PDA

View Full Version : Early Fantasies

Master13
10-13-2003, 12:53 AM
I'm curious about what kind of bdsm related fantasies people had, before they learned anything about bdsm from outside sources. For example, in my very early teens, I had a fantasy about women in bikinis being tormented by gremlin-like creatures. I can't recall most of the details anymore, but I do remember that the cretures used the women as furniture, and stuffed various gooey substances down their bikini bottems. There was no nudity. I had PG-13 fantasies back then.:)

Jones, Nikka
10-13-2003, 01:09 AM
I used to fantasize about me and my brothers or friends from school being held captive by pirates or terrorists, and, being the only girl, being chosen as the one to be tortured in order to extract from us information about treasure or such.
In my fantasies, I would never volunteered but did not struggle much either. I imagined myself enduring floggings, dunkings, suspension, crucifixion, keelhauling and all maner of torture with nary a whimper.
I was a very well read child, and even though I did not get my hands on a copy of "The Story of O" until age 14, I had smuggled "My secret garden" and "The Hite Report" out of the public library by age seven or eight. Only when I got older (11 or 12) did a religious or sexual theme enter my fantasies.

Lil' peach
11-05-2003, 11:54 AM
Mmm pirates. Mine also involved being kidnapped by pirates, they would cut my clothes off with their cutlasses, and then the leader would bind me tightly to the ship's wheel where I would have my clit tortured and take a flogging in front of all the others. Then I would have to scrub the deck while one of them pushed my face to the floor with his big leather boots. Pretty simple really. I can't remember even why they kidnapped me, I don't think I cared enough to put that detail in.

I still like to see a guy in a big white shirt, oh yes.

I think they had more detail in them than that, I need to try and remember a bit more ;)

Oh, and I didn't really know what my clit was, just that it was a part of me that I liked the idea of people playing around with! I think I was about 11 or 12 when I started to get these pirate fantasies, and always at bedtime, so they turned into dreams pretty quick.

GaryWilcox
11-05-2003, 11:54 PM
Here's a thread I started just after the forum began about this very subject...

When G. I. Joe met Batgirl (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=103)

...and then there was this one, where I talk about the novel "The Funhouse"..

My Little Demon: Rape (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=55)

I remember the Funhouse having enormous effect on my fantasies. Naughty thoughts about monsters capturing women and touching them where people aren't allowed to touch...

As I recall, my first sexual experience was a consensual fantasy... After having a bad trip on nitrous oxide (laughing gas) in the dentist's chair, I bicycled home to see Sheila E.'s "The Glamorous Life" video on MTV. I remember racing to my bed to abuse myself until something happened. And it worked-- a pool on my belly.

I can't believe that was over twenty years ago.

Lil' peach
11-06-2003, 07:00 AM
Thank you for the links to those threads :)

GaryWilcox
11-06-2003, 08:57 AM
Thanks, Lil' Peach, and welcome to the forum! Anyone besides pirates ever trouble your fantasies?

Does anyone remember Space 1999? Barbara Bain, Martin Landau (Drusilla's parents!), mid-seventies? There was this one particular monster-- a mass of tendrils with a giant 'eye' in the center-- that would eat and dissolve anything in its path. I remember fantasizing about it catching a young female astronaut and dissolving just her clothes, then using it's many hands to grope and explore her party while she is trapped under it, squirming and saying 'no' a lot.

Sports Illustrated used to have a special on the making of their swimsuit issue, and I remember after seeing one in the early eighties featuring the newly discovered Kathy Ireland, I had a very complex fantasy involving her. The shoot was in Kenya, and the shoot was attacked by poachers hunting the kind of gentle game the women were posing with. The staff was killed, the models were taken captive, except for Kathy, who managed to escape and watch the whole thing taking place. Kathy was then 'saved' by huge hairy gorillas-- repeatedly 'saved', as I recall-- which is why I find Parker's "KEEPER" (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=833) such a guilty pleasure...

Curtis
11-06-2003, 09:50 AM
My poor Kathy!

I'd rather see something like that happen to one of the models I DIDN'T like, such as Vendela.

Of course, with a gorilla the equipment is so small (3-6cm) that the lucky model might not even be aware that she was being saved. (Funny how a little reality can ruin a perfectly good fantasy, isn't it?)

Oh, well. My work here is done!

GaryWilcox
11-06-2003, 10:23 AM
see subject <g>

Alex Bragi
11-06-2003, 08:00 PM
Interesting question. Actually I used to, and I still occasionally do, fantasize about men. I mean a man dominating another man, no females involved. Even before I understood what sex (intercourse) was that was a fantasy of mine.

There’s probably a deep psychological meaning to it, but I just don’t know what it is. Please, you've got to believe me - I'm a nice normal lady otherwise, really I am!

I often wonder if other women are the same but just don’t feel comfortable admitting to it. I think some times women aren't as open about sex as men.

When was younger, I used to feel like such a freak for having desires for bdsm. I’m so grateful for sites like this and the opportunity to share with like-minded people. :)

Lil' peach
11-07-2003, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by GaryWilcox
Thanks, Lil' Peach, and welcome to the forum! Anyone besides pirates ever trouble your fantasies?

Well sure, continuing the sci-fi theme, a few less tentacles than in yours, but I always liked the idea of mechanical encounters. Being strapped with big metal clasps to some kind of examination table and probed ruthlessly by different devices on robotic arms. No people involved.

I can't remember the film, but there's one where this woman lives in a futuristic automated house, and the computer in charge of it becomes obsessed with her and starts to become sinister and lock her in and stuff. That's probably what sparked that one. I think it straps her up with electrical cord at some point. Maybe someone knows the film I'm on about?

Aurelius
11-07-2003, 05:05 AM
Ahhh! That'll be Demon Seed (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075931/) . The computer wants to impregnate her. I don't recollect the appearance of little half-human/half-robots. It was open-ended I think.

I'm not sure it rates as a great movie but I expect the gentlefolk of this forum will find it more 'worthwhile' than the wider public would :)

It's a book by Dean R Koontz, which I haven't read, but maybe that's worth checking out too?

Curtis
11-07-2003, 09:42 AM
Thanks, Aurelius, I'll have to see if it's available around here. And thanks to Lil' peach for dredging up that movie. I remember seeing most of it around the Holidays on broadcast TV back when I was ten or twelve. My mother turned it off when the impregnation scene came on (and it was probably edited to begin with), but it made a big impression on me. I had nightmares for weeks!

Dari
11-07-2003, 10:08 AM
I've had a couple of strange dreams, two I can remember at least, at the age of 9 or 10 that revolved around more than three men at least getting to have their way with a woman, but there wasn't really sex involved, it was rather about dominating her than anything. as far as I can remember these were the only sex-related dreams I've ever had until now, my mind appearently want's to shut off this kind if fantasy when it has the lone control ;)

over the last years I've often fantasized about having sex with a man against my direct will but greatly enjoying that - I was quite confused in the beginnings why that aroused me more than thinking unkinky fantasies at the beginnings, but about 3 years bakc I decided that nothing was wrong with me, that I was just different but as long as I had my fun - and nobody gets hurt from private fantasies, now do they?
another pet-peeve of mine that turned up in my fantasies some years back was being captured somewhere (maybe by aliens? I never specified that), being held in a tank of liquid (but still was able to breathe without problems), with strange cup-like devices being attached to my breasts and crotch, excerting a strong sucking force, sometimes even with a dildo inside my vagina.

Mobius
11-07-2003, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Aurelius
Ahhh! That'll be Demon Seed (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075931/) . The computer wants to impregnate her. I don't recollect the appearance of little half-human/half-robots. It was open-ended I think.

I'm not sure it rates as a great movie but I expect the gentlefolk of this forum will find it more 'worthwhile' than the wider public would :)

It's a book by Dean R Koontz, which I haven't read, but maybe that's worth checking out too?

bondage.

I like that movie tek TV showed it in its uncut state a couple of months ago prety racy stuff. The computers name was "Protius" and it was one horny little terminal.

It is also kind of interesting how they (the auther) thought that the computers were going to progress to this when in reality computers have surpased this technology. No I dont mean that we have horny computers raping women with there heads in anvils but. Computers have speach vison hearing the only thing missing is them being self aware and a computer cock. (T3 )
I Liked how the screens of the computer all showed the gracfull text flowing across there screens at the blazing 300 baud.
quite sprite for the irra.

Yes when this movie was done the apple II was king of the world and no IBM pc's in site.

LaJan
11-07-2003, 09:15 PM
When I got into Stephen King novels, I ran out of new ones to read and started reading Dean Koontz novels to pass the time. Since then, I have come to read those just for the almost constant inclusions of rape scenes. Funhouse was a movie based on his novel and that cheesy flick turned me on, too. For the life of me I'll never know why...

Peace.

LaJan

Originally posted by GaryWilcox
Here's a thread I started just after the forum began about this very subject...

When G. I. Joe met Batgirl (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=103)

...and then there was this one, where I talk about the novel "The Funhouse"..

My Little Demon: Rape (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=55)

I remember the Funhouse having enormous effect on my fantasies. Naughty thoughts about monsters capturing women and touching them where people aren't allowed to touch...

As I recall, my first sexual experience was a consensual fantasy... After having a bad trip on nitrous oxide (laughing gas) in the dentist's chair, I bicycled home to see Sheila E.'s "The Glamorous Life" video on MTV. I remember racing to my bed to abuse myself until something happened. And it worked-- a pool on my belly.

I can't believe that was over twenty years ago.

GaryWilcox
11-07-2003, 10:58 PM
I never new i read a book of his! people have been after me for years to read his stuff!

Xelebes
07-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Opportunity to bump an old thread? I might as well!

Anywho, earliest bondage fantasy? Hmm... it would have come about when I was 12/13 years old when I wasn't too happy with myself so I would fantasise about totally bounding myself in something, something only I could keep hold onto, until I decided it was enough. I remember trying to simulate this fantasy with blankets, but could never get it tight enough. The fantasy still plagues me to this day.

Earliest masochism fantasy? As early as I can remember dreams. I've always had dreams of being hit by something... anything. I never became scared of it, whenever the hit would come, my body would have one little jerk and that was it. I was always confused what this meant, I really didn't know why this happened. I still don't.

bdsmrulz
07-07-2004, 07:44 PM
WOW!

Great thread.
This one made me think for a few minutes.

My earliest fantasies that I can remember, were at the age of 11. I had just discovered masturbation on my own. I remember laying in bed at night thinking about two female burglers dressed in black breaking in and tying me up. They would put something sharp in their pussy with the sharp point down and screw me. What is funny is I didnt get the birds and bees lecture until I was 12. I guess I was either one very perceptive pervy 11y/o or I had picked it up somewhere, ahthough I dont have a clue where.

slavelucy
07-07-2004, 08:41 PM
...early wank fantasies...ahhh, the memories *gazes into middle distance*

Mine (at approx age 11) seemed to involved me being tied up, surrounded by, um...men (oh, to be the centre of so much attention! Albeit cruel attention )..men who did not have honourable intent. :D Dialogue has always been very important to me..in both fantasies and in a scene..and i seemed to develop a specific way of dealing with this. There was always some innocent, decent, all round 'good egg' amongst the men, who had been introduced to this, er, situation by one of the others, who was a work friend or something. He made a series of 'doing the right thing comment's ('oh, you should let her go' 'what on earth do you want her here for anyway?' - naive fool!)...these comments enabled the other characters to come out with increasingly pervy and cruel lines..in fact, often, i'd get off before actually getting to them doing anything...hee hee!

