PDA

View Full Version : Willow Ridge

CitizenCane
09-16-2006, 01:55 PM
My wife, Margaret and I are writing this story together I will write from one character's perspective then she will respond. We'd love to hear your comments. Thanks
Cane and Meg.

Mr. and Mrs. Walsh sat uncomfortably in Mr. Rein’s office. Mrs. Walsh held onto her husband’s hand and shifted nervously in her seat her eyes darted about the room, hoping that a subject of conversation would leap out of the pictures or bric-a-brac. Mr. Reins sat like a stone: stoic, silent, waiting. After his curt, “Sit down please.” He said nothing. The tock of the mantle clock became deafening to Mrs. Walsh. Then, finally, her husband broke the standoff.

“We expect a top notch education and constant communication from both you, your staff and from Margaret. If we chose to send her here.” He had no intentions of being cowed by a petulant head master. He was no schoolboy.

Mr. Reins stood up and proffered his hand to Mr. Walsh. “I believe our school does not suit your needs Mr. and Mrs. Walsh. I sincerely hope Margaret finds a more apt placement. Good bye”

Willow Ridge Academy was their last hope. Margaret had been expelled firstly from their neighborhood schools then from three private schools and lastly had exasperated her mother in her inept attempt at home schooling. She had run away for weeks on end. She lied as a matter of course. She ran with a crowd of drug addicted wastrels. She had been arrested twice and lately she had taken to hitting her mother. Joanne Walsh was not about to see her husband get into some male ego game and blow their chance at redeeming their once angelic daughter.

“You have to help us. Tell us what to do. We will do anything. We have heard that you turn girls like Meg around. We have tried everything. We are lost.” She broke down and slumped back into her chair.

“It is not as bleak as that.” Gerry Walsh began to prepare his standard list of excuses in his head.

“No, it’s worse,” his wife interjected. “You know it. We are out of options. You take her and leave if you think you have an answer.” She spat this threat out at him and he sat back in the chair, nodded and acquiesced.

“Alright, perhaps we can talk. We at Willow Ridge believe in “tough love.” You will interfere in no way. We have staff here year round and your Margaret will not even be entertaining a trip home for one full year. She will write to you once a month and I will edit her mail. She has to know that she depends on us for everything. She has no ears to hear her but ours. We are both judge and jury. She has to learn that... and live with that. Then, we will begin to see changes. There are no loopholes, no special circumstances. You agree to it all or again good-bye. We have thirty-five young ladies here at the prep school. All were recalcitrant delinquents, “tough customers”. Every one of them will graduate into top colleges. I am in charge. That is it. I will meet and speak with Margaret now; and, after that you will have made a decision. So will I. If you and I both agree that this is the place for her, she stays and you leave. We will send a list of her requirements to your home. Harsh, yes, but necessary. Believe me. I have seen it all before. Please wait outside and send in your daughter.”

Momentarily, the door to Mr. Rein’s office flew open and in the frame stood a red haired fireball. Margaret Walsh an eighteen-year-old beauty stood defiantly, yet sullenly. Leaning on the oaken jamb.

“Sit down please Miss Walsh.” Reins eyed her lithe and sensual figure. She was a study in nubile beauty. She sported ample but pert young breasts and a waspish waist. Her halter-top allowed her cleavage and her abdomen to be readily admired. When she ambled to the open chair Reins caught a glimpse of her tightly mini skirted bottom. Now, Mr. Reins knew bottoms. He was fascinated, intrigued, obsessed, addicted, to young ladies asses. This particular bum jutted out in an apple bottom shape, which immediately caused blood to course through his ever-attentive penis. He knew from experience that it would form a perfect heart-shaped jewel over his randy lap. Reins was close to salivating over the pouting Margaret Walsh.

She left the door open as she walked in and Mr. Reins got out from behind his desk and nodded to the debating parents. He closed the door. Smiled, sighed, returned to his desk. Margaret was more lying in than sitting on the chair. Her long cool and shapely legs crossed at the ankles and the mini rode up her thighs. Reins believed that a wisp of white from her panties was barely visible. She laced her fingers behind her neck and stared at him with disdain.

“This place stinks” she yawned. “What’s that shit the janitors throw on the floor then sweep up. The whole place smells like that. That and goddam pinesol. I’d have a headache non-stop. I won’t let them send me here so you can skip the rah-rah, one for all, for your own good, strong as the weakest link. Bullshit. I’ve heard it all. They’ll do just what I tell them and this shit hole is a no-way for me. You’ll have to get your bucks from somebody else.” She continued and Reins studied her, smiling at the images of her submissive pleading which flashed through his mind.

