PDA

View Full Version : ~hellish one~'s entry - Sept 06

~hellish one~
09-19-2006, 12:48 PM
ok, i know this picture can't compare to some of these beautiful entries, but i thought i would share anyways :)

the story behind this picture is rather interesting. the pic quality sucks because it was taken with a cell phone all spur of the moment like. lol

Once upon a time (a couple of years ago), there was a bad girl...well...let's just call her "me". One day, me's Master caught her in the act. You see, me had gotten into trouble and wasn't supposed to masturbate. :dont: And after a sound spanking me's Master wanted to make sure she learned her lesson. He got a roll of tape and taped her thumbs together so she couldn't move them. Then to add to the humiliation, he got a big blue marker and wrote "bad girl" on her hands. me had to go around the entire day with her thumbs taped together. Now as you can imagine, this was rather uncomfortable and awkward. Not to mention the fact that everytime she looked at her hands...all she saw staring back at her was "bad girl". It was a very fitting punishment and me definitely learned her lesson. And now she has this picture to remind her. ~wink~ Even if the Master is long gone.

Silke
09-19-2006, 01:50 PM
*big grin* I love the picture...the colours are wonderful and the thumb-bondage, lol...something that I personally never saw before. Thank you for sharing the story to that pic as well...

...and good luck!!! :D

cariad
09-19-2006, 02:47 PM
Hellish Me - oh whoops - Hellish One - what a lovely photographic illustration of special time.

Smiles - you obviously had a creative master, am struggling to imagine a day spent with my thumbs bound like that, shudders and my imagination is as close as I wish to get to it.

An evocative picture - and thank you for posting it.

cariad

Warbaby1943
09-19-2006, 06:50 PM
hellish one I liked your picture and your story. You'd have a hell of a time skiing like that.

Talia
09-19-2006, 07:08 PM
Very interesting punishment....

~hellish one~
09-20-2006, 11:20 AM
thanks for the replies and compliments guys ~smiles~

Silke - yes, thumb bondage was something i'd never seen before that day as well! lol let's just say it served it's purpose well!

cariad - thank you ~grins~ yes, he was rather creative. ~wonders now if that was such a good thing~ hmmm...lol as for spending the day like that. it was hell! as it was supposed to be. you'd be amazed at the things you find hard to do just because you can't move your freakin thumbs!

Warbaby - so you think i'd have a hard time skiing with my thumbs stuck together like that? well hell! how about snowboarding? ever tried that? ~thinking i would fall on my ass just as much snowboarding as i would skiing~

Super Bitch - yes it was! :)

Warbaby1943
09-20-2006, 11:24 AM
Nope never tried boarding. I value my life too much. You do have a good point though. You may be able to board but you may also have a hard time getting up once on the ground with you thumbs taped together.

Timberwolf
09-20-2006, 11:43 AM
Quite interesting I thought. Cool story and picture.

"Once upon a time (a couple of years ago), there was a bad girl...well...let's just call her 'me'. "

And that I thought was pretty funny.

~hellish one~
09-20-2006, 11:50 AM
~laughs~ thanks Timberwolf :)

Scorpio'sWill2Power
09-21-2006, 09:08 AM
Ha Ha Ha
Way cool piccie :camera2: and the story behind it, Hellish one.
:cool17:
And one time at band camp. ummm break, reality break
Jeff.

The writing of transgressions on the body that way
makes for a solid reminder of proper behavior.

There's a good many around this place that wouldn't
have an inch of skin uncovered if their Master's took
to doing that. :evil:

fuktoimaso
09-22-2006, 09:04 PM
I absolutely love it!!!

orchidsoul
09-23-2006, 08:34 AM
I really like this pic!

For a picture phone, not too shabby.

The light and color saturation is real nice. It has a gritty feel. I think it's great!

~hellish one~
09-23-2006, 10:24 AM
~blushing~ thank you guys...