PDA

View Full Version : offer to proof read

cyndylu
10-08-2003, 06:26 PM
I am offering to proof read stories. For at least another week I'm home bound while healing from a surgery. I've started a few stories of my own and will ask for help before submitting for post.

slave ruthie
10-09-2003, 07:59 AM
what a kind offer! i know how valuable haveing things proofed is - i nearly gave up writing one of my attempts but a very special friend helped me sort it out.

i hope you recover soon and if you find any errors or inconsistencies in my stuff pleeeeeeese tell me!

have you submitted any writing yet yourself? i'd be interested in reading it :)

ruthie[Phil]

aka "slave ruthie" btw

XXXXXX;)

cyndylu
10-09-2003, 08:22 AM
No, I haven't written anything yet - several starts but no follow-through. I’ve managed to get a few lines on paper but that’s about it. At the moment I’m just writing bits and pieces and will put them all together. Part of my problem in writing is that I’m not disciplined coupled with the fact that the lifestyle has always been a dream while vanilla partners have been the reality.

I’ve been a fan of the site for several years and just a few weeks ago ventured into the “forum” section. Sharing thoughts via post has helped me formulate my thoughts and put some of them together.

Thank you for the get well - I'll soon be back to work with bells on - pardon the pun!