PDA

View Full Version : Sybil and Hank

StillBehindBlueEyes
09-27-2006, 08:01 PM
Sybil picked up the phone and dialed. "Ummmm Hank? It's Sybil," she spoke to the answering machine. "Ummm I was wondering if maybe, you could see your way clear to take back a AWOL sub?"

hawk_fann
09-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Hank saw the blinking light when he came up from the playroom, where he had left his new sub nicely laid out over a sawhorse and ready for her spanking. He poured himself a glass of water, no ice, and took a long drink as he listened to the message. "Sybil, Sybil, Sybil," he said, shaking his head. He was both surprised and not surprised at the same time.

StillBehindBlueEyes
09-27-2006, 08:08 PM
Sybil opened her email and there it was, he'd written her. She nervously clicked the button.
Sybil, there will be no negotiation, no arguments, if you want a chance be here in my garage kneeling naked when I get home from work tomorrow.

hawk_fann
09-27-2006, 08:14 PM
Hank sat in the driveway for a moment, the engine in his obscene SUV idling as he held his finger on the button to open the door, uncertain as to whether she'd be there, uncertain as to what he'd do if she was. He tapped the button and the door slowly rolled up, revealing her...naked as the day she was born, kneeling in the center of the garage, her hands clasped behind her head. At least she still knows how to assume the position, he thought. Some of what I taught her stuck.

StillBehindBlueEyes
09-27-2006, 08:18 PM
Sybil was shaking as the door raised. The head lights hit her and she shut her eyes tightening her stance. She pressed her breasts out farther and sucked in her stomach even more. She heard his boot hit the floor, even feeling it through her knees on the concrete.
Her entire body trembled. She heard the door shut and waited.

hawk_fann
09-27-2006, 08:22 PM
He turned off the engine and walked over to her, footsteps echoing in the garage. He walked once around her, slowly, noticing she kept her eyes staright ahead. She was nervous. He could smell it. He still knew how to read every tic of her body. "I wasn't sure you'd show," he said, standing behind her, out of her field of vision.

StillBehindBlueEyes
09-27-2006, 08:25 PM
"Ummm sir, I found that I just did not feel complete without a collar. I need to be under your care to feel complete. Sir, I made a mistake leaving. Would you please take me back?"

hawk_fann
09-27-2006, 08:53 PM
"Just like that?" Hank said. "You made a mistake so I'm supposed to take you back?" He stood there, watching her for reaction. She did not speak, just kept her eyes straight ahead. "And what do you think my other girls would say about that?"

StillBehindBlueEyes
09-27-2006, 08:56 PM
Sybil thought quickly, "Sir your girls will think what every you tell them to think. This sub is not worthy to be under your care again, but she desires it greatly. She will be willing to do what ever you wish."

hawk_fann
09-27-2006, 09:04 PM
"Yes they will, because they're good subbies. Very good girls. But should I make this decision for them when I have not even made it for myself?' He waited, but she knew better than to answer. He let the silence build, to test her fortitude. After several minutes had passed, he said simply "Get up."

StillBehindBlueEyes
09-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Sybil could barely stand to her feet she was so nervous. She kept her hands on her neck, her elbows back. She moved as gracefully as she could, suprised it all came back so quickly. She felt a bit scared, but more hopeful. She knew that he was a good Master and that any girls he'd chosen would be the kind she could be freinds with.
The smell of the house brought back such memories but a new perfume was here too. Suddenly she was deeply nervous again. What if his new girls didn't like her. What if they hated her. She faultered, he reached out, she righted herself keeping her eyes down and followed.

hawk_fann
09-27-2006, 09:18 PM
"You know where to go,"" he said, following her down the stairs to the playroom. At the bottom of the stairs she made a left and walked to the center of the big room, where two cuffs hung from chains that ran to a pulley in the ceiling. She lifted her long arms up and he fastened the cuffs around her wrists, then drew the chains tight, pulling her up on her tiptoes, accenting the muscles in her thighs and calves. He looked at her admiringly. "You've taken good care of yourself," he said.

StillBehindBlueEyes
09-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Sybil felt herself blush, her eyes down. He reached out as he walked around her his fingers skimming her flesh. His fingers tickled as they traced her pale flesh. Everything was so sensitive, she let her eyes roll back in her head as her head fell back.
It had been so long, she felt tears forming, dripping down her face. She heard herself moan and bit down on her lip.

hawk_fann
09-27-2006, 09:40 PM
Hank stood behind her, studying the curve of her thigh, the way it rounded into her ass...skin so smooth and pale, unmarked, like a virgin snowfield. That was going to change. He walked over to the peg board on the wall and picked out a crop. Nothing fancy, just something that felt good in his hand. Now it was time to find out just how serious she was about coming back.

StillBehindBlueEyes
09-27-2006, 09:46 PM
Sybil saw the crop in his hand and drew a silent breath deep into her lungs. How could she have let herself get in this position. The crop stroked her nipple gently and she remembered.
Snap, it went through the air, pop it struck the nipple it had carressed moments ago. She gasped the air filling her lungs. Snap, pop, AHHHHHHHHHH. Escaped her, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned. Down it went, each stroke laying a new line, a new mark on the blank canvas of her skin.

hawk_fann
09-27-2006, 10:05 PM
He worked her for a while, just warming up, to see if she would cry or break easily. She didn't. She took the pain, offering it as her gift to him. Still the tough minded subbie she'd always been. They worked in silence like this for awhile, he swinging the crop, she taking the sting of it without complaint. She apparently was giong to pass this initial test of devotion, for what it was worth.

StillBehindBlueEyes
09-28-2006, 01:15 AM
Sybil felt the tears dropping on her chest as she hung waiting what ever would happen next. He had dropped the crop at her feet and walked away. She wasn't sure if she had pleased him or not. His face was so hard, he was so stern. She felt her heart breaking.
What if he didn't take her back, what if he didn't want her. She knew her heart would just break in two pieces and lie next to the crop on the floor.

hawk_fann
09-28-2006, 04:55 PM
Hank stood still in front of the bound woman, letting the silence smother her. Tears rolled down her cheek, but he felt no pity. It was not in his nature. Weak things were to be pitied, and she was not weak. She just needed to be owned. There was, after all, a difference. "So what's changed?" he said, finally, stepping close to her, his face a foot from hers. "You want me to own you, you don't want me to own you, now here we are again. Speak. Explain why you're standing here naked before me."

