PDA

View Full Version : Nipple Training

Aquilla
10-16-2003, 11:21 AM
'ello,
I am new to all of this, so please excuse me if I am not up on the correct terms.
What I would like to know is if there is a proceedure and/or home made applications that I can use to extend the length of my nipples. I have always found long nipples very erotic and want to train my own. My breast size is a firm 36c with normal nipple length. I am unable to get products delivered or go out and find such items myself.
Any assistance in this would be most welcomed.

Aquilla

BruceBoxer
10-16-2003, 04:06 PM
Unfortunately kiddo, I belive tthere is no such thing as training your nipples to permanently significantly alter other than plastic surgery. However, piercing can cause them to become stimulated more often and keep them hardened due to increased friction on clothing and the mental arousal that your nipples are pierced. Now don't let me keep you from trying--since you wrote you can't get out, just play with them constantly and report the results here :)

Originally posted by Aquilla
'ello,
I am new to all of this, so please excuse me if I am not up on the correct terms.
What I would like to know is if there is a proceedure and/or home made applications that I can use to extend the length of my nipples. I have always found long nipples very erotic and want to train my own. My breast size is a firm 36c with normal nipple length. I am unable to get products delivered or go out and find such items myself.
Any assistance in this would be most welcomed.

Aquilla

burger_01
10-16-2003, 10:41 PM
top thread.. i like it already and we are only two posts in..

From the literature, its perfectly possible to change the length of your nipples, through several techniques.. your choice:
- manual stimulation: rub, pinch and have fun as much and as often as you can.. as bruce suggests, this technique has the pleasing side effect of making you hot as hell!
- suction, apparently you can increase nipple length (not sure how much though) through suction, if you can't get out or buy a real pump, you can use a piece of garden hose and suck on your own, or, the infamous vacuum cleaner
- piercing, once pierced, most nipples stay permantly erect, but there is no need to stop there.. if you put barbells in, you can stretch the nipple thus:
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/08-nipple/A30611/high/p1000862.jpg

Aquilla
10-16-2003, 10:42 PM
Thanks for the feed back and I will keep you posted:D

burger_01
10-22-2003, 05:33 AM
aquilla.. got some piccies for ya!

burger_01
10-22-2003, 05:35 AM
great job

redEva
10-22-2003, 05:42 PM
i just can not resist - she is a woman of my dreams!

redEva
10-22-2003, 05:42 PM
i meant how i like to look in my dreams

redEva
10-22-2003, 05:44 PM
and talking about stretching those nipples

burger_01
10-22-2003, 06:16 PM
Nice pics Red_Eva!

I love that corset too.. phew, its me that can't breath! :)

redEva
10-23-2003, 04:55 AM
thank you burger

Master_chris
10-23-2003, 08:04 AM
I also like a weman with big nipples, as I thank you for giving me some ideas, I would love to use sometime on my submissive sluts

redEva
10-23-2003, 10:08 AM
as a result of the research i have conducted there are 3 methods:[list=1]
nipple suction

as described on already listed sites and here (http://www.transfemme.com/faq.html#10) and here (http://www.mammaryenhancement.com/Introduction/Nipple_augmenting/nipple_augmenting.html)
regular application of suction caps will eventually result in elongation of nipples (but it takes time and patience – lots of it!)

surgical

being most invasive of them all of course gives the best results fastest check here (http://www.plasticsurgery4u.com/inverted_nipple/picture_invertednipple.htm)

stretching applied through the jewelry that requires piercing

this was something i was personally looking into, and was recommended to me by my piercer. best way would be to put a barbell into the nipple and than add rings behind it pushing nipple out. one has to be careful not to put undue strain on the piercing and cause its migration, but over the time, as more rings are added nipple will be pulled out – permanently (something like tribal neck ringing)
[/list=1]

hope this helps

Mobius
10-23-2003, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by redEva
i just can not resist - she is a woman of my dreams!

Real or Real expencive.

Damm you could knock some one out with a set like those!

But they have to wiegh at least 40 -50 pounds.

redEva
10-23-2003, 11:25 AM
i'd say real expencive - but hey, i don't care :D

Mobius
10-23-2003, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by redEva
and talking about stretching those nipples
I get the barbell piercing but how do they solder the barbells to the extention rings with out burning the bimbet. Or do they?