*blushing madly*

Later, it moved on to some sort of terrorists kidnapping me and torturing me or using me (sexually)..i have no idea what sort of terrorists they were or what they were terrorizing in the name of - LOL.

And, now..ah, well, if i told you, i'd have to kill ya. ;)

sl

Dslave
07-08-2004, 07:50 AM
My first "fantasies" were to be captured (kidnapped) and raised as an animal which included being trained and taught to please a man. Oddly enough, I had these fantasies when I was VERY young. I also used to play "Jeannie" alot (from I Dream Of Jeannie) where I wanted a "Master". Those are the two big fantasies I remember when I was younger.

LickmyBoot22
07-08-2004, 04:36 PM
What a great question. My first BDSM fanstasy was brought on by watching some kind of movie when I was younger and there were a bunch of boys being prepped to go into the military. They were lined up and all naked and there was a nurse inspecting them. I used to fantasize that was me. Having those boys and men bend over and I had a latex glove on and inspecting their genitals.
The first time I actually did any kind of act was when I was about 10, I had a boy who lived down the street and my mom found us in the back yard and I had tied him to the clothes line. I was teasing him with some toy or something he wanted. Little did we all know that 7 yrs later I would have my first boyfriend tied to his bed with handcuffs for hours while I teased him.
Well, the good part is that the fantasy above about the military men is still a big fantasy of mine & just a couple weeks ago, I was reminded again when I went and saw the movie, Notebook. Something wonderful about seeing a bunch of unsuspecting boys lined up naked with their hands in front of their cocks.

CCBlonde
07-13-2004, 02:35 AM

Does anyone remember Space 1999? Barbara Bain, Martin Landau (Drusilla's parents!), mid-seventies? There was this one particular monster-- a mass of tendrils with a giant 'eye' in the center-- that would eat and dissolve anything in its path.
Well, I'll hafta ask my mom about Space 1999, but my dad had some old bubblegum cards called "Mars Attacks" (which I think you can find posted on the internet). I remember one where a giant spider was creeping towards a trapped girl. That was probably my earliest Damsels in Distress memory.

allalone46
07-13-2004, 03:46 AM
Does anyone remember Space 1999? Barbara Bain, Martin Landau (Drusilla's parents!), mid-seventies? There was this one particular monster-- a mass of tendrils with a giant 'eye' in the center-- that would eat and dissolve anything in its path. I remember fantasizing about it catching a young female astronaut and dissolving just her clothes, then using it's many hands to grope and explore her party while she is trapped under it, squirming and saying 'no' a lot. As a mater of fact I did, it was the first season in a grave yard of space ships.

Sports Illustrated used to have a special on the making of their swimsuit issue, Thay still do them and some times put them on TV, or yu can bay them in vidio stores Kathy Ireland, I had a very complex fantasy involving her. The shoot was in Kenya, and the shoot was attacked by poachers hunting the kind of gentle game the women were posing with. The staff was killed, the models were taken captive, except for Kathy, who managed to escape and watch the whole thing taking place. Kathy was then 'saved' by huge hairy gorillas-- repeatedly 'saved', as I recall- Nice fantasy. Sounds like the beginings of a story.

LaJan
07-13-2004, 07:09 PM
OMG. :eek: How in the world did we have the same fantasy from the opposite sides of the ... uh... "headboard"? :D LOL! In my fantasy, I was always that nerdy one who wanted to be 'a part of the guys' but didn't have a clue what they were doing until I got there. I was the "good egg" saying, "Come on, let her go!" or "What if someone comes and catches you guys messing with her?" The bad part was that I was also the one that did the first "using" since I was the only virgin. The even worst part was that I was the one that never seemed to get enough and kept coming back for more and more. :(

I can't remember how old I was at the time but, many years later, I rented a truly horrid movie called "I Spit On Your Grave" (Don't even think about seeing it. If you haven't already, you're better off! :mad: ) and there was a nerdy guy in it who started out being too shy to "use" the girl in front of his buddies but got into the act after a while.

OK, now I'm totally embarrassed... (sigh)

...early wank fantasies...ahhh, the memories *gazes into middle distance*

Mine (at approx age 11) seemed to involved me being tied up, surrounded by, um...men (oh, to be the centre of so much attention! Albeit cruel attention )..men who did not have honourable intent. :D Dialogue has always been very important to me..in both fantasies and in a scene..and i seemed to develop a specific way of dealing with this. There was always some innocent, decent, all round 'good egg' amongst the men, who had been introduced to this, er, situation by one of the others, who was a work friend or something. He made a series of 'doing the right thing comment's ('oh, you should let her go' 'what on earth do you want her here for anyway?' - naive fool!)...these comments enabled the other characters to come out with increasingly pervy and cruel lines..in fact, often, i'd get off before actually getting to them doing anything...hee hee!

*blushing madly*

Later, it moved on to some sort of terrorists kidnapping me and torturing me or using me (sexually)..i have no idea what sort of terrorists they were or what they were terrorizing in the name of - LOL.

And, now..ah, well, if i told you, i'd have to kill ya. ;)

sl

slavelucy
07-13-2004, 08:40 PM
OMG. :eek: How in the world did we have the same fantasy from the opposite sides of the ... uh... "headboard"? :D LOL! )

ROFL!! Ha! Ha!

Yikes...that is a bit spooky isn't it..hell, Lajan, all we need is a few who played the nasty men in their fantasies..and we'll be good to go! :D

sl

LaJan
07-13-2004, 09:09 PM
Damn, that would "round it all out", wouldn't it? :D Unfortunately, (or should I say 'fortunately'? :confused: ) I don't know of any little monsters like the ones we both dreamed about. And that's pretty odd for both of us, isn't it? Did either of us EVER know anyone like the guys we dreamed about or did we both get infected with something from TV??? :cool:

However, slavelucy, as you can see by my latest avitar :p , I am perfectly willing to perform the master's role and whip you into shape until 4 or 5 guys volunteer for the "hard parts"... ;)

ROFL!! Ha! Ha!

Yikes...that is a bit spooky isn't it..hell, Lajan, all we need is a few who played the nasty men in their fantasies..and we'll be good to go! :D

sl

slavelucy
07-14-2004, 05:09 AM
However, slavelucy, as you can see by my latest avitar :p , I am perfectly willing to perform the master's role and whip you into shape until 4 or 5 guys volunteer for the "hard parts"... ;)

LOL! Oooh, you stalwart, you! ;)

As for did i know anybody like that; well, no..i knew guys who were cruel but only ever to willing victims! (damn them!! LOL - joke, obviously). Having said that, i didn't know anyone remotely like that when i was eleven! i think i was just infected by myself to be honest, although TV probably contributed somewhere, i'm sure.

sl

LaJan
07-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Well, now that you are fully indoctrinated into the "ravish me mode", just lay there for a while and I'll be right over to ravish you completely! Yummmm! "Just don't open your eyes too soon: it might not be me." Kansas

LOL! Oooh, you stalwart, you! ;)

As for did i know anybody like that; well, no..i knew guys who were cruel but only ever to willing victims! (damn them!! LOL - joke, obviously). Having said that, i didn't know anyone remotely like that when i was eleven! i think i was just infected by myself to be honest, although TV probably contributed somewhere, i'm sure.

sl

jaeangel
07-15-2004, 01:26 PM
I was an orphan in a slave market in China back in the days of the emperors. The emperor's procurer would be so struck by my beauty I'd be bought and taken to the palace, and at the tender age of ten I'd be trained to become the emperor's painslave. He liked to inflict pain and use his concubines anally, and most of them didn't, so they trained me to take the pain when the emperor was in a vicious mood. The Chief Concubine kept me constantly bound, and every day, at least once a day I'd be stimulated to orgasm (carefully not taking my virginity, of course) while getting a whipping. The intent was to make me associate pleasure with pain. And they filled my ass with larger and larger dildos, and I'd have to wear them all day because the emperor liked anal. When I was fourteen, the leagl age for those times, the emperor ordered me to his ed for the first time, and was so pleased I managed to cum three times, from my anal rape, my vaginal rape, and my flogging that he had me installed as Chief Concubine. The former Chief Concubine didn't like being supplanted so she sold me out f the palace, and I spent some time in the city, being abused and tortured in a chinese whorehouse for people who liked inflicting pain. My ability to cum under intense pain reaces the ears of the prince, who comes down to sample me, and he likes me so much he buys me and takes me to the palace to serve as the slave there. The emperor sees me one day orgasming under the prince's flogging of me, and recognizes me. The Chief Concubine is tortured and beheaded for selling me, and i take my place as the chief Concubine, for both the Emperor and the prince.

redEva
07-15-2004, 02:03 PM
that is really hot fantasy jeangel... curious thought was that really your first fantasy? and what triggered it?

angelpet
07-15-2004, 02:33 PM
I started fantasizing about being submissive when I was 13. My family, one day out for a country ride, had found about 100 issues of playboy and penthouse on the side of the road, in a box. Well my parents kept them and those magazines sat on our back porch under a piano bench, next to my bedroom door all my teen life. At night as I lay in bed, I started reading the articles and stories. The bondage related ones always made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and always stuck in my mind. So I started to seek those stories out, ripping the pages out and making my own collection of stories that I liked the best. After reading the stories, I would lay there and masturbate and fantasize. I would dream about how I was placed on a table in the center of about 5 men, sometimes the men were young boys my age. Slowly I would be stripped of my clothes as each man would touch and tease me as they took a piece of clothing from me. I would be tied up then and they would take their turns with me. They would stand around me, jacking off while each of them took turns ravishing me one by one. Sometimes I turned the fantasy into Bikers that captured me and took me out to the desert and had their way with me in the same kind of scenario. I was always the submissive one in my fantasies growing up. Not the “helpless damsel in distress” kinda girl….just the submissive one. :p

I believe that I was born submissive; almost everything about me is submissive, right down to my vanilla personality… ;)

I thank whoever dropped that huge box of Magazines on the side of the road that day. I feel that was the awakening of my submission, as it brought out what I feel is natural to me. :D

angelpet

jaeangel
07-16-2004, 12:29 PM
Yes, that was my first fantasy. I was ten, and I had this report for Social Studies class where I had to give a brief history of my culture. I'm Korean, and knew nothing, so I went and did some research. While I was working on the report I noticed that invaders from the two main empires in Asia were constantly invading the smaller countries and trying to take over, and Korea was one. And i figured that if they fought battles, they'd take prisoners of war, too. Later that same year I read a book called 'Spring Moon' by Bette Bao Lord for English class, and that introduced to me to the whole notion of children raised by concubines within the confines of the Forbidden City. It was only months later that I realized when I went to pick up my summer reading list I picked up the wrong list. The reading list I picked up had The Taming of the Shrew and The Handmaid's Tale and Jane Eyre on it, and i read all the books on the list, and loved every book. and when i went back to school and handed the ten reports for my summer reading to the teacher, i found out that I had books like Black Beauty, Heidi, and Charlotte's Web on my list, not the fun stuff I had read over the summer. I did get my summer reading credits, and the teacher did grade my reports, but my mother was scandalized when I asked if I could get a pass to start checking the 'Fourth Grade and up' books from the school library. Why would anyone want to read 'Tom Sawyer' when they could read 'Handmaid's Tale?' I loved that book. Still love it. Just the whole idea of wearing a uniform that marks you as someone's fuck girl, and being forced to submit to having sex with a man because his wife can't have kids and she wants them.. ooh.

slavelucy
07-16-2004, 04:42 PM
Why would anyone want to read 'Tom Sawyer' when they could read 'Handmaid's Tale?' I loved that book. Still love it. Just the whole idea of wearing a uniform that marks you as someone's fuck girl, and being forced to submit to having sex with a man because his wife can't have kids and she wants them.. ooh.

