PDA

View Full Version : maddie: 3rd assignment

maddie
10-01-2006, 01:26 PM
Looking in the mirror, I straightened my tie, wondering if wearing it was a good idea. It seemed a bit formal, but I wanted to set the right tone for the afternoon. I knew that I needed to do everything properly from the start. Undoubtedly, she’d be nervous and I knew it was my job to take control.

The doorbell rang. I looked at my watch and smiled, noting that Nina had arrived precisely on time. I’d ordered her to ring the doorbell, open the unlocked door, and hang up her coat in the foyer closet. On the closet door, I had taped a note, instructing her to strip to the camisole and panties I had requested she wear. Once she was properly attired, she would proceed to the living room and kneel, head down and eyes closed, facing the sofa.

I thought it wise to give her a few minutes to accomplish her tasks and get used to the room. Smiling to myself, I knew that it would also raise her anticipation level a bit, always a nice side effect of waiting. I wanted to give her just enough time to begin to wonder if she was doing the right thing.

As quietly as possible, I walked down the stairs and stood in the entry to the living room. She had obeyed my orders to the letter, even finding the marker I’d left to indicate where she should kneel. It gave me the room to sit on the sofa before her without her moving an inch.

Smiling, I watched her. She would sit still for a bit, then her body would begin to rock involuntarily. She swayed, then fought it off, only to start swaying again when she relaxed. I pulled a scarf out of my pocket and walked up behind her. She must have heard me approach, because she froze mid-sway. I folded the scarf and wrapped it around her head. As the material settled over her eyes, I heard a gasp. As I moved around her and sat on the sofa, I could see her biting her lower lip.

I watched her for a minute, then decided it was time to begin her training. I love training new subs. That newfound eagerness and the uncertainty are incredibly arousing. It’s important to treat a new sub right, to make sure the girl knows who’s in charge but to instill a sense of trust, as well. She must do as I say and trust that I will not ask anything of her that I know she’s not ready to do. Her safe word is a shield, always there but, I hope, rarely needed. I make it a point to test my sub’s willingness to use her safe word after I’ve gained her trust, always saving that lesson for a long weekend when I’ll have plenty of time for discussion and recuperation.

After she’d been kneeling long enough for the position to become uncomfortable, I gave my first verbal order, “Stand.”

After a moment’s hesitation, she stood, moving with the grace of youth. Her caramel colored hair hung down her back. I sat back on the sofa and began speaking to her, reassuring her. I chose my words with care.

“I am pleased that you have followed my instructions so carefully, Nina. By doing so, you have shown your willingness to be trained. From now on, whenever we communicate, I will call you Pearl. You are a pearl that I will take from a shell, clean, and polish. Do you understand?” The words sounded so formal, but I wanted to make sure she took this seriously. I also knew that I needed to take things slowly and not push too hard this first lesson.

“Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir.”

I smiled, pleased that she’d remembered what we’d talked about online. We’d been chatting for two months, working up to this first meeting.

“Are you nervous, Pearl?”

“Yes, Sir.”

I nodded, expecting that answer. If she’d said ‘no,’ I’d have been concerned. Either she’d have been fooling herself or lying, neither of which would have been good. Her answer came quickly and without hesitation, but in a softer, more hesitant voice than I’d heard before.

Keeping my eyes on her face, I stood and began to walk around her, inspecting her. She stiffened the slightest bit and I put a hand on her left shoulder. I let my gaze drift down, taking in all the curves of her slender, youthful body. My fingers ran across the ivory satin camisole, down her back, before placing my hand on the small of her back. I stood behind her, just off to the right.

“Pearl, my pet, you have pleased me so far. It is time for you to understand what you are about to embark upon.” I turned and walked over to a cabinet along the wall, returning with a cane. I traced a path up the back of her right leg with it before resuming my place on the sofa. Watching her shudder at the touch of the unfamiliar cane pleased me.

“You exist to please me. Your body is mine to do with as I wish. Do you understand, Pearl?

“Yes, Sir.”

“Excellent. Just to be sure, though, I think we’ll go over that in a bit more detail.” I touched the cane’s end to her delicate, rosy lips, tapping them a few times. “Your mouth and lips are mine to do with as I please. I will put in them or on them whatever I wish. Do you understand, Pearl?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Repeat it after me, then.”

A faint blush tinged her cheeks. “My mouth and lips are yours to do with as you please,” she said in one breath. At a sharper tap, she added, “Sir.”

“Say it properly. And slow down this time.”