Curtis
10-23-2003, 07:22 PM
I think those are what they call 'stirrup' or 'horseshoe' rings. They're designed like that. If I'm right, there's a straight bar (a seperate piece) that passes through a loop or hole on one arm of the horseshoe, then through the nipple piercing, then the loop or hole in the other arm. To keep it in place, little caps are snapped or screwed onto each end of the straight piece, like the cap that screws onto a tie-tack.

Anyone else have a guess?

redEva
10-23-2003, 07:47 PM
you right on Curtis - i was to lazy to explain - sorry! it is all variation on this:
nipple stretchers (http://www.zip.com.au/~koroba/piercing/Pier0002.html#top)

burger_01
10-23-2003, 09:43 PM
Indeed..
To fit above picture, simple stretch (LOL) ;)

Mobius
10-24-2003, 11:26 AM
I have said it before and Will say it again. And this is not a slam against the farer sex. The lengths Women will go for the sake of a Fetish is impresive.

Is it permenant or does it wear off when the trainers are removed.

Play nice Children you can poke your eye out with those.

burger_01
10-24-2003, 05:36 PM
Err.. I don't think that behaviour is restricted to women at all..
theres got to be an equal, and probably larger number of men who stretch, deform, whatever, parts of their bodies for the sake of fetish and pleasure.
besides, I find that having your nipples pulled on is a really pleasent sensation:p

muhshilltopper
02-18-2004, 09:41 PM
Would a breast stretcher rack work?

Curtis
02-19-2004, 02:50 PM
If you mean to permanently elongate a person's breasts, only if used a lot over a long period of time. If you mean "How would a breast-stretcher rack work", I'll leave that to a more technically-minded denizen.

Spitman
02-19-2004, 03:34 PM
Somebody needs to explain here, that nipple stretchers come in different sizes. The idea is that as your nipples stretch out, you replace the stretchers with a larger size.

Master_chris
02-20-2004, 02:32 AM
Reading about the nipple training, to make the nipple bigger,

can you use the same idea on training the females pussys lips, in making them larger, and longer?

Spitman
02-20-2004, 02:35 AM
Yes. Often weights are hung from inner lip piercings, and they do stretch, although many women are having surgery these days to remove the protruding part of the inner lips.

redEva
02-20-2004, 09:57 AM
you get something adjustable ;)

Duetta
02-25-2004, 12:51 PM
I have often wondered about breast piercings. You often read about the nipples getting pierced with very heavy rings.....
How heavy can they be?? I mean wouldn't the nipple break at some point, like the tribal women wearing huge rings in their earlobes????
Or perhaps this is again a matter of doing it slowly...

Duetta

Curtis
02-25-2004, 02:35 PM
You do have to build up to the heavier/larger gauges gradually because the size of the hole needs to expand gradually. Some of these rings can be bigger around than the original nipple! Obviously you can't put a 1cm hole in a 1/2cm piece of flesh, so you need to be patient and take your time (as the wicked witch says in The Wizard Of Oz, "These things must be done carefully.")

And no, you won't break (tear) the nipple if you keep a careful eye out for 'migration' of the piercing, which doesn't happen overnight. Piercing Friends International Quarterly used to have photos nearly every issue of men with a pound of metal permanently embedded in their nipples.

Duetta
02-25-2004, 05:12 PM
Thank you Curtis! :)

It might have seemed a silly question (especially for some of you life-stylers out there), but it has really been on my mind for quite some time now.....

Anyways, glad I got that cleared up :p

Duetta

redEva
03-27-2004, 08:41 PM
many a time i had a question - how thick it actualy is? so here it goes:

happycrops
04-12-2004, 10:05 AM
Get your self a small medical injection syringe say 3ml if poss or 5ml and then i will tell you what to do

AndrewBlack
04-12-2004, 10:27 AM
Go on then, this sounds intriguing

slavelucy
04-12-2004, 10:50 AM
Get your self a small medical injection syringe say 3ml if poss or 5ml and then i will tell you what to do

Er..what? Who are you talking to?!

i am sure what you are about to advise is safe, but people will probably want to know you before they take advice etc...why don't you pop over to the New Members thread in the General Talk Forum and introduce yourself and say hi? :)

The thread is here:

http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1202

Looking forward to hearing from you. :)

sl

happycrops
04-14-2004, 01:27 PM
This takes patience but I have tried it and it does work.