You know, it's funny how different people perceive text or what turns different people on, because despite my sexual tastes (heh! ;) ), i felt nothing but utter bleakness and sadness during much of 'The Handmaids Tale'. (infact, it was one of the very few novels that have ever actually made me cry). Ever since reading your post, i've been trying to figure why this is...and the only words that come to mind are passionless, claustrophobic and well, bleak. i am quite confused by my own feelings towards it, because i find the actual notion of sexual slavery quite horny, in fantasy, but Atwood doesn't present it as fantasy, it's grittily and horrifyingly real.

Anyway, i'm rambling, just thought i'd add all that for no other reason than to say thanks, i like hearing about different perspectives on books and your post was quite thought provoking to me.

sl

P.S. jaeangel - that first fantasy you posted - crikey, you could make that into a novel! It's so detailed and intricate for such an early fantasy.

redEva
07-16-2004, 05:42 PM
Thank you so much for your response, jeanangel, I truly enjoyed it. It is amazing how books can trigger emotions and fantasies, and how, as lucy pointed out, same read has different meanings for different people.
I have to admit that I did not read the books you are referring to, but now they are on my list – curiosity ;).
It is most amazing and intricate fantasy for such an early age. Thank you for sharing.

jaeangel
07-17-2004, 12:45 PM
P.S. jaeangel - that first fantasy you posted - crikey, you could make that into a novel! It's so detailed and intricate for such an early fantasy.

Well...yes, I guess it was...i guess we all know why I'm becoming a writer! (I'm working on my third full-length novel right now, and it's the first one I've thought actually might have a hope of getting published. It's not BDSM, though, it's a regular historical fiction. Does involve rape and torture though, if only in a glossed-over, nonspecific way.)
But I 'bloomed' early; I had breasts at six (or rather, mosquito bites) and got my first period at seven. By the time i was ten my hormones were in full swing. I started regularly masturbating at twelve. I was raped at fourteen by my 18 year old boyfriend, who took me out to a school dance and drugged me into having sex. If he'd asked, i would have consented, as long as he used a condom; but he didn't ask, and he didn't use a condom. So I had to have an abortion after that; well, I wasn't physically, emotionally, or mentally capable of caring for a child then. I know the abortion debate's been done to death, but considering my age and the fact that I was drugged, i had a good reason. I do feel guilty abut it sometimes, for all those who are about to launch into a vitriolic denunciation of my choice; but it was the only choice I could have made at the time.
Thank you for the compliments!

jaeangel
07-17-2004, 12:59 PM
Most of the book I didn't like; it was grittily realistic and in its own way very depressing. It wasn't really the book, it was just...the whole idea of sexual slavery, i guess; the fact that sex could be ritualized and brought forward to that extent. The idea that women could go about wearing clothes that marked them as fuck toys, and nobody would say they were bad, or dirty.
My mother was a strict, traditional Korean mother, my father a very strict Irish Catholic, and sex was a taboo topic in the house. I actually didn't know what a 'period' was for until two years after it started; I hid it from my mother for a whole year before she found out, because I was afraid of her reaction if I spoke about something happening to me 'down there'. She just bought me pads, showed me how to put it in my panties, and said, 'It's normal.' My older sister didn't get her period until she was fourteen, so I couldn't even ask her that; we didn't get along anyway. And nobody else in my class, or anyone I knew, had it. i was ashamed to ask the school nurse, cause that sort of thing i thought was supposed to be told you by your mother, not a stranger. And when they started sex ed courses in school (you might remember that you had to get signed permission slips to take sex ed in those days) and my mother never signed those slips. I spent sex ed in the library doing homework and reading. I didn't have an actual sex ed course until my senior year in high school, when I took the little pink slip Mom refused to sign and forged her name to it (well, I was eighteen, I thought i was old enough to make my own choices by then) and listened to the teacher repeat the stuff I'd already learned from the books I'd read. It was redundant, by that point; but informative, all the same. And it counted as a Physical Education credit, which i needed because i failed gym the first semester.
Okay, I'm rambling. That was too much info. Thanks for listening anyway!

redEva
07-17-2004, 03:15 PM
Made me feel for you, made me gasp at the ignorance and brutality, made me laugh, thank you jaeange for sharing your experiences with us.
There is few things that amazes me in this day and age, and one of them is “to much information”! There is still way to many people out there that are to stick up to talk to about life. I hope this forum is not being perceived that way. You are welcome to talk to us here – or in private – it is always refreshing to meet interesting people.
Looking forward reading more from you. *smile*

jaeangel
07-19-2004, 08:05 AM
slavelucy, it's rather odd that you would mention turning that fantasy into a novel, because when I first read this thread it got me to thinking about my early fanatsies. I picked out this one and started writing. I have two chapters done. Then I decided to post to this thread, saw the reaction, and i wondered if you'd like to read it. If so, please send me an email at baemaminski@msn.com and I'll send you what I have. And, redEva, if you'd like to read it too, feel free. And anyone else, of course. I won't guarantee it will become a novel (novel=70,000+ words) but it will beome a multi-chapter piece. I kind of lost interest in it, because I didn't think it was very good, but if you like it I'll probably continue. I'm currently working on another piece of BDSM fic for a couple of other people titled 'Slave Daughter', and on my full-length historical novel 'Knight and Squire' but I think I could squeeze another project in.
Please let me know if this is something you might be interested in. I do write, and have been considering posting some of my stuff to the Library, but i don't know if my stuff is good enough. I'd appreciate feedback.
Thank you for listening!

LaJan
07-19-2004, 01:07 PM
Great story! I really got started with "recycled" Playboys and Penthouses, too. I saved some of them to this day and the ones like Billy Carter's interview and John Lennon's last interview usually impress even the women I know. ("See honey? I do read the articles!"). My friends and I used to discuss the Forum section of Penthouse and, from time to time, I was asked to loan one. It was years later that I discovered why... :eek: :D

I started fantasizing about being submissive when I was 13...
angelpet

angelpet
07-19-2004, 02:46 PM
Great story! I really got started with "recycled" Playboys and Penthouses, too. I saved some of them to this day and the ones like Billy Carter's interview and John Lennon's last interview usually impress even the women I know. ("See honey? I do read the articles!"). My friends and I used to discuss the Forum section of Penthouse and, from time to time, I was asked to loan one. It was years later that I discovered why... :eek: :D

I did not get a chance to save any of the Playboys and Penthouses or even the stories that i tore out...but i do remember my younger brother asking one day as we were all sitting around bs'ing about the past..."I wonder who tore out a bunch of the stories in those magazines?" I just sat there with this sly smirk on my face! hehehe ;)

LaJan
07-19-2004, 03:03 PM
:D ROTFLMFAO!!! :D

I did not get a chance to save any of the Playboys and Penthouses or even the stories that i tore out...but i do remember my younger brother asking one day as we were all sitting around bs'ing about the past..."I wonder who tore out a bunch of the stories in those magazines?" I just sat there with this sly smirk on my face! hehehe ;)

slavelucy
07-20-2004, 05:48 AM
slavelucy, it's rather odd that you would mention turning that fantasy into a novel, because when I first read this thread it got me to thinking about my early fanatsies. I picked out this one and started writing. I have two chapters done. Then I decided to post to this thread, saw the reaction, and i wondered if you'd like to read it.

Sure, would love to, i'll drop you an email. :)

sl

himind
08-02-2004, 10:57 AM
My earliest fantasies that I remember involved a couple of my teachers from school.I'd imagine going to their home on some pretext or the other and then either mastering them or submitting them(depending on the particular teacher I was fantasizing about!). I also rememebr reading a report about some female who was raped by a doctor on the examining table and that became my fantasy for some while.One thing I do remember clearly is that I always dreamed about submitting to the kind of female who would never attract me in real life :o

sme6068
08-09-2004, 10:34 AM
I am new to this board and have been reading this thread for a few days, so here goes.

My first sexual fantasies began when I was 12 going on 13. I was walking back from the beach which was only a couple of blocks from my house. In the parking lot behind the beach house was an old van with about four rather scruffy looking men hanging around it. One of them pointed to me and called, "Hey little girl come on over here!" A second one laughed and started walking toward me, I was only about 100 feet away or so. I turned and ran as fast as I could toward home.

Nothing actually happened, but that night the "what if" fantasies began. I had no real sexual experience at that time, or for a couple of years to follow, but those fantasies fueled my adolescent brain. Bondage, spankings, forced prostitution. Every time I learned something new about sex, or sex practices, I would imagine it in my evolving fantasies.

Even today those old fantasies can get a strong reaction. I have tried writing stories, and even put one on here, but I am not very good as an author.

sandy

Kallie Thomas
08-10-2004, 09:42 PM
Interesting question. Actually I used to, and I still occasionally do, fantasize about men. I mean a man dominating another man, no females involved. Even before I understood what sex (intercourse) was that was a fantasy of mine.

Wow, same here--I remember being 12 years old and fantasizing about boys/men being dominated/raped. It's still something that gets me off.

My first fantasies? Wild, bondage-type things. I remember being 7 years old and imagining everything from kidnapping/tight bondage/torture to being (don't laugh) caught up in a giant spider's web (think Shelob), totally caught up as the beast approaches. While these fantasies did create sexual feelings, they didn't take on an openly sexual tone until I was 11-12.

Kallie

TheDarkOne
08-11-2004, 01:28 PM
Hmmm, early fantasies, eh? Well, for me it's hard to remember, but I remember very clearly that I at an early age (10-13 or something) became aroused when seeing people in movies on TV and such bound, captured or forced to do things against their will and my fantasies evolved from those things and ended up with me being the one with the fantasies I have today, I guess :rolleyes:.

GoldenGirl
08-11-2004, 02:15 PM
i can remember being about 7 or 8ish and fantasizing about being kidnapped n forced to do work n such but i never relay fought it.hmmm.. n the being burned with like cigarette buts and being tied up to sleep... later on these fantasy's just turned to wanting just to be tied up and bound and then when i was like 13 or 14 i actually started to tie myself to my bed rails to sleep with ace bandages n pretend that someone was making me sleep like that n such

himind
09-29-2004, 10:59 AM
I remember reading The Wizard of Oz and getting excited when Dorothy had to slave for the witch.Even while playing cops and robbers I would prefer to be the robber who was tied up(if I played the cop,I would tie up my friends too tightly!)

whippedcream
09-29-2004, 08:56 PM
My earliest fantasies were about Catwoman. Until I knew about sex, it all centered on capture and whatever sexual tortures my young brain could come up with (I didn't know what a pussy was good for, so the poor kitty only had things done to her chest and tushy). She'd be exposed, humiliated by a bunch of male thugs, slapped around. Rescued by Batman, which for the longest time was the end of the fantasy. As soon as I had the bright idea to *include* boys, all of a sudden cooperative torments could be used. Catwoman, Batman, and sometimes Robin would be in superhero training camp together. They'd do delightfully nasty things to each other because "you have to get used to it," and afterwords would cheer each other up with what passed for sex in my head (I still wasn't really clear on which direction penises point in).

The first group fantasy excercise was when one of my like-minded friends and I got the bright idea in fourth grade to join forces and play Barbies together. We concocted some evil Barbie countess who bound and tortured her beautiful Barbie slaves. Until my mom found one under my bed still tied up and wearing nothing but a crotch rope. We weren't allowed to play together much after that....

