PDA

View Full Version : explanations and gratitude

riverwindsong
10-05-2006, 10:13 PM
I just wanted to take a few moments and explain my intermittent presence on
the forums this past month. I have had friends wonder where I have been, and why I am not on here a lot. Let me paint you a picture now of why.

I have been being trained by a wonderful, caring Master, a man that engages my mind while playing my body like a finely tuned instrument. He is witty and wise, compassionate when I need it, and stern when I need it. I have never felt more complete and whole than I have ever since I became owned by him. I am so proud to be his slave; my heart sings when he calls me his Pet.

His happiness and his well-being are my cornerstones; he has captured my
heart and my soul. I have willingly surrendered them to him, grateful to have the opportunity to sit at his feet and be cared for by him. He has unlocked the doors to my soul that I did not even know existed. I do believe that I have been truly blessed.

This is the latest step on a beautiful path of self-discovery, and that I hope that I can continue to make him proud of me every day that he owns me. How can I express fully what is in my being when I think of him? This is only a small portion of what goes through my heart and my mind when I think of all that he has done for me in the last month. I look at it and think that it cannot be only such a short time, and yet... There is so much more I want to say, but the words get stuck in my throat, unable to make it past the bubble of happiness that locks them in place.

Thank you, my friends, for your patience and your understanding. And thank you, my Master, Master Hawk, for taking me under your wing, for guiding me, for sheltering me. I am whole. I am home.

lily27
10-05-2006, 10:53 PM
oh damn, here we go again...

*gets out the kleenex and sniffles*

Congratulations to everyone. WB, this is beautiful

-lily

Curious_1
10-05-2006, 11:17 PM
That was beautifully said waterbaby! I am very happy for you and your Master.

Curi

Aussiegirl1
10-05-2006, 11:58 PM
Congrats waterbaby

I understand what a difference a month can make! I hope you and
Hawk_ fann are very happy together.

Tojo
10-06-2006, 12:58 AM
A lovely story waterbaby- & just what you deserve from what I've seen of your posts. :)

Tojo

Mack_Bolan{lily}
10-06-2006, 01:11 AM
I love success stories, especially like this one. Very happy for you WB.

*Looks at the time of lily's post hmmm, takes out file makes a note.*

hawk_fann
10-06-2006, 05:25 AM
You are not supposed to humble your Master, but I'll give you a pass on this one. You've made me equally happy.

Warbaby1943
10-06-2006, 07:44 AM
Waterbaby that was a beautiful testimony of your love and devotion to Hawk. I'm very happy for both of you.

You must always follow your heart in matters like this. Your friends here will understand and wait for you whenever you have the time. It is always so beautiful when you can connect so intimately on any level with someone so special, savor and enjoy every second of it.

I wish you both all the happiness in the world.

riverwindsong
10-06-2006, 07:47 AM
You are not supposed to humble your Master, but I'll give you a pass on this one. You've made me equally happy.

Oh, Master... thank you. *kisses*

*sigh of contentment*

Timberwolf
10-06-2006, 08:43 AM
Two pretty cool people finding happiness is something I can certainly raise a glass to later tonight. :)

Glad to hear you two are going so well.

frankee
10-06-2006, 09:22 AM
Sweet waterbaby,

i can't find the words to decribe how happy i am for you, for you both. You deserve the happiness and my heart's wish is for you to live to the fullest as you embark on this incredible journey with your Master.

Thank you so much for letting me be here last night, for your momentous occasion:)

my heart is overflowing for all:)

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-06-2006, 10:19 AM
Smiles over at Waterbaby. Congratulations. Couldn't have happened to a sweeter person. Giggle

michebe(LD)
10-06-2006, 10:53 AM
i think its very sweet and i hope you have a wonderful time together

Desperadosong
10-06-2006, 12:40 PM
wow... nicely said WB.... and Congrats to the both of you!!

Ds

lily27
10-06-2006, 05:18 PM
*Looks at the time of lily's post hmmm, takes out file makes a note.*

Ummm....

Exactly 7 minutes before I went to bed.

*smiles sweetly*

Congrats again you guys!!

Mack_Bolan{lily}
10-06-2006, 05:41 PM
Ummm....

Exactly 7 minutes before I went to bed.

*smiles sweetly*

Congrats again you guys!!

Such a good girl.

Smoke's-Slut
10-06-2006, 06:56 PM
WB that was so beautifully said and I certainly understand how you feel. Congratulations and much happiness to you both.

riverwindsong
10-07-2006, 01:48 AM
Thank you to everyone...I'm really touched. I wasn't expecting this amazing response when I posted this thread. I just wanted to share with you all; I'm so glad that I did.

Warbaby1943
10-23-2006, 11:05 AM
I just wanted to take a few moments and explain my intermittent presence on
the forums this past month. I have had friends wonder where I have been, and why I am not on here a lot. Let me paint you a picture now of why.

I have been being trained by a wonderful, caring Master, a man that engages my mind while playing my body like a finely tuned instrument. He is witty and wise, compassionate when I need it, and stern when I need it. I have never felt more complete and whole than I have ever since I became owned by him. I am so proud to be his slave; my heart sings when he calls me his Pet.

His happiness and his well-being are my cornerstones; he has captured my
heart and my soul. I have willingly surrendered them to him, grateful to have the opportunity to sit at his feet and be cared for by him. He has unlocked the doors to my soul that I did not even know existed. I do believe that I have been truly blessed.

This is the latest step on a beautiful path of self-discovery, and that I hope that I can continue to make him proud of me every day that he owns me. How can I express fully what is in my being when I think of him? This is only a small portion of what goes through my heart and my mind when I think of all that he has done for me in the last month. I look at it and think that it cannot be only such a short time, and yet... There is so much more I want to say, but the words get stuck in my throat, unable to make it past the bubble of happiness that locks them in place.

Thank you, my friends, for your patience and your understanding. And thank you, my Master, Master Hawk, for taking me under your wing, for guiding me, for sheltering me. I am whole. I am home.

This is great and it is nice to find that kind of happiness. Your true friends will understand your intermittent presence. Of course you know that understanding will not make up for missing you though. Hope you are always as happy as you are at this time.

riverwindsong
10-24-2006, 08:29 AM
This is great and it is nice to find that kind of happiness. Your true friends will understand your intermittent presence. Of course you know that understanding will not make up for missing you though. Hope you are always as happy as you are at this time.

I know, WB...and I do miss my friends; I am trying to visit more often. I am so very happy, and I thank you for your well-wishes. Every day it just keeps getting better...*happy sigh* :rolleyes:

Warbaby1943
10-24-2006, 10:25 AM
I know, WB...and I do miss my friends; I am trying to visit more often. I am so very happy, and I thank you for your well-wishes. Every day it just keeps getting better...*happy sigh* :rolleyes:

I hear you and do understand. Hope it continues. Good to see more of you too.

Psynymph
10-24-2006, 12:06 PM
Two pretty cool people finding happiness is something I can certainly raise a glass to later tonight. :)

Glad to hear you two are going so well.

Here, here.....

i dont really know you that well waterbaby, but everyone deserves this sort of happiness. gawd knows sometimes it seems like it's harder to find a person you can click with when your in our sorta lifestyle....

but ooo have fun!!! hehe keep us posted ;)

Brittykat
10-25-2006, 09:59 PM
Congratulations, I am very happy for you both.:)