PDA

View Full Version : TO start a new dungeon

Mastermike
10-03-2006, 10:02 AM
Iam looking to recerate * lord Mobius Dungeon* now It has been a while since any one has posted in it so I am lokoing to start a new one and Call Mastermikes Dungeon I am hoping for people to play along with it and keep it going I wil lneed some one to play a finacial adverser to take over the monthy expences with me and lots of subs to do the chores aroudn the dungeion and have some fun too other maters are welcome too and all the subs will have a color on there collors to say awhat their limits are * haven't decided those yet willlater* I jsut wnat feed back on this idea and see who is willing to play along with me

I hope to get some replys and see where its goes from here

thankyou for taking the time to read this any questions drop me a pm and Iwill try to answer it as soon as possible

MasterMike

Sweet Sub
10-05-2006, 01:03 PM
MasterMike,
I would be quite intrested in helping you in anyway possible to get your dungeon up and running. I would be happy to role play any part I think it would be fun to do.

ZaithianKnightwolf
10-05-2006, 02:05 PM
Heyas, Im interesting in your idea. I wouldnt mind being a "financial advisor" or a master helping you around. What kind of ideas do you have for the dungen? Would it be a place where we would only have trained sub and/or a place for people to bring in others for training?

Zaithian Knightwolf

PS: Wouldnt mind having SweetSub as my own personal sub possible.

Mastermike
10-05-2006, 03:15 PM
well zaith you got my finacial adviser adn any one is welcomed to join it not jus tto train subs but for master and subs to role paly with each other as for sweet she is *my online sub* she can be used but she is my personal sub also any one else I am also looking for maids and other dom/me to join us and basicaly I will write it in th ebeginging and we will see where it goes from there jsut kinda fill in and go along with the flow and again any one is welcome to join jus tdrop me a line or write yourself in and I will be happy to take as many subs or dom/mes as possible

ZaithianKnightwolf
10-05-2006, 04:45 PM
Alright, neat, what shall I do first I guess. PM me and we can discuss details about what needs to get done.

fuktoimaso
10-06-2006, 06:08 AM
Hiya Mastermike..

I come referred. You have an opening for housekeeping? Resume: 5 years experience, loyal, hardworking. What are the benefits?

I must be honest, I was fired from my last job for being too sassy. I would do my best not to make that error again.

When does the position start?

fantazmaster
11-07-2006, 03:44 AM
Hi Mike,
I read a story some years back where the enslaved fems had colored tags attached to their collars indicating their status.There was only one Gold tag which indicated a very priveleged status which included the gold tag wearer
being ble to say "No" to certain things and she was served by all the other fems.The Gold tag had to be earned and the resultant competion among the fems for this gold tag was very intense and causd all sorts of wiles among those competing for this collar.
At the bottom of the status tag rankings were those required to wear the red tag.The wearers of these tags had no limits,rights or priveleges and this tag was known as the" red tag of shame" .

In between there were three other colors indicating other levels with respective
privileges and limits.I regret that the website that contained this story has since disappeared,but was wondering if this is what you had in mind as to the colors on the collars?If so i would be glad to see what I can create from this idea for these colors,if you like,just let me know.

orchid
11-26-2006, 02:20 PM
sounds interesting
need another slave?

moptop
11-26-2006, 02:35 PM
hmmmm, hadn't seen this before - could be interesting, what else have you Masters come up with for ideas? (being the little subby no brain there, I guess)

violet girl{MM}
12-14-2006, 07:10 PM
if You are still interested in this idea, i would be interested in being a slave in Your dungeon.

slaveangel{HM}
01-05-2007, 05:54 PM
I'd like to take part too, if anyone is interested. *smiles*

calasiangirl
02-02-2007, 07:01 PM
I might be interested too.

jemal
02-19-2007, 12:05 PM
Hey there, I'm new to posting but have been lounging around the library for some years now... Wouldn't mind trying this out as a 'helpful Master'