Curtis
10-18-2004, 02:25 PM
My sister and I used to do that! Age 6 or 7, I guess. We'd twist toilet paper into ropes to tie up Barbie and Skipper. Sometimes we'd make them paper lingerie, then use a magnifying glass to try (unsuccessfully) to set their undergarments on fire.

Aah, good times!

whippedcream
10-18-2004, 09:58 PM
My sister and I used to do that! Age 6 or 7, I guess. We'd twist toilet paper into ropes to tie up Barbie and Skipper. Sometimes we'd make them paper lingerie, then use a magnifying glass to try (unsuccessfully) to set their undergarments on fire.

Aah, good times!

Hahaha toilet paper is a great idea! We used hair scrunchies, or lanyard if we could get our hands on craft supplies. Washable markers made great lash-lines, too, for realism's sake. But we had to remember to wash it off afterwards.

zig
10-19-2004, 03:33 PM
Washable markers made great lash-lines, too, for realism's sake. But we had to remember to wash it off afterwards.

Glad I'm not the only one who did that! My marker never did come off that Barbie, though. I had also cut all her hair off (as punishment) and strung her upside down from my window-hangings. Wonder if my parents ever saw that?

redEva
10-19-2004, 06:07 PM

Aah, good times!

candy for you Curtis, my friend :)

Curtis
10-19-2004, 07:45 PM
VERY nice! If her chest was smaller, I'd like to have her life-sized. Would you please PM me with the name of the site where you found that (so the thread doesn't drift any further)?

Curtis loooves candy!

GaryWilcox
10-19-2004, 08:06 PM
VERY nice! If her chest was smaller, I'd like to have her life-sized. Try HERE (http://www.realdoll.com/sample10.asp).

caligatia
10-21-2004, 07:56 PM
Earliest fantasy -- the first Star Wars movie -- Leia and the torture droid. I was two or three.

Next Star Wars fantasy -- Empire Strikes Back -- Han Solo getting tortured by Vader. I was five.

Last SW scene -- I was Slave Leia (droooool) and was forced to have sex with the green-skinned dancing girl in front of Jabba's whole court. I was eight for that one.

There were other fantasies -- Ken had hoardes of slave Barbies, I started stealing Mom's trashy romances and searching them for rape or bondage scenes -- but the SW ones were my favorites.

When I was 12 I discovered Anne Rice's Beauty trilogy.... Mmmmmm.

caligatia
10-21-2004, 07:57 PM
Oh, and women liking to watch/read about/fantasize about two guys in bed together is hardly unusual. Just look at the slash fiction so many fanfic authors generate...! :)

Sunshine
10-22-2004, 12:53 PM
We used to heat the largest magnets we had on the radiators until they were as hot as we could get them and then press them into our pussys as hard as we could........ It worked for us then!

MasterRJ
10-22-2004, 01:53 PM
The earliest I remember is Barbie having 'naked parties' with Ken. But this was before kindergarten to my knowledge of sex wasn't up to snuff. I remember being a little under ten and watching a girl the same age as me sleeping at our house on the couch with her sister. Both of 'em, just flopped on top of each other snoozin' like a pair of angels. That got me thinking. Not much in that line, though, until I picked up hentai which was when I was like 13 or something.

badspyro
12-01-2004, 05:55 PM
hi,
My first thoughts were of women in corsets, or occationaly me in one. Don't ask me why, it just was.... Then, after a german trip with school, and a wonder round a medevil castle, with a breef explanation of what that leather thing on the wall was (a chastity belt), i dived in, and lost what little inocence I had left...
badspyro :)

vistana
12-01-2004, 06:38 PM
Oh, and women liking to watch/read about/fantasize about two guys in bed together is hardly unusual. Just look at the slash fiction so many fanfic authors generate...! :)

Ah...slash fanfics...how i love thee *blush*

For as long as I can remember I've had fantasies about being kidnapped and tortured by a gang, or occasionally monsters, or giants. There was never anything sexual about the fantasies themselves, but i would squirm around on my bed, which i realize now was a clumsy method of masturbating.
It wasn't until many years later the the fantasies developed an overtly sexual nature.

usedHil25
12-05-2004, 10:12 PM
I'm curious about what kind of bdsm related fantasies people had, before they learned anything about bdsm from outside sources. For example, in my very early teens, I had a fantasy about women in bikinis being tormented by gremlin-like creatures. I can't recall most of the details anymore, but I do remember that the cretures used the women as furniture, and stuffed various gooey substances down their bikini bottems. There was no nudity. I had PG-13 fantasies back then.:)

when I was in my early-mid teens I fantasized a few times about being raped by creatures with countless arms & legs & occasionally tentacles (way before I had seen any tentacle hentai). It was weird because I amf rom ahighly religious home & never had any real sexual interest or experience when I was younger. But occasionally I had these fantasies. It was never anything dull & simple like just making love to a guy I kinda liked. It was always getting abused & used by a group of multi-limbed creatures. I never quite got it at that age as I was very naive. But now, oh boy do I get it & wish I could really get it.

ShyGuy1
12-06-2004, 05:39 PM
there was a Porky Pig cartoon where he gets taken captive, maybe he's underwater. He has his clothes pulled off of him.

Alright, that was very silly.

I also remember an English spy movie, the hero is in a castle. He's taken prisoner, metal clamps come around his arms and legs. Metal claws come out and pull his clothes off.

VAMPIRELLA
12-06-2004, 05:44 PM
my first sexual fantasy was when i was in grade one. i remember being in a room with many hot guys surrounding me all naked including me. since i didn't know how a penis looked like then or what sex was i only fondled them.

later on in grade five or six i remember watching a video in school. i think it was a video for dangers in your neighbourhood and prevention of harm to children. the video was about a girl a few years older than me then (about 12 or 13 at the time) and she would frequently go to this mans house because he had this video camera that intrigued her and while she was playing with it he leaves and comes back with a little present for her. it's lingerie he wanted her to put on. she hesitated and said no and left. i suppose after that i would fantasize about being her and puting on the lingerie and then having sex with the man. the man was not attractive, he was fat, balding and his hair was white. i think after that the men in my fantasy are mostly unatractive, fat, old and lonley.

Chuckdom19
12-06-2004, 09:21 PM
i think after that the men in my fantasy are mostly unatractive, fat, old and lonley.

There may be hope for "normal" men yet! (wide grin)

My first fantasy goes back to grade school. A mate and I had recently heard of the sinking of the Submarine Thresher, a horrible loss of all aboard. Somehow, the fantasy had me tied to a post being tortured on the sub underwater.... and led to me returning the favor to the bad guys. There was something about body modification and a yard hose reel too, but I think all boys are thinking of that when just starting puberty.

Curtis
12-06-2004, 10:11 PM
There was something about body modification and a yard hose reel too, but I think all boys are thinking of that when just starting puberty.

:toofunny:

magicalnymph
12-08-2004, 12:57 AM
Mine always involved abduction and rape of some sort usually by more than one person.

As well as the more tamed fantasies like police officers, teacher, just about anyone in authority.

"Roof"
12-09-2004, 03:51 PM

The first bondage text I'd read was in some forgotten novel. Found the book on the shelf of out-of-state relatives when visiting them for a few days as a teenager. The book's only bondage incident had to do with a man standing over a 20-something woman who is stripped and spread-eagled on a bed. He's heating a pair of pliars over a cigarette lighter and then applies the tool to her nipple.

asianlover
12-10-2004, 02:14 AM
wel uhmm okej here's my fantasy :o ...
wel uhmmm....
here it goes hihihi
okej i meet pretty asian gurl...
then we go go home{dont mind which one}
then we wil fight some time and then i wil kis here....
then i will take here cloths off and slap here as.
i wil then tie here hands together..and tie that to my {or here} bed.
then i will play with here..{i dont know if i must tell details so ask if you wanne details} i think i will beat here also many times :o ....and whip here......then i rape here{or not}..then i wil let here go ihhihihi... :o .

but i must say now...that i dont know if you have it..but somethims i have veryy strong fantasy of beating gurl almost to death i dont know why but i like blood and stufff..
btw i'm getting help for that with psgygo...
they say its because i watch horror movies when i'm little {hellraiser rulsss}..
but okej....that whas fantasy ask if you want some to need :o

azraelle
12-21-2004, 09:43 PM
I have wanted to be suspended, with my hands spread apart--that was always very important because I felt that it would hurt more than to have them bound together--and whipped for nearly as long as I can remember, for trumped up or imaginary offenses. This was well before puberty, BTW. I first imagined my dad doing it, then others, eventually my wife (never actually happened), then by other fantasized women, preferably accompanied by going without food for several days as well. Or being dropped off on the outskirts of Las Vegas (a fairly small place in the early 60's), naked, and being forced to walk home (~4-5 miles), obviously barefoot, mostly at night, through the stickers and cacti, without food or water.

And no I wasn't abused as a child growing up, other than the occasional spanking, unless you count having to listen to my dad brow-beating my mother most of the time for her apparent (in his perfectionist eyes) weaknesses and foibles.

tkk098
12-27-2004, 02:25 AM
:confused: yay, first post. Anyway. I started getting interests in bdsm a little bit before I turned 10, or right afterwards. Eitherway, about 8 years ago. The first things I tryed was self-bondage with whatever I could come up with, whether using clothing as a rope, or taking string necklaces. I grew interested in it quickly over time. I did not find out much more about the subject for a few years atleast. I've been a sub pretty much as long as I can remember because I loved being tied up, and was interested in knowing what it would be like to get screwed in the ass, by someone of either sex. I never really had the chance to become a dom. type of person cause I wasn't really ever given that chance in my middle school years. Hope I answered things o.o :confused: :)

badspyro
12-27-2004, 03:28 PM
My first real bondage fantasy was also at the age of 10, after reading a book, which I later found out was written by L.J. smith, where I am female, in a swimsuit, standing in the middle of a room.
Then a woman walks up to me, and fits on a straitjacket and scuba mouthpiece in and adds on the goggles, while I am being bound and weighted along my body.
Finally i am put in a huge steel coffin, which is then filled with water, and my body floats in the center of the tank.
I am left there infinitely to go insane on my own, with no chance of freedom ever.

I didn't know much about the biology of it at the time, so it was rather simplistic. Sadly, the book is out of print now, although it was probably way too old for me at that point in time (or so my parents would have thought lol)
Badspyro

Maliia
01-05-2005, 01:21 AM
Hi, I hope you don't mind my reply. I'm still very new here.

The experiences I read from this thread reminded me of many of my own. When I was 6 or 7 I would play with my brothers and I would always be the girl who got kidnapped by the indians or was held for ransom in the bank robbery or at the castle or whatever. I would pretend to fight but they would take old pantyhose and tie my hands behind me in a chair and my ankles to the legs of the chair. Another piece of pantyhose was usually tied through my mouth as a gag. I didn't know why I loved it so much, but I was always a little dissapointed when they finally untied me and let me go.

Then when I was 11 my best friend and I used to pretend we were sister animals. Sometimes we'd be wild cheetahs who got caught and put into cages where we would be trained for the circus. Other times we were stray puppy dogs who crawled around and barked and ate from a plate on the floor. It was never really sexual, but I definately felt something. I just never knew what it was. I always liked the feeling of pretending that the person I cared so much about was so helpless and that they could see me so helpless too. Even now I still have a serious puppygirl and ponygirl fetish.

