PDA

View Full Version : A gift for Gregsta

slaveangel{HM}
09-29-2006, 11:11 PM
*smiles* You wanted to know what exactly was running through my head when I said I had an idea for a poem and that you inspired me as I spoke with you on messenger? Well here it is. Funny how a simple chat, can evoke such..hmm...imagery within me LOL. Nice meeting you *hugs* Don't get me wrong by this poem, this is about any random Dom and his submissive. *smiles* Hmmm or I am just thinking of the past again...who knows?

Oh and be warned I have a headache...that often makes my writing seem poor. lol

My eyes transfixed upon yours
As I am bound helplessly to the table
Wrists above my head
Ankles stretched apart and shackled
My heart beating rapidly
Body shaking with lust and excitement
My gaze never leaving yours
Seeing you raise the crop, shivering
Wondering where you would strike
Rubbing the leather against my cunt lips
Caressing my clit, gasping in pain and Ecstasy
Parting my mouth with the tip forcing me
To savour my arousal
Flicking the crop against my erect nipples
Watching me writhe in pleasure and pain
Bending to suck and nibble
Moaning in happiness and delicious torment
As clamps are applied, cool and biting
Gasp! The sharp sting delights me once more
My damp cunt betraying my emotions
Throbbing in lust and pain
Whimpering for release
Writhing, my eyes frantic and desperate
Pleading with you, without speaking
Trembling as you the rub the crop end, against my clit
My body glistening my wrists sore from the binds
Knowing full well in my mind
My pleas will be unanswered
That this delicious torment is far from over
Until he decides it to be

Sir_G
09-30-2006, 01:09 AM
Oh my! Well errrr.... on your knees girl! Loved it angel thank you so much. As you said who knows?

slaveangel{HM}
09-30-2006, 01:25 AM
Oh my! Well errrr.... on your knees girl! Loved it angel thank you so much. As you said who knows?

Well you wanted to know what is in my head...well...ehh...here it is lol

I bet you are afraid that you asked...I can be umm quite the opposite from my usual self.

Writing that was fun...smiles. *waves*

Sir_G
09-30-2006, 01:41 AM
I did want to know you are right, and now I do and am glad. Incredulous angel may be not quite right. More like amazing. Well just my opinion anyway.

slaveangel{HM}
09-30-2006, 01:47 AM
I did want to know you are right, and now I do and am glad. Incredulous angel may be not quite right. More like amazing. Well just my opinion anyway.

Your opinion is very valid. Thanks again. Maybe some time we can write together...

_ID_
09-30-2006, 02:26 AM
*gets a small couch for the two of them to sit on. thinking that this could become a wonderful freindship, perhaps more*

Nice poem angel!

V/R
ID

cariad
09-30-2006, 02:54 AM
Smiling and sitting back on a different couch to watch the friendship develop.

Wishing you both every happiness

cariad

slaveangel{HM}
09-30-2006, 04:02 AM
*smiles* it is nice to have a friend like him here.

Thankyou IDDawg, and cariad your comments and thoughts are much appreciated.

*thinks* It would be nice to have a 'writing buddy' smiles.

Sir_G
09-30-2006, 04:14 AM
*Gracefully bows with a flourish* I am yours to write with angel. If the mood should take you.

Warbaby1943
09-30-2006, 05:41 AM
If that was poor writing because of a headache I can't wait to see what you consider good. I think it was great and thanks for posting it.

Talia
10-02-2006, 08:07 PM
Watching from afar...thinking this is turning out to be interesting...other than the poem.

Ohh yeah..the poem...Very well done...geeze, I need my Master... *running off to find him*

frankee
10-02-2006, 09:18 PM
wow....that was great!!

angel and Gregsta ....you two are so damn cute!

slaveangel{HM}
10-03-2006, 01:42 AM
Ohh yeah..the poem...Very well done...geeze, I need my Master... *running off to find him*

ROFL...I know...I always torment myself writing such poems, knowing there is no other to ehhh...experience them with.

But alas dreams are all we have, hope keeps the spark alive.

*methinks I might have a new brainwave for a new signature lol*

Thanks for the feedback *smiles*

slaveangel{HM}
10-03-2006, 01:45 AM
wow....that was great!!

angel and Gregsta ....you two are so damn cute!

Well He wanted to know what was in my head...He sure asked for it *giggles* He's a nice friend to have.

Although, on another tangent...it is funny that these thoughts were in my head...hmm the inner sanctum of an angel, I might need to revisit that one lol.

caligirl{Rob}
10-03-2006, 05:27 PM
just *smiles*
cali

Harsh Master
09-10-2007, 01:18 AM
My angel writes well dont you think. when she is in here she is with friends and I know they or her will not let me down. She has her Masters permission to talk to anyone. And certain people are permitted to spank her, but nothing more Grinzsssssssss thought it was time you all knew about me. you show my angel great respect and kindness and I like that. and thats her red bottom beside me thought you would all like to see itshe colours up well dont you think.Biased but I think that bottom is well spankable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whippett
02-15-2008, 08:24 AM
wow angel - just found this - you are amazing - hugs