In almost a singsong voice, “My mouth and my lips are yours to do with as you please, Sir.”

I pointed the cane at her small, firm breasts. Taking my time, I guided the cane around each, occasionally stopping to trace the circle of her nipples. Without warning, I stopped and looked at her face. Her eyes were closed.

“Pearl. Open your eyes. You do not close your eyes in my presence unless I give you permission to do so.”

Startled, her eyes flew open and a fearful look crossed her face. I considered reassuring her, but opted not to do so. She’d get enough reassurance throughout the evening. I knew she’d have an easier time remembering her rules if I didn’t always comfort her after correcting her behavior.

“You will always look at me. Look me in the eye. Do you understand, Pearl?”

She swallowed hard and nodded. I stared at her, frowning, until she added, “Yes, Sir.”

I nodded once, then returned to my inspection of her breasts. The creamy camisole she wore was perfect. Sheer, but not too sheer, it gave a hint of what would be found if it was removed.

“Your breasts are mine. I will do with them as I please.”

Without hesitation, she responded, “My breasts are yours to do with as you please, Sir.”

The tip of the cane glided down her belly and stopped. I moved it to her hands and tapped each one.

“Your hands are mine. You will use them as I please.”

“My hands are yours to do with as you please, Sir.”

I placed the cane on the top of her left leg and ran it down the inside of the leg, then up the inside of her right leg. I could hear a sharp intake of breath as the cane neared the top of her right leg and chose to ignore it.

“Your legs are mine to do with as I please.”

“My legs are yours to do with as you please, Sir.”

I brought the cane up between her legs and held it against her. Again, she swallowed hard, but her eyes never left mine, even as I sat still for a minute, not moving.

She looked puzzled when I placed the cane on my lap and sat back on the sofa.

“I’m thirsty. You are here to serve my needs.” I used the cane to point in the direction of the kitchen. “Fetch me a drink. I like my water to come from the pitcher in the refrigerator. Make sure the pitcher is always full. Two ice cubes. Go.”

I watched her as she hurried in the direction I’d pointed. As I considered what to do with her next, I could hear cabinet doors open and close as she searched for glasses. Finally, I heard the tinkle of ice hitting the bottom of a glass.

She returned bearing a glass. Resuming her position, she offered the glass to me. I shook my head and the puzzled look returned.

“You serve me on your knees, Pearl. Always.”

She blushed and dropped gracefully to her knees, but spilled some of the water. In a calm, even voice, I said, “That will not do. Return to the kitchen. Bring a fresh glass of water. We will do this until you can serve me properly.”

Her blush deepened and she scrambled to her feet. As she turned to leave, I moved the cane in front of her legs. She stopped and looked at me.

“You must acknowledge when you have not performed a task properly, Pearl.”

I wanted to see if she could figure out what to say without prompting.

Her brow furrowed as she searched for the right thing to say. “I am very sorry, Sir.” It came out more as a question than a statement.

I shook my head, but said nothing. I leaned back on the sofa and tapped the cane on my knee and waited.

She thought for a moment, then, to my surprise, dropped to her knees and looked me in the eyes. “This lowly person begs you to forgive her for not pleasing you.”

I smiled a little. “That’s a bit over the top, Pearl. You never have to refer to yourself in third person to me.”

She nodded, thought for a moment, then said, “I am sorry, Sir, for not pleasing you.”

Genuinely surprised by the words and how she delivered them, I nodded and motioned for her to go. A smile on her face, she scrambled to her feet and scurried off toward the kitchen. Soon, she returned and, again, dropped to her knees before me. This time, she did not spill any of the water. A small smile on her face, she held out both hands, offering the water to me.

“Thank you, Pearl. You did well.” I sipped from the water and placed it on the table next to the sofa. “Stand.”

I could see the excitement in her eyes as she stood. She had pleased me and was proud of herself for doing so. Her eyes never left mine. Again, I raised the cane to the juncture of her legs. “Your pussy is mine, Pearl. Mine to do with as I please.”

To my surprise, she straightened up a bit. She had an air of pride that I wasn’t accustomed to seeing in a new sub. With more confidence than before, she said, “My pussy is yours to do with as you please, Sir.”

I stood and walked behind her. I caressed her firm ass with my right hand, holding the can in my left for the moment. I whispered in her ear, “Your ass is mine to do with as I please, Pearl. Bend forward and place your hands on the sofa.”

This was the true test.

Without hesitation, she leaned forward.

