PDA

View Full Version : Followed

slavemark
09-20-2006, 01:07 PM
I took my seat on the bus as I do everyday to return from work. The bus was over 10 minutes late as usual, and everyone was sat in the same seats, as usual.
A very well-dressed man was finishing a cigarette at the bus stop and stubbed it out with his perfectly clean and shiny black shoes as he boarded the bus. I hadn’t seen him before which led to me getting caught staring at him inquisitively. He just smiled carefully and took the empty seat a couple behind mine.
As the bus pulled away he left my mind almost immediately and I did my usual unfocused looking out of the window. The bus journey takes about an hour and after a while you lose yourself in your own thoughts and forget the passing time. I am always surprised when my stop is the next one to be called. I get up and walk to the front of the bus and wait for the doors to open. My house is around a 5 minute walk from the bus stop so I start down the street with a happy smile after a good day and the anticipation of a restful evening. I look around to cross the road and notice that the well-dressed man from the bus also alighted at my stop. I shrug and presume he’s a neighbour of mine, it’s not like I really know any of them. I reach my front door, unlock it and go inside, shutting the door behind me. I put down my bags and head for the bathroom to have a shower. I strip off all my clothes in the bedroom and walk to the shower. Jumping back with surprise at how cold it is I adjust the temperature until it is just right. I start to wash myself all over, closing my eyes as the water falls over my face and my shoulder length black hair gets wet and loses the curl it has when it is dry. I hear a noise from downstairs but ignore it as the walls are so thin I’m often hearing noises when the neighbours move around in their houses. After the water starts to lose its heat I get out the shower and head to the bedroom to put some clean clothes on. Reaching down to get some boxers out of my drawer I suddenly feel a gloved hand pushed hard over my mouth and am shoved down onto the bed forcefully. I start panicking that I’m being robbed and try and shout out that they can take whatever they want but please don’t hurt me. The robber laughs very softly and turns me over with his strong arms so I can see his face. My eyes open real wide as I see that it is the well-dressed man from the bus who is still in his tailored suit but now also wearing tight leather gloves. He looks me in the eyes and starts speaking, every word with perfect annunciation
“Hello boy. I noticed you on the bus and knew you were the next one I was going to have my fun with. Now let me see what you have got”.
He looks down at my wet and shrivelled penis and laughs, “We’ll have to do something about that”. He leans down and starts sucking my cock. I can’t believe what is happening and try and get up from the bed, but he is strong and holds me down with his hand still over my mouth.
“Hush now boy, I’m going to have my fun with you whether you like it or not. And by the looks of things you do like it”.
I suddenly notice that his sucking has made me very erect and feel very confused and embarrassed.
“Now it’s your turn” he says while smiling at me, everything he says is so very calm.
I don’t understand but am soon enlightened as he pulls out his own rather huge cock and straddles my chest. He releases his hand from my mouth and runs his leather-gloved fingers through my hair before pulling it hard and pulling my head towards him until his cock is touching my lips.
“Open wide”.
I shake my head and say I won’t do it. Suddenly the calmness is gone as he slaps me hard around the face and pulls my hair until I moan out in pain.
“Open wide, boy”.
I slowly open my mouth and as soon as it is wide enough he pushes his cock deep into it until I’m almost gagging. He takes a strong grip on my hair and starts fucking my mouth roughly with his cock.
“Fucking suck it bitch”
Terrified, I suck on his cock and run my tongue over it as he fucks my mouth hard and fast. Tears start running down my face as I gag but he doesn’t seem to care. It seems like ages has gone by when he grabs my hair even harder and pushes my head down towards the bed. He puts his hand around his own cock and pumps it just a few times until he comes all over my face. I can feel the hot sticky semen in my hair, on my cheeks and in my mouth. He smears it all over the rest of my face with his fingers and smiles at me.
“Good bitch. Looks like you enjoyed yourself too, well there’s a lot more to come”.
I look down and almost cry when I see I’m even more erect than before.
“You deserve a treat I think”
He reaches down and starts wanking my cock with both gloved hands. I can’t believe it but I have to fight back the moans of pleasure as I get closer to coming. But as soon as he feels my body tighten up he stops.
“Not yet. You’ve got more to do before you get to come boy”.
He turns me over onto my front and tells me to get on all fours. By this stage I have resigned to doing whatever he says as I’m scared he’ll get angry again and hurt me even more. I feel his hands run over my arse cheeks and back softly and then get a huge stinging sensation in my left cheek as he spanks it with his hand. Before I can make any noise of complaint I feel the same in the other, and then back to the left. This carries on for at least 2 minutes and he sounds like he is starting to get very excited over something.
“You do have a good arse boy. But it’s mine now”.
As he runs a finger between my arse cheeks it suddenly dawns on me what is about to happen. Just as I’m about to scream his left hand is pressed hard over my mouth again. I try to struggle but he uses his legs to keep me still. I look around to see him licking two of his fingers on his right hand. I close my eyes tight and know I’ve got no choice but to take what I’m about to be given. Screaming into his hand as I feel an intense pain deep inside my arse I know he has just stick his fingers inside me. I feel them moving around in me and cry in pain, especially as I realise that yet again my cock is harder than before.
He starts fucking my arse with his fingers and every time they go in I moan with pain into his hand which is still tight over my mouth. I let out a sigh of relief when he eventually stops and removes his fingers from my arse. He admires my cock and smiles at me with that hypnotic smile of his.
“Well it looks like the little slut likes that, you’ll definitely like what’s about to happen then”.
I look round at him from my all fours position and see he has picked up some hand cream from the bedside table. I feel a cold sensation in my arse as he roughly pushes some inside me and around my arsehole. He then splashes some onto his cock and I scream about what I know is now going to happen to me. He quickly shoves his hand over my mouth again, this time covering my nose too so I can’t breathe and get a strong smell of leather. I try and struggle away and he reaches round and starts wanking my cock slowly.
“Be quiet and relax boy, you need to save your oxygen”.
I feel the head of his cock pushing against my arse and then the most agonising pain I have ever felt flows through my body as he pushes deep inside me.
“I never have any patience at this point” he says and within seconds he is fucking my arse so hard and deep that his whole cock is pushing inside my arse. He gets faster and faster, with me in more and more pain but can’t even cry as I start running out of breath. He continues fucking me hard, using his hand over my mouth to pull me back so he can reach even deeper. He uses his spare hand to wank my still hard cock and I get close to coming. I suddenly feel him tense up and an even sharper pain hits my arse as he fucks me as hard as he can. He starts shouting at me as he fucks me deeper and harder than ever before
“You fucking little whore, you’re all mine slut, fucking bitch”.
He moans out in pleasure as I suddenly feel a warm sensation deep inside my arse and know he has come inside me. My head starts to go dizzy as I really start running out of oxygen as he still hasn’t let me breath. My cock tenses up as I start to come from his fast, violent hand running up and down. As I feel the first drop of cum leave my cock everything goes dark and I black out.

I awake lying on my bed naked, not sure what is going on. I open my eyes and as I start to wake up properly I feel an agonising pain from my arse, and have a taste in my mouth like a mixture of urine and semen. I see a card on the bed next to me which just says:

You’ll be seeing me again boy.

MsUther
09-20-2006, 02:47 PM
A hot fantasy, slavemark, I enjoyed reading it :p Thanks for sharing your story with us.

pixie_dust
09-28-2006, 11:17 PM
OMG, that is a great story. Definately does it for me. ;)

maddie
09-29-2006, 07:01 AM
Wow. I'm not much for boy-boy stuff, but that was good.