PDA

View Full Version : BDSM For Parents

Aesop
09-20-2006, 05:38 PM
I remember the days when I could truss up a girl tightly and spend hours making her writhe and groan. Now I have kids. I love them, I'd die for them, but damn do they screw with my sex life. So I've spent some time coming up with some things that can be done with the rug-rats around and thought I'd share 'em with all of you........and steal some of your ideas if you have any to share. :D

Sex:

Babysitters are a must for really good, long, sweaty sex, but for some quick release the following have been pretty good for me.

The bathroom is a place where closed doors are normal and even little kids know they have to knock before coming in, so locking the door won't seem odd. Remember too that the television is your friend. Wait for a favorite show to come on and make good your escape.

If you absolutely have to have a bed you can always say you're cleaning up your room. Tell the kids you'll be up there cleaning if they need you so they think they know what you're up to. If you just go into your room and close the door they will be there in under 10 seconds. You can't use this one often, but it's good at least once a month.

The laundry room or basement is good for a quickie too. Telling the kids you're going to do laundry should keep them out of your hair (unless the teenage girl needs clothes washed lol ) and you have something right there to sit on or bend over or.....

Clothing is also important. Underwear gets in the way and so do pants. Skirts and going commando save precious seconds for your quickie. Just be careful with those zippers guys. ;)

D/s:

This is actually pretty easy. Come up with a list of mundane things for your sub to do for you and have them done every day or week or month or whatever. Everything from making coffee to opening the car door can be made to be a reminder of d/s.

S & M

This is tricky. Obviously the whip is off limits when jr. is around so you have to get creative. Quick slaps on the ass work okay. You can put a lot of force behind one of those and if you’re following the skirt/commando rule it should make a good impact; pinching any part of the body while hugging is also good. Every now and then you can probably get away with pinching nipples hard, but you have to keep an eye out.

Humiliation

Again this isn’t easy, but with some work it can be done. Establishing a house rule about food being eaten even if it falls on the floor is good. You can’t always act on it, but mostly it can be done. Quiet talks where the little ones can’t hear are great if you are into verbal humiliation. Body writing, anal plugs, held enemas, and heavy makeup can also be used to humiliate your submissive.

Okay that’s all I can think of at the moment. If anybody else has anything to add please do. I’ll take all the ideas I can get. ;)

Silke
09-20-2006, 05:51 PM
*giggles* can't help myself but somehow this sounds like fun. A bit of hide and seek! :D

_ID_
09-20-2006, 06:12 PM
I applaud your creativity Oz! We do not have the worry of children within our walls.

I have had the very unexpected arrival of a step daughter arrive home from her part time job while she was still living with us. Yep you guessed it, floggers/whips scattered everywhere, both of us naked. She comes home on her lunch break, yep you guessed it, we were dead in the middle of some good play. Needless to say I was 'just giving her a good back massage with some fancy french back massagers'. Thank god she bought it!

Anyway, great on the creativity! I look forward to reading what others have been able to come up with.

V/R
ID

MsUther
09-21-2006, 02:06 AM
Yes, the just disapearing thing does not work at all... Good post and exelent ideas :)

Needless to say I was 'just giving her a good back massage with some fancy french back massagers'. Thank god she bought it!

Atleast its more comfortable for you all that she led you to believe she bought it :D

Nikita
09-21-2006, 06:33 AM
I applaud your creativity Oz! We do not have the worry of children within our walls.

I have had the very unexpected arrival of a step daughter arrive home from her part time job while she was still living with us. Yep you guessed it, floggers/whips scattered everywhere, both of us naked. She comes home on her lunch break, yep you guessed it, we were dead in the middle of some good play. Needless to say I was 'just giving her a good back massage with some fancy french back massagers'. Thank god she bought it!

Anyway, great on the creativity! I look forward to reading what others have been able to come up with.

V/R
ID

I'm dying here! :p Same thing happened with my highschooler. Altho we had the door locked and our usual do not disturb sign, he had early dismissal from school. He could still hear sounds and knocked on the door. Dad said 'not now!'

