PDA

View Full Version : Gyno Exam Restrained

PATTYCAKES
05-28-2002, 07:10 AM
HOWS ABOUT THIS SCENERIO,

A PRETTY COED COMES TO MY OFFICE TO GET HER BIRTHCONTROL PILLS REFILLED AND I TELL HER NO WAY TILL I GIVE U A VERY THOROUGH GYNO EXAM.

SHE IS JUST 19 AND A VERY PRETTY BLONDE WITH A SUPER CUTE BODY.

I WILL NEED TO HAVE U STRIP OFF ALL YOUR CLOTHES FOR ME, AND GET UP ON THE EXAM TABLE FOR ME AND I'LL BE RIGHT BACK TO EXAMINE U.

SHE TAKES OFF ALL HER CLOTHES AND IS SITTING ON THE END OF THE EXAM TABLE WITH HER PRETTY LEGS DANGLING AWIATIN G MY RETURN.

I RETURN WITH LEATHER STRAP RESTRAINTS IN HAND AND WITH MY NURSE JULIE WHO IS INTO B&D AS AM I, AND OK, SWEETIE LAY DOWN ON YOUR BACK AND PUT UR LEGS IN THE STIRRUPS FO RUS AND JULIE GOES RIGHT TO THE TABLE AND BEGINS TO STRAP HER LEGS INTO THE STIRRUPS WITH THE LEATHER RESTRAINTS, AND I HAVE HER RAISE HER ARMS OVER HER HEAD SO I CAN TIE THEM TOGETHER, AND NOW SHE IS AT OUR TOTAL DISPOSAL.

YOUNG LADY ITS TIME THAT U MET OUR DEMANDS NOT YOURS LIKE ASKING FOR BIRTHCONTROL PILLS.

JULIE HONEY, WHY DON'T U GET THE ENEMA BAG AND FILL IT UP TO AT LEAST A 2 QT. ONE AS THIS LASSIE DESERVES TO BE WASHED OUT THOROUGHLY.

WE TILT THE TABLE BACKWARDS SO HER ANUS IS STICKING UP IN THE AIR FOR US TO ADMINISTER TO HER GREASED UP BUNS AS JULIE INSERTS THE RECTAL TUBE INTO HER PRETTY ASS AND SHE SQUIRMS ON THE TABLE BUT HAS NO WHERE TO GO TO ESCAPE US
AS HER BELLY BEGINS TO GET DISTENTED AND SHE IS CRAMPING SO JULIE RUBS HER BELLY FO HER, TO SHOW THAT WE CAN BE VERY NICE PEOPLE.
I DECIDE TO BRING OUT A 10" DILDO VIBE, AND GREASE IT UP TO STICK UP HER PRETTY CUNT AND HER EYES ARE BUGGING OUT OF HER HEAD AS SHE WATCHES ME GREASE IT UP AND SLOWLY BEGIN TO SLIDE IT IN HER TIGHT PUSSY AND SHE IS GETTTING IT IN BOTH HOLES NOW, DON'T HURT ME SHE CRIES OUT AND IS MOANING AS SHE IS BESIDE HERSELF WITH NO PLACE TO HIDE.
I BEGIN TO THRUST IT INTO HER AND JULIE HAS FINISHED HER ENAME AND INSERTED A BUTT PLUG INTO HER ANUS SO SHE IS FULLY DISTENTED IN HER BELLY LOOKING LIKE A 4 MONTH PREGO NOW AS SHE IS FLAYING HER LEGS TRYING TO BREAK THE RESTRAINTS I RUB HER EXTENDED CLIT FOR HER AT THE SMAE TIME MAKING HER CRY OUT I AM CUMMING PLEASE DON'T STOP.
SINCE SHE HAS BEEN A GOOD GIRL, WE DECIDE SHE HAS HAD ENOUGH TORTURE AND I HAVE JULIE UNLOOSEN HER STRAPS ON HER LEGS AS I UNTIED HER ARMS AND SHE IS BRIGHT RED IN HER FACE FROM ALL THE TREATMENT SHE HAS RECEIVED FROM US AND SAYS NOW CAN I HAVE MY BIRTHCONTROL PILLS?

I SIT DOWN AND WRITE HER A SCRIPT TO TAKE TO HER PHARMACY

newslave
12-09-2002, 02:59 AM
i love the story, can you please write the story in full, and post it to the fourm, as I would love to see the girl return back for some more, treatment

veru_skjava
12-09-2002, 05:43 AM
Hmmmmm, *thinking*

Pattycakes would be interesting if word got out and more and more patients started getting the same treatment, sort of a "who referred you" question.