I didn't really find out about real bdsm until I was like 15 and I found an old copy of an HOM magazine under the dumpster behind a grocery store. It was kind of smelly and in bad shape, but from the minute I saw the pictures of all of these beautiful naked girls tied up with rope and chained and with their mouths filled with gags I was in heaven. I couldn't stop imagining myself in those positions and I kept the magazine under my mattress until I was 18.

I also started having more fantasies about being kidnapped, or being part of a harem of girls in my high school for this really cute football player I liked where we were all cheerleaders by day but at night each of us had to wear a different color of lingerie and when we weren't satisfying him, we were free to play with each other.

Now I've had lots of real time play, mostly as a submissive, but my fantasies just keep getting more and more extreme. Though there are some things that I would never ever do in real life that make me so wet in my fantasy life, I've never seen anything wrong with making fantasies as extreme as you want them to be. After all, that's what they're there for.

Sorry to be so long. I hope to be more involved in your forum and to write some more stories that don't suck. Thank you.

MasterRJ
01-05-2005, 06:30 AM
I thought that was a pretty good post. I never really played stuff like that. For some reason I've always just been really over protective of people in a situation of helplessness.

Ranai
01-11-2005, 02:11 PM
I add myself to the list of women with fantasies about men dominating men. I revelled in such scenarios long before I had a clue about sex. As long as there were guys who got tied up / scared / imprisoned / enslaved / etc., I did not care much by whom. As long as there was a man who dropped to his knees, I did not care much before whom.

Some contributors to this thread have mentioned movies... I even found the incredibly silly torture scene between Count Rugen and Westley in 'The Princess Bride' quite sexy. Not to mention the first scenes, when Westley gets ordered about by bossy Buttercup and always responds with 'As you wish'. Sigh. (Later she gets kidnapped and tossed around like a parcel: yummy for those with M/f interests. If only there were some F/f action included, this film would almost have something for everyone.)

Now that I am older and know some more about the anatomical bits and operational dynamics, my fantasies about M/m domination often feature men having sex. Very enjoyable.

LaJan
01-11-2005, 10:21 PM
If you're into rough stuff, see the movies Spedders and American Me. The former is very interesting and oftentimes fun movie but it includes an extremely graphic gang rape which is capped off by one of the guys returning to talk. The latter is just about the most intense movie I've seen with men being rough to other men sexually. If you can stomach the gross violence which goes along with all the sex (or just loop the DVD for the "good parts"!), this may be a movie for you.

And in case you're wondering, while I am not gay (or even bi), the scene in Spedders was even exciting to me. LOL! :p

I add myself to the list of women with fantasies about men dominating men. I revelled in such scenarios long before I had a clue about sex. As long as there were guys who got tied up / scared / imprisoned / enslaved / etc., I did not care much by whom. As long as there was a man who dropped to his knees, I did not care much before whom.

Some contributors to this thread have mentioned movies... I even found the incredibly silly torture scene between Count Rugen and Westley in 'The Princess Bride' quite sexy. Not to mention the first scenes, when Westley gets ordered about by bossy Buttercup and always responds with 'As you wish'. Sigh. (Later she gets kidnapped and tossed around like a parcel: yummy for those with M/f interests. If only there were some F/f action included, this film would almost have something for everyone.)

Now that I am older and know some more about the anatomical bits and operational dynamics, my fantasies about M/m domination often feature men having sex. Very enjoyable.

ProjectEuropa
01-12-2005, 01:01 AM
I'm curious about what kind of bdsm related fantasies people had, before they learned anything about bdsm from outside sources. :)

At junior school every year we had a May Queen Festival which involved dancing round the May pole amongst other pagan inherited activites. I remember endlessly imagining Linda, a girl the same age as me from next door being tied to the pole while I danced round it. She had been going through a phase of insisting on showing me her genitals and I used to study them with intense curiousity in the same way I would study insects or anything else that is fascinating to a boy of seven or eight. To the alarm of my mother I started drawing pictures of girls naked from the waist down tied to a pole being eaten or mutilated in the crouch area. My mother thought she had raised a psycho but I think it was just a boy's curiousity at wanting to take something apart to find out how it worked. I was certainly clueless that the female pudendum was an entrance to a fleshy cavity. However I did have an intense feeling about the experience which I now recognize as sexual.

Ranai
01-12-2005, 05:08 AM
LaJan,
Thank you for the recommendations. I will try if I can get hold of these movies next time the mood takes me for rough sex between men - sounds very interesting.
Gross violence in films can at times spoil my enjoyment. My usual strategy is to pull myself temporarily out of the illusion and think things like 'Great actors, great photography, great make-up department!'.

Project Europa,
Seems like you placed your fantasy in a very adequate context. Apart from being handy for tying someone up, what better sexual symbol is there than a May pole...

ProjectEuropa
01-12-2005, 06:11 AM
Project Europa,
Seems like you placed your fantasy in a very adequate context. Apart from being handy for tying someone up, what better sexual symbol is there than a May pole...

Actually, I missed the significance. No wonder she grew out of the phase of exposing herself to me. She obviously realised she was wasting her time!

chromedome11
01-23-2005, 01:10 PM
I even found the incredibly silly torture scene between Count Rugen and Westley in 'The Princess Bride' quite sexy.

Ah, The Princess Bride. One of the best cult movies ever. A great conversation starter with women (as more women like it than men in my experience) is to quote one of the lines, as in "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die."

You'll be conversing (or better) for the rest of the night.

MasterRJ
01-23-2005, 04:34 PM
I dunno...I thought that was about the funniest movie I've ever seen...

miloura dae
01-23-2005, 05:26 PM
A few of my early fantasies besides being manipulated by about 5 guys started after watching that really corn-ballish movie Killer Clowns From Outerspace. The clowns had these really long fingers/nails,and pointy long
tongues, I fantsized about those tongues protruding places I had no experience with..

Ranai
01-25-2005, 02:31 PM
Killer Clowns From Outerspace

Hehe. I believe even a bunch of Rampant Clowns From Planet Earth would make me take to my heels. :exit:

The long tongues idea is appealing though. What do they teach them at the Cosmic Fools' Guild? Astrolingus? :p

The Princess Bride

Yes, Inigo's long-winded revenge! And the duel on the cliffs of insanity. I think it is the most extravagant fencing scene I have ever seen. 'I am not left-handed either.' :sword:

And the defeated Inigo falling on his knees to receive the fatal blow... Hot. Very hot.

miscolata
01-26-2005, 05:27 AM
The Princess Bride

Yes, Inigo's long-winded revenge! And the duel on the cliffs of insanity. I think it is the most extravagant fencing scene I have ever seen. 'I am not left-handed either.' :sword:

And the defeated Inigo falling on his knees to receive the fatal blow... Hot. Very hot.

Not to mention Buttercup spends an awful lot of the first half of the movie tied up and blindfolded...

My obscure movie moment that led to endless fantasies was in "Young Sherlock Holmes". It's been a while, but as i remember it Young Sherlock and Watson come up against an Egyptian cult who are kidnapping young girls and sacrificing them to their gods. The method of sacrifice involved drugging the girl to subdue her, dressing her up in a sexy little Egyptian princess/slave costume and wrapping her up tight like a mummy (with a great closeup of the fear in her eyes where she starts to come to as the last bandage is wrapped around her head). She was then put in a sarcophogus and, as she struggled and screamed in her bondage, the sarcophogus was filled with molten wax - killing her and preserving her at the same time. All this is of course done in an underground temple setting with lots of men watching and chanting.

Sometimes it amazes me what they put in kid's films.

Ranai
01-26-2005, 07:04 AM
What a wonderfully exotic setting for an erotic fantasy. Welcome to the forums, miscolata.

Should you have a continued interest in mummification, here is a free site: Gromet's Plaza (http://www.grometsplaza.com/main.html). Some neat mummy pics, and also knowhow & technique.

miscolata
01-27-2005, 03:52 AM
What a wonderfully exotic setting for an erotic fantasy. Welcome to the forums, miscolata.

Should you have a continued interest in mummification, here is a free site: Gromet's Plaza (http://www.grometsplaza.com/main.html). Some neat mummy pics, and also knowhow & technique.

Thanks for the welcome and the link Ranai :)

AndrewBlack
01-27-2005, 04:34 AM
Not to mention Buttercup spends an awful lot of the first half of the movie tied up and blindfolded...

My obscure movie moment that led to endless fantasies was in "Young Sherlock Holmes". It's been a while, but as i remember it Young Sherlock and Watson come up against an Egyptian cult who are kidnapping young girls and sacrificing them to their gods. The method of sacrifice involved drugging the girl to subdue her, dressing her up in a sexy little Egyptian princess/slave costume and wrapping her up tight like a mummy (with a great closeup of the fear in her eyes where she starts to come to as the last bandage is wrapped around her head). She was then put in a sarcophogus and, as she struggled and screamed in her bondage, the sarcophogus was filled with molten wax - killing her and preserving her at the same time. All this is of course done in an underground temple setting with lots of men watching and chanting.

Yes, It's like they've developed a pervert factory. Let the good work continue!

Ranai
07-06-2005, 06:16 AM
~~ ¡Bump! ~~

An invitation to new, and not so new members, because I really like this thread:

Would you like to contribute something from your memories, about early BDSM related fantasies you had?

Kaori-san
07-06-2005, 11:03 AM
Hmm... early fantasies... well.. has anyone ever seen the Rescuers Down Under, well its a cartoon movie. There was always this one part where an albatros was being bound up and these female mice dressed as nurses tried to make him better with injections and such.

I always loved that scene, Beauty and the Beast was good too, the idea of being imprisoned by an evil monster :rolleyes: such fun really.. I used to cry when he changed into the nice when I was little :p

"Roof"
07-10-2005, 05:56 PM

My earliest bdsm fantasy was: Pretty girls (who were smug & stuck-up until the "attitude adjustment") painfully being forced to sexually service the boys whose sexual attentions got no-where previously.

Domination King
07-10-2005, 07:17 PM
I believe it was some early 80's cartoon that started me thinking. Some gruesome fat blob had tricked the damsel, so lewdly dressed, into drinking a love potion, instead of her nightly tea I believe it was. She was under the influence and actually married him I believe. In anycase as the story goes, the gruesome beast lived I think under some kind of watery pool. She had to get in about halfway to have the marriage ceremony. Okay just a moot point about this, Eighties cartoons were something special, and terribly missed. I took that and ran with the idea, but the pool was now an acidic bath, and the damsel had to suffer as she wed the monster. From there it progressed and festered. I realy didn't get into BDSM writings until just about three years ago, mostly it was just my very active imagination.

Regards,

dreaming
07-21-2005, 08:45 AM
I find this thread very interesting. If I may, please, post my reply...

When I was a little girl, one of the recurring dreams I had centered around being bound and used for the pleasure of the men who had kidnapped me. I had no idea there was such a thing as BDSM at that time. Sometimes I would even try to begin the dream while I was awake just so that I could experience the sensations that overcame my body during these dream periods.

It wasn't until I was much older that I read a story in which the very same things I had dreamt about were being written about. Much to my surprise, I had to admit to myself that this is what turned me on and had me reaching orgasm.

If I could live like how I dreamt, I think I'd be a much happier woman. If only I could have told someone how I felt. But, to be honest, I was too ashamed to even let on what gave me pleasure. "If only" are some very intense words.

Saint Jezebel
07-22-2005, 05:22 AM
Thanks to my truly wonderful sub and partner, who is beneath me, but still my equal; I've never had to wonder "If only..." I got into this lifestyle early and have never regretted it. I believe we are born into our sexuality, for BDSM i think the first time you begin to accept the concept, you feel complete.