StillBehindBlueEyes
09-28-2006, 05:03 PM
"Sir," she stuttered then lifted her eyes. She knew he expected it. "I got afraid sir. I was afraid because of hubby and then afraid because I needed you so bad." Tears were falling rapidly down her cheeks. "I was afraid I wouldn't be good enough. All these emotions were rolling around in me and I need to run and hide in my work." She was crying so hard she could no longer speak, her eyes dropped and she sobbed.

hawk_fann
09-28-2006, 05:18 PM
Hank lifted her chin with his ginger and brushed the tears away. This beautiful creature, so brave to come here and bare her soul, to open herself to him in this way, offer herself up once more after everything they'd been through. So much ran through his mind. He had moved on, to a degree. There were others now. Not just someone else, but...others. Where was Sybil's place? Was it gone forever? He didn't want it to be, but he hadn't a clue as to how to make this work. Looking down, he realized he'd picked up the large paddle without even thinking about it, an instinct from sessions past. He could think about the others later. At the moment, all he could think of was paddling that firm white ass that he had thought he would never see again. Hank smiled as he rubbed her milky white with the paddle. "You remember how to count, don't you Sybil?"

StillBehindBlueEyes
09-28-2006, 05:29 PM
"10, Thank you sir, can I have another?" she almost screamed out, the air forced from her lungs with the sharp impact of the black paddle.
Her mind was no longer afraid, she felt centered, a calm filling her along with the pain.

hawk_fann
09-28-2006, 05:39 PM
He stood close behind her, his chest bumping her shoulder blades, his head bent over her shoulder so she could feel the warmth of his breath on her neck. Her scent..not her perfume, but her. God how he had missed her. He leaned in and kissed her neck, just under the ear, and she moaned, her knees buckling momentarily before she reclaimed her position, straight up, at attention. He walked in front of her and stared into her blue eyes. "So you've missed me, have you?"

StillBehindBlueEyes
09-28-2006, 05:47 PM
The pain couldn't stop it, the tears dripping couldn't either. She smiled, "Sir, oh yes sir."

hawk_fann
09-30-2006, 07:05 AM
He reached around from behind her and cupped her breasts, rolling her nipples in his fingers. She moaned loudly. How he loved playing her like a maestro, touch her here and make her moan, stroke her there and make her purr. His hands glided down over her belly, and then his arms snaked around her, pulling her back tight against his chest. He kissed her on the neck again and she whimpered. "I've missed you too," he whispered.

StillBehindBlueEyes
09-30-2006, 08:26 PM
Sybil wondered if her heart would pop out of her chest. She leaned her head back against his shoulder and sighed happily. She felt his fingers pulling her nipples out and away from her body, she couldn't help but moan. He pressed his lips to the side of her face and chuckled. "Such a hot little painslut," she smiled. "We aren't done yet Sybil, there are some changes you need to be made aware of."

hawk_fann
10-04-2006, 06:46 PM
Sybil looked at him, the question in her eyes rather than on her lips. Hank stared into those blue eyes, searching her soul, letting the anticipation build until he saw her pupils dilate just the tiniest bit. She swallowed. "Master?" He smiled and stroked her chin. He spoke simply, plainly: "There are others now." Sybil's eyes widened as she drew in a breath. Hank bent down and kissed her nipple, taking it in his teeth and giving it a little tug before he stood up and looked her in the eyes once more, this time taking a cell phone out and hitting a speed dial. "And I think that perhaps they should be part of this discussion we're having."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-04-2006, 07:20 PM
Sybil couldn’t believe her ears as her Master spoke on the phone. “Come here now.” He said in a clipped order. He smiled at the response, turned, smiled at her and spoke again. “Yes bring her too. I’ll be upstairs waiting.” He nodded once more chuckled, then laughed. “Yes you’ll be surprised, hurry.” He kissed and then shut his phone, looked at her for a moment, then turned and walked up the stairs leaving her. The light shut off, the door clicked shut.

hawk_fann
10-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Hank sat in his leather club chair, enjoying his Crown Royal, thinking of Sybil just a floor below him, standing in the darkness, her arms bound over her head...waiting. Waiting for what, she had no way of knowing. His cock was hard, just imagining how things might play out, how she might react. The doorbell rang. Sybil was about to learn the meaning of the word unconditional.

riverwindsong
10-05-2006, 10:34 PM
Willow stood on the front porch, absently smoothing her hair back from her eyes. She glanced over at the petite brunette next to her, and reached over to tuck a lock of hair back behind her ear. "There," she said as Keely rang the bell. "You know Master likes us to look our best for him." She smiled softly as a shadow crossed the frosted glass panes of the door and she heard a latch being thrown.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-05-2006, 10:58 PM
Keely looked up at her subbie sister, smiled and gave her hand a quick squeeze. Keely faces the door just as the door opens.
Master looking at us an smiling, his smile always made my heart race.

hawk_fann
10-05-2006, 11:10 PM
Hank smiled at his two subs. A study in contrasts, Willow with her pale blue eyes, Keely, the shorter of the two with her big brown eyes, both lovely, both his. "Welcome ladies. I am glad you were both able to get here on such short notice. I have a guest I think you should meet." They looked at eachother, then back at Hank, but knew better than to question. "Come," he said, lleading them toward the basement.

"Master," Keely said, "She's, you're guest - she's, she's in our playroom?"

"You'll see," Hank said, leading the way. He flipped on the lights and saw Sybil blink as her eyes tried to adjust. Her eyes widened as she saw the two women turn the corner from the stairs, their eyes just as wide as hers. He walked over to Sybil and stood behind her, peering over her shoulder at his subs. He reached around her with his arms and hefted her breasts up. "Lovely, aren't they?"

