PDA

View Full Version : HELP: Sub Switching Roles With Her Dom

babygirlblue
09-24-2006, 06:45 PM
My Dom and I are 24/7 mentally d/s, but occassionally he wants me to be the dom. I'm still figuring it out, but I'm all for suggestions. He seems to let me do anything I want to do which is really odd for me.

It's not a common occurance but once or twice a month he let's me.

I do my best to please him and make him please me, but how do you know all the limits besides asking him every time you do something "is this okay" WITHOUT ruining the moment?

[grins] I do stuff to him that he doesn't always do to me. [grins] It's weird being the Dom to a guy. I guess that's society's influence on me.

I'm all for suggestions!

bluterl
10-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Perhaps the best place to look would be the Questions for a Master/Mistress sections... I'm not that experienced yet, but maybe you should get him to fill out one of those lists... So you know his limits beforehand.

Hope I helped at least a little! :P

Talia
10-08-2006, 05:30 PM
Not sure why this was missed and not moved to where some doms might be able to help you out. But with this posting it will bump this up and I will now move this so some doms or dommes can be of help...good luck

Talia

Ruby
10-08-2006, 06:45 PM
Congrats on exploring the part of you that is a domme!

Communication before playtime, during and after, will help you get to know his likes and limits for when you are in the "top" role.

Those lists of questions can be great for also keeping fantasy and reality in their place. What turns on us in a story might be a serious turn off in real life.

Ask him lots of questions and file away information for the next playtime. Watch movies or read stories together. Discuss what you liked and what you didn't.

I would also suggest, having a ritual at the beginning and ending of your domme sessions. This helps you both settle into the role and sets you up for success. It can be something as simple as having him kneel for you, or you asking him to do the same thing, every time. When playtime is done, you might have him stand and you kneel. Or have a phrase if you happen to be in bed.

Have fun!

Ruby