How many return visits, then?

giggles thinking...

ps Patty no need to shout we hear you just fine.. ;)

veru skjava

write4jetc
01-02-2003, 09:52 AM
I can see her coming back for more - about 3 months later. She has realized that the young men she has been seeing are too inexperienced for her; she needs someone who knows what they are doing. She also has never had that 'totally filled' feeling that she had when the enema was in her, it was incredibly erotic for her. She never knew it could feel that good.
Naturally, no one knows that she liked it, she's afraid it's a kink that would get her laughed at. She has told no one about her visit, but she has been drawn back to the doctor's office, a strange compulsion that she can't resist.
When Julie (the nurse) asked her what she wanted the appointment for, she didn't know what to say. She sputtered in embarassment for a few moments, until Julie took pity on her, and just made the appointment. That was a couple of days ago; today she was sitting in the reception room, butterflies in her stomach, trying not to run away. Her face was red with shame; she was sure everyone knew why she was there.
As she was shown into the doctor's office, she tried to avoid looking at the gyno table, but could feel her cheeks getting redder. Luckily, the doctor was writing in a file, and didn't seem to notice. Julie, however, had followed her gaze, and her face took on a knowing look. Softly, she spoke to the co-ed "Do you need another enema?"
Frightened of her feelings, the girl looked up at her with terrified eyes, and slowly nodded, thankful she hadn't had to put her need into words.
The doctor had been listening, and he exchanged a glance with the nurse. Sounding business-like, to indicate that this was a normal procedure, he said "Yes, a lot of people find that once they have been cleaned out, they feel much better. They have more energy, they feel leaner, they rarely get colds ... all in all, a very healthy habit to get into."
The girl had started to relax as he spoke. When he told her to remove her clothes and get up on the table, she moved quickly to obey him. This time, rather than pulling herself up onto the end of the table, she got into position with her feet up in the stirrups, and her hands over her head.
The doctor and nurse look at her naked young body, and grin to themselves. So willing, so young. This was going to be fun!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

want me to write more? I'm pretty sure her older sister is going to show up with her next time, as well as her best friend ....

redEva
01-30-2003, 11:01 AM
yes please - i'm sure doctor has some ideas how to occupy and enlarge the young tits too - no woman should suffer from the feeling of inferiority due to the small udders :)

BDSM_Tourguide
01-30-2003, 09:19 PM
What makes women feel inferior because of small tits (udders, whatever you want to call them)?

I think some of the women I see both online and off that weigh 98 pounds soaking wet, but have great big breast augmentations look "udderly" ridiculous. If you MUST get an augmentation (and I don't see many reasons why you "must"), at least get something realistic and reasonable looking.

Our world is succumbing quickly to vanity.

redEva
01-31-2003, 11:39 PM
Sorry if I have offended anyone, that is just my personal preference. True, tiny little woman with no meat on her bones and *udderly* ridiculous augmentation is something I'm not fond of seeing in real life. Fantasy is something *udderly* different. I believe that women are given mammarys for purpose – and that is to produce milk. Wheatear that is for the nourishment of the offspring or purely for woman’s owner (and hopefully hers own) satisfaction it is irrelevant – fact is that we tend to connect bigger breast with better milk supply (I am well aware that the size, at least in this matter, does not matter). I do not remember reading negative response from you on hgp_millie’s posts – did I miss something? Is write4jetc’s story real life one? If not – that was my response to author, my humble wishful thinking, up to author alone to grant or dismiss. Most likely you are right, and no woman SHOULD feel inferior due to any attribute of her physical appearance – but c’mon, lets be realistic!

BDSM_Tourguide
02-01-2003, 01:07 AM
I don't get offended very easily. This is just a question I like to pose to various groups of people at random intervals. I don't really see the point of breast implants and I like to discuss and debate the subject with those that think they're just fine to have.

I am realistic, I promise.

agp_millie and I discuss many things off the forums. In fact, I really need to remember to turn my yahoo messenger on more often.

newslave
02-03-2003, 02:44 AM
BDSM_Tourguide I to fill the same way about the wemans breasts
I don't really see the point of breast implants unless the female needs from, explace she had one remove due to a operation.

but for the stoiry, I love it so far, can we the girl being used by the doctor and nusic in the office, was we is having her enema