The room was very quiet, no sound but the hum of an overhead light. "Well don't just stand there girls," Hank said. "Come over here and check her out. After all, she may just be your new sister, if things go right tonight."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-05-2006, 11:22 PM
"You can't be serious?" Sybil said trying to move away. "I didn't realize you meant...." she looked at the two beautiful women moving toward her. "I can't, I'm not, I just didn't realize you wanted..." Sybil tried to turn but his hands dug into her waist. He scowled his face hard, his mouth opened and she knew he was going to speak.

riverwindsong
10-05-2006, 11:50 PM
"Can't?" he said, grinding out the word as his scowl deepened. "Or won't?" His words hung in the air for a moment, as Sybil's cheeks colored. "You asked to come back, Sybil," he said; Sybil dropped her head. His features softened slightly as he looked over Sybil's shoulder to his other two subs, although his eyes were still hard. "I think she needs a lesson in obedience; she seems to have forgotten a few things in her time away."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-06-2006, 09:53 AM
Keely looked at Master then to the beautiful woman in front of her. She had the most amazing blue eyes she had ever seen, although at the moment, they looked frightened and a little angry. She has amazing legs, thought Keely to herself, as her eyes travelled up and down the length of her legs.

Keely cocked her head to one side and smiled warmly at the woman, hoping it would somehow put her at ease. But her warm thoughts quickly turned to ones of lust, as she stood waiting for Master's next command.

hawk_fann
10-06-2006, 03:15 PM
Hank smiled at his two subs, both of whom enjoyed the feel and taste of another woman's body. And the one bound before them was exquisite. "Nipples," he said, simply, and instinctively Willow and Keely moved forward, each taking one of Sybil's nipples in their mouths, gently biting down, not hard enough to cause pain, but firmly enough to hold her still. Sybil didn't like this, of course, and she tried to twist away, quickly discovering this caused some pain. Hank walked in front of her and smiled. "Now it's time to play a little game of truth or consequences, Sybil." He placed one hand on the back of Willow's head, the other on the back of Keely's, both of them holding perfectly still, a nipple between their teeth.

"I think you know what the consqeunces are, for starters. Girls?" With that Willow and Keely each bit down and Sybil through her head back with a scream of pain.

"Excellent. It's so much easier to work when we're all on the same page. Don't you think so, girls?" WIllow and Keely nodded, and Hank enjoyed the way Sybil's breasts followed the movement of their heads. "Now let's begin."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-06-2006, 03:42 PM
"Sir," Sybil gasped. "I didn't," she tried to force the words out as she thought quickly. She knew he could be cruel when crossed, but so tender when obeyed. "I didn't," the pressure of the teeth on her nipples made her mind spin. "I didn't mean to be disrespectful sir, it's just I didn't realize..."
His glare cut her off, she dropped her eyes quickly, only to see the two women gazing up at her, their mouths covering her flesh.

riverwindsong
10-06-2006, 06:40 PM
"You didn't realize what, Sybil?" he asked. Sybil didn't answer, couldn't answer for the pain that she was feeling. He could see Willow and Keely, each watching her, their mouths fastened against her perfect breasts. A faint smile passed across his face as he looked back up at Sybil. "Enough," he said, watching Sybil's body relax as the other two women stopped biting down. Another light touch to their hair had both Willow and Keely gently licking the flesh, each obviously enjoying the taste, soothing Sybil's nipples with soft kisses.

Willow looked at Keely, and smiled. This should be very interesting, she thought.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-06-2006, 07:48 PM
Keely returned Willow's smile and continued with the task at hand. She wondered how much fun Master would let them have with this beautiful creature.
Keely loved the feel of this woman's hard nipple in her mouth, gently kissing and softly nibbling on them.

Keely stole another look at the mysterious woman that Master brought them, this time it was a look of pleasure on her face.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-06-2006, 07:52 PM
Sybil suddenly realized she was feeling pleasure it shocked her. Her face changed she felt scared.

"What did you agree to Sybil?" Hank stroked the hair of his two pets, his girls. He smiled as he looked at them then scowled as his eyes rose to Sybil’s. He could still see a reluctance that she would previously not have allowed on her face. “Sybil, this is unacceptable, I think you need an attitude adjustment.”

hawk_fann
10-06-2006, 10:58 PM
"I- I don't know what you're talking about," she sputtered.

"Release," Hank said, and the two subbies let go of her nipples and stood in front of her. hanke walked over and picked up the crop, then rubbed it across Sybil's nipples, enjoying the way her eyes went wide. "Ohhhh, the biting doesn't sound so bad now, huh?"

Without warning he turned and handed the crop to Willow, who stepped back in surprise. Domming was not her thing. She ws born to serve. The thought of stroking another woman with a crop had to seem as foreign as walking on the moon. But then she looked in master's eyes, and she understood what he wanted. And she remembered - it was abou this will, not her's.

riverwindsong
10-07-2006, 01:36 AM
Willow raised her chin and took a deep breath, her hand reaching out for the crop as she met Master's gaze. She blinked slowly, feeling the surrender to his will coiling around her brain like tendrils of smoke as her fingers closed around the crop's handle. Master's fingers brushed firmly against hers as she took it, and she gained strength from his touch; she could do this. She would do this; Master desired this. She took a half step closer to the bound woman, and raised the crop.

Sybil's eyes flew to hers, pleading; Willow hardened her gaze and brought the crop down on her right breast, connecting solidly with her nipple. A loud SNAP rang out, accompanied by a yelp, making Willow inwardly cringe with the remembered pain of having her own breasts cropped for disobedience. Willow tightened her grip on the crop and traced the tip over the sensitized skin of Sybil's breast. As the woman bit down on her lower lip against the coming pain, Willow brought it down again. SNAP. Sybil cried out in pain.

Willow glanced over to Master. He nodded at her to continue, his dark eyes unreadable. She trailed the crop across the Sybil's chest, refusing to meet her eyes as she drew the leather across the pale skin. She lightly tapped the end against Sybil's nipple, watching it contract at the touch, then swung. SNAP. Pause. Soothe. SNAP. She looked into Sybil's eyes after the fourth stroke; the beautiful blue eyes were swimming with unshed tears.

"More, Master?" Willow asked, looking over at her Master, prepared to raise the crop again and deliver more blows, even as the Sybil shook her head desperately.

hawk_fann
10-07-2006, 08:17 AM
Hank held out his hand and Willow handed him the crop, a look of relief in her eyes that matched the relief on Sybil's face. The tall blue-eyed woman was sweating now, her body striped here and there. She had sensitive nipples; Hank knew that Willow's treatment had hurt her. But Sybil had a high pain tolerance, and she was proud.

Hank turned to Keely. "Your turn," he said, handing her the crop. "Work her other side."

