PDA

View Full Version : Three Names One Person

Talia
10-01-2006, 09:40 AM
Hello All,

I've been a member here since April 2005. I've had to change my name a few times to keep people off my tail...Some of you know my story and why I have done this...for the rest of you..it's time to reveal who I am and why I've had to hide.

I was first known here as submissivewife. The submissive that was married to a vanilla man who wanted to be a dom and have a slave. Things went bad for my husband/Master and I. I told him I wanted a divorce and to tear up our contract. He was hurt and I understand that. But, he's decided to use my kink against me in court to gain custody of our children. To keep him from finding me I had submissivewife deleted. I was lost when subwife was deleted. She was so much a part of me. I felt as though part of me had died when she was deleted.

So, to keep part of the forums I came back as Super Bitch. Originally, I was suppose to be a domme...but i can't seem to play that role well. I kept from post to much so as to not draw attention to myself. But as more and more interesting threads came out I found it hard to hide behind Super Bitch. So, I posted under my domme name as a submissive......yeah..I know BLONDE! lol

Then Daddy came out and posted his claim. I've waited some 8 months for this. Just before he did this he gave me my slave name; Talia. This means heaven's dew or...lamb. Because of different circumstances in our relationship this name means so much to me, so much I changed my name here to Talia.

Talia

maddie
10-01-2006, 09:45 AM
What a beautiful name, Talia! Thank you for sharing your story with us. I hope that your future is happier than the last several months have been.

I hope Aesop has the good sense to know just how lucky he is.

cariad
10-01-2006, 09:49 AM
Hugs subwife/SB/Talia, three names, one lovely person.

My greatest wish for you is that you can now celebrate being yourself.

cariad

Talia
10-01-2006, 09:52 AM
Thank you Maddie and Cariad...you both are very special yourselves. And yes..I will finally get to be myself.

Rabbit1
10-01-2006, 10:05 AM
Thank you Maddie and Cariad...you both are very special yourselves. And yes..I will finally get to be myself.

a rose by any other name --would smell as sweet ---lol

slave327-834-200
10-01-2006, 10:06 AM
Talia

Thank you for sharing your story with us.
My heart and hopes go out to you, may your future be happier and easier.

~huggles~

MsUther
10-01-2006, 10:07 AM
I`m so glad to see the connection that I never was aware of. I was worried about you. So sorry you have these trying times, it must have been and probably still is, hard for you. Big hugs and best wishes for times to come. And the three of you...You are so cute :p
Yay!!

TomOfSweden
10-01-2006, 10:17 AM
There was a very famous photomodell 91-93 called Jenny Talia.
http://itchylot.com/ck/ck.jeans14d.jpg
She was involved in the club scene, (and so was I) and she was a bit of a hero to me.

Timberwolf
10-01-2006, 10:38 AM
Talia is a lovely name, for a lovely woman. Reading your story, I know you've been through a lot but you've come out of it with a combination of strength and grace as only women can.

Whatever name you choose to use, it wouldn't be the same around here without you. Talia is is then. :)

Warbaby1943
10-01-2006, 11:35 AM
Talia you are a hard one to keep track of but I like this name for you better than SB.

I hope your other problems are working themselves out for you.

Silke
10-01-2006, 01:05 PM
*hugs her lovely sis* What a wonderful idea, Talia - I'm glad you've finally claimed your own identity back. You'll always be Talia to me. :)

Love,
Dara

orchidsoul
10-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Hi Talia,

I'm happy to hear you are ok- I thought you left when I saw subwife deleted...

so glad to see you back, and hope everything continues to go well for you. I'm real happy for you that you can be yourself again. Talia is a beautiful name.

Orchidsoul

Qmoq
10-01-2006, 01:27 PM
I'm sure I wasn't the only one who was surprised by the sudden disappearance of submissivewife a few months ago. Now it's all been explained, I'm so happy that the same gal has been here all along!

Talia, good luck for the future, you're a cornerstone of the site, and one of the sexiest damn metaphorical pieces of masonry I've ever come across.

Q xx

Widget
10-01-2006, 01:31 PM
*hugs* and welcome again hehe :)

_ID_
10-01-2006, 01:34 PM
Well I for one am hopefull that your life outside of the wires and box that makes up this place is once again so that you can behave how you wish, and talk with the people who help you feel like you know who you are. Being able to talk with the people here is blessed at the very least. However I believe that each of us yearns for that human contact that just can't be replaced by anything else. Not even this lovely place.

I most of all hope you are still able to see your children. At one point in my life I was also accused of some rather hiddious accusations. I beat the test, and am free, but at the cost of the mental state of the child involved due to the behaviour of the other parties.

I wish you well Talia.

V/R
ID

suchaminx
10-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Talia, thank you so much for sharing that with us ~hugs~

minx xx

frankee
10-01-2006, 03:39 PM
Heaven's dew...that is absolutely beautiful Talia.

i am very happy that you have found yourself once again and i have a feeling that you'e back, stronger than ever!

Thank you for sharing your story:)

*hugs*

riverwindsong
10-01-2006, 03:52 PM
*hugs* to Talia... and thank you for sharing your story with us...I had wondered what had happened to subwife. I'm so glad to know that you've been here all along, and that now you are able to find happiness with Aesop and Silke.

I agree with Dawg in that I sincerely hope you are able to see your children...and that they have not been unduly hurt by all of this.

I wish you continued happiness, and welcome (back?) *grin*

Tojo
10-01-2006, 03:58 PM
I just hope it's all over for you now, or at least under control.

I must confess Talia suits you much better than SB, IMO- I've always admired & respected you whatever your name was.

