PDA

View Full Version : Training symbol or glyph

Havensov
10-05-2006, 01:27 PM
Ok, I need a symbol or glyph for training, or trainee of a sub/slave/pet. I just can’t seem to find one. I need one that is not to elaborate and can be done in one color as I intend to draw it on her this weekend. Any thoughts, ideas, or one that you have used in the past.

At first I was going to just write training or trainee on her but I am thinking I want something a little more artistic. If all else fails I will use initials in a circle, but that just seems over done to me.

:dunno:

MrDom
10-05-2006, 01:43 PM
this is a japanse symbol for sub/slave this can be use . put it on left side of her for submissive. when they approve it you will be able to see it.

mrDom

_ID_
10-05-2006, 10:21 PM
you want something that signifies trainee, correct? A variation of the SSC symbol could be used. If you leave out the dots in the center. Filling them in as progression markers, or all at once. Once the submissive makes the transition from trainee to collared submissive.

V/R
ID

Havensov
10-06-2006, 05:10 AM
Thank you both; this is what I was looking for. Though I think I will lean towards the SSC symbol because I like the idea of filling in the dots to mark her progress. Can use as a reword, love it.

Thanks again.

But, if I’m in this boat then I know that there are others out there in the same, so why not keep this going. Anyone else got some good ideas for glyphs or symbols to mark a trainee?

Uncle_Ed
11-20-2006, 12:45 PM
But, if I’m in this boat then I know that there are others out there in the same, so why not keep this going. Anyone else got some good ideas for glyphs or symbols to mark a trainee?

I know a good place in Eyypt where you can obtain symbols temporarily..."Hire-a-glyph?"

Havensov
11-20-2006, 12:49 PM
i should hit you with a pun-by-4....

Mr.Nuahs
06-21-2008, 09:36 AM
you want something that signifies trainee, correct? A variation of the SSC symbol could be used. If you leave out the dots in the center. Filling them in as progression markers, or all at once. Once the submissive makes the transition from trainee to collared submissive.

V/R
ID
I agree i really like the idea of filling in the dots as she grows. we have already planned to get the emblem in a tattoo so that will fit very nicely.

Thanks
Nuahs