PDA

View Full Version : Polish

Timberwolf
09-23-2006, 07:54 PM
Polish

Polish
Verb 1. Make or become smooth or glossy especially by rubbing.
2. Refine or improve; add finishing touches to.

Noun 1. The act or an instance of polishing.
2. Refinement or elegance of manner, conduct, etc.

I was kneeling on her floor, naked and waiting in my assigned “position”, while she changed into what she called “more appropriate attire” for what lay ahead. I admit, I had a lot of nerves, because this was the first time I’d ever been in such a position submitting to a woman in real time. Before this, all my experience in this sort of thing had been online. Tonight was a very big night.

The “she” in question was named Michelle. A slightly older, quite Dominant woman with whom I’d explored, talked, laughed, and learned a great deal with online. But this night was very special. My first night with her in person. When she’d greeted me at the door I’d been relieved to see that all her claims, and her pictures, were no lie: tall, around five foot 10. Long brunette hair. Deep blue eyes. She clearly took care of her body in the same way she always took care of her manners. She’d invited me in when I’d rang her doorbell as politely as all her other greetings always were, and led me upstairs as she’d said she would. I couldn’t help but notice as we made our way to her bedroom she even walked with a refined confidence that was very striking. When we arrived in the bedroom, she turned to me and simply said, “You know what to do, Wolf”. I nodded politely, and began to strip as she left the room to change. This much I’d been prepared for in advance through her instruction, as I’d already been told this much about our evening together. It was everything after this that remained a mystery to me, and I couldn’t wait to see where it went. I knew that Michelle already knew most of my wildest desires about exploring submission. My desire to be Dominated by a woman. Controlled. And taught things like obedience. My mind couldn’t help but wander into just what she would do with me, as I kneeled in the nude, awaiting her return.

This kneeling, in itself, was a test of patience for me. She was very clever with little tests. That’s one of the things I found irresistible about her from the get go; she always knew just how to push me in an intelligent way. To test how serious I was about my claims of wanting to submit. I liked that. I knew I wasn’t allowed to touch myself at all as I waited, and that she knew I wouldn’t dare lie to her about that point. If we hadn’t had trust, it never would have got this far in the first place. So I kneeled, hands a bit fidgety but off to the sides, my mind wandering about all that was to come, and I waited. I knew she would be worth it.

After what felt like (I have no doubt) a couple more minutes than it probably took her to get ready in the other room, she made her presence known, as I saw her stride with that same confident elegance into the doorway of her bedroom, where she stood before me. My jaw dropped and I stared like a fourteen year old looking at his first nudie picture. She was magnificent. Michelle was wearing black leather boots that ended just below her knees. They laced up on the sides, and had a five inch heel. Her legs were a sight to begin with, but in these they were as good as I’d ever seen. She was wearing a pair of black lace panties that I’d best describe as “delicious”. Around her torso was a leather corset that accentuated just how statuesque she really was. And in her hands she held a riding crop. She smiled down at me, and let me know what she thought of my reaction to her.

“You can close your mouth and assume a more proper position when you’re ready to begin, my pet.”

I’d forgotten myself staring at her. And I’d forgotten her assigned manners as well, if only for a moment. So I closed my mouth before I drooled on her bedroom floor, and leaned forward to bow in her presence. A position of respect for a woman who had all of mine. She walked around me, slowly, and then I felt her riding crop gently passing over my neck and back, running over me as she circled by bowed form. It sent chills through me, and left goosebumps on my skin. After a couple more of these circles, she sat herself on the edge of her bed, and crossed her legs sitting quite ladylike, as she spoke to me,

“Now my pet, you may turn to kneel before me.”

Didn’t have to tell me twice. I raised my torso from the floor, turned to kneel in front of her, hands at my sides.

“You’re a very good boy,” And even just with that, I couldn’t help but have a reaction inside, as I knelt before this woman, “I will keep tonight very simple for you, my pet. A test to see if you can really handle simple tasks for me. Shall we begin your task, my pet?”

“Yes, my Goddess,” I answered, not hiding at all the eagerness in my voice. I couldn’t take my eyes off her lips when she spoke. The way she sat, her subtle movements, the tone of her voice. Everything about this woman turned me on. She spoke again, the same calm, elegant control about her that she always had.

“Very good, my pet. Such a good boy. You want to give me oral pleasure, don’t you?”

“Yes Goddess, very much,” she knew full well I had a near-obsession for that particular act.

