PDA

View Full Version : Characters and scenes from Misadventures of Gwen

willadams
09-27-2006, 06:20 PM
You already know how good I think this story "The Misadventures of Gwen" by Kirk is. Here is a link in case you may have missed it. http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/stories/s...p?storyid=3878

Because it is so rich in character and scene development, I wanted to start
this thread for readers to list their favorite characters from the story as well as their favorite scene, and way.

So, my favorite character is Gwen, she has a wonderful moral sense, but is plagued by "thinking" with her pussy and she is dragged willingly into sexual escapades of the damned and participates wonderfully, erotically and with full fervor.

My favorite scene is when the Marquis (relative of the famous Marquis de Sade) offers her the chance to leave her slavery and she declines. It doesn't involve sex, but is so sexual exciting because it blatantly displays her lurid love of the humiliation, pain and sexual kinks she has come to love.

I'd really like to hear others' thoughts on characters and scenes. The Marquis? Chambermaids? The blowjob of the 14-inch dick? Weigh in on this and also take time to vote for Kirk's story, it seems some very jealous people have given the story low marks and that is an outrage, this is one great story.

Will