PDA

View Full Version : Phantome's Entry - Sept 06

Phantome
09-15-2006, 09:09 AM
Well, this was my first time playing around with Photoshop. I like the way it turned out, but with some more practice, I think I can really come up with some neat-o stuff. I like this one because it is B&W with a bondage theme, which I think gives it an edge, but has the soft, satiny pinks that make it gentle and sweet. Feedback?

BTW, I LOOOOVE the idea of a photography contest!!! It is a favorite hobby of mine, and I can't wait to participate in all of them!
-Phantome

Phantome
09-15-2006, 09:15 AM
Grrrr- Silke, I spelled my freaking name wrong in the thread title!! Is there any way that you could fix that for me, Please? Your superior moderating skills are far beyond my own... :)
-Phan

Silke
09-15-2006, 04:22 PM
Wonderful entry, Phantome!! And well worth having your name spelled correctly on top of it. ;)

Good luck! :)

Phantome
09-15-2006, 05:19 PM
Thanks! :o

mina
09-15-2006, 08:49 PM
Ohh, so very pretty! I like it a lot :)

she_screams
09-16-2006, 03:04 AM
This one is great!
s_s

dzire2pleeze
09-16-2006, 11:30 AM
Nice work...stirs the senses

Asia
09-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Ohhh sweetie - that is simply divine - luscious and magical....
Asia
xxx

Talia
09-16-2006, 01:16 PM
Ohhh my..what an entry! I just love the color on top of the black and white.

good luck

SB

cariad
09-18-2006, 12:17 AM
Oh wow phantome - you have inspired me to go and play with photoshop! I use it for cropping and tweaking colour levels but have never been creative like that. I also enjoy mono colour photography, although not aways b & w.

I love the contrasting textures, the puckered cotton of the quilt, her skin and nails, the ring and scarf. And so clever how you have kept the colour in her ring too, the other part of the picture which is symbolic of their relationship. A beautiful picture.

cariad

Phantome
09-18-2006, 10:06 AM
Thank you! Let me tell you what- I just got Photoshop, and it was a freaking bear trying to figure out how to do the color on B&W effect. I just haven't used it that much to really know what I'm doing, and of course, the owner's manual doesn't help at all.

That's my favorite scarf- I love pink! What can I say- sometimes I'm a cast-iron bitch, sometimes I'm a real girly-girl. Good thing my fiance has such great taste in jewelry! My ring is a pink sapphire- unique, and definitely my favorite; not at all like what everyone else has. Anyway, thanks a lot for the compliments!
-Phan

orchidsoul
09-23-2006, 08:28 AM
What a stunning photo! Great job in photo shop :)