Remember even a gain of 5 to 10 mil is significant but beware becase like dieters or bodybuilders you can get an unbalanced veiw of yourself.

Shall I continue? :eek:

AndrewBlack
04-15-2004, 06:41 AM
Not if you don't want to.

happycrops
04-17-2004, 01:41 PM
Well I'm happy to but I wondered about interest levels!

tehya
05-01-2004, 06:16 AM
Happycrops,

I am always interested in hearing others ideas in this area... as it is one of great interest to me. I would apprectiate it if you fully explained your technique.

Please, give a step by step of your technique

tehya

happycrops
05-01-2004, 10:39 AM
Two small medical syringes preferably 2 or 3 mil size.

A junior hacksaw.

A pack of sandpaper

An electric drill

The thinest drill bit you can get hold of

Two thin rods slightly smaller than the drill bit, the drill bit will be ideal but you will need two.

tehya
05-01-2004, 09:19 PM
Happycrop,

I'm listening!!!! Please continue.... only giving snipits at a time.... lol

Master's tehya

happycrops
05-12-2004, 12:18 PM
Let me know when you are ready to start :-)

tehya
05-17-2004, 04:55 AM
Let me know when you are ready to start :-)

Master has given me the go. Please continue at will. :)

Master's tehya

fetish101
05-17-2004, 11:28 PM
Two small medical syringes preferably 2 or 3 mil size.

A junior hacksaw.

A pack of sandpaper

An electric drill

The thinest drill bit you can get hold of

Two thin rods slightly smaller than the drill bit, the drill bit will be ideal but you will need two.

hacksaw, sandpaper and a drill? What in the name of all that is holy would you do with those??

Barton
05-17-2004, 11:38 PM
You know, I was wondering the same thing myself. What's up with that?? :eek:

Barton.

tehya
05-18-2004, 03:16 AM
*giggles* It is a list of items needed to create devices for nipple training... although i have not received all the information yet, i will assume the syringes go over the nipples and when you pull back on the plunger it will draw ones nipple in.

Now i have discovered the secret use of a snake bite kit. The type with the rubber suction tubes... one can place them over the nipples or clit and create a wonderful pull on them... since beginning use of it, my nipples have increased in sensitivity, which has led to them staying erect more often.

Master's tehya

slavelucy
05-18-2004, 04:26 AM
hacksaw, sandpaper and a drill? What in the name of all that is holy would you do with those??

LOL!

Yeah, i was kinda wondering the same thing, come on happycrops, spit it out, we wait with bated breath...

sl

tehya
05-18-2004, 04:30 AM
LOL!

Yeah, i was kinda wondering the same thing, come on happycrops, spit it out, we wait with bated breath...

sl

*giggles* i think he likes to make us wait lucy!!! i am about to go for it on my own and see what i can come up with! Perhaps we could join forces and create our own devices!

Master's tehya

Barton
05-18-2004, 08:46 AM
If you do not mind, please keep us posted. This is an interesting idea and I must say that I am curious about it as a possible idea for my slave.
Barton.

happycrops
05-21-2004, 12:24 PM
Sorry Im having trouble posting I keep getting logged out

happycrops
05-30-2004, 12:47 PM
have not been able to post

if this goes up

further instructions will follow
hp

happycrops
05-30-2004, 12:48 PM
Look at african ear lobes and lips

Body modification is a matter of patience and will!!

happycrops
05-30-2004, 12:50 PM
Tell me because I will expect feedback and results :)

fetish101
05-30-2004, 03:58 PM
Tell me because I will expect feedback and results :)

what guide?

Katmandu
05-30-2004, 04:35 PM
Sir, all due respect, you haven't GIVEN us anything to feed back/ comment on yet except a hardware store list!!!!

Alaric
05-31-2004, 02:27 AM
Is something like the suction devices at stockroom. For example:

http://stockroom.com/b093plus.htm

I'd recommend these as a better way to go, as you can pump up to whatever level of suction you desire, and then simply detach the cylinder from the pump while you do the other nipple, or other body part.

