PDA

View Full Version : My first story

Escritor
10-07-2003, 10:08 AM
I've just published my first story here on this site, it's called "A Mistress/slave Beautiful Relationship". It was originally written in Spanish, so maybe the translation to English is not all that good.

Anyway, I wanted to know what you thought of it, if there's any grammar or edition I could do to it so it would be more fluent to read. I want to know what you liked and didn't like and if you'd be willing for a second part. In general, I'd like to hear anything you like to say about it so I can improve my writing and the stories.

You can find it here: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1979

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

BDSM_Tourguide
10-07-2003, 12:08 PM
I think it's far too assuming to think that you cannot post a story in your native language. I'm sure plenty of people here read Spanish. Make a note in the description that the story is in Spanish. That way, anyone wanting to read it knows in advance.

By the by, email Jinn at webmaster@bdsmlibrary.com and let him know you would like to include the original laguage version of your story. He can post it as an update to the version you have already submitted. Just ask him about adding a note to inform the readers that new version would be a non-English version.

*Sigh* I am dichotomous. I promote multi-ligualism on site, but I think our country's forced bi-ligualism is to be abhored and abolished. Interesting, aren't I?

woodsman'sgame
10-07-2003, 02:49 PM
By all mean publish it in Spanish.

woodsman'sgame
10-08-2003, 05:04 AM
If you will send me the original story and translation, I'll be glad to proofread them both for you.
I'm a professional translator (English/Spanish) but this will be an interesting change of pace from my usual translating work.
;)

Escritor
10-08-2003, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by woodsman'sgame
If you will send me the original story and translation, I'll be glad to proofread them both for you.
I'm a professional translator (English/Spanish) but this will be an interesting change of pace from my usual translating work.
;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I've sent both versions of the story to the email you gave me on your private message.

I've also submitted the original Spanish version of the story to the site, surely it will popup on the next update.

Thanks for your advice to all of you! And please, those who speak Spanish, let me know what you think of the story. And those who doesn't, let me know about the English version ;)

Regards

Escritor
10-11-2003, 01:36 PM
The Spanish version is up!!
Take a look here: http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=1995

Also, woodsman's game has offered to help me with the translation, so when I upload the 2nd chapter (in English), I will also update the first part to a more decent reading :-)

Regards

Moggy
10-11-2003, 01:52 PM
Gracias

I'll be using your story to aid my spanish studies :-)

Escritor
10-14-2003, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by Moggy
Gracias

I'll be using your story to aid my spanish studies :-)

Great to hear that!! Second chapter in Spanish is up, second chapter in English will be on the next update of the site :)

Regards