When I was about 8 or 9, i used to tie up my toys. I knew all the different knots and how to undo them by the time i was 12, although i had no idea how useful that would become throughout my sex life. At 16 I bought my first whip and it sat in my bedroom until one day my boyfriend asked me why i had bought it... After a few months, he was asking me to use it on him. Things just sort of progressed form that point.

Speaking from experience, accepting how we are is a really tough thing to do, but pinpointing the exact place where it all started; that's a different matter. I truly believe i was born this way... And quietly, i'm glad I was...

agp_millie
07-24-2005, 05:26 PM
Kathy was then 'saved' by huge hairy gorillas-- repeatedly 'saved', as I recall-- which is why I find Parker's "KEEPER" (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/story.php?storyid=833) such a guilty pleasure...

And the story of the Parker's Keeper is excellent Gary and i bet if a gorilla had hold of me, even 3" would feel like a foot. lol

Anyway, hopefully, the attachments will open some eyes about gorillas, Bless them.

xxx

TaintedLovexx
07-26-2005, 11:00 PM
later on these fantasy's just turned to wanting just to be tied up and bound and then when i was like 13 or 14 i actually started to tie myself to my bed rails to sleep with ace bandages n pretend that someone was making me sleep like that n such
I started doing that as well, around the age of 14-15 (puberty and starting to fantasize and masturbate frequently). I felt ashamed/strange/silly doing it, scared by the thought that anyone would ever find out, but I loved it too much to stop.
Also started cutting a bit (soley for sexual pleasure, it never became a problem), gagging myself with socks or pantyhose, things like that.
...And then I read "The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty". And things started getting progressively clearer, and more exciting since..

bearbeast
08-14-2005, 02:09 AM
I remember eaglerly waiting on a sunday afternoon when I was around 13 14 years old for the half an hour series to start. I remember feeling all funny when "Poor old Tom got shagged by fleatcher the bullie" :rolleyes: aftwards I'd go and have a shower, :D some time I'd be in the bathroom for ages and I get a banging on the door "how long are you going to be in there for" by one of the family members wanting the loo! oh poo :p

sweet dreams everyone :D

prey4me
08-27-2005, 02:31 PM
Let's not forget those old horror flicks, like the Republic Pictures of the 1960's. They sure were tame, compared to what's out nowadays (e.g. teen-slash movies), but, utilizing modesty, femininity, and cinematic (errr), "art," they could be quite erotic.

I really got turned on with those sequences of the young heroines running through the castle, dungeon, woods, etc. in long dresses, floaty little nightgowns (it was nicest with a sheer peignoir over that!) and so on.

Some ghoul, demon, or villain was always after. I always wanted the bad guy to grab her, rip the filmy thing off her, and give it to her good and hard! Alas, the "hero" would always save her in the nick of time.

A little fantasy I've been working on for several months is a story about a 15-year-old on her first date: a country club formal dance. Her name is April, and she's wearing a pale blue organza-over-satin formal gown. Her date drives her out to the middle of the golf course, hoping to get her liquored up. Instead, a vagrant comes upon them. He beats up the date, stickining him in the trunk. Then he has his way with the ingenue. First, he sits back, drinks the kids booze, and makes her blow him. He gets a little tipsy, and she tries to run away.

I'm creating the chase scene I always wanted: a gruesome (and filthy) villain chasing a pretty-young-thing, with lots of silken gown and petticoat blowing and tossing about her thighs as she unsuccessfully flees.

He catches her, throw her onto the grass in the middle of the golf course, rips her dress to shreds and violently deflowers her!

Claire191
09-09-2005, 09:41 PM
I have had bondage fantasies as long as I can remember... and here are a few that have stuck with me!

One of my recurring ones was that I would have done something wrong, angered a male friend of mine, and he would sort of coldly come at me and restrain me. A few different things could happen after that:

He would leave me to a weird plant that would start winding its tendrils around my ankles, and as I struggled it would envelop my whole body, binding my hands and covering my mouth and eventually my eyes as well, I was then dragged into a chasm in the ground where I was hung in my plant cocoon indefinetly.

Another was that he would be angry and we would wrestle around for awhile, and then he would bring me into a dungeon of sorts after managing to tie my hands (a major struggle involved!) and often another male friend would be in the dungeon restrained and gagged. The first guy would then humiliate us together, but never in a blatantly sexual way.

One of my earliest fantasies would be that when I used to roll myself in my sheets (burritto style) my best friend, who was a guy who slept over a lot when we were little, would jump on me and duct tape around me or something, so I couldn't get out, and maybe tickle me or something.

Those are just a few! I could keep going for many more....

09-13-2005, 06:29 AM
I had/have two very stong fantasies from being 12/13.

First in which i was captured by a group of men (details weren't important), and turned in to a slave and used for sex.

The second I was strapped to a medical couch and was blindfolded whilst a doctor used me for sex ed lessons. :o

agp_millie
09-16-2005, 05:58 PM
[QUOTE=Claire191]I have had bondage fantasies as long as I can remember... and here are a few that have stuck with me ...

leaving me to a weird plant that would start winding its tendrils around my ankles, and as I struggled it would envelop my whole body, binding my hands and covering my mouth and eventually my eyes as well, I was then dragged into a chasm in the ground where I was hung in my plant cocoon indefinetly.

QUOTE]

(smile) Love your fantasies,
I too have enjoyed similar, but, IF it attaches, here is one of the BEST stories i have read about the infamous Scully ... The perils of Scully .........

And NO, didn't work, so if you want, please E.me for it at maisy_mooe@yahoo.co.uk and ask for The Perils of Scully. (smile)

Anyone want? Please E.me. But other people please send me a *nasty* story in return.

xxx maisy_mooe in Yahell IM

drussla
09-20-2005, 07:04 PM
My fantasies started very very early, the first time i remember of getting tied up was in a game of 'cops and bandits' and have been fantasising about it ever since. I can still remember most but some i have forgotten. Some were about being abducted and tied up and then used ,some just about being tortured and used.

I remember one so clearly. I was at school and everyone was naked except for the teachers who wore some straps around their private parts, after the kids had lined up infront of the classroom waiting for their teacher they (we) had to stand withour legs spread and the last one in the line had to start crawling and licking each pussy / suck every cock on their way in, if anyone refused the teacher had to spank them with a ruler. After that class started and you can just imagine the fun :rolleyes: it was mostly D/s with a twist of pain and a little bondage.

Another was some sort of vampire fixation... A male vampire would magically get into my bedroom while i was sleeping and wake me up with a bite to the neck. I would 'wake up' petrified and aroused ,feeling demanding and curious hand probing my body and the taking my hands and tieing them infront of me, then flipping me over and tieing my ankles together, thrusting my head to the bed so my but would stick out, ordering me to stay that way or else he'd bite me again and not on the neck that time, than he'd start eating my pussy etc.

well anyways got2go coz my Master is expecting me at his house soon to pleasure him :atm:

lauraiversen
12-23-2005, 08:51 PM
I started rubbing myself when i was really young and i don't really remember thinking about anything, it was sort of a nervous habit? or it just felt good...anyway, my first fantasy was when i was fairly young (watching cartoons) and it was about being kidnapped by some evil villain on the Thundercats cartoon show. I was tied spread-eagle with rope to a huge rock and i don't remember if i was wearing clothes or if they were all wet for some reason, but I remember that I felt really vulnerable. Then the thundercats (all big/strong half cat people, men & women) would come to save me and decide not to untie me right away. And they would question me about how i let myself get captured and threaten to tickle me and stuff. I remember masturbating to this fantasy, though I really don't think I got further than that. Just some bondage and teasing...but I was young...I've gotten lots more ideas since.

MBjasmine
12-27-2005, 10:24 PM
I lived on a farm when I was little and my dad loved John Wayne...so my earliest fantasies were of being on the frontier and being kidnapped in an indian raid and taken back to the village to be thier slave...and having all those braves use me while I resisted....of course, in the end, John Wayne rides in and rescues me and of course takes me as his own....
I did not know anything about BDSM then, but it was a very provocative to me...my mother found me several mornings asleep spread eagle on the bed with my nightgown around my neck....lol

If she only knew what I was doing before I fell asleep like that.:)

ponytrainer12
12-29-2005, 02:02 PM
I had fantasies about tying up/being tied up by women for as long as I can remember. What really crystalized BDSM mental play was when they showed "Tarzan and the Slave Girl" on television when I was about 11. The plot revolves around Jane and a European "nurse" Lola being abducted by soldiers from a lost city. Jane and Lola's arms legs are tied and they are driven through the jungle by guards. Somehow Nurse Lola (busty Denise Darcel)is inexpliably wearing a gown-type thing. The women are driven by vine type things (als, instead of whips) that is kinda hokey. But, by the end of the journey their garments are ripped and they are quite exhausted and sweaty. Upon arrival at the city Lola talks back to a guard who is trying to sample (at least to the extent allowed by 1950s Hollywood) Lola's ample charms. For her refusal Lola is punished and she is taken to a dungeon where she is striped topless; her arms chained above her head and whipped with a goodsized blacksnake. Her grunts turn to cries and her definace and haughty manner melt under a rather expertly wielded lash. Lola's back is well-striped and she is unchained and attended to by other captive women. She winces as they wash her stripes.

Had never really seen much like this before and it was quite the thing. Spent a long time thereafter fantasizing about ceative punishments of busty Europen starlets. What nasty things I could do to them to make them my slave to and satisfy my insatiable lust. Oh, well.

Hime
02-27-2006, 02:29 AM
I remember one about being kidnapped and tied to a wall by Japanese gangsters... no idea where that one came from. :confused:

Sweet_Sylvi
02-27-2006, 04:54 AM
My BDSM-fantasies occurred only when I was 16. Especially to one of my teachers I was a real brat at that time. I can’t tell you why I acted like that, because she was a friendly, cute person. Maybe it was because of a novel about punishment at school in ancient times I had read a few weeks before she started teaching us. I don’t remember the title or even the author of that novel, but I remember much too well, that I got aroused like hell by reading about the punishments. According to that novel, I started to fantasize about different ways how she would punish me for my bad behavior. It didn’t bother me that she was a woman, a fact I didn’t understand at that time. I just wanted my arousing fantasies about punishment.

Sylvia.

Atropos
03-18-2006, 10:40 PM
For the poster who was talking about the 'Space: 1999' tentacle monster a few pages back: if can find it, try an old movie called 'Galaxy of Terror.' There's a scene in there you'll probably find.... errr.... interesting....

Ozme52
03-19-2006, 04:56 PM
Mine were pre-teen, pre-pubescent.

Women restrained and abused mechanically, racks, stretchers, whipping machines. I would have the dream quite often...

Atropos
03-19-2006, 07:18 PM
I can remember, when I was in the 7th or 8th grade, having a recurring fantasy where I could freeze time, and then I'd.... molest.... some of the girls I went to school with. Thing is, because I was so inexperienced at the time, I basically just fantasized about the scenario, rather than thinking about what I would actually do with the girls in any sort of detail. That sort of vagueness characterized a lot of my early fantasies, since I was a very late bloomer and had really no idea what any sort of boy-girl contact was like.