Later on when he looked at me funny I told him Mom was getting sensory motor therapy! He knows what that is, an occupational therapy technique for sensory motor dysfuntion! :rolleyes:

~hellish one~
09-21-2006, 07:00 AM
my favorite for when we need a quickie is...

"ok, you guys just sit here and enjoy Spongebob for a bit...mommy and daddy need to go in the bedroom and have an important grown up conversation."

toss in some snacks...lock the door...and we're good for at least 20 minutes! LOL!!!

isn't it amazing how inventive we can get when we are desperate? ~grin~

michebe(LD)
09-21-2006, 08:13 AM
My daughter has a tv and dvd in her room, so she will happily sit watching dvds for hours in her room and i jst tell her mommy's not feeling well and needs to lie down, then put something heavy in front of the door ;) at least it gives you a minute to hide everything under the quilt before she comes in. She also loves playing on the ps2, shes only 4 but will play final fantasy X-2 for at least 45 mins, just going round the same area killing baddies until she dies. brilliant for some peace.

fuktoimaso
09-21-2006, 08:15 AM
Hellish one- we use that same line, and Spongebob has given us our window more than once, I think. lol. Now if we could get the dog to stop ramming at the door to get in...
We wouldn't survive if the kids didn't visit relatives every other weekend.

Hey, nice to meet all of you.

cariad
09-21-2006, 10:37 AM
Sex:

Babysitters are a must for really good, long, sweaty sex.

Would you care to explain yourself Aesop?

cariad

~hellish one~
09-21-2006, 01:31 PM
Hellish one- we use that same line, and Spongebob has given us our window more than once, I think. lol. Now if we could get the dog to stop ramming at the door to get in...
We wouldn't survive if the kids didn't visit relatives every other weekend.

Hey, nice to meet all of you.

LMAO! i understand about the dog as well! we have a little chihuahua and she freaks if she's not in the same room with you. sometimes she is worse than the kids...scratching like hell at the door.

:hihi: nice to meet you, too!

i was wondering about this one as well! ~laughs~

Ozme52
09-21-2006, 05:09 PM

V/R
ID

Thanx Dawg.... :rolleyes: :hubba: :D :elvis_nbs: :11: :cae7gler:

Hey Aesop... :shithappe :nobitching_nbs: :idontnow: :nana:

Ozme52
09-21-2006, 05:10 PM

V/R
ID

Who wants to lay good money on that statement? :rolleyes:

_ID_
09-21-2006, 05:15 PM
LOL your welcome!

And I dont know if she did buy it or not, but she pretended it did, and it woulda been a little too weird had we thought she didnt.

Ozme52
09-21-2006, 05:16 PM
I don't know guys. I don't have any cherubs of my own... but when I was a kid, I noticed the parents getting a bit frisky while they thought I was occupied by the television.

I asked them if I should "go check to see if the water was boiling yet" and that's pretty much the last time they ever used that or any other line on me.

chris9586
09-22-2006, 09:34 AM
Thank god she bought it!

A kid old enough to have a job? No way she bought it. Right now her male friends think you're the coolest parents on earth....I've been down that road!

Aesop
09-22-2006, 06:48 PM

cariad

Nah. Your imagination will have to do.:cool:

Aesop
09-22-2006, 06:49 PM
Thanx Dawg.... :rolleyes: :hubba: :D :elvis_nbs: :11: :cae7gler:

Hey Aesop... :shithappe :nobitching_nbs: :idontnow: :nana:

Lol. That's cool Oz. As long as the word is out you go ahead and take the credit.

Ozme52
09-22-2006, 11:44 PM
Aesop, It must be because we look so much alike.... :rolleyes:

Putnamcocpl
10-05-2006, 06:25 AM
Thanks Dog for posting the link to this thread on the other one...

I am sitting here recalling all the times we have the odd moment interrupted. Way back some 12 years ago, we lived in a duplex, and our little 4 yr old girl at the time brought up a interesting topic at the dinner table...

It turns out that earlier in the week, she had been found in our room playing dress up, with Mommy's jewelry. But the Killer topic at dinner was, the "toy" box she found in Mommy and Daddy's room.

Picture the scene in your mind simple dinner, Our 10 yr old step son, our 4 yr old, and my wife and I sitting around a table as she asks "Mommy why do you have a box of fake Pee Pees?

