PDA

View Full Version : How I spent my friday....

vistana
09-29-2006, 11:35 PM
You know how you have those days when your ass is just begging for a thorough thrashing? Today was one of those days...
I asked for this. And damn but was it worth how sore I'm going to be tomorrow. And I just had to share the lovely array of bruises I acquired.

vistana
09-29-2006, 11:36 PM
*sigh*
should have put this in member photos... I blame the fact that said thrashing is mere hours behind me. I may not be fully functioning.

cariad
09-30-2006, 12:18 AM
I have moved it for you - am sure sitting down will be an errrrrrrr interesting experience today.

cariad

ElectricBadger
09-30-2006, 12:27 AM
Wowsers...very nice!

TomOfSweden
09-30-2006, 12:43 AM
...and onto my next fetish. Bruises drives me insane with lust. Just lying in the bed with my lover cuddling, and stroking her badly bruised ass, (and breasts if I'm lucky) is at the top on my favorites list of things to do a saturday morning.

Thanks for the pictures. You just made my morning.

Sir_G
09-30-2006, 01:12 AM
Yes Vistana very nice. *sigh*

Silke
09-30-2006, 04:57 AM
*drools* I want some of those...

Thanks for sharing. Yep, made my day, too. :D

slaveangel{HM}
09-30-2006, 05:35 AM
smiles thankyou for sharing this image, and your experience.

Put some ice and some cream in it... (lol sounds like I am mixing a drink hehe) it will feel better. But mmmm I am sure you love how it feels...considering how it was done *smiles big*

Thanks again.

vistana
09-30-2006, 01:54 PM
smiles thankyou for sharing this image, and your experience.

Put some ice and some cream in it... (lol sounds like I am mixing a drink hehe) it will feel better. But mmmm I am sure you love how it feels...considering how it was done *smiles big*

Thanks again.

But, but... ice might make the bruises go away faster! That'd be no fun at all! :D

I'm glad that other people appreciate these beauties too. I'll have to take more pictures over the next few days, see how many different colours they turn! :cool:

Timberwolf
09-30-2006, 02:00 PM
"You know how you have those days when your ass is just begging for a thorough thrashing?"

I am filing that under "Phrases I just don't get to hear often enough".

Nice ass, by the way. ;)

Ozme52
09-30-2006, 02:56 PM
I'm more interested in what you did to acquire those beauties.

Nice ass by the way.

vistana
09-30-2006, 11:47 PM
What I did, hmm? About all I did was ask for it.
most of the damage was I believe inflicted by a belt, although there was also hand, paddle and cane involved .

Nice ass by the way.

aw, thanks guys :)

frankee
10-01-2006, 07:07 AM
oooooo someone's hiney got a thrashing.

i'm jealous..lol

Warbaby1943
10-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Very nice and I hope you post the pictures as you heel. I do agree, nice ass.

orchidsoul
10-01-2006, 01:26 PM
great photo! Looks like you got what you asked for :)

I'm in agreement- great ass.

caligirl{Rob}
10-03-2006, 04:40 PM
Oh my! *smiles*
hugs and licks!
cali

michebe(LD)
10-06-2006, 09:37 AM
i want one of those ;)

Flaming_Redhead
10-07-2006, 08:44 AM
*sigh* I'm soooo jealous! *giggles* My ass wants some, too!

vistana
10-13-2006, 11:22 PM
Another Friday, another set of bruises...
Today, it was a lovely line of welts on my thighs. I love them because of how distinct each blow is, and how several of them erupted with bruises. I can look at my legs and count how many times I got hit. :D

Sir_G
10-14-2006, 01:21 AM
Why do I hate waiting for pics to be approved. Because there is such a lovely ass to be seen, thats why!

Radiance
10-15-2006, 08:32 AM
OMG...dosnt it hurt love.rubs my nicely tanned as and grins,looks like pain to me

Timberwolf
10-15-2006, 10:14 AM
"OMG...dosnt it hurt love."

