PDA

View Full Version : Ball torture

MrJerseyGuy
10-06-2003, 12:39 PM
I got introduced to a new experience this weekend. In my relationship she is always the one cuffed, tied spanked and having her nipples abused in various ways.

Like most men, I take all steps necessary to protect my testicles from even the slightest discomfort. Last Thursday night after one of our sessions, we were laying in bed together and she began fondling my balls. At one point she dragged her fingernails from near my anus all the way up the sac. I cringed and arched my back and yelled "OOOWWW That Hurts!" She immediately removed her hand and started apologizing. I took her hand and put it back on my balls. "I said it hurt...I didn't say stop."

She continued manipulate me getting progressively rougher. The pleasure was incredible. In 44 years I've never felt anything like it. Again Saturday night after a particularly long session of abusing her, she spent nearly an hour man-handling my srotum. She gets tremendous pleasure from seeing me so turned on and I find it to be an amazing mixture of pleasure and pain. This will definately be a regular part of our play from now on. I'm wondering what else I might enjoy that I haven't yet experienced.

I guess an old dog can learn new tricks!