PDA

View Full Version : I want to see my wife do another man

ljnh
09-27-2006, 08:46 PM
I've asked her about it before while we were drunk and she said she would like to but it hasn't been mentioned since.
I think she wants to but she is just reluctant.
I want her to do it.
How did some of you get it started?

TomOfSweden
09-27-2006, 11:30 PM
I suggest you mention it while sober. Getting your wife to sleep around shouldn't be all that hard.

ElectricBadger
09-28-2006, 12:49 AM
1. Be really damn sure you want it.

2. Hopefully as a married couple you trust each other enough to bring up fantasies. Mention it to her next time you're talking dirty; you can also build up to it, maybe just talk about having her flirt with another guy first while you watch (maybe a stranger, while you sit a bit off so he doesn't know you're a pair). Actually, going to a club and having her flirt, kiss and grind with another guy might be a better way of checking 1. without going too far.

3. Let us know how it turns out!

_ID_
09-28-2006, 02:54 AM
A couple of thoughts to also consider.

You would like to see her have sex with a guy, just being in the room. Perhaps you are thinking you would also like to participate. If you are wanting her to do this and you unable to participate. Look up cuckhold as your fetish.

If you are considering having her do this, are you wanting to also have sex with someone? You should ask yourself, what happens when things begin to really happen, and you begin to have second thoughts. What is it you would do, and would she stop if you asked her to?

Good luck in fufilling a fantasy!

V/R
ID

Putnamcocpl
10-02-2006, 08:20 AM
To re itterate what has already been asked:

Do you want to watch, or participate?

Talking to her, while sober is the only way to go. If you want to do it as foreplay, in bed, great, but having a serious discussion afterwards, is required. Sometimes, finding a stranger is better than a friend, because, this way, no worries about rumors being spread, or him popping over for a repeat when you arent around. This was a mistake we made early on, and our friend thought because he had spent a night with us, that anytime he wanted he could grab a tit or ass, or proposition my wife. Not Cool.. that ended our friendship. And we learned from it.

If you are planning on taking an active role, setting up a threesome is rather easy, so long as you can you discuss what the ground rules are. whats allowed, whats not, and make sure these rules are what you both agree to.

Also, remember one final thought, sometimes fantasies are best left fantasies. Swinging, which is what you are considering on whatever level you both decide, Has been known to both improve relationships, as well as destroy them. Jealousy can pop up, as well as other issues.

Be prepared.