Silently, the small woman took the crop, her dark eyes wide. She tapped it against her palm, testing, then looked up and saw Sybil's eyes following the movement of the crop. This was not in Keely's nature either, but she was trained too well to question Hank's command. She looked at the prisoner with no compassion. Her Master hadn't said anything about compassion - he'd told her to work this Sybil's ass and back, and that is exactly what she would do. Slowly she walked behind Sybil, the taller woman straining to follow her with her eyes until Keely had disappeared behind her.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-07-2006, 07:56 PM
Keely felt knots in her stomach as she walked behind Sybil. She loved to give pleasure but not pain. She did her best to keep her composure, she did not want to let her Master down.

Keely saw how Sybil was struggling to turn around in her restraints but couldn't. Contemplating her first move, whether to mark up that beautiful back or Sybil's sensual ass.

Keely raised her arm and brought the crop down and made contact with her back. Smack. Sybil's body jerked forward and cried out. Keely cringed at the sound, she looked over at Master, who had a very stern look on his face. She knew, she had to continue, this was not about her or Willow but it had everything to do with Master's will.

She struck the woman on her back again, this time harder. SMACK. Keely was impressed at Sybil's strength and will, she was crying out but never asked for mercy. Again, Keely brought her arm and struck down onto Sybil's ass, marking her beautiful pale skin.

This time when she looked at Master, he had a smile smile on his face. Keely knew she pleased Master.
"Come", was all he said and Keey returned the crop to him and took her place next to her sister. She looked up at her sister and slipped her hand into Willow's.

They both waited to see what else Master wanted to do with Sybil.

hawk_fann
10-07-2006, 08:25 PM
"Thank you girls," Hank said, smiling at his subs. The smile faded when he turned back to Sybil, who was still trying to catch her breath after the whacking Keely had given her. A fine sheen of sweat covered her long body, still stretched vertically, her breasts thrust out from the strain of being forced on tiptoe. Hank walked closer, until they were face to face.

"If you come back things will be different, as I said. You will have to learn to share. You will have to learn to respect your sister slaves, in addition to me. You would be part of a family. Do you understand?" Sybil nodded. "DO you understand??"

"Yes Master," she said softly. Hank stared at her for a long moment, watching those blue eyes. Then he reached up and undid her wrists and she sagged to the floor with a big sigh of relief. "All fours," he said, pushing her striped ass with his boot, and she assumed the position. Hank walked over to the workbench and picked up a collar and leash and threw them to the Willow and Keely. "You know what to do girls."

Keely walked over to Sybil and put the collar around Sybil's neck and buckled it into place. Willow attached the leash and looked to Hank for instruction. he nodded toward a rugged looking St. Andrew's cross ont he other side of the room. Willow and Keely exchanged a nervous glance, then Willow gave the leash a tug.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-07-2006, 08:34 PM
Sybil crawled forward her head held high. Have to share? What did he think she was? She felt the pressure stop and realized she was kneeling at the foot of the big heavy cross. “Connect her wrists,” Master Hank said with a stern voice. She started to stand. “NO!” he barked. “ Her wrists right there.’ Sybil’s eyes got big.

Master Hank knew she didn’t like being upside down. She almost backed up but suddenly his leg was between hers pressing her in closer. “Keely, get the ball gag. Willow go get the hood. It’s time to get serious with Sybil.”

“But…” Sybil stuttered, “I’ll be good, I’ll let them touch me. I’ll do what you want sir.”

Hank knelt down beside the woman, her wrists chained to the foot of the cross. “Sybil, you’ll let? Who do you think you are? You already gave yourself to me. You have not negotiating privileges now. You are owned, I think it’s time you took the I out of your vocabulary.” He reached out and took the large ball gag from Keely’s trembling fingers. “It’s time you learned that I’m no longer the same man I was.”

riverwindsong
10-09-2006, 01:19 PM
Hank took Sybil's chin in one hand and the ball gag from Keely in the other. "Open," he told her. When Sybil was slow to react, his eyes narrowed as he pressed his fingers into her jaw. "Do not make me repeat myself, Sybil," he warned. Seeing the steel in his eyes, she obeyed, albeit reluctantly. "Better," he said, placing the gag in her mouth and snapping it closed behind her head.

He looked at Willow and snapped his fingers. She held out the hood for him, unzipped and ready to be placed over Sybil's head. Sybil's eyes got very large and she shook her head, emitting a series of muffled grunts. Willow looked at the struggling woman before her master. She stepped behind Sybil and placed her hands over the woman's cheeks, pressing the gag's bindings into her skin as she held her head still. She bent down and put her lips to Sybil's ear.

"It will be easier for you if you submit and accept that you are a part of our family," she said quietly. Sybil's eyes widened, and then narrowed mutinously at her. Willow darted a glance at Master's face; he had not missed the look Sybil had given her. She sighed sadly, and moved back as Master slid the hood over Sybil's head.

"You will learn, Sybil," he said as he zipped it shut. Sybil began to struggle in earnest then, trying to free herself from the hood. "Willow," he said to her.

"Yes, my Master?"

"I will need your help." His voice sounded cold and flat, sending a chill down Willow's spine.

"Yes, Master," she said, as Hank took a hold of Sybil and raised her legs, his fingers digging into Sybil's flesh as he fought against her violent struggles. He pressed close against her, using his weight to pin her bodily against the frame of the cross and forced her legs apart.

Willow took Sybil’s left ankle and swiftly buckled it into the waiting cuff, then moved around to the other side. Hank moved her right leg into place and Willow buckled the cuff around the delicate ankle, then stepped back.

"Very good, Pet," he said, letting go of Sybil's now-restrained body. "Now let's see if we can teach this one some manners."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-09-2006, 02:12 PM
Keely was relieved that Master had not asked her to help him with the hood or the ball-gag. Those were the two things she detested and loathed the most.

She watched on, as her sister and Master restrained Sybil. Things would be much more pleasant and less painful if Sybil would just give in, Keely silently thought to herself.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-09-2006, 02:44 PM
Sybil fought it, she struggled she grunted then the silence suddenly overwhelmed her. The hood had muffled the normal noises, dampening down everything. She heard a door slam and panicked again.

The silence was deafening, the throbbing starting in her head, the weight of her body resting on the cuffs holding her upside down irritating.

She struggled until exhaustion over came her and she started to slip into an acceptance of her situation. She realized he was not going to let her go. She flexed her body. A small sound escaped her lips as she realized what she’d done.