“Are you a perv or something? You’re really scoping me out. I’ve been to private schools. I’ll bet you’re a peeper, hanging around the stairwell. That kind of shit. I can’t believe it. How’s this?” She opened her thighs and closed them shut again. Reins saw a full flash of her silk white panties and her alabaster thighs. “I thought so. Jesus Christ, another one.”

“Yes I see that you have accused two of your teachers of sexual harassment. And you had a janitor arrested and fired for the same thing. Eventually, the psychological report says, they realized that the problem was you my dear.” He was completely calm and reserved throughout the accusations and the little show. He stood up and walked to the door towards the waiting parents.

Margaret smiled at having achieved her objective… Kicked out in what, five minutes… A record.

Reins opened the door and left her in his office. Shutting the door he approached the anxious pair.

“Well…” he asked.

“Yes. Yes. We agree to everything. We have no recourse but to put her in your hands. But do we have to leave her here today. Can we take her out to a restaurant and tell her about our decision and why it was necessary.” Mrs. Walsh rushed through her speech.

“As a matter of fact, you will leave immediately and I will tell her. Her training starts this instant.”

“What! Not even a good-be?” Gerry Walsh complained.

“It would just turn ugly. Believe me. We will handle everything. Good-bye Mr. and Mrs. Walsh.”

Mrs. Walsh burst into tears but grabbed her husband’s hand at the same time and rushed him out the door. Reins watched them leave and wore a smug dreamy look on his face.

She's mine, he thought...

MsUther
09-16-2006, 02:33 PM
Oh oh oh! Lovely taunting start this is Citizen Cane. My fingers itch to get to know what more is to come :) Sigh.

I liked the plot and the pace and how you juggeled the point of view between the people in the story. I got thrown right into the scene and as mentioned... I am eager to read more.

Thanks for sharing this with us :)

CitizenCane
09-16-2006, 03:26 PM
Oh oh oh! Lovely taunting start this is Citizen Cane. My fingers itch to get to know what more is to come :) Sigh.

I liked the plot and the pace and how you juggeled the point of view between the people in the story. I got thrown right into the scene and as mentioned... I am eager to read more.

Thanks for sharing this with us :)

Thank you so much MsUther. It's nice to receive support. We will respond in kind when we get accustomed to the forum. Love your avatar by the way, very erotic.
Thanks again
Cane

CitizenCane
09-17-2006, 04:34 PM
As soon as we got into the van she started up again. I just cranked up my ipod closed my eyes and drifted. Wade had given me some kinda crack based shit to get me through the ordeal and I had popped it just before we set out. Willow Ridge. Willow fucking Ridge what kind of a name is that? She reached back into the back seat and yanked the earplug outa my ear. “Do you hear young lady? The last chance. I just can’t take it any more. You were out all night again last night. Look how you dress for your interview. Are you…”

I stuck the earplug back in and moved further back into the van. That bitch never stops, the same goddam shit over and over. No wonder I took a swing at her last week. I hugged my knees and rocked to “Chingy” and got lost in the colors and images that the songs brought out.

I told Wade I’d be back tonight and we could get high and make out. There is no way I’m going back to school, prep school, high school, no fucking school. I’m gonna hobo with Wade as soon as his parole is over. We’re gonna make our way out west… West and South… I’m gonna sing and Wade is gonna learn to play the guitar. We’re gonna stay high and screw and get the hell outa Dodge.

I’m just staying with them for the money I can cop or schmooze out of them. I just play one against the other but they both just piss me off. I love Wade and he loves me. I’ll get outa this school business immediately. School Administrators are as clueless as parents. You just have to have the balls to use their asinine rules and morality against them. They are so easy.

The ride took forever. Stuck with these two. Even though I had my music and was pretty high, they still get to you. They wanna cross every boundary I got. Get into my head. Change me. I hate them. I thought about Wade and I. How we made out last night and I got all wet remembering how he went down on me. God, I love Wade.

We found the school after two wrong turns and a big row between the pair of them. Every trip was exactly the same. If they changed one thing about themselves I’d have a shit hemorrhage. She can’t read a map he would complain. He can’t follow directions was her response and off they would go. Since I was strapped into a car seat, the same fucking thing, trip after trip. If you didn’t have to sit through it, it would be funny.

If you’ve ever traveled through Vermont and seen one of their snotty schools you know about the stone gate and the tree-lined drive and the row of trees and the ivy. This place was no surprise. Same old, same old. Inside the vestibule was all wood and leaded glass and it stunk. All pretentious bullshit. Mom loved it. Dad had to show he was not impressed. Nothing fucking changes. She even tried to straighten the back of my skirt. Can you imagine. I just shook her off. “For God’s sake mother!”