Lina
03-24-2006, 06:19 PM
In the Star Wars novels there is a charactor named Mara Jade and she was originaly an assasin of the emporers sent to kill Luke skywalker and even after the emporor was killed she kept trying to kill him but they eventualy became unwilling allies and then friends and then married. But sometimes i would think about when they were unwilling allies and they would get into fights (ie lightsaber sparing) and I would think about how it would be kinda cool if during one fo the fights MAra just look luke down and they had what one fo my friends terms "angry sex".

myri_SN
03-26-2006, 07:40 AM
seems i can never get enough play or never be sore enough or bruised enough....
for a while now i got this silly idea in my head that even though i am collared (and i would not do this without him knowing and approving) that i would like to play with a whole group of very good doms for about a day or so. maybe rent a nice dungeon....
since i am in a relationship they would all have to stay dressed, no sex or oral (toys not included here), (no scat or watersports anyways, i find the idea revolting :yuck: ), i absolutely dont like the idea of being cut, although it happens sometimes when playing with knives i would just faint if done on purpose. i know needles and got some sort of hate relationship with them but i want to to play with them, however if i am not lying down i'll faint (which leaves me feeling sick and is not playing i find).
i have told my master and he asked if this is really what i would try, he says i would have to organise as he won't. well he knows i owuld never do that and it is never going to happen......but...... i still love the idea.

i suppose this idea is going around in my mind as it is a scenario i would wish to happen 24/7/356, probably in this case just with my master on most occasions. i guess it's something a lot of people dream about and it will stay a dream forever. but i though it fitted in this thread.

PS, i know i had posted some of this as a poll a few months ago, but i feel in this thread it fits better.

sarahgetswet
03-30-2006, 05:44 AM
were about being pinned down and having parts squeezed and fondled, and being bounced on until i had to pee.

Sometimes it would be strangers doing it, someoimes sisters or friends and sometimes characters from fiction or stars I fancied.

hellbentforleatherr
04-01-2006, 10:10 AM
All you submissive ladies...I hope a submissive guy early fantasy isn't a wet blanket.

In elemetry school I used to fantasize about being the unwilling prisoner of the prettiest and most confident group of girls. They would tie me up and stand over me, eggin one another to step on me, my hands, chest, and face. They would also tie me up and put their butts in my face. My head would be completely restrained and my mouth gagged, or something. Anyway, they could rub their butts over my face and I counldn't do anything to stop them. They would laugh and talk to one another while they did it. They would get my nose right between their cheeks and tell me to sniff.

I also had a thing about girls riding horses. It started with a friend of my big sis who took riding lessons. I had a crush on her and one day she was over, wearing some of her riding clothes. I was very young, and was being a super brat. She said she would like to chase me on her horse and run me over. She giggled when she said it. She saw that it had an effect on me, so she went into more detail about how she would do it. Later I used to play with the two girls next door. That had breyer dolls with horses and I used G.I. Joe. They wanted to be married to GI Joe and have him ride horses with them. But I would always have Joe attack them and tell them they would have to use their horses to trample him. Their would rear their bryer horses up and kick GI Joe down, then prance on him. Then they would tie him up and drag him with their horses through the back yard. These were hosrsey little girls and they liked the games too, for a while. They got bored with it before I did.

Later when I was in maybe third and fourth grade, I got into some boy-girl games with the neighbor girls and another little girl. They were witches and turned me into a horse. I would be on my hands and knees, hold a short rope in my mouth for reins and they rode me. When the spell wore off I would start become unrully, so they would reapply the magic. The magic was to sit on my face and tell me to sniff their butts. This was how I got to be a horse in the first place, of course.

eviana
04-01-2006, 03:13 PM
Starting in my early teens my fantasies have always involved varying elements of bondage, forced sex and being whipped or flogged for disobedience and misbehaviour. Long before I had any idea that there was such a thing as consensual slavery I fantasied about being owned. I have discovered that some fantasies can come true (thanks to my wonderfully depraved but loving Master) and by the way, whips and chains (and floggers and rope) really do excite me.

DungeonMaster6
04-22-2006, 03:00 PM
Gee, I feel right at home being around all you perverts.

When I was in eighth grade, I had a fantasy about tying one of my female classmates face-up to a diving board at a swimming pool, naked of course.

tazkill
04-22-2006, 04:53 PM
when i was 14 there used to be a cartoon on tv called swat cats. it is set in a world where everyone is a cat. the swat cats are bad boys turned superhero but always in trouble with the law. they flew an F16 and rode fast bikes. And i started picturing myself "rescued" by them and being so greatful i became there slave. There was loads of fantasies with them two timing me while i was in chains in their work shop amoungst the bike parts, smelling petrol to this day makes me instantly horney....

nemoman
04-23-2006, 12:18 PM
so i am new here - great place - and a funny coincidence already: my earliest fantasies are a lot like hellbent's. (warning i am a male sub - skip this if it is not your thing)

in my earliest fantasies (about 12 when i first began to play with myself - no cummies yet) i would be naked on my belly, arms and legs stretched out. beside me was a woman dressed as a witch (hat, cape and all), stirring a big cauldron with a large stick. she would take the stick and put it in my ass and "stir" (!?!). also, for what it is worth, the woman was always one of two women: my teacher Ms. R or my mom.

i must say it was very fun to admit such an embarrassing fantasy. thanks :)

Uncle_Ed
04-25-2006, 03:47 AM
I guess that I have to admit to being a Perve for almost as long as I can remember...

For a reason that I cannot recall I had an incredibly vivid fantasy when under anaesthetic gas at the dentist. There was the sound of bells and a woman tied to water-wheel going around and under water.

Didn't tell my parents but tried to ask at school if any other boys dicks kept "sticking up"! They thought I was hilarious as they didn't know what I meant.I was 7.

caitlynmariecd
06-09-2006, 05:24 AM
First I was suspended and flogged. Then I was tied to a cross and set out in public. Finally I was taken to the gallows, noose placed around my neck and pulled up to hang by my neck.

gagged_Louise
06-17-2006, 08:50 AM
Uncle Ed: LOL.

The idea of being bound tight, gagged and locked in the car trunk (by kidnappers or enforcers) was an early turn-on, picked from tv crime flicks etc. Guess I'm too tall to submit to that in its classic form in real life, at least with any kind of ordinary car (you don't get in, even folded, unless you're somewhere under 5'4" - I know this from a case where it happened in actual life). I'm well over 6'. Well, being hauled into a dark pick-uo truck, bound and your mouth taped over, squirming in the dark, mmphing and suddenly feeling someone is tugging at your panties and about to rape you is just as good.

MsUther
06-17-2006, 09:19 AM
The first fantasy i can remember was about me being raped under a car. Not sure where the under the car thing came from, but i think it was the only possibility i could imagine for being hidden and also a little safe. I was about 11 and fantasised about a stranger comming into my street where he captured me and forced me under the car oposite my house. There he pinned me down, crawled on top of me and raped me. It was an adult.
He wasnt going to hit me or kill me afterwords, because i would tell him i had enjoyed it and would ask him to please do it again.
I dont rememer if i dreamt it first or after. But it was both a reocuring dream and a fantasy.
Another early one was being bent over the hood of a car.

Ooh, i detect a car fixation.

:bukkake:

hawk_fann
07-01-2006, 08:10 PM
My earliest fantasies of any sort of detail were in the 7th or 8th grade. I remember a recurring fantasy about tying up a female classmate outdoors, staked out in a spread eagle. That was pretty much the fantasy - I think I was still young enough I didn't know what the hell to do with her. I just knew I liked having her tied up. I used to think about this during class, and to my great embarassment would develop a raging hard on. I knew at an earlier age that there was something about helplessness that turned me on - when I would see women on t.v. or comic books getting tied up, it made me have that "funny feeling" way down inside. The funny feeling hasn't changed much over the years, but the fantasies are a lot more textured.

Rosanna
07-03-2006, 10:02 AM
good posts here!

it's difficult to remember, some early fascination were stories of prisoners in castles, in the middle ages

suffering captives like in Robin Hood stories

when dungeon still meant dungeon, not mostly SM play room :p

hawk_fann
07-03-2006, 10:08 AM
I remember the dungeones you are talking about, Rosanna. I remember them primarily from the old b&w monster movies. I was particularly fascinated by the rack, a fascination that stayed with me over the years.

gagged_Louise
07-04-2006, 12:42 PM
when dungeon still meant dungeon, not mostly SM play room :p

It's clear you don't belong to the PC gaming community, for 'round twenty years, the dungeon has been the closed circle of folks into roleplaying, at a convention or online.

Rosanna
07-05-2006, 04:59 AM
very true and well spotted :) gagged Louise, I don't know anything about computer role play games

yes hawk fann watching historical films about medieval times can be delightful, and what's a medieval film without a torture scene?

so is visiting old castles, if the castle is still in good shape, at times there even is a subterranean chamber to admire, and I'm not talking about the wine cellar

if it's merely a ruin you can still let your imagination wander...

myri_SN
07-05-2006, 11:12 AM
It's clear you don't belong to the PC gaming community, for 'round twenty years, the dungeon has been the closed circle of folks into roleplaying, at a convention or online.
i get the impression that as soon as someone sends me a message and i do not tell himin detail what master does to me when we play and switch my cam on i get told that 'i'm male and a fake'.

it seems a lot of people who wander around online think that bdsm only exists in chatrooms....

Silke
07-05-2006, 04:46 PM
so is visiting old castles, if the castle is still in good shape, at times there even is a subterranean chamber to admire, and I'm not talking about the wine cellar

if it's merely a ruin you can still let your imagination wander...

Oh YES, one of my favourite hobbies when I'm on vacation...I love castles! My imagination runs wild when I'm there, especially when they still have a decent dungeon in there and the tourguide tells some stories about what used to happen in the old times...before he leaves you to explore on your own with a smile...:D

i get the impression that as soon as someone sends me a message and i do not tell himin detail what master does to me when we play and switch my cam on i get told that 'i'm male and a fake'.

Lol, yup, happened to me more times than not. I got the impression that it's an easy way to save the troll's ego to call someone who doesn't fall for their games a fake. It used to bother me when I was new to the online BDSM community, but now that I know a bit more - it just makes me laugh like hell and press the ignore button. ;)

gagged_Louise
07-05-2006, 05:37 PM
Yeah, you do run into a number of fake masters, when you're trawling different s/m forums, the guys who will write to you as soon as you've made a few posts and indicated you're a masochist, and introduce themselves as "very experienced and strict master", start calling you slave instantly etc.
On another forum I got in touch with this guy who sent me a questionnaire of my tastes, limits and wishes - bet he did that for all the people he contacted - and within a week he was asking me to rig my webcam (I didn't have one at the time, recently got one and am learning to use it) so he could order me around for hours.. I was more into exchanging fantasies and roleplay, but he went for the kill and when there was a two-day break in the mail exchange he sent me a mail. asked for explanations and then "sentenced" me to some outrageous punishments and then to write him a report of what it had felt like.

The next day I wrote a fake horny report on how the treatment had turned out and then pulled the plug on the poor man, I just felt "I don't have time for this kind of guy now". Haven't met any of that kind on this forum though, that's nice.

Silke
07-05-2006, 06:02 PM
The next day I wrote a fake horny report on how the treatment had turned out and then pulled the plug on the poor man, I just felt "I don't have time for this kind of guy now".

Lol, he deserved it - good job! :D

Haven't met any of that kind on this forum though, that's nice.

Well, I've seen a few come and go, but the community outs them pretty soon and most just disappear after a VERY short time, lol.