Sybil didn’t care that her master had other subbies, she wanted to know if he would struggle to keep her if she rejected them. She was appalled that she had been testing him. She wanted him to prove that she was worth a struggle.

Sybil suddenly realized how much she wished she could talk, as her body relaxed totally into submission to her master. She wanted to apologize, and beg his forgiveness. Her body started to tense then she realized that the best way she could apologize was to submit totally and that is what she chose to do.

“Sybil,” immediately she heard his voice near her covered ear. He hadn’t left her. “Sybil I’m going to ask you some questions, you will answer by nodding or shaking your head.”

hawk_fann
10-09-2006, 06:07 PM
Hank squatted next to the inverted woman, her body stretched four ways on the giant cross, her breasts falling toward her chin. Idly, he took a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twisted it this way and that.

"Do you want me to let you down?" No immediate answer, and for a moment he wondered how well she could hear him inside the hood. But he knew that if she had heard him, she was thinking, knowing that he never asked a meaningless question. What would it mean if he let her down. Slowly, she shook her head no. Hank pulled the nipple to his lips and kissed it.

"Do you want to be my slave again?" No hesitation this time, a quick nod yes. It took some effort; obviously the blood was rushing to her head, making the position all the more agonizing.

"Do you accept whatever place I assign you?" She shook her head yes again, a bit slower. She was breathing hard now, and Hank could only imagine how warm and close it must feel under the leather. He pulled her nipple to his lips once more and kissed.

"Will you do whatever I ask?" A vigorous nod yes. "Will you fight me?" No, no. "You won't embarrass me like you just did with this little fuss you made about us hanging you up?" No, no, no, shaking her head and breathing harder. Hank squeezed her nipple in his fingers, and a series of muffled grunts came from beneath the mask as Sybil writhed her head this way and that.

"I don't have room or patience for any diosobedience. I have too many slaves to keep in line to put up with any nonsense. Do you understand?" He let go of her nipple and Sybil breathed a sigh of relief, nodding her head yes.

"You were a good slave, Sybil, but you'll need to be better, do you understand?" Yes. "Do you?" Yes, yes. "you have to match your sisters in obedience, assuming I take you back. Do you think you can do that?" A slow nod yes. then her head twisted, this way and that, as if searching out the other women, both of whom stood on either side of the cross, looking down at her, undoubtedly thinking "Better her than me."

"Are you ready for your punishment, Sybil?" A hesitant nod yes. "You can do better than that," he growled, taking her hood byt eh ring on the top and shaking it for her. She tried to cry out from under the hood but it was nothing more than a muffled mmmmmmppppphhh.

Hank stood decisively and snapped his fingers. Willow handed him the crop she'd been holding. He glanced at hiis two subs, both of whom were wide-eyed with anticipation.

"I really wish you hadn't forced me into this Sybil," he said, bringing the crop down on her open pussy. She jerked in her bonds, toes and fingers curling as her muffled cries tried to ecape the hood. He brought down the crop again and again, the terrible muffled cries getting louder, a terribly unnatural sound filling the silence of the playroom.

Hank stepped back and studied her for a moment, letting her recover for a moment. Then he handed the crop to Willow, who looked back at him with her pale blue eyes.

"She fought you, too," Hank said. He looked at Willow, then nodded at Sybil's tits. Slowly he stepped back, and folded his arms across his chest.

riverwindsong
10-10-2006, 08:00 AM
Willow nodded her head in acceptance; Master was absolutely correct. She had tried to get Sybil to understand in as gentle of a way as possible that she and Keely were not out to hurt her, that there was a place for her in their family, if she would just accept it. If this was the only way to have her understand just what her place was, that Master’s will was everything, so be it.

She ran the handle of the crop across her palm as she stepped up, taking Master’s place before Sybil’s bound body. She carefully schooled her face into neutrality, steeling herself for the task at hand. She glanced at Master; the look on his face told her that she had better not be light-handed in her discipline.

She drew back her arm and let the crop fall, a loud “SMACK” echoing through the room as it landed on Sybil’s breast, the tender skin immediately turning pink. She let another blow fall on her other breast as Sybil’s back arched and a muffled cry came from beneath the hood.

Willow took a deep breath and applied the crop again, carefully aiming the blows for Sybil’s nipples and the undersides of her breasts, where the skin was the most sensitive. Sybil was writhing in her bonds, trying to get away from the fiery pain, low moans coming from behind the hood and rising into muffled shrieks as the blows continued.

After landing the tenth blow, Willow stepped back and looked at Hank, raising an eyebrow at Sybil’s reddened and welted flesh, asking him silently if it was enough, prepared to deliver more punishment at his direction. He stepped close and inspected her work, nodding in approval, and Willow felt her cheeks flush in relief.

Sybil was still in her bonds, her chest heaving in muffled sobs, and Willow could see that most, if not all, of the fight had gone out of her. I have to wonder, she thought, is that just because she's accepted her punishment, or because she has finally surrendered to Master? I hope for her sake she has.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-10-2006, 02:18 PM
Keely once again watched on, as Master and Willow worked her over. She wondered how long Sybil's body could take the punishment.

Keely had this urge to rip off that wretched hood and tell Sybil to just give in, obey Master and this will all stop!

She started thinking ahead, Keely knew she would need alot of aftercare when this was all over. Sybil would also need alot of TLC if she decided to stay.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-10-2006, 02:31 PM
Sybil hung in another world, her body was totally disconnected from her brain. The fire in her breast, the strain on her ankles, the stiffening in her jaw all seemed to be overwhelmed by a fog of total submission to her Master. He had not abandoned her at the first sign of difficulty, he was willing to bring her in and hold her tightly again.

hawk_fann
10-10-2006, 07:21 PM
"Take her down," Hank said abruptly, and Willow and each scurried to undo the ankle cuffs as Hank held Sybil's body so that she didn't collpase to the floor in a heap. They then undid the wrist cuffs, and Hank lifted her up, over his shuolder and carried her fireman-style to a large wooden table in the center of the room, where he layed her out. Her head lolled from side to side, groaning coming from beneath the black hood, as Hank and the girls quickly secured her wrists and ankles into the cuffs that were built into the table, and adjusted the chains until she was stretched tight once again, this time horizontally, her breasts high and tummy flat from the pull. Hank stood back, between his two girls, watching the bound woman breathe and gather herself, her breasts rising and falling. Hank turned to Keely and nodded for her to remove the hood covering Sybil's face.

riverwindsong
10-11-2006, 12:39 PM
Keely stepped close to the edge of the table and reached under Sybil’s head to unzip the hood, drawing it off her head carefully. Sybil’s face was flushed and damp with a mix of sweat, spit and no small amount of tears. Keely glanced up at her Master and over to her sister before looking back down at the bound woman, shaking her head slowly. If only she had just listened and accepted Master's will, she thought. She shouldn't have tested him like this.