You were still you & still are. That's good enough for me.:wave:

All the best for the future, what you've done took great courage- but yeah, that's you alright.

Tojo

SheepishJaina
10-01-2006, 04:19 PM
*hugs Talia* I'm happy that you are finally free to be yourself! Thank You so much for sharing your story with us.

*smiles sheepishly* So.. Talia means lamb eh? *blows a kiss and winks*

mina
10-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Love the new name :) *hugs*

Ruby
10-01-2006, 07:16 PM
The new name and the real you. Wonderful.

Congratulations.

:rose:

Phantome
10-01-2006, 08:02 PM
I'm glad you're finally able to be yourself, and that you've found yourself in a situation that makes you so happy! I think Talia is a fine name and suits you wonderfully. I hope your ex wasn't able to use your happiness against you; how horrible! Good thing you have such loving support now. :)

-Phantome

Aussiegirl1
10-01-2006, 09:10 PM
Talia,

I do love that name, and I am so glad you are able to reveal all now. Good luck with getting your life in order, and I am so happy you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Sir_G
10-01-2006, 09:29 PM
Well there you go. Great to have you errr here - still. Big kiss and hugz.

Curious_1
10-01-2006, 10:01 PM
Hi Talia!

WB! I got asked many times where you were!

Curi

angelfreak
10-02-2006, 03:05 AM
*hugs* I'm glad things have worked out to the point that you can tell us all about it. Hopefully it'll just get better from here on out.

I think Talia is a beautiful name by the way. :)

*hugs* again

Magister
10-02-2006, 06:03 AM
Talia, glad you're sailing under your true colors again.

Good to have you back, as you.

Ozme52
10-02-2006, 02:30 PM
Finally. phew.

Now Talia, go back to the original avatar of find a new one that suits your personality. :rose:

SB was a great piece of art but it needs to be put to rest. :cool:

Talia
10-02-2006, 06:53 PM
I am feeling overwhelmed everyone. All of you are so wonderful.

Timberwolf...you're just the sweetest

Qmoq....thanks hun....you're such a flatterer (is that a word? ;) )

IDCrewDawg...I saw in a post by you once inquiring about me...I wanted to say something but it wasn't the time...but now you know.

Tojo...thanks...you've always been great to talk to

Sheepish.... ;)

Ozzy....don't worry as soon as I get the time the av will be changing...to one that Daddy liked before I had changed it to the guns. lol (still keeping my guns though)

Everyone else I have missed..thanks so much for the well wishes. Because of all of you I have been able to overcome many obsticals. All of you have helped in a special way...if it's just reading a funny post so I can laugh, or if it's a post telling of your pain and sharing your worries. All of you have been there for me...even if you didn't realize that you were.

Love you all so very much.

Talia

gagged_Louise
10-06-2006, 07:25 PM
Now I see, I felt surprised at the huge number of posts that this SuperBitch seemed to have amassed in a few weeks ("join date August 2006").

Talia is a really nice name but I do hope to see the old flash avatar which was so strikingly cool. I always felt it had a story to it. Hope to see both you and Silke stayng around on the forum (just saw about her time-out from moderating). You both belong here.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-06-2006, 08:07 PM
I am so glad someone posted here to day, I'd missed it before. I've been thinking about you so much and wondering. I love your new name it suits you. I'm glad your out.

RickBulow74
10-06-2006, 09:03 PM
Talia,
no matter what name you use, you are a lovely lady and a good frined. I am glad I am getitng to know you in the Forums.

Evan_
10-09-2006, 07:54 PM
Guard your heart, maintain your self. Warm thoughts and yes, prayers, sent out to you. Be safe.

vistana
10-10-2006, 10:17 AM
i had meant to post in this thread earlier...

congrats on settling down with your new name. I had wondered why subwife became Superbitch ( am I the only person who knew that was what happened, everyone else seems surprised...), and it's nice to hear the story and know that you're now at a place where you can tell it :)
But I have to confess that I never saw SB as Domme... ;)

Talia is the name of a very tough lady in a series of books I know. Strong and capable and gifted with a very high degree of empathy. Suits you.

Timberwolf
10-10-2006, 10:37 AM
"I had wondered why subwife became Superbitch ( am I the only person who knew that was what happened, everyone else seems surprised...), "

I figured it out on my own pretty much. They posted in the same places, their speech had the same rythym, the post count added up, and I'm 99.99% sure that whomever designed the old subwife avatar also did the fun SuperBitch one as well.

As others have said, whatever the name is, it's the person that matters most and she's a good one. :)

Talia
10-10-2006, 06:34 PM
vistana and Timberwolf....thanks...you know it's hard to feel strong sometimes...I try but I do find it a challenge.

Some new of my change...I told a trusted few so it wouldn't get to the wrong people. But I knew there were others that wanted to know what happened to SB or subwife. It's been me all the time....just had to go undercover for while.

Thanks everyone....you all are so loved by me.

Talia

Ozme52
10-10-2006, 08:26 PM
It was obvious to me... but then that's why I'm a wizard.

No one can have 3000+ posts in one day. LOL

So I checked the member list and ordered it by the number of posts. Only subwife was conspicuous in her absence.

Vistana, You're right, I never realized Talia was trying to look like a domme, Talia's inner self shone through... but I'm glad that it wasn't just me who saw that.

Glad you're back Talia(sw)

fantassy
10-10-2006, 08:35 PM
It was obvious to me... I never realized Talia was trying to look like a domme, Talia's inner self shone through... but I'm glad that it wasn't just me who saw that.

Glad you're back Talia(sw)

Once again, Oz took the words right out of my head. Amazing how a person's individuality is so strongly impressed on these short forum posts. You're unique, Talia.

fantassy