 and many of the other threads in that section, and would also suggest you read them together, so you can talk about your reactions as you do so. Oh, and don't hesitate to come back with any comments or questions....

Have a great time here, and why not encourage your wife to sign up with her own ID?

cariad

Tojo
09-15-2006, 01:40 AM
Hi & welcome MD. As cariad said, check out that thread- we could go on with a whole page of ideas...

Holding a partner's wrists above her head or just holding them down is often fun for them. There's lots of fun ideas on this forum.

One thing I remember from my early explorations is to take a nice soft length of rope while you're getting warmed up & just drape it around, & tease her with it. Brush it over her face & tangle it round a bit- not around her neck please...:32:

Well not on the first day anyway.

Have fun. :wave:

Tojo

MsUther
09-15-2006, 02:17 AM
Welcome Mariedude :) I`m glad that you and your wife are exploring these things together and both enjoy it.

In addition to the tips you have gotten so far, Iwanted to say that one of the things that is most effectfull for me is the voice.
To be pinned down by his body while not being able to look at him, to be told what he wants to do with me or what I`m about to expect. Blindfolded and talked to in a hushed and husky voice...
To be flirted with while he is pleasing me, him holding my gaze and winking and leering...
Small things that makes me melt and surender completly.

What cariad said about discussing what you find out, in reading or by exploring. It is a very basic and important tool for you two to settle in your roles towards eachother.

I hope you have got some usefull tips and that you will learn a lot more while you are here :)

Good luck to you both and enjoy the forum.

_ID_
09-15-2006, 03:14 AM
Welcome to the forms MarriedDude - As cariad stated Aseops tips for beginers is a great starting point. A couple other places to search.

www.wikipedia.org - type BDSM in the search box of that site.

This next link I think is more along the lines of what your looking for however.

http://www.xeromag.com/fvbdsm_scenarios.html

Enjoy

V/R
ID

Rabbit1
09-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Hi glad you asked questions ---as I think the choking is a bit advanced to start with ---Please start slow ---Choking can be pleasurable --but it can lead to sever damage if you do not know what you are doing.

Why not try some of the milder stuff first ---and as alway make sure you have a safe word ---and this can be difficult to utter if you are being choked ---so have a safe signal too ---where all things stop when the safe word or signal is used

the lifestyle can be quite pleasurable ---but can also be a turn off if your partner ends up with a crushed windpipe or damaged vocal cords