Sybil’s eyes were closed, her jaw stretched around the gag, a low groan coming around it. She made no resistance as Keely wiped her face, cleaning her up, then looked up at Master.

“Remove the gag,” he said. “Let’s see what she has to say for herself.”

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Sybil couldn’t feel anything as she fought the devils arguing now that she had been taken down. The pain, the fear, the need. Then he spoke, the man who centered her world. The man who consumed her with his desires.

“Let’s see what she has to say for herself.”
Slow her eyes opened, she watched the woman moving over her. The woman worked as gently as she could, but the gag was big and her jaw cramped. She felt the tears slip down her face then pop it escaped her teeth. The woman’s gentle fingers stroked her wiping away the tears again.

The gentle eyes full of concern looked down on her. Sybil felt the concern. She met the gaze and nodded once then turned her head slowly to look at her Master.

hawk_fann
10-13-2006, 04:03 PM
"Master, please," she croaked, embarrassed by her lack of voice. Her jaw ached from the gag and her mouth was dry; it felt like she had not swallowed in a year. Hank stared down at her as she tried to shift. They had stretched her so tightly that this was impossible. She turned her blue eyes to him. "Master, I will do what you want. I will do what they want. I will accpet whatever place you have for me."

Hank reached down and let the backs of his fingers trail over her breasts and down her belly. He longed to do more, to touch every part of her, but now was not the time. Now was the time for control. Slowly his fingers slid down to her pussy, and he slipped one up inside her. Sybil's eyes went back in her head as she let out a low, pleasure-filled moan.

"I can give you great pleasure, or great pain, as you have just experienced. Does it matter to you which I choose?"

"No Master," she, said, breathing heavily. So tightly stretched was she that it made it hard to draw a deep breath. As a result, her breaths came in short, labored pants. "Your will is all that matters Master."

Hank found her clit and pressed on it and her moans grew louder. He smiled and looked at Willow and Keely, who stood at the end of the table, each with ther hands on Sybil's cuffed ankles. "What do you think, girls?" he said. "It's a start."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-13-2006, 04:31 PM
"Please," Sybil begged looking at her Master. He looked away toward his other girls. Sybil moved her eyes she looked at both girls. "Please, forgive me. Please."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-13-2006, 09:40 PM
Keely looked at Master, she noticed that his face had softened. She then looked at Willow, Keely knew what Willow was thinking, they could always read each other's thoughts.

She looked deeply into Sybil's blue eyes, knowing that she truly was asking for forgiveness.

Keely's hand left Sybil's cuffed ankle and walked up to where her head lay. She looked down at her and gave her a warm smile, bent down and kissed her softly on the forehead.

"Welcome to the family Sybil", Keely said to her.

riverwindsong
10-15-2006, 03:13 PM
Willow watched Keely welcoming Sybil to their family, and felt a sense of rightness in her chest as she observed the two. She looked over at Master, and could see him watching the pair intently, his eyes no longer as cold, his face no longer as imposing. Keely looked over her shoulder at her, her dark eyes gentle, and Willow smiled softly.

She walked up and stood opposite of Keely, looking down at Sybil, taking in the beautiful lines of her face and body with her gaze. She ran a finger down her cheekbone, feeling how smooth her skin was, how relaxed and pliant she seemed even though she was stretched taut on the table. She knew, deep inside, that Sybil had surrendered to Master. She smiled at her, blue eyes locking on blue, holding her gaze, willing Sybil to see that there was no ill-will to be had between them, that they were family now, bound together by Master's will and Master's desires.

“Master,” she asked softly, not taking her eyes away from Sybil’s face, “May I welcome our sister home with a kiss?”

hawk_fann
10-16-2006, 05:37 PM
"Of course," Hank said, and with that, WIllow bent down and tenderly kissed the stretched Sybil on the lips. Sybil welcomed the kiss, her lips parting, and Willow lingered there, the kiss hovering between tender and passionate. She whispered something to Sybil the others couldn't hear, then stood and looked at Keely, who in turn bent over her new sister and kissed her, not only on the mouth, but on each of her nipples. With that, both WIllow and Keely began to kiss Sybil's body all over, tracing the welts with their kisses, kissing away the pain and all that she had endured to be their sister, all that she had endured to prove herself to Master.

Hank stood, watching the two women love on Sybil, letting the moment be, allowing them to explore every inch of her. They kissed all the way down her body, meeting at her pussy, where both of their tongues darted out in unison, fighting to enter the bound woman. Sybil moaned loudly and turned her head from side to side, her breathing quickening as she began to cum.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-16-2006, 07:07 PM
Sybil had never felt anything like it. Her body was overwhelmed with the sensations of both the woman bringing her to such a wild orgasm. She screamed out her joy then realized that her master was watching her with a raised eyebrow.
"Did you ask to cum slave?"

hawk_fann
10-17-2006, 06:30 PM
Willow and Keely exchanged a worried glance. They knew better than to cum without permission, and so had Sybil - once, anyway. Hank sighed.

"I guess I'm going to have to teach you all over," he said, holding her face in his hands. "Start from scratch, so to speak." He snapped his fingers and the two subs rolled a table over to him. On it was a collection of toys and gadgets. He looked them over, and settled on the wand. Keely and Willow looked at eachother, then down at their feet. Sybil strained to see what he had chosen - when she did she had asharp intake of breath, her eyes wide.

"Ahhh so you remember," Hank said. "I think you'll get a charge out of this."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-17-2006, 06:56 PM
Sybil frantically fought in her mind.

She hated the wand, Master had used it to train her originally. He'd used it on her till she'd been able to control that need under any circumstances. She'd also learned to cum on command the moment he ordered it.

