PDA

View Full Version : Online Discipline

cadence
10-08-2006, 07:59 PM
I was curious to know what types of discipline there are and how a Master would administer them to a sub online.
I ask this because:
I seriously lack imagination
I have had the online experience, but not to the extent of others, it is only an experimental thing for us. So discipline really is never discussed or implemented.

Thanks
aria

Curious_1
10-08-2006, 08:20 PM
aria,

There are so many things you can do. First you have to agree on limits just like you do a real life relationship. And the Dom/me has to know the sub is carrying out the punishment especially if there is no webcam involved. The sub can write a detailed description after with their feelings.

Little slaps to heavy punisment...discuss everything.

Curi

Warbaby1943
10-09-2006, 08:15 AM
Many things from quiet times with no talking or no sound, just concentration, to more physical things that only is limited by your imagination. With the right toys and a few ropes and clasps you can do many things to your body.

Know what you absolutely won't do and start from there. Discuss this ahead of time if you already haven't.

Will you bind your legs to the bed and tease yourself to almost having an orgasm a few times and then without cumming stop because it is a punishment? Will you blindfold yourself and stand with your back to the wall with your tits sticking out so your Master knows he could whip them if he wanted. Could you whip them for him?

This is only a few of the so many, many things you could think of if you put your mind to it. Maybe that in itself could be a punishment by making you come up with things to use as a punishment. The possibilities are just unlimited.

MasterC
10-31-2006, 08:48 AM
I have done everything from make devotion(My slave) kneel in the corner for an hour, to writing 1000 times what she did wrong. Anything that is boring, or repetitive works real good. Have her sit in a dark closet for a period of time, take away a priveledge, anything like that. its endless.

subserviant
04-17-2008, 04:21 PM
to play ol u need a good imagination ,and be willing to go to the edge its only play after all

Tojo
04-17-2008, 05:48 PM
You do not lack imagination cadence- it's in there somewhere.

Maybe start out by coming up with your wildest fantasies, & edit them into r/l.

Discipline doesn't have to be all about physical punishment, it can be in the form of structure, daily or weekly rituals, etc etc.

A simple one I used with my first girl was just chatting to begin with, then asking her to put her collar on for me. Once she'd done that up, she was mine until I gave permission to take it off.

Everyone I've ever played with was completely different. I had to change my style & do different things- a big part of the fun is coming up with the details.

fetishdj
04-18-2008, 12:26 AM
There are a lot of good ideas on the BDSM Academy (linked from the home page to the library). You have to join to see them and that means making a committment to perform a certain number of tasks a month but you and your Dom can join and he can assign you tasks. You can always (politely) refuse any tasks offered to you by other masters on there.

If you indulge in any bondage tasks online be very careful. Make sure you always have a way out (for some this makes the whole bondage thing pointless but it cannot be helped). That means - make sure you have a spare key somewhere nearby and a knife to cut rope. It also means make sure you have a friend nearby who you can call if you get into trouble. There are a lot of self bondage sites online so do a search. Many of them seem to involve encasing the key to a pair of cuffs in ice so that you cannot use it until the ice melts.

A lot of the ideas above are good ones. Most of my online experience has been writing exercises - sharing fantasies etc with the Dom/me. Also, A dom/me can control your entire life from their own computer.

There are a few computer programs that can control a slaves life for a Dom while the Dom is away. Many of these are femdom based but there are variants for Maledom/femsub. I'd recommend Cybermistress (www.cybermistress.org I think. Do a search) as a good flexible program that currently has a female sub script in progress. It allows your Master to set out rules - what you have to ask permission for, what you are allowed and not allowed and so on - as well as deciding what you wear and so on. It assigns punishments and assignments as well. It logs all actions you take and report and sends them via e-mail to the address of your choice (your Master's e-mail address). Its designed for when a master is a long distance away or for during the day when he is out at work.

icey
04-18-2008, 12:45 AM
does it have to be physical?

