PDA

View Full Version : Something to cause itching

MrJerseyGuy
10-10-2003, 11:16 AM
Does anyone know of a safe over the counter product that will cause severe itching if applied to the genitals and breasts? You read stories about it all the time but I've never heard of something like that in the real world. Sounds like it could be fun.

BDSM_Tourguide
10-10-2003, 12:40 PM
As far as I know it's safe. It's what most gag companies grind up to make itching powder out of.

Otherwise, you'll have to visit novelty shops and test out the chemical forumlas for yourself.

woodsman'sgame
10-10-2003, 01:08 PM
shudder!

Your poor sub! Glad it's not me.

<still cringing>

crazy diamond
10-10-2003, 02:14 PM
myself and my o/l Master have used itching powder for the purpose you desribe.........it was um, very effective.....

cyndylu
10-11-2003, 10:26 AM
I've been wondering the same thing since reading a story where an itching cream was used in the rectum. Fiberglass seems a bit harsh but I'm picturing the pink stuff in the attic!

slavelucy
10-11-2003, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by cyndylu
Fiberglass seems a bit harsh but I'm picturing the pink stuff in the attic!

LOL!!! i was just thinking exactly the same thing!! :)

sl

Moggy
10-11-2003, 02:10 PM
Rosehip seeds are easily obtained in the wild, depending on where you live, I suppose. Certainly they are very common in the UK.

I think rosehips are what is often used in commercial itching powders.

Have fun!

BDSM_Tourguide
10-11-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by cyndylu
Fiberglass seems a bit harsh but I'm picturing the pink stuff in the attic!

That's exactly what it is. That's why people wear gloves when they have to come into contact with it, because it's so irritating. The top novelty shops that carry itching powders usually carry ones made from ground up fibreglass. They tend to have massive warnings about ingesting the products on the labels.

S_Couture
10-12-2003, 07:04 AM
How about mosquitoes? Tie your sub outside for awhile.

If you live in the southern area of the US like I do, your sub will suffer some really delicious torture. All those red itchy bumps. Wow, how erotic!

No, in all seriousness, insulation is a really dumb idea and mosquitoes and fleas aren't much better. I don't know about you, but as for me, I usually like to have sex after 'play'. Who wants to risk insulation in your mouth or inside your body? Trust me, taking your sub to the doctor for a uninary track infection at 3:00 in the morning and explaining about whose bright idea the insulation was is, well I guess it is right up there with explaining how you accidentally slipped, fell, and ended up with five hardboiled eggs up your ass.

How about something a little more humane, I mean subs are people too, right? A simple pair of homemade wool panties usually does the trick for my slave. They itch and they are hot. However, I like to take her out to dinner like that and I make her ask permission to adjust them or to squirm or scratch. Each of which comes with certain punishments later on at night. As a plus, they are always wet when they come off.

Anyway, good luck, and I hope you have fun with whatever you try to use.

woodsman'sgame
10-12-2003, 07:40 AM
Much better idea, Couture!
I've had insulation on my skin before and it is awful. It not only itches but it causes a rash too, and it lasts for a couple of days or more, depending on how severely you were exposed.

BDSM_Tourguide
10-12-2003, 10:29 AM
...not offering an opinion.

Curtis
10-15-2003, 08:37 PM
Not trying to pile on here, Tourguide, but I recently became aware that that ground fibreglas insulation can trigger asthma attacks -- if it gets into the air, of course.

It might not be quite the effect you're looking for, MrJerseyGuy, but have you tried stinging nettles? I'd suggest that you wear gloves, though...