“Your ass is mine, Pearl. I will do with it as I please.”

Softly, she said, “My ass is yours, Sir, to do with as you please.” A little hesitation. Fear of the pain she expected would come soon.

“Pearl, I give you my word that I will never inflict pain on you when I am angry. I will never strike you out of frustration. Do you trust me?”

She didn’t respond immediately. I began to worry, but before I could say anything, she cleared her voice and said, in a confident voice, “Yes, Sir. I trust you.”

A small wave of relief flooded through me. “You must trust me in all things, Pearl. If I whip you or cane you, it is not always a punishment. Often, it will be for my pleasure. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Good. Tonight, I am going to show you that. I am going to give you five lashes with the cane so that you know how it feels both to receive them and to see how it pleases me. Are you ready?”

She nodded.

“I can’t hear a nod, Pearl.”

“Yes, Sir. I’m ready, Sir.”

“Ask for it, Pearl.”

Without hesitation, “Please, Sir. Use my body for your pleasure.”

That was one month ago. Pearl has learned a great deal during that time. I have only had to punish her twice. Once, she was late arriving at my house. For that, she stood in the corner, her nose touching the wall, for thirty minutes.

The other time happened tonight. As she practiced submissive poses, she allowed her frustration to become apparent. Again, I had her strip to her camisole and panties. She stands before me, as she did that first night. I’m holding the same cane, bending it a bit to show her its flexibility. I promised her I would not strike her out of anger or frustration and I am keeping that promise.

Punishments do not bring me pleasure. But, having gently corrected her for a month, I know that it will help her learn to better please me in the future.

Tonight, she will learn.

cariad
10-04-2006, 12:54 AM
Thank you maddie - after the last 24 hours that was just the therapy I needed!

Before long I hope to get back to writing, and writing some from a non female and no submissive perspective is one of the tasks I think I am going to find the hardest. I will be interested to hear what a Dominant male thinks of what you written, but it certainly works for me.

hugs
cariad

maddie
10-04-2006, 06:04 AM
Thanks, cari! I've had some nice comments from our favorite Ish person and my husband says that he'd like to see where it goes, which is something I love to hear.

Ruby
10-08-2006, 05:36 PM
Maddie,

What a treat. Your writing is excellent and the pacing is just right. Congratulations! You did a wonderful job.

The caring personality of this dom shines in his story telling. He's a bit scary, yet alluring. He wants her to succeed, yet doesn't make anything too easy. Delightful!

Please answer these questions:

Would you classify this as fantasy? I ask because there is an interesting line that alludes to this being their first meeting.

He placed the scarf on her head, yet when did he remove it?

Does this relationship have any physical sex - intercourse or outercourse?

If yes, would you like to attempt writing a sex scene with these two players?

From an editor's perspective:

"Sir" with a capped S, is an Internet style and totally acceptable if you are placing this story online. If you were submitting to a print publisher, you'd want to check their guidelines and most likely use the "sir" in lowercase unless a name is used with it. The same goes for any other titles being used.

Examples:

"Yes, Sir Stephen."
"No, sir."
"No, Sir John. He isn't home."
"Yes, Mistress Elizabeth."
"No, mistress."

Also for Internet publishing and easier reading, your quotes can stand alone. You did this often, then in other places, the quotes and paragraphs merged.

Like this:

“Pearl, my pet, you have pleased me so far. It is time for you to understand what you are about to embark upon.” I turned and walked over to a cabinet along the wall, returning with a cane...

Instead of this:

“Pearl, my pet, you have pleased me so far. It is time for you to understand what you are about to embark upon.”

I turned and walked over to a cabinet along the wall, returning with a cane...

Back to this delightful story:

I find having her always look him in the eye and not speak about herself in third person is very sexy.

That she's his "pearl", okay, that's just way hot.
Having to repeat what he says, even hotter. Whew!

Your next assignments:

Please give us the third person perspective of this submissive, in this same tale. Only her perspective and not his. She can guess at his feelings, but we are going to follow her through this story and not know anything she doesn't know.

Do your best to keep the active voice as much as possible and share with us what's going on in her mind, as well as body, when he is putting her through these tests.

Please visit Severusmax's thread and check out his most recent assignment on dialog. Please read and review it in that thread, "I hope that this is the right way and place".

Congratulations, again, on very erotic tale!

Ruby
:rose:

maddie
10-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Huh. I was so sure I responded to this.

Thanks for the comments, Ruby! I can't believe I missed having him take off her blindfold! *shakes head*