it doesnt need to be anything over elaborate, by talking with your Dom discussing different posibilities something will probably spring to mind, and sometimes the most simple of things can have the bet effect.

ive had both physical and pshycological punishments
one was just going to the local post office taking pics of my breasts id had to write something across them first then post them to his address.
nothing overly imaginative but it had the desired effect on me.

another one, im a terrible singer and never ever do the kareoke stuff, on a night out i had to get up on the tage and sing *shudders* that was humiliating lol

another simple one was having to walk around ikea with prickly leaves and nettles in my underwear.....ouuuch

fetishdj
04-18-2008, 01:09 AM
Nettles are always painful...

Another appropriately humiliating thing that can be done LD is him telling you what to wear for a particular day. Say, for example, a shopping trip, he could ask you to wear very sexy underwear. If you wanted the public aspect of humiliation he could also ask you to wear a very short skirt and low cleavage/see through top so that the underwear is potentially visible to people in the shop.

Body writing is a common thing as it is usually secret unless someone else other than your Master routinely takes your clothes off :)

Make full use of digicams and webcams (the wonders of modern technology - we no longer have to worry about our photographs being seen by lab techs in the photoshop and possibly reported to the police...) as well as voice recorders and other technology. I remember one academy task was to record yourself having an orgasm and post it on the public board for people to listen to.

As well as online, you can also use the phone and VOIP phones make this a lot cheaper now if you have one. A hands free kit/microphone and speaker set for your PC is useful for this as you can do other things while still talking to him.

Other online tasks I have done:

Housework while dressed submissively/naked and bound with elastic bands round ankles, knees, elbows, wrists etc to make it more difficult. Can also be gagged or plugged for this.

Position practise. 5 minutes in each of the gorean positions (I used a CD which had a playing time of exactly 5 minutes for this but you can use an alarm timer or similar). A similar one is 'furniture practise' where you assume a position as a piece of furniture and wait for a set amount of time with a tray on your back or holding a lit candle etc.

Taking sexy or erotic pictures to send to the dom. You in different positions, dressed/bound/gagged as he asks. One, for example, involved being displayed as a 'table centrepiece'. As an added humilation, he can also demand that you post these somewhere public (like this site...)

icey
04-18-2008, 01:25 AM
Make full use of digicams and webcams (the wonders of modern technology - we no longer have to worry about our photographs being seen by lab techs in the photoshop and possibly reported to the police...)

not always a good idea! when i was younger and more naive i handed a full roll in at the local boots store and was pulled and made to look through them all (the worst of which had been written on by the developers) by the manager,supervisor and the young til boy who was serving me lol...luckily no police but a bit embarrasing...and a turn on ;)

what about a see through top with brightly patterned sticky tape holding your nipples down :) or a bra full of pin tacks... its quite nice that one... mmm

fetishdj
04-18-2008, 12:24 PM
LOL. This is why digicams are a good thing... :)

cadence
04-19-2008, 08:20 PM
Taking sexy or erotic pictures to send to the dom.
As an added humilation, he can also demand that you post these somewhere public (like this site...)shhhhhhhh..........I do post enough at the academy

lol, I just came across this bumped thread.

I still consider myself to be wet behind the ears, but I've come a long way since that post. I have learned quite a bit from this forum.

My imagination has improved, but I just wanted to say thanks for all the helpful information that has been posted recently.

icey
04-21-2008, 12:58 AM
ooops i didnt notice the dates and thought it a new thread lol
i bet it gave you a chuckle or two ;)

cadence
04-25-2008, 03:39 PM
ooops i didnt notice the dates and thought it a new thread lol
i bet it gave you a chuckle or two ;)

lol, when I saw this thread I was thinking of how green I really was back then.
But bumping old threads is good for new ideas and new insights.

I almost came back to get an idea for a task I was supposed to do tonight; I had a brain freeze.
Of course I have to come up with humiliating things to do, and thankfully my brain kicked into gear at the eleventh hour. (at least I hope)