PDA

View Full Version : complimentary apparel/surroundings

Neopadinski
10-21-2003, 04:38 PM
As you all probably could've guessed, I love to see ladies tied and gagged. But sometimes, just simple things can add that perfect touch to an image that is particularly great. Example:

1. Sometimes, my girlfriend and I fool around. She usually wears normal bras/panties, but sometimes wears these really sexy velvety pink panties and lacy pink bra. I find that very arousing. Of course, she's hot with just regular undergarments on, but these make it better.

2. I also have a foot fetish, so I spend a lot of my spare time with her playing with her feet. Sure, having them in my lap and rubbing/tickling/doing other things to them gets me off, but I find that if I put them on a really soft pillow on my lap or something, it looks exceptionally beautiful because they're on a "platter". I don't know why this is, but I was wondering two things:

-if other people thought a certain detail added to a certain something
-if so, what other people thought was a good example.

PS-another good example is in one of my stories, when the kidnapper is looking at the girl's feet, and they are surrounded by fluffy white material, which really turned me on then just looking at feet with nothing surrounding them.

Neopadinski
10-22-2003, 02:27 PM
Is it just that nobody has answered yet, or did I just not come across clear enough?

woodsman'sgame
10-22-2003, 08:27 PM
Is it just that nobody has answered yet, or did I just not come across clear enough?

I've been thinking about it. I just don't have anything to add for myself yet (need to keep thinking). Now being outdoors is a real turn on for Woodsman. Maybe that fits into your idea of detail.
A woman tie to a tree is his turn on, the tree being the erotic detail.

Neopadinski
10-23-2003, 02:38 PM
Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. For you, a girl simply tied to an iron bar is ok-but a tree gives surrounds the already beautiful image.