They keep their suction very well, and you can go as hard as you can stand.

belle morte
06-01-2004, 01:07 PM
But the gauge conversion chart has been stretched too large in photoshop, or something similar. The "dots" are no longer actually the correct gauges.
For those who aren't into piercing, here's the household conversion list:

16ga thumbtack tip, big safety pin.

14ga metal coat hanger, bike spoke, wire from triangular business clamp.

12ga wire hanger, spaghetti.

10ga round toothpick, q-tip shaft, small bamboo skewer.

8 fire extinguisher pin, #5 crochet hook, small pilot lock, coffee swizzles, ink cartridge.

6ga juice box straw, lightsaber handles from Star Wars lego sets, lightbrite peg, mini-glowstick, Rold Gold pretzel stick, heroin-style medical tubing, round boot lace, lollipop stick.

4ga pilot stylus, large bamboo skewer, chopstick.

2ga drinking straw, power cord for N64, Bic automatic pencil, crayola colored pencil, yellow pipette tip, crossbow bolt, no.2 pencil.

0ga Bic round stic, candy cane, round chopsticks, Master Lock shackle, PCR tube, blue pipette tip, plastic clothes hanger.

00ga Bic round stic cap, 1/4" male headphone jack, lego person's head, fat crayons, American lock company #5200 shackle, beaded Christmas garland, Papermate Gel Roller pen.

000ga Sharpie marker body, wooden spoon handle, 1/4" female headphone jack, A/V adaptor plug head from Sony Playstation.

0000ga Sharpie marker cap, mini one-use hydrating shampoo/conditioner bottle, Eppendorf reaction vial

fetish101
06-01-2004, 07:52 PM
You know Belle, after reading your post, I was only imagining what fun you had figuring out all those everyday size conversions... ;)

belle morte
06-01-2004, 11:56 PM
I've been an active member of bmezine.com for 4 or 5 years. I figured it was easier to repost the chart of household stuff for people to get an idea of how big/ little some gauges were, than the millimeter to gauge chart. None of my piercings are over 8 gauge.

slavelucy
06-02-2004, 01:25 PM
Much as your ideas are welcomed, it would be greatly appreciated if you could get on and actually add them to this thread. Many members are, it seems, very interested in what you've got to say, so please just go right ahead and say it.

You mention that you are having problems posting, which based on your three consecutive posts on the 30th, seem to have cleared up, if however you continue to have problems feel free to PM me for assistance.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas. :)

sl

Barton
06-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Yes, we are all still waiting for more info. Please do get on with it.
Barton

tehya
06-03-2004, 01:43 PM
Well, I have decided to figure it out for myself. Have been shopping for the necessary items, and think I can come up with a plan of my own.. LOL. Should be an interesting experiment!

I'll let everyone now how it turns out.

Master's tehya

Barton
06-03-2004, 04:24 PM
Be safe.

Barton.

tehya
06-04-2004, 03:21 PM
I did it!!!!! Ok all that is interested, get your drawing boards out. This is so simple to do!!!

First try going to your local pharmacy and asking them for medicine syringes. They will usually give them to you for free. Mine did anyway.

Next with a small saw, or even a steak knife, cut the end off so that you have a large opening. Use fine sand paper, or what I used was an emory board, and smooth all the rough egdes down.

I experimented a bit next to see how strong the pull was on the nipple and which end of the syringe to put against my skin. I found that if i reversed the way the plunger went in, and put the uncut side of the syringe against my skin that it had a better seal. Then i pulled my nipple up inside it... wow!!!
It worked great.

The next step is to drill some holes into the plunger neck.., place them all along the neck, for different degrees of pull or suction. Do use the smallest drill bit you can find but you will need to probably re-drill the holes a little, to open them up some more...

Now instead of using metal rods, I used tooth picks to put in the holes..This holds the plunger neck in its place and ta da..... you are finished.

I was going to send pictures tonight, but of course the batteries for the camera need to be recharged. I will also ask Canopus if it would be okay to post a demo picture... *wink wink*

Well I must say I am very pleased with the outcome. I was pricing nipple pumps and suction tubes online and it would have cost about $40-$50. These cost me absolutely nothing. I had everything I needed except the syringes, and the drugist gave those to me.

Hope I have explained this well enough. If not hopefully the pictures should help out... or just send me your questions. I will be glad to help if I can.