I thought that was the general idea. ;)

Nice marks. Someday I hope to have my own. Bearing the mark of one's owner is a special gift.

vistana
10-16-2006, 01:16 AM
oh they do hurt. Everytime fabric touches my thigh - which as I do wear pants is pretty often. XD
And now those pretty individual welts are gone, replaced by a large red mass. i think it's time to lay off the thighs for a few days...

timberwolf, I wish you many nice marks of your own!

michebe(LD)
10-18-2006, 05:49 AM
thats looks so nice, mmmmmmm

skyjockie
10-18-2006, 05:53 AM
Looks like you were a bad girl, VERY BAD! Enjoy!

vistana
11-04-2006, 01:12 AM
another Friday, another beating!
What a way to start the weekend. :)

...unfortunately my camera just froze up on me!
So alas, not welts to show off, but I can leave you with this lovely bruise he decided I needed, although I'm not sure I approve of the location...
maybe camera will co-operate for me tomorrow and I can show off the lovely stripes running down my thighs :D

slaveangel{HM}
11-04-2006, 05:44 AM
But, but... ice might make the bruises go away faster! That'd be no fun at all! :D

True...just thinking of your recovery *grins* But I remember when I used to be spanked to that degree, the feeling was amazing, and the bruises were 'marks of love' lol strange but mmm...nevertheless memorable.

vistana
11-06-2006, 02:02 AM
I just keep ending up with these terribly exciting marks, and then have to rush to get a good picture, and then once I have a picture I figure I may as well share it with you lovely folks....
I think this is the first time I've had any real marks on my back!

although I'm slightly embarassed by the piles of mess you can see behind me... :rolleyes:

himind
11-08-2006, 10:23 AM
I just keep ending up with these terribly exciting marks, and then have to rush to get a good picture, and then once I have a picture I figure I may as well share it with you lovely folks....

although I'm slightly embarassed by the piles of mess you can see behind me... :rolleyes:

Not exactly what I was focussing on.....

TomOfSweden
11-08-2006, 10:34 AM

Great pic. I love bruises. The sexiest and hotest thing in the world. I'm still upset that I broke my cane on my lovers ass this monday. :28: There's no good cane-shop in Stockholm. Buhuhu.

Thanks for sharing all the same.

cookiecat
11-08-2006, 02:02 PM
ass, inner thighs, neck - back - oh vistana, what's next? thanks for posting.

sighs - goes all dreamy....................... gotta go... :rolleyes:

vistana
11-13-2006, 01:43 PM
Great pic. I love bruises. The sexiest and hotest thing in the world. I'm still upset that I broke my cane on my lovers ass this monday. :28: There's no good cane-shop in Stockholm. Buhuhu.

Thanks for sharing all the same.

:D
Well, these were done with a stick of bamboo, bought in a some generic crafting store. I think he got a bundle of 8 for just a few dollars. Who needs to spend lots of money on a cane?

vistana
11-13-2006, 01:44 PM
ass, inner thighs, neck - back - oh vistana, what's next? thanks for posting.

sighs - goes all dreamy....................... gotta go... :rolleyes:

next? I don't know, I may be running out of new places to put marks! We'll have to see what he comes up with :)

Timberwolf
11-13-2006, 05:12 PM
"Well, these were done with a stick of bamboo, bought in a some generic crafting store. I think he got a bundle of 8 for just a few dollars. Who needs to spend lots of money on a cane?"

No kidding, pretty good deal, that.

himind
11-15-2006, 08:47 AM
I've tried pruning a branch and have got good results with that too.Good alternative in tight circumstances...

vistana
12-17-2006, 02:44 AM
oh, we got a fun new toy...

but for some reason the relevant jpg is 'not a valid image file' - help? It's .jpg & 40 KB, so neither of those are the problem...

consolation prize is a before picture. Exciting marks if someone can help me get the other photo uploaded

Timberwolf
12-18-2006, 03:12 PM
"but for some reason the relevant jpg is 'not a valid image file' - help? It's .jpg & 40 KB, so neither of those are the problem..."

Could be something with the name of the file, maybe? I know some places don't like spaces, or "odd" characters in a file name. Just a suggestion.

vistana
12-19-2006, 12:29 AM
yeah, i thought that might be it...although there weren't actually any weird characters. But I made a copy, that didn't work, renamed it, renamed the copy, and nothing.
*sigh*