She was horrified how could she have forgotten. "Master," she spoke slowly, "this worthless slut begs your forgiveness. She accepts any training you desire." With that she lay her head back and relaxed her body. "This slave is yours."

riverwindsong
10-18-2006, 07:52 PM
Hank looked down at her, a cool smile playing across his lips, as he turned the wand on. A hum issued from the wand as it gathered energy and began to glow, tiny arcs of violet energy starting to crackle over its surface. He held it over Sybil’s torso, just high enough for her to see it as it came to life. He could see her pupils dilate as she fought to control her instinct to pull away, and he smiled.

“Of course you are, slut,” he said, his voice even. “Did you really think otherwise?”

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-18-2006, 10:00 PM
Her emotions almost choked her. The firmness in his voice the authority over her. It was overwhelming in intensity as it washed over her. Reassuring her that what she was doing was right. This was where she belonged.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-19-2006, 10:57 AM
Keely loved her Master but despised that wand. She shuddered, as memories of her experience flooded her mind. She almost became physically ill, thinking about the nightmare she endured.

She could tell the Sybil was prepared to take the punishment to please Master. She could tell that Sybil was strong but despite that, Keely still had an urge to reach out and take the woman's hand in hers, to reassure her.

Instead, Keely took a step back, looked up at her sister Willow for strength. Then Keely closed her eyes and hung her head. She knew, that they were about to hear the screams of agony come from their sister.

hawk_fann
10-21-2006, 07:05 PM
Hank smiled to himself at the fact that neither of his subs wanted him to touch the sparking wand to Sybil's beautiful body. He held it close, near her nipple, a nice sensitive spot, and waited for reaction.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-21-2006, 07:41 PM
Sybil arched screaming till her lungs emptied of air. She forgot where she was or who was standing over her all she knew for sure is she wanted it to stop.

hawk_fann
10-22-2006, 11:41 AM
Slowly he began to test her entire body with the little wand, a touch on each of her nipples, the violet energy zapping her and making her thrash. Then a zap on her belly, then the undersides of her beautiful breasts. When the screaming subsided and she was reduced to panting, he paused, letting her think it was finally over. Then, without warning, he zapped her pussy.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-22-2006, 04:28 PM
"Master," she screamed.

riverwindsong
10-28-2006, 01:01 AM
Willow watched as Sybil’s back arched, her body writhing to get away from the pain, forcing herself to stand quietly. She could see the distress on Keely’s features, could see and hear the agony that Sybil was enduring, could clearly remember the feel of the wand against her own skin when it had been used in her own training.

She watched as Master moved the wand away from Sybil’s body, stroking over the skin with a firm yet gentle touch, easing the pain, soothing her. Willow remembered this process all too well; the indescribable pain, followed by soft caresses that brought pleasure sweeter than honey as Master trained her body to accept what her brain had learned. Willow saw him bring the wand down toward Sybil’s flesh again, and bit back the urge to beg him to stop; it was not her place, nor was it her decision, and she closed her eyes as Sybil screamed.

hawk_fann
10-28-2006, 03:07 PM
This continued for a while, until Hank was sure she'd learned her lesson. He turned off the juice to the wand and held it to the panting Sybil's lips. She kissed it and turned her eyes to his. "Thnak you Master," she said. "Please forgive this slut for cumming without permission.

Hank put his hand on the side of his slave's face, gently caressing her cheek with his thumb. Carefully, he picked her hair off her sweaty forehead, then leaned down and kissed her. He lingered on her mouth, then began kissing his way down her neck, then to her body, making her moan with pleasure. Hank smiled at the effect of his kisses. It was time to see what Sybil had learned.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-28-2006, 09:50 PM
Sybil watched as her Master waved to the two other women. Then he pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. She watched as he reached for his belt. Her exhaustion didn’t stop her from suddenly becoming increasingly turned on.

A damp sponge stroking her body surprised her, she glanced over and saw the women as they gently washed then dried the sweat from her body. The sponge slipping between her legs made her moan, even with the deep soreness, maybe even because of, she wondered, then Master freed his belt buckle and her eyes shifted hungrily.

Sybil sucked in the air as his slacks revealed his lean body. She licked her lips. “Keely give her a drink.” He walked around the table till he stood at her feet. She watched him shift the table converting it. The support fell out from under most of her ass and her legs swung even further apart.

Keely lifted her head and pressed the cool bottle of water to her lips. She drank, and drank till the bottle was half empty. “Enough,” he said as he moved forward and placed his hands on her thighs.

Sybil met Keely’s eyes for a moment then she was drawn back to Master. She wanted to thank her but Master wanted her full attention. “You,” he said stroking her legs, “May not cum till ordered to.” He leaned forward and kissed her stomach. “Do you understand.”

“Yes sir,” she said quickly.

“If you fail. I will have Willow pull out the tens unit. I will fill your ass and cunt with the big toys and keep you hoping as you bring both the girls to multiple orgasms. Do you understand?”

Sybil saw the seriousness of his gaze on her and nodded. “Yes sir, I will not fail you.”

Hank nodded and licked her stomach.

StillBehindBlueEyes
11-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Sybil moaned, he knew her every weak spot. “Master.”

“You’ve cum once, that should help you resist,” he spoke sarcastically knowing her difficulty in resisting multiple orgasms, as many times as offered. It complimented her ability to cum on demand, as often as he desired. He remembered a visit to a mall, he’d dressed her in conservative clothing on the outside. Under a corset tightly synched, a knotted rope harness pulled up tightly in her cunt and tied around her waist. He’d loved knowing the stockings left bare flesh he could stroke. The lining of the corset’s bra was a rough, scratchy material, the cups big enough that they were a tiny bit loose. Her every movement ran her nipples across the surface unmercifully.

Hank remembered slipping the heavy bracelets around her wrists, they complimented the heavy chain with a large engraved heart that hung around her long neck. She’d balked the first time he’d set the four inch heals in front of her. He’d taught her the price of disobedience with a thin willow switch across the soles of her feet. Hank couldn’t help smiling at the memory of her quick obedience after that.