Have fun!!! I did!!!!!

Master's tehya

tehya
06-04-2004, 03:28 PM
Be safe.

Barton.

Barton, Sir:

I was careful, and boy did they turn out great! I recommend them to any and all!!! Thank you for your concern!

Master's tehya

slavelucy
06-04-2004, 04:17 PM
Hey, good on ya tehya!! You have so much enthusiasm and are so resourceful...*looks all impressed*.

And...you used a drill!! Submissive sisters really are doin' it for themselves! :D

Thanks for sharing it, and btw, you explained it really well.

lucy x

tehya
06-04-2004, 10:10 PM
Hey, good on ya tehya!! You have so much enthusiasm and are so resourceful...*looks all impressed*.

And...you used a drill!! Submissive sisters really are doin' it for themselves! :D

Thanks for sharing it, and btw, you explained it really well.

lucy x

Thanks Luce! But it seemed as though we would be waiting forever otherwise. So a girl has to do what a girl has to do! I finally got some alone time, and just did it up... now I wished I would have made three... *wink wink*

And hey, I didn't even drill any holes in my fingers! LOL

Anyway, thanks for the constant praise!!!! It always gives me inspiration to keep trying. Your the bestest in my book!

Hugs and kisses,

Master's tehya

jaeangel
06-05-2004, 08:20 AM
Okay, i am going to have to try that!
I've been using weighted clothespins on my nipples to elongate and stretch them, and i would have considered piercing but my hubby is vanilla and hates the idea, so that idea went out the window. Plus the healing time's so long...
I am a fanfic writer, so I spend a lot of time in front of my computer. I have two hooks set into the desk in front of my monitor, and I tie my nipple clothespins to them while I'm writing to stretch them. This new technique will give me a different way to do that, and...hmm...I could even use it to enlarge my clit, which I've always wanted to do. I've been using a heavy steel clamping pipe wrench to clamp down on my clit to drag it down and out of its hood...must try your way. Thank you much!

tehya
06-05-2004, 03:29 PM
Okay, i am going to have to try that!
I've been using weighted clothespins on my nipples to elongate and stretch them, and i would have considered piercing but my hubby is vanilla and hates the idea, so that idea went out the window. Plus the healing time's so long...
I am a fanfic writer, so I spend a lot of time in front of my computer. I have two hooks set into the desk in front of my monitor, and I tie my nipple clothespins to them while I'm writing to stretch them. This new technique will give me a different way to do that, and...hmm...I could even use it to enlarge my clit, which I've always wanted to do. I've been using a heavy steel clamping pipe wrench to clamp down on my clit to drag it down and out of its hood...must try your way. Thank you much!

Double Wow Jaeangel!!!

A pipe wrench... well I would have never thought of that! *giggles*

Well I hope this works as well for you as it does for me. Besides I just love making things. I have also tried the pull top caps from water bottles. You have to be sure it is one that is deep enough... then if you have large enough breast like I do, you can suck on it until it is pulling hard on the nipple... then push the plug downand the seal will stay. But i must admit I like the new device much better.

Have fun and stay safe. Just try a little suction at first and see how they go. Then increase at your leisure.

Thanks!!

Master's tehya

tehya
06-20-2004, 06:47 PM
Well here it is... I hope that you can get an idea of how I made this device and how much Master and I thoroughly enjoy using them.

Master's tehya

Prpackaged
10-29-2006, 02:07 PM
'Well here it is... I hope that you can get an idea of how I made this device and how much Master and I thoroughly enjoy using them. '

What a delightful photo. I am sure that you and your master will have many enjoyable sessions with the new contraption. It looks like a 5 cc syringe. You might look in a large animal supply store or catalog to find other sizes. I would recomend a 10 or 20 cc syringe judging from the size of your areola. More could be inhaled by the barrel and a greate extension could be achieved. If you used some vaseline or ky then you will have a better seal and might actually be able to suspend weights with these.

tazzinnc
10-31-2006, 01:04 PM
wow.. this is one area of play my wife won't allow :)
I would love to stretch her nipples, but that is something that is off limits.

SheepishJaina
10-31-2006, 01:14 PM
This subject has always interested me, as i love suction on my nipples but not clamps. I wonder how much sensativity would increase by doing this.