“If you want that pleasure, you will earn it, pet. And tonight I will be generous, you have but one task to complete to earn what you seek. Am I not so kind to you?”

“Very much so, my Goddess,” already she had my pulse jumping around, thinking of being allowed to pleasure her. She smiled down on me from her seat on the bed.

“You’ve been a good boy for me so far, and so I am good to you in return. But you still must earn the privilege of pleasuring me. So for tonight your task is this; polish my boots, using your tongue until I’m satisfied that they shine to my standard. Since you seem to like using your tongue so much, consider it a warm up for you, my pet.”

I was quite excited at this prospect. I had always been a leg man, and encased in their current leather bonds, her legs were simply wonderful. I must admit I was very eager to begin. This was gong to be easy. I spoke to her, “Gladly, my Goddess,” and she smiled and replied, “Then you may begin, my pet.”

She was seated comfortably, riding crop across her lap, as I crawled forward towards her right boot which she held out slightly, with her legs crossed. The form hugging leather was already in pretty good condition polish-wise, but that of course wasn’t the real point of this exercise. I admit, the combination of it’s shape around her leg, and the glimpses of skin beneath the laces that bound up the side was tuning me on quite a bit. I crawled to her slowly, knowing that she didn’t approve of rushing. I’d never done this before, but I knew she was a woman who appreciated a bit of independent thought and wanted me to figure out myself how to best do this. I decided to start from the toe, and work my way up the calf. And I must admit, I was going to enjoy every second of it, licking my way up her leather-clad legs.

I placed my tongue against the toe of her boot, and slid it slowly upwards over her foot, leaving a wet trail behind it. I found myself instantly very turned on by this, and I felt my cock stirring. I reminded myself that there was still a no touching rule to deal with. I licked her boot again, more to the right this time. Wouldn’t want to miss a spot. I looked up somewhat sheepishly at how turned on I was getting to see Michelle smiling down at me. Clearly enjoying herself. Making me crawl on her floor and polish her boots just for the chance to pleasure her. And me clearly enjoying this new experience. As I went for a third lick, I moved my hands to hold and caress her leg.

I was greeted with a hard slashing blow from her riding crop that came down over my exposed back. I yelped slightly and jumped back a little, looking up. She was quick to offer an explanation.

“I don’t recall telling you to use your hands. Did I, my pet?”

My adrenaline was pumping a little from the blow, I hadn’t been prepared for it. It was more shock than pain. I looked up, and answered her, “No Goddess, you did not tell me to use my hands.”

“That is correct, my pet,” she said with another smile, “Now start over. From the beginning.”

We smiled at each other. Online we’d played more than enough that she had a more than fair idea what I liked. My growing excitement at her display of power was rather visible now. I moved myself back to her feet, and I began again, from the beginning. Licking over the leather of her sexy boots. I found myself enjoying the act a great deal. Lick after lick. So close to her, yet not actually touching her. I wanted her. Badly. All I was allowed for now was my tongue passing over this form-hugging leather, bringing it a shine, as our eyes would repeatedly meet. Mine, growing more full of lust. Hers, more full of satisfaction at my service. I was about three quarters of the way into her right boot and getting very into the act, when I felt the rap of her crop again. And again, it had surprised me.

“You’re not controlling yourself there, pet. Your hands aren’t supposed to be doing that. Yes?”

I looked up, embarrassed. I hadn’t even realized that I’d begun to touch myself in front of her. “My apologies, Goddess. I… made a mistake.”

She stood before me and smirked, “Yes, you did my pet. But there’s a simple way to make sure it doesn’t repeat itself, for now.”

She walked over to her bedside table, opened a drawer, and in short order produced a set of handcuffs. I’d be a liar if I said the sight of them didn’t bring me a rush as I kneeled before her.

“Hands behind your back, pet. You can’t seem to control them, so I will do it for you. For now.”

I placed my hands behind my back, and she moved behind me. I felt the cold steel locking around my hands, and snapping into place. It was the first time I’d ever been handcuffed. It’s amazing how much you want to move your hands the moment you can’t do it. Quite maddening at first. I was a man who enjoyed using my hands, not being allowed to do so was always a challenge for me. Michelle returned to her seat on the bed.

“You may continue, my pet. Start over. From the beginning.”