Some dyke lady dressed like Darth Vader without the helmet greeted us and led us into a waiting room. She was a big lady. She looked like one of those opera singers… huge breast… She wasn’t as fat as she was big. A football player, that’s what she looked like. I dubbed her Lurch and chuckled. Pill still working.

The pair of them went in the office with this Reins guy. A typical head master. Seen them before. Straight. Unbending. Stern. A real tough guy. I would crack him in about ten minutes. This was going to be easy.

I heard the stupid bitch sobbing in there and hated her weakness. Maybe that is why I belted her. They came out and the pompous ass wanted to talk to me. Mom started to say something about, “Be polite..” but I walked away before she could finish.

I pushed open the door and stood staring at the stuffed shirt. He was taking in a real eyeful. I figured he was one of those school guys who are in it to ogle the girls and be in charge of them. There are lots of them. They are really afraid of a girl screaming "rape", or "he touched me here."

They always like to have someone else present when they are with you. Never close the door. They like to peek up skirts and wank their little peters at night over the class pictures. He asked me to sit and followed me across the room. Yep, I had this guy figured out. He was undressing me. I kinda get a kick outa teasing guys like that but today I would just use his weakness to get kicked the hell outa his office.

He got up to close the door behind me and he had a pecker on. Can you believe it? I sloped into the chair and I gave him a good look at my legs. This prick was really drinking me in, an old perv. I decided to scare the shit outa him. “Are you a perv or something? You’re really scoping me out. I’ve been to private schools. I’ll bet you’re a peeper, hanging around the stairwell. That kind of shit. I can’t believe it. How’s this?” I spread my legs and gave him a panty shot. He damn near swallowed his tongue. There’s no way he’d want this kind of trouble. “I thought so. Jesus Christ, another one.”

He sorta surprised me by bringing up my record but I knew he was just saving his ridiculous pride. I couldn’t help admiring his cool though. This guy was different. Ah, what the hell did I care. I was outa there. He went out to see “dummy and maddy”. He’d suggest a more appropriate school. Some goddam reform school no doubt. I didn’t even have to listen. I just plugged in my ipod and waited for them to come and get me. Mom would be in tears. What a case she is.

Sir_G
09-17-2006, 06:10 PM
Definitely a good read. I'm a big fan of stories like this. Look forward to the next installment.

CitizenCane
09-18-2006, 09:36 AM
From Margaret:
Thank you Gregsta. Nice, nice, nice avatar. Cane is working on the next installment. Thanks for your kind support.
Meg

CitizenCane
09-18-2006, 12:48 PM
Mr. Reins adjusted his jacket and summoned Emma Willis the matron. She sidled up to him in anticipation. She had seen the tantalizing young lady as she arrived and had then watched with satisfaction as the parents left without her. Emma had hoped for just such a circumstance. She would rearrange the sleeping accommodations in the dorm. She wanted this delicious little morsel in the bed beside hers.

“Go and fetch Mrs. Dalton we have a new student, a Margaret Walsh, and I shall no doubt have need of the pair of you. Hurry now.” Emma set-off, clacking, down the hallway. Reins stood at the door and waited for the ladies. In under a minute he heard the pair of them striding towards him. As they approached him, he opened the door to his office. They stepped in quickly, quietly behind him and remained stationed on either side of the door.

Margaret turned when she saw the movement at the door and pulled the earbuds from her ears. “What the fuck is this? Where are my parents?” She was instantly angry.

“You Miss Walsh are the newest member of our little community.” Reins was a study in composure.

“Like fuck I am. Mom!” she bellowed towards the closed door. She sprang out of the chair and bolted. At the door the two huge women easily corralled her and Emma Willis wrenched Margaret’s arm up her back sending an electric shock of pain through her shoulder which forced her to bend over helplessly. Mrs. Dalton grabbed the back of Margaret’s waistband and with one hand lifted her from the floor. The pair of amazons deposited Margaret unceremoniously back into the chair. Her bottom bounced so hard off the wooden seat that she felt the jolt in the top of her head. They then stood like bookends on either side of the girl and each rested a hand on her shoulder.

“Shall we gag her?” Emma asked.

“If necessary.” Reins replied serenely.

