PDA

View Full Version : Story Contest Agenda

Widget
09-27-2006, 05:07 PM
October, November, December and Jan Contest Themes

I have decided to post the next four months themes for the story contest in advance so that people can decide what to write and be prepared ahead of time.

Rules:
1) Please say which contest you are posting your story in so that there is no confusion about when you are posting, EG put October Story Contest at the top of your story to post for Octobers contest.

2) Each month’s theme will start on the 1st and run to the end of the month. Please do not post your story outside of the month that is current or it will deleted and you may repost when it’s the time for the story.

3) HAVE FUN and if you have an idea for a story based on a theme then by all means don’t wait! Please post it!

October 1 to 31

Halloween fun,

Put some magic into your story, a magical connection, love spells, dejavu, voodoo, ohh so many ideas!. Have fun!!

November 1st to November 31st

Endings

Hmmm November some how always reminds me of things ending. Endings don’t always have to be a negative. Sometimes they are required so we can move on, grow and become more than we are. Write about how something ends, a relationship, an idea, perhaps becoming free from the bondage of conventions.

December 1st to December 31st

What did Santa Bring?

Of course it has to be a Christmas theme, there are so many possibilities about what could be in that Christmas morning stocking. a new ball gag….collars…

Jan 1st to Jan 31st

Lest old Acquaintances be forgot..

This month is about finding an old acquaintance, an old teacher, enemy, or friend. Tell us what happens when that fateful meeting gets someone all tied up with catching up….

Daes
09-28-2006, 10:36 AM
-claps excitidly- Awesome! I love this next theme, its right in my playground =)

Widget
10-05-2006, 04:36 PM
Well Daes I am looking forward to the story you submit. :) good luck!!

Aussiegirl1
10-08-2006, 04:00 AM
Widget,

I think it is a great idea to post the upcoming themes. I know I need to think about a story for a while.

Thanks!

Widget
10-08-2006, 09:44 AM
I look forward to seeing what you have to submit as well :)

Widget
12-12-2006, 09:53 PM
Come on everyone there is still lots of time for Decembers contest and to vote for Novembers winners... lets show our authors that we love their work and show us some of your own maybe !!!