Dammit. Fair enough though. “Yes Goddess,” was all I replied as I moved to once again kneel directly before this gorgeous, wonderful woman. My eyes kept going over her legs, over and over. Jesus I wanted to feel them wrap around me. Around my face, while I ate her alive. And around my body while I took her. But that wasn’t my place at the moment. My place was kneeled before her. Polishing her boots.

So I started over. From the beginning. I found it difficult for a minute or two to adjust to doing this without my hands to lean forward with, but a bit of shuffling took care of that. I found myself even more excited than before. Physically, I was in a highly compromising position, and it excited me to be rather helpless to this woman. I knew well enough to know I wasn’t getting out of these cuffs before Michelle was satisfied with my service. My tongue, again and again, slowly, controlled, over the leather of her boots. Controlling my pace, as she demanded, was hard. I wanted to go faster. I wanted to take more for myself. But that wasn’t my place, my place was to serve. However she saw fit.

I couldn’t help but feel my own excitement growing as I completed the first boot and was met with her approval, “Good, my pet. Good boy. Now for the second.”

Progress. I’d gotten better already. Being told that I was good sent a surge of pleasure through me. I was pleased to know she was pleased. I was also hungry, and I’m sure my eyes betrayed that I wanted her, now. The glint in her eyes and the smirk on her face betrayed that she very much enjoyed my hunger, as I began running my tongue over the curves of her left boot. I couldn’t help but think of licking her pussy with every stroke of my tongue over her boot. How much I wanted to taste her. Enjoy her. Pleasure her. Every stroke of my tongue over her boot a reminder of what was still to come, I hoped. I found myself struggling against my handcuffs a bit. I wanted to touch her. I wanted to touch myself. I found my lips getting more and more into this “polishing” as it went on. Kissing as much as I was licking. She seemed to approve of this, as she allowed me to carry on with it. In my own mind, I was absorbed with the idea of giving her oral pleasure. She was right. This was a warm up round for me, as my lips and tongue moved over the leather encasing her wonderful long legs.

After a few more minutes of me rather clearly enjoying myself, I’d done enough to please her. She gave me a light, playful tap on the head with her crop and said, “Very good boy,” as she looked over her well-polished boots, “I don’t think you even missed a spot with that thorough tongue of yours. Good. I think you’ve earned your hands back. But still no touching, pet!”

“Yes Goddess, thank you,” we smiled at one another and she moved around me and undid my cuffs. That no touching rule was starting to get to me. I was getting fidgety. Michelle sat herself down on the bed, satisfied smile on her face, and she looked over her boots some more. She got a wicked grin on her face, and a glint in her eye as she looked at me kneeled before her.

“Hmmm, you know my pet, you’ve done a fine job here. But I think my heels could use a little more attention. Don’t you agree?”

I looked at her a bit quizzically. “Anything you wish, Goddess.”

Her smile got bigger, “That’s the answer I love to hear, pet. Lay on your back in front of me.”

She had me position myself so my head was right in front of her, and then she ordered me to put my hands over my head, and hold them there.

“Open your mouth, pet,” she smiled down on me.

I did so, nervously, and a bit embarrassed at myself. She ran her boot over my face, and then positioned her five inch heel over my open waiting mouth.

“Suck on it.”

I nervously put my mouth around the base of her heel, and began sucking on it. Soon she began moving her foot to help me along, taking the heel in and out of my mouth. Much to my embarrassment, I found my body responding to this. She noticed this and was quite amused, smirking down on me as I sucked her heel.

“My pet is quite enjoying himself, aren’t you?”

I blushed, and continued my rhythmic motion for her. She took her riding crop, and gently ran it over my hardened shaft, teasing it, causing me to let out an mmmph onto her heel as she made me suck on it. I wanted her so badly. Enough I’d do even this for her. As her heel slid in and out of my mouth, I looked over her visage over me. I wanted under those panties. I wanted under that corset. I wanted these exquisite legs that were standing over me wrapped around me. And I wanted her now.

My eyes were betraying my hunger.

She allowed me to stop, and had me kneel in front of her. She leaned forward, and held my head up with two fingers under my chin, having us look into each other’s eyes. She could see just how hungry I was, and I could see in her that she was quite satisfied by my efforts so far. She smiled at me and spoke, “I know just what you want, my pet. Yes. You’re hungry to taste me, aren’t you?”

“Very much, Goddess.”

