PDA

View Full Version : Feeding Time!

Jaeger
09-20-2006, 03:12 PM
I have a crazy question, mostly in the interests of science.

I have been hearing various things about the ingredients of semen, protein etc.

Now, not that I intend to try this as an alternative to real food, but exactly how much semen would one have to consume, say in a day, to survive? Not neccessarily a comfortable existance though...

I must stress again that I have no intention of trying this. I do not have anyone tied up in the basement for the purposes of experimentation. Unless there are any volunteers... :D

cariad
09-20-2006, 03:31 PM
Does not fully answer your question - and I have no idea of the reliability of this information which I found here: http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1585.html

"A typical ejaculation fills up about one teaspoon; the actual amount is determined by a man's age (younger men usually make more semen), when he last ejaculated, and how long he's aroused before ejaculating, among other factors. Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include:

Fructose sugar
Water
Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)
Citric acid
Enzymes
Protein
Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)
Zinc

Can swallowing semen enrich a poor diet? Unless you're gulping gallons of it each day, it's no substitute for real nutritious cuisine."

Think you are going to be a very busy gentleman if you are going to try and feed a basement full of ladies.

cariad

Curious_1
09-20-2006, 05:27 PM
delia---I understood you!

Try harder to confuse us!

Curi

Warbaby1943
09-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Does not fully answer your question - and I have no idea of the reliability of this information which I found here: http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1585.html

"A typical ejaculation fills up about one teaspoon; the actual amount is determined by a man's age (younger men usually make more semen), when he last ejaculated, and how long he's aroused before ejaculating, among other factors. Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include:

Fructose sugar
Water
Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)
Citric acid
Enzymes
Protein
Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)
Zinc

Can swallowing semen enrich a poor diet? Unless you're gulping gallons of it each day, it's no substitute for real nutritious cuisine."

Think you are going to be a very busy gentleman if you are going to try and feed a basement full of ladies.

cariad

cariad this is great. Your research is amazing. I especially like your last sentence.

Jaeger
09-21-2006, 03:53 AM
Thanks, my curiosity is now satisfied. :wave:

Now if only I could lift my right arm...

cariad
09-21-2006, 04:00 AM
Is this the start of the S plan diet?

cariad

OttifantSir
09-21-2006, 11:57 AM
Hi, cariad. Thanks for the link to the nutritional values on sperm. I tried looking at more of this site, and one subject was "sexuality" so I thought I'd try to send in a question of my own. First, before I was allowed to do this though, I had to look through all posts dealing with every single of my first 30 words, meaning that when I wrote "recently" (had nothing to do with the subject of my query), I had to read 14 pages that had that word, and ONLY that word from my question on them. And while none of all the results I had to read through contained the answer to my question I found out how the people behind this site were: Arrogant, condescending, stuck up, etc. etc. After having read about 50 pages I gave up. I had gotten 500 to look at, and while not reading closely all of them, I skimmed through about 400 before I quit.

This is not an abuse on you or your link (you contribute to the warmth and friendliness of this forum in such a way I'm a bit sad you was a part of the trigger for this outrage) which did truly explain what Jager asked for. It's just that I would want to warn people that this site is best left alone for most purposes regarding real sex.

Ozme52
09-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Everything in semen is made by your body during metabolic processes, so it is all "excretion" waste rather than needed nutrients. The nutritional VALUE of someone intaking your ejaculation would be so small it wouldnt even show up on highly sensitive tests (i.e. protein concentrations wouldn't increase to where a test would see the difference). The metabolic waste products in the ejaculation, were you to eat it, would be re-excreted through your metabolic pathways...

*hops off science perch*

hope this confuses you... lol...

Is not!! Not waste, not an excretion. The body does not typically "waste off" living cells. I realize that the biology of the ovum v. sperm are different, but is the ovum waste?

The only reason it has no nutrional value (outside of 5-7 calories) is because of the small amount needed to deliver millions of swimmers.

Waste indeed......

Except for, of course the contents of my condom.... tissue.... hankerchief... her hair.... pearl necklace.... :rolleyes:

cariad
09-22-2006, 01:29 AM
Smiles at Oz, ever since delia posted her reply I was waiting for an indignant man to jump in. Thank you for not letting me down!

cariad

cariad
09-22-2006, 01:35 AM
Hi, cariad. Thanks for the link to the nutritional values on sperm. I tried looking at more of this site, and one subject was "sexuality" so I thought I'd try to send in a question of my own. First, before I was allowed to do this though, I had to look through all posts dealing with every single of my first 30 words, meaning that when I wrote "recently" (had nothing to do with the subject of my query), I had to read 14 pages that had that word, and ONLY that word from my question on them. And while none of all the results I had to read through contained the answer to my question I found out how the people behind this site were: Arrogant, condescending, stuck up, etc. etc. After having read about 50 pages I gave up. I had gotten 500 to look at, and while not reading closely all of them, I skimmed through about 400 before I quit.

This is not an abuse on you or your link (you contribute to the warmth and friendliness of this forum in such a way I'm a bit sad you was a part of the trigger for this outrage) which did truly explain what Jager asked for. It's just that I would want to warn people that this site is best left alone for most purposes regarding real sex.

OttifantSir, I do not take it as abuse on me, although thank you for your consideration. I did post with a caveat, and it would appear I was wise to do so. I also only posted the link as an acknowledgement rather than as a recommendation.

However.... I read your first paragraph slightly differently - I saw it as an accolade for this place. I have ended up in many forums like that when struggling to find a remote bit of information I am the only the person in world who wants to know, so know just what you mean.

I can only say three cheers for way this forum is arranged and run, and for everyone who contributes.

cariad

Ozme52
09-22-2006, 04:18 PM
Smiles at Oz, ever since delia posted her reply I was waiting for an indignant man to jump in. Thank you for not letting me down!

cariad

You're most welcome cariad.

*continues to grumble about waste......... :rolleyes: waste indeed.* :mad:

LMAO