Lee Boudine
08-05-2006, 02:44 AM
I used to fantasize about me and my brothers or friends from school being held captive by pirates or terrorists, and, being the only girl, being chosen as the one to be tortured in order to extract from us information about treasure or such.
In my fantasies, I would never volunteered but did not struggle much either. I imagined myself enduring floggings, dunkings, suspension, crucifixion, keelhauling and all maner of torture with nary a whimper.
I was a very well read child, and even though I did not get my hands on a copy of "The Story of O" until age 14, I had smuggled "My secret garden" and "The Hite Report" out of the public library by age seven or eight. Only when I got older (11 or 12) did a religious or sexual theme enter my fantasies.

Dominate ! DOMINATE FEMALES ! I guess most adolescent boys are attracted to girls. It was WWII when I first ejaculated and there was propaganda about Japs and Gestapo Germans abusing women to get confessions. It is a fantasy theme that has entertained me ever since. Remember the old 'mens' mags' with bound cuties on the cover ? Graphic stimulation !

Instead of a pirate, my fantasy is a interrogator behind the bright light watching the attractive female suspect strip.......................:icon176:

Asia
08-05-2006, 07:43 AM
I think I'm typical in this area. Priests, SS Waffen and Gestapo rape-love-hate relationship for their pleasure not confessions, gang raped by group of strangers, being choked and beaten during a rape by two men with weapons while my imaginary bf (I was about 7-ish when this fantasy 1st occurred and no r/l bf *sobs*) was forced to watch and unable to help. While all of these are reoccuring fantasies and I still have them, I guess the ultimate and theme underlying them is being watched and photographed while in a vulnerable state.

With women and BDSM fantasies- it's always about the SS, 'her' sat on a chair wearing her Waffen uniform and large dildo and me being forced to fuck her while she holds my neck and bites my nipples while other SS women soldiers watch on and laughing, taking turns to slap my face, spit at me and hold my hips to keep me grinding down on to the dildo.

Oh yeah - I fantasise about making soft, delicate, agonisingly, beautiful love as well by the way *highlights this so as not to sound too much of a pervert - smiles*
Asia
xxx

Timberwolf
08-05-2006, 01:18 PM
I didn't have very many bondage or D/s fantasies when I was younger. But reading over sections of this thread it's occued to me that when I was 13 or 14, I had a fantasy about a girl who was a classmate of mine. I wanted to take her out into the woods, we'd get naked, begin making love... and then I'd tie her to a tree, and go on making love to her and taking her body for my pleasure. Around that same age I also recall having several fantasies about being a sort of on-call love slave who's duty was to pleasure this insanely beautiful woman however she wanted me to, and that was probably the first FemDom fantasy I had, though I didn't know jack about kink at the time.

I'd certainly never heard of the term bongade, or BDSM, or D/s at that time and had no clue what I was onto, and I wouldn't really discover what those thigns were for years after. Most of my adolescent fantasies were more or less "vanilla" material.

I'd totally forgotten about that but reading over some of this here reminded me of it. That's the first tangeble sexaul bondage fantasy I can recall, and both my first "Dom" and "sub" fantasies that I can think of.

Dundee
08-05-2006, 01:40 PM
I think I'm typical in this area. Priests, SS Waffen and Gestapo rape-love-hate relationship for their pleasure not confessions, gang raped by group of strangers, being choked and beaten during a rape by two men with weapons while my imaginary bf (I was about 7-ish when this fantasy 1st occurred and no r/l bf *sobs*) was forced to watch and unable to help. While all of these are reoccuring fantasies and I still have them, I guess the ultimate and theme underlying them is being watched and photographed while in a vulnerable state.

With women and BDSM fantasies- it's always about the SS, 'her' sat on a chair wearing her Waffen uniform and large dildo and me being forced to fuck her while she holds my neck and bites my nipples while other SS women soldiers watch on and laughing, taking turns to slap my face, spit at me and hold my hips to keep me grinding down on to the dildo.

Oh yeah - I fantasise about making soft, delicate, agonisingly, beautiful love as well by the way *highlights this so as not to sound too much of a pervert - smiles*
Asia
xxx

Asia!
You dirty little girl :) I better change my AV to Stalin instead and put on my best Ruskie accent. I can't think of mine now after reading all this, I'm a bit hot and bothered under the collar. I need a large, STIFF drink :hubba: :camera2: :hubbahubb

agp_millie
08-16-2006, 11:34 AM
Dear Asia,
i have a strong empathy with you, except all mine were older (and a cpl. x younger) brothers molesting me and sister (younger) .. But gave me a serious belief and became addicted to male Protein.

Left home at 15 straight into the arms of my subsequent worst nightmare .. fantasy? Never sure when it's real. Anyway, with my happy, conted Farmer's wife and mom of a few, i enjoy fantasising (whatever) on line. Probably the opposite way round for potential rapists?

*Hugs*
milly_mooe(s) a lot.

ps. As you will see, my skool teecher was right! :)

IndigoBon
08-16-2006, 12:07 PM
I've always had kidnaping fantasies, even before I really understood that they turned me on sexually.... I remember being younger, and looking at the back of a movie box at the video store. There were two kids my age (about ten at the time) tied up with tape gags over their mouths. I stared at them in facination and deep down wanted to be in that situation myself. I used to close myself in my closet and pretend that I was being kept there against my will. I'd sit there for a long time, playing over the situation in my mind..... I also remember wrapping myself up tightly in a blanket (an early attempt at what I now realize to be my interest in mummification) and then I'd climb up on the bed or back in the closet. As time went on, I started having fantasies about being kidnapped and then starting some sort of relationship with my kidnapper. Being frightened, but eventually coming to identify with him. It took awhile before the fantasies became overtly sexual, but they were always there. Now they've moved into fantasies where I'm kidnapped and trained as a slave, used only for the pleasure of whomever has taken me. Being tied in unlimited ways and forced to do things that humiliate me to no end...My initial fantasies also always contained men, but have recently included women as well.....

Indigo...

IndigoBon
08-16-2006, 12:43 PM

I still remember those scenes!!! I remember wishing to be that girl....tied up and frightened..... I would love to see that again....Thank you for reminding me of that wonderful, tight bondage scene!

Indigo...

LikelySuspect
08-22-2006, 10:14 PM
I've had very few fantasies, sexually, my whole life, that weren't bdsm related. The first one i remember was me being tied and bound in the middle of a hallway at school, with people walking past, who were allowed to touch me any way they wanted. lots of them said nasty things and humiliated me. the rest just forced me to moan and squirm in front of teachers and the like... in fact... i still fantasize about things like that...

slavescout74
01-30-2008, 10:10 AM
When I first reached pubert, I used to fantasize that I was captured by A german troop, was tortured for information, but would not co-operate, finally in frustration, they gave up and were going to kill me. One of the soldiers was given permission to torture me to death.
That summer I was almost gang-raped in real life, as they say, real rape is about as much fun as going through the windshield. However, after the incident was over, I had fantasies that they actually went through with the act, abusing me until I co-operated.
I used to dream that you could buy a real person cloned on the person of your choice for say $.25 from a machine so you could "own" and haave sex with anyone you wanted.

slavescout74
02-01-2008, 12:16 AM
My first fantasies were that of being a soldier captured by the enemy, tortured for information and of course I don't break. In frustration,I am turned over to a sadistic soldier who is given permission to torture me to death. Another fantasy setting is that a delivery boy of some sort notices I am home alone, he breaks in, works me over and rapes me.

goalt
02-01-2008, 11:19 AM
Earliest one I can think of is being arrested/captured and stripped. I'd be taken to a prison/facility, where all the prisoners were naked. We'd be forced to do various kinds of labor (mining, etc). Interestingly, this also involved a punishment/torture pretty similar to the wooden horse: the tieing of me such that my weight was on my pussy, which rested on a ridge. This was certainly before I knew about BDSM.

slavescout74
02-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Another fantsy I had was being tied to a forced fucking machine, (this was over 30 years ago) I'm always ahead of my time where it doesn't matter.

Arria
02-02-2008, 01:29 PM
I have been known since early childhood to be a spoilsport at certain games because I enjoyed the act of getting caught ten times more than actually escaping or having found the perfect hiding-place *g*.
When I started fantasizing at the beginning of puberty, it always envolved me being chased, hunted down, taken to the ground etc. long before any "really sexual" elements came into it. I did not realize those fantasies as being erotic for a long time, I just thought myself odd :-)

Since then I know I enjoy to be overpowered physically (maybe one of the reasons why I married a 6ft 4 inch high man looking very much like a Viking, and being into BDSM of course *lol*).

Apart from that, it was of course Cowboys and Indians with me, me always ending up being tied to the stake, tortured and interrogated to get information out of me, which I did of course not give up... though if that was for the sake of my "comrades" or for the sake of the torturing being continued, I could not really tell.
From what I heard, at least the latter one is a very commonly shared early favourite by most submissives I have spoken to. *smiles again*

The final moment when my captors told me they would kill me as I did not yield to their methods and was therefore of no use to them, was one that aroused me deeply on another level - but it took many more years for me to put a name to that, also.

deigja
02-03-2008, 01:03 AM
When I started fantasizing at the beginning of puberty, it always envolved me being chased, hunted down, taken to the ground etc. long before any "really sexual" elements came into it. I did not realize those fantasies as being erotic for a long time, I just thought myself odd :-)

Apart from that, it was of course Cowboys and Indians with me, me always ending up being tied to the stake, tortured and interrogated to get information out of me, which I did of course not give up... though if that was for the sake of my "comrades" or for the sake of the torturing being continued, I could not really tell.
From what I heard, at least the latter one is a very commonly shared early favourite by most submissives I have spoken to. *smiles again*

Arria I´m with you.. early Fantasies of being chased and also the cowboy and indians theme.
Now looking back I can identify those scenes as beeing erotic Fantasies, I could not at that time though..

As to my first fantasies.. I mostly endet up tied to a tree, sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfoldet...
When I started Masturbation at the age of.. perhaps 13, don´t remember clearly, I soon started playing with tape also, tying up my legs or just taping my mouth shut...

boundbyu
03-26-2008, 03:18 PM
very very nice thread

when i was vanilla my dreams were of being a secret agent and the only way they could get the answers from me was to use water tourture. lol and this was before i knew about the lifestyle.:)

boundbyu

steelish
06-09-2008, 01:57 PM
My fantasy as a young girl was actually a reality. However, I don't want to give too much away because I've submitted the experience in the June 2008 story contest. The title is Em Kay's Transformation and it is an explanation of why I ended up wanting to be dominated. It involves the neighborhood boys I grew up with.

I'm not sure when Nikita will post it though. I'm dying to see what kind of reaction it will get because even after all these years, reliving the experience during the writing of it was HOT HOT HOT!

MissElizabeth87
06-28-2008, 09:02 PM
My earliest fantasies were actually about other girls... I used to fantasize about spanking other girls until they cried... or about directing a bunch of guys to 'do dirty things to' (I was never very specific...limited imagination) another girl.

The earliest one involving guys only involved kissing them. Yeah... boring.

newslave
06-28-2008, 09:50 PM
I remember twisting the sheets in my bed as I thought about the olden days and how I would be held captive and bound waiting for my man to come and save me...except for the fact that he only untied me after he was done...

I also remember tons of sexually charged fantasies where I was unable to move for the imaginary bindings on my bed - It wasn't until I dscovered this life a few months ago that I made the connection between here and my childhood, though. Plenty of my time as an adolescent was spent wrapping in that world though!

Curiouslittleangel14
08-14-2008, 06:02 AM
My earliest fantasies were of being a slave to some wealthy exotic prince amongst other slaves who were hot and of being raped in a dark alley but an unknown dude.