She slid herself fully onto the bed, laying on her side, and she beckoned me to join her with a solitary finger. Soon I was lying next to her, the two of us facing on our sides. She ran her fingers over the edge of my face and through my hair, playing with me as she spoke again.

“Now my pet, you’ve shown some promise tonight. You’ve behaved… as well as can be expected of you. So now you’ll get just what you wanted, a chance to pleasure me.”

“Thank you, Goddess.”

She smiled and continued, “Of course, I expect you to pleasure me just as I would want. You’re going to take your time, and don’t be greedy with me. Understand, my pet?”

“Yes, Goddess.”

“Such a good boy you are. Such a useful man you are, my pet. Now, you may remove my panties, and pleasure me.”

I had a big grin on my face as I said a thank you, and I slid myself down her wonderful body. As I went to take her panties with my hands she spoke again, “Don’t use your hands, pet.”

I kept my hands on her sides as my face was so close to her panties, legs spread before me. I wanted to pleasure her so much. I love giving a woman oral pleasure. Maybe more than anything else sexually. I used my teeth to take the top of her panties into my grasp, and I began to pull them down with relish. She quickly corrected me, “Slowly, my pet, slowly. Savor me.”

I couldn’t help but smile, as much as I wanted to just tear them off and go crazy on her. She was right to ask for it. She was certainly a woman worth savoring. Her panties in my mouth, I slowly slid them down over her legs. Taking in every sight, every curve, every wonderful nuance that made her, her. Down past her thighs, then down over her polished boots, and finally off of those wonderful legs. She lay before me, open and waiting. For me to pleasure her. And savor her.

I slid partially back up her body, to her thighs, taking one leg over each shoulder, and I began slowly… slower than I wanted to… kissing up her thighs. I could see, and feel that she was very ready. But if she had the patience to demand that I savor her, I would show the patience to do so. Slowly, one kiss after another, up the inside of her thighs. Hands and arms wrapped around either side of her legs. Half to touch her, half to not touch myself. God I wanted relief. But first, and most importantly, her. So close now. So close.

I kissed her. Gently, slowly, softly. Without the greed that I so wanted to show. The moan she let out ran straight through me. I kissed her again, softly. I licked her, slowly, savoring the sweetest taste. It sent chills through me. I wanted to go fast. To be greedy. But I would not. This was important. She deserved to be savored. Like a woman.

Once or twice she demanded I slow down. Even though I knew she didn’t mind what I was doing. Her mental discipline was… impressive. I drew strength from it to help control myself. Her body responded, again and again, and in time, I was given permission.

“Yes pet, yes. Take all you can. Eat me as you wish.”

The fire in my eyes burned for her as I took my fill of woman.

I was laying next to her, still aching for her. Aching for release. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

“Fantastic, my pet. I couldn’t ask for any better as a beginning.

Your turn.”

She’d already instilled a most important lesson in me: a bit of patience, and following a few commands to her satisfaction, would bring its own rewards soon enough. The better I served, the better I’d be treated in return. Service was a wonderful reward in itself, but in good service I would also find other great pleasures. I lay back, smiling and relaxed, satisfied with my efforts to this point, as she slid herself on top of me.

maddie
09-23-2006, 08:17 PM
What a fabulous story, Timberwolf! Great job. :)

Timberwolf
09-23-2006, 08:41 PM
Thanks maddie I'm glad you enjoyed it. It's always somewhat of a relief when I post something to get that first positive reply. :)

lily27
09-23-2006, 09:01 PM
Timberwolf!!! You just skimmed over the BEST PART!!!!

*whew* Is it warm in here??

It was still great though....just PM me with all those glossed over bits...lol

*goes to get me some boots*

Timberwolf
09-23-2006, 09:03 PM
I enjoy leaving a bit to the imagination. ;) I did expect to hear that at least once or twice on this piece though, I know that as far as erotic writing goes taking a "less is more" approach can be somewhat of a divisive issue.

I'm glad you still enjoyed it.

Widget
09-24-2006, 08:44 PM
Hmmm very nice, thanks :)

Timberwolf
09-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Thanks Widget.

LadyFyreWolf
09-25-2006, 07:37 PM
Timberwolf, I loved it. Learning to be patient can be excruciating - but it's also definitely a fantastic path to extacy as well. Thank you for sharing what must have been quite a labor for you. You're quickly becoming my favorite writer in the whole wide world.

Timberwolf
09-26-2006, 10:19 AM
Glad you loved it, my lady. Your compliments flatter me. :)