Yep, she found the vibes and other toys, including the Ultra realistic dong.. All in a "locked" box under the bed, when she was discoved in the room, it wasnt out or anywhere in site. We figured she opened it and put it back..

All it takes is one moment like that to make you re evaluate "security". The top of the closet six or seven feet up became the new home of a different box containing the toys.

Today, we take advantage of most everytime the kiddies are away from home, for a good Saturday night session, we pack them off to the Grand Parents or when they are off to friends for the night.

A Word to those enjoying the Sponge Bob time slot:
Enjoy every ,oment you can, but make sure to lock the door.. He tends to get old to some kids faster than melting Ice Cream

BorderCollie
10-06-2006, 01:34 AM
They say the apple never falls far from the tree!

My stepdaughter answered the door to us the other day with very clear marks on both wrist's......... :hubba:

She also called to our place once, while her mother was VERY tightly bound in the bedroom....... It took well over 2 hrs for her to leave, after telling me all about Uni and cleaning out our pantry. LOL
Mum was super stressed, but so wet it wasn't funny!

Dogs you say???

We have a Kelpie (Working Dog) when she was a puppy, my wife/sub was again tied to the bed spread eagled, gagged blindfolded, butt plug the works.
I was down betwix her legs dining at my favourite restraunt when........
The said puppy stuck her cold nose right smack bang on my bare dotter (asshole) which almost sent me through the wall.

Needless to say the wife/sub almost choked on her gag with laughter, and she couldn't even see what happened.

Mr. Mojo Risin
10-06-2006, 08:27 AM
I agree with Ozme52, kids are smarter then we give them credit for. :)

maddie
10-06-2006, 11:55 AM
We have a Kelpie (Working Dog) when she was a puppy, my wife/sub was again tied to the bed spread eagled, gagged blindfolded, butt plug the works.
I was down betwix her legs dining at my favourite restraunt when........
The said puppy stuck her cold nose right smack bang on my bare dotter (asshole) which almost sent me through the wall.

*laughs*

We were playing about a month ago and I was on the floor. I must have done something wrong, because I was getting a spanking. The dog, who is very protective of me, actually got in between us and nearly growled at my husband. She ended up making a funny noise and looking at him strangely.

So I don't get spanked on the floor anymore.

Havensov
11-21-2006, 08:38 AM
I think the hardest part for me is not being able to get really involved in a scene for fear of the kids waking or needing us. We have a 8 year old and 7 month old. At any time the older daughter can come walking into the living room or the baby could wake needing a bottle or change, or whatever else babies need.

So long and involved bondage that takes a while to get out of is kind of out of the question. Also, i really cant go about setting up allot of fun things in other parts of the house, save our bedroom for the same reason. Kind of hard to explain why mommy is dangling form the living room archway.

Don't get me wrong, i love my kids, but they put a damper on fun. And making plans, well... as most parents know, you make the plans for baby sitters and you find yourself just wanting to take advantage of sleeping in together!

Oh well, they will get older soon enough, and we have found a hotel that the rooms have a wall of mirrors near the bed... so it all good in the end....

Eponine
03-03-2007, 11:43 AM
I wanted to revive this thread because I often think about this question and would like more feedback from people in addition to what I've read so far.
I did a search on "children" and looked at a few other posts as well, but still have more questions-

I'm single with a two-year-old boy. My ideal relationship would be in a 24/7 lifestyle, but I haven't figured out a way that would work...

I'm not talking about the physical aspects of play or corporal punishment, but more of the D/s in our relationship- of course it would be natural for me to address my Master/and/ or Mistress properly and it would be clear that I do whatever they say (little things)- but I think it would make my son uncomfortable as he grows a little. Then, at the same time, I want to raise my son to be completely open-minded... and I don't believe BDSM is wrong by any means... so I have to ask myself why should it be uncomfortable for my son to witness a relationship that would be so natural for me (again, not the phsyical, b/c as someone else said that would be like a vanilla couple being sexual in front of kids)...

Then, when i was serving a Mistress and Sir, she had two teenagers, and my son was sometimes there when we all would just spend time together as a family, but I was still always sitting on the floor, usually by Mistress' feet... i know her kids had some sense of the relationship.