Thinking of her trip into the mall was almost too much as he licked her stomach slowly, luxuriously. They had walked the wall slowly she just a step behind and to the right. Men’s heads had turned even with her in the calf length skirt and modest plunging neckline. He smiled against her stomach biting lightly as he remembered the woman who had stared jealously at her. They had walked into a clothes store and looked at men’s suits. He’s placed her left hand on his waist looked her in the eye and spoke slowly. “Cum little one,” the shock on her face as the orgasm rushed over her had made him chuckle as he held her up. “More,” he reached out and grasped the rope through the cloth of her skirt and yanked up. The moan caused people to turn and look in the clothing crowded store. Her face had flushed a deep red but she’d continued orgasming as he’d pulled.

Hank let his cheek run over her flesh as he moved to her thigh licking long strokes from knee to a breath from her burning cunt. The book store had been next, four stores in all he’d caused her to orgasm, then he’d taken her to the dark tavern restaurant in the lower floor. He remembered the light sheen of sweat that had covered her face as she continued to experience light after shocks from the knotted rope rubbing her cunt harshly.

The taste of her body was making him hard to the point of discomfort but he continued with her reeducation. He remembered picking the perfect table and seating her at it. He’d ordered drinks and their meal, he’d waited for the perfect time then spoke firmly. “Under the table, blow job, now.” He’d been so proud of her as she’d moved without even looking slipping under the long table cloth.

Hanks tongue stroked her cunt slowly, he felt her tremble, she screamed but didn’t cum. Again and again he lapped at her, tasting her again, realizing just how much he’d missed her. Her first public blow job came back to mind, she’d unzipped his slacks and captured his balls in her mouth. He’d shifted resting his arms on the back of the booth letting his body enjoy her submission. “Your drinks,” the waitress had said. He’d remembered opening his eyes and smiling at the woman she’d blushed at his attention. He smiled up at her.

“Thank you,” he’d purred up at her. “You have very nice eyes.”

“Thank you sir,” she’d stammered and hurried off.

He’d remembered reaching down as Sybil had taken his cock in her mouth. He’d buried himself deep and filled her with his hot seed as he pressed her in tightly. “Suckle it,” he’d ordered softly.

“Is your friend all right,” the waitress asked as she brought their meals. She’d looked toward the bathroom.

“She’s fine, she was just having an appetizer.” He centered on Sybil’s clit and chuckled again remembering.

“Sybil, up,” he’d pulled slightly, Sybil had slipped back up to her seat deeply tinted red a little dribble of cum on her chin. The waitress had stuttered, “Willow does that excite you?”

Hank looked across Sybil’s body and met Willow’s eyes, they were hazy with desire as they had been that day at the restaurant. Hank pulled Sybil’s clit into his mouth and sucked. Sybil screamed again, loudly, he bit and new he was pushing her too far. He had to push her over and over again to show her he would follow through with her training. She needed to be held tightly, it was the only thing that made her feel safe and needed.

StillBehindBlueEyes
11-05-2006, 06:08 PM
Keely watched as the scene unfolded before her. She began to feel a
familiar throbbing in the southern part of her body.

She watched as Master consumed Sybil's body, playing it like a fine
tuned instrument. Keely's eyes washed over the bound woman's body with an
animalistic hunger. A hunger that she wanted to give into but didn't
dare until Master said so.

Keely noticed that her pulse was racing, nipples hard and very wet. She
was hoping that Master would let her and Willow tag team her later on.
They were a good pair when it came to pleasuring another woman.

Master looked into Keely's eyes, he knew, he could read her thoughts.
He smiled at both girls as he went back to pleasuring Sybil.

hawk_fann
11-06-2006, 05:59 PM
Hank worked her thoroughly with his tongue, little whimpers escaping her lips. When he would get her close she would start breathing hard, blowing air through her clenched teeth, determined not to come without permission. She was not about to fail him, at least on purpose. He knew her mind was in it, but was her flesh disciplined enough to obey?

He could feel her struggling as he kissed her thighs, then her pussy lips, then got between her legs and let her feel the tip of his cock at her pussy. With the tip, he wiped her juices off her pussy lips, and the moaning began in earnest, her head lolling from side to side.

"Master," she panted, "Master, please, I can't -"

"You will."

"M-master don't- please, I don't want to fail you."

He grinned and slowly pushed the tip of his cock into her wet pussy, which grabbed hold of it. Hank looked over at Willow and Keely, both of whom were obviously affected the eroticism of the moment. Willow took a deep breath. Keely licked her lips.

"Don't worry girls," he said. "You'll get another turn."

StillBehindBlueEyes
11-15-2006, 03:11 PM
"Master could I...." Sybil fought to control her words. She had to find something else to consentrate on. He knew her too well he was driving her to the edge.

"Please could I finger them?"

frankee
11-23-2006, 05:43 PM
Keely had a stunned look on her face.

She looked over at Willow with a 'did she say what i think she said' look on her face.

They both smiled at each other at the same time. They both knew that Sybil was finally coming around.

StillBehindBlueEyes
11-28-2006, 07:00 PM
Sybil wiggled her fingers as she tried to focus somewhere else. The cock inside her was too much she was loosing her mind.

"Yes," he groaned as he pulled out then shoved back in. "Yes girls climb up and let her finger fuck you. No clit though and neither of you may cum either till I say. But you know that," he chuckled then buried himself deep in her again.

frankee
11-30-2006, 11:19 PM
Keely walked over and bent down to give Sybil a long deep soulful kiss. When she pulled away, Sybil was smiling at her. Oh yeah, she's coming around alright, Keely thought to herself.

Sybil was trying so hard to stay focused and not cum as Master pumped in and out of her.

"Keely...please....will you let me?", Sybil said, breathlessly.

Keely climbed up and positioned herself as she felt Sybil's hand snake up her thigh and in between her legs.

Keely let out a low moan as she felt her new sister's fingers slide inside of her hot wet pussy. She locked eyes with Sybil as she felt her fingers sliding deeper inside of her.

StillBehindBlueEyes
12-03-2006, 12:07 PM
Sybil felt the moist wetness under her fingers and shifted her fingers as best she could. She consentrated on the taste of Keely on her tongue. Ohhhh, it was making it worse. She started shifting her fingers, "Give pleasure," she mumbled to herself as master pumped in and out of her pussy. She felt her other hand engulfed in moist flesh. "Master," she screamed loudly, "Master Please?"

A hard sharp slap on her inner thigh pulled her attention away. She wished Willow would lower herself just a tad so she could get closer to her clit. Sybil heard Keely moaned and centered herself on giving pleasure.