“I’ll have every fucking one of you arrested. I know my rights. I want to speak to my parents. If you dare to gag me, you will answer to daddy’s lawyers. I….” A hard rubber ball forced into her mouth curtailed Margaret’s speech. Mr. Reins had nodded his consent and Emma then crammed the red ball into Margaret’s mouth. Mrs. Dalton had cinched and fastened the apparatus to the back of the young ladies head. Margaret attempted to reach back and was kicking at the same time. Mrs. Dalton grabbed a handful of Margaret’s flesh between her underarm and her breast and pinched with such ferocity that the girl lost all air and sank back into the chair. Each of the monsters then took a wrist and pulled her back against the chair.

Reins strode peacefully behind the desk and addressed the girl. “You have no doubt heard the story of the boy who cried wolf, Miss Walsh. Doubtlessly. Well, it seems that you are in that self-same predicament. I am as you say an old perv. This school is run on my whim. I believe that you will find that we are very. Very different than what you may have imagined.” He reached behind the curtain of the window and retrieved a thin bamboo cane. He whistled it through the air menacingly. “You have already earned a meeting with my friend here. But, I would like you to know beforehand exactly what that means. You see just like a Christmas Present half the joy in good caning comes from the girl’s anticipation. The first time especially, I like them to know what is coming.” Margaret was in a cold sweat. Her legs were trembling. Her eyes were wide and nearly dilating. Reins walked casually over to the PA outlet on the far wall. He depressed the switch and spoke politely into the device. “Would Miss Garrit please report to my office immediately. Thank you. Sorry for the interruption.

Margaret felt her wrists being bound together and saw Mrs. Dalton drop to her knees and begin strapping one leg to the leg of the chair. Instinctively, Margaret began to kick with the other leg. Mrs. Dalton reached up between Margaret’s thighs and inches from her cunt she delivered another devastating pinch. The pain was excruciating. Soon, Margaret was trussed up and gagged, rendered completely immobile. Emma Willis began combing the girls flaming red hair back from her brow with her fingers. She was caressing Margaret’s scalp as she completed each stroke. Emma emitted a low groan as she did this.

They all heard Miss Garrit tripping quickly down the hallway then rapping on the door. “Sir, excuse me sir.” She called through the door.

“Come in Miss Garritt.” Reins smiled at her warmly as she entered the room.

“I haven’t done anything wrong sir, I swear it.” Miss Garrit saw nothing but the cane in Reins’ hand. Eventually she took in the rest of the scene. “Oh, please sir.” She pleaded.

“In this weeks tests, you have dropped three percentage points, my dear.” Reins stood aside from his desk and patted the top with his palm. Miss Garrit began to cry and walked over then bent over the desk. She wore the Willow Ridge uniform, a short plaid skirt, black paten pumps, knee high socks, a white blouse with WR emblazoned on the breast pocket. As she spread herself over the desk her kilt rose revealing her young and chiseled bottom. She was sobbing now, and Margaret’s eyes, were terrified saucers.

Reins folded the victims kilt over her back. With his foot he spread her legs wider. Then, to Margaret’s further horror... He began caressing her exposed cheeks and allowing his hand to wander deep into the crevice between her legs. Ritually, he then slid her panties down to mid thigh. Margaret stared in disbelief at the girl’s open privates. She was shocked back to reality by a sudden whistle then crack of the cane against the girls quivering flesh.

The girl let out a scream of pain and it was followed by another crack. Then again. Then again. Then again. Margaret was crying with the girl. Miss Garrit’s bottom and upper thighs were a glowing red striped pattern. She was pleading and crying and promising anything, anything. Finally, he stopped. Margaret had no idea how many cracks she heard. She was sobbing and almost choking on her attempts to swallow.

“Now, Miss Garrit, you may straighten yourself. I hope you will apply yourself this week my dear.” Her red and tear stained face looked up at Mr. Reins. He kissed her on the cheek. “There, there, be a good girl Agnes. Ah, ah, what do you say?”

“Oh, Thank you Mr. Reins, thank you. Thank you so much.” She stretched and kissed the head master on the cheek. She was then off like a shot.

Mr. Reins nodded to Emma who slipped the ball gag off Margaret. She began pleading at once. “I can’t I’ve never been hit. I can’t take pain. Oh please. I can’t. I can’t….” She broke down and hung her head.

“Oh my dear, your first caning will not be here but in front of the community tomorrow morning. It is tradition. You will have tonight to prepare yourself. Miss Willis take her to the sick room and she will stay there till morning. I would like the others to see her for the first time in study hall….” Reins turned on his heels and left the room……

Mycokizyrz
09-19-2006, 03:43 AM
Great story so far, looking forward to the continuation.. :)

SwitchyTom
09-19-2006, 09:43 AM
This fantasy is great. Keep it coming. What is to become of the poor child.
Tom