I remember she told me one of her sons asked her in private, "why do you always treat m__ like a slave?" Well, she and i both had a good laugh at that, but still... if my son had been older, i don't think either i or he would be comfortable witnessing my subservience to man or woman...

And, another point, when i witness my mother and her current husband interacting, she is _very_ subservient to him, and it infuriates me because although i am submissive, i am still very much a feminist, but i can't tell if it is just a cultural thing (i am egyptian) or ...sometimes i wonder... does my mother enjoy it the same way i enjoy being submissive? And if so, i can accept that, but i still felt uncomfortable...

so, here i am rambling again, but i have not found a way to reconcile all these concepts, and i sincerely would like to find a way...

Anyone with any insightful words?

Sir_Russell
03-03-2007, 12:35 PM
ThisGirl
I raised 4 children and my marriage went to hell in a hand basket when we decided to protect the kids from the life. I grew angrier and I guess betrayed. She could come to me for support when life hurt us but I couldn't have her sit at my feet or any of the other D/s stuff that made life worth living for me.

If I had it to do over yes the D/s would have stayed out in the open. No they didn't need to see sex or bondage or SM but what is wrong with them seeing the respect that should be inherent in the life between its partners, the honor and the pride in one another.

It wasn't that long ago the man considered himself master of his home and family that was the normal. Problem with that style of relationship is too many men felt it was fine to be the bully, abusing wife and kids (still happens today) for a whim or drug alcohol related problems. Since the wife was there as a voluntary slave but because it was her lot in life I object to that type of home relationship.

I have had subs with kids that weren't mine, they would only behave for their moms when mom had hit a certain pitch in her screaming at them. They quickly sensed that I was different and that they did what was ask without back talk or delay. I never had to raise a hand or yell at them, my own kids are very much like that too.

That is my thoughts on that I hope it helps if not email or im me.

Russell

Guest 91108
03-03-2007, 01:36 PM
hrm i don't think we hide anything but the actual activites from their view.
They hear our conversations and our talk of situations .. they hear worse at school. shrugs. its life why hide it. It's natural if they don't like it.. they can not talk of it when they grow up and move out. Tough love.
Glad I only have one kid left at home on most weekends.

nightsilver
07-01-2007, 08:13 AM
I would think one problem that would develop from the D/S aspect of a relationship would be when the kids grow up a bit and learn about the feminist movement. The kid is going to compare what the teacher talks about in family dynamics to their own family.

Sex is one thing to see, but seeing dad hitting mom is not something that I would be asking about at the dinner table. Over the years really, I caught my parents at a lot of sexual things. I can only assume that no matter how you try to hide things, it is going to leak through.

Instead of hiding it, has anyone tried explaining the dynamics behind the relationship? Sir_Russel, if you keep the D/s out in the open ( like having the sub sitting at the Doms feet ), are the children going to be able to pick up on the respect? Are the going to see what you give back to the sub?

tessa
07-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Sir_Russel, if you keep the D/s out in the open ( like having the sub sitting at the Doms feet ), are the children going to be able to pick up on the respect? Are the going to see what you give back to the sub?

I can't speak for Sir Russell, but my opinion, in his case at least, is that anyone looking in on his dealings with his sub would not only pick up on the respect, but would be knocked down by the power of it. As it should be.

Just my opinion. :)

tessa :wave:

nightsilver
07-01-2007, 09:20 AM
I guess if both the mom and the dad are happy regardless of the context of the situation, then the kids will pick up on the body language and other small signals that are in contrast to a subservient and abusive type of relationship?

jeanne
07-01-2007, 09:32 AM
I guess if both the mom and the dad are happy regardless of the context of the situation, then the kids will pick up on the body language and other small signals that are in contrast to a subservient and abusive type of relationship?

I hope the big smile on my face all the time is more than just a small signal! Truly, there's nothing we do in front of the kids (or our friends) that could be interpreted as more than just showing love and respect. Do I fetch things for him, ask if he'd like another Coke, beer, drink, plate of dinner, etc? Yes, I do. Do I sometimes sit at his feet? Yes, I do. Only he and I are aware of the D/s dynamic underneath it all. :)