MsUther
10-09-2006, 11:58 AM
That was a hot piece of fantasy :faint:

Ozme52
10-09-2006, 04:49 PM
Superb. Tell us more. :cool:

Warbaby1943
10-09-2006, 07:24 PM
cookie it sounds like it was wonderful. So happy you had a great time and all worked out well for you. Also thanks for sharing your good time with us all.

cookiecat
10-10-2006, 08:38 AM
Sir Phallus - thank you for reading & the kinds words
MsUther - i'm glad you thought it was hot....
Ozme - :) more more more
Warbaby - thanks!
-------------------------

little_rose
10-10-2006, 03:19 PM
wow, that is amazing stuff - thankyou for sharing!
..and now i think i need a glass of water.. *wanders off in a daze*
:0

riverwindsong
10-10-2006, 05:45 PM
oh, Cookie, I'm so happy for you! *big, huge hugs*

more, please?

skyjockie
10-10-2006, 06:58 PM
Oh boy, do I ever have a lot to learn!
GREAT story!

Ozme52
10-10-2006, 08:17 PM
Hot. Please continue cookie.

MsUther
10-11-2006, 05:00 AM
Oh my, cookie..... My brain completly fogged over.

I`m so happy for you :D

suchaminx
10-11-2006, 11:00 AM
cookie

that was just incredible - thank you so much for sharing

~hugs~ minx x

Aussiegirl1
10-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Wow Cookie, so hot! I can't wait to hear more, lots more!!

suchaminx
10-14-2006, 08:47 AM
cookiecat ~smiles~

you have done it again - what wonderful writing - I love the mental pictures I am getting - thank you.

I love the line The ropes were his hands, pressing into me - mmmmmmm

~hugs~ minx xx

dzire2pleeze
10-14-2006, 06:24 PM
If it's at all possible, I'm enjoying your weekend more than you... giggles.

Aussiegirl1
10-14-2006, 08:29 PM
Love the rope cookiecat and the way you describe how it felt! I can hardly wait for the next bit!

fantassy
10-14-2006, 09:13 PM
awesome descriptions cookie. I am envious.

fantassy

cookiecat
10-15-2006, 08:20 AM
thanks littlerose - dazed is a good way to describe it! :cool:

skyjockie, warbaby, msuther - thanks - i hope you're enjoying reading as much as i'm enjoying writing... :)

oz - thank you :rolleyes:

suchaminx, dzire, aussiegirl, fantassy - thanks for the input - i appreciate knowing you liked it! :wave:

cookie

little_rose
10-15-2006, 09:11 AM
it sounds amazing cookiecat - im more than a little bit envious;) and the fact that your writing about it is just so cool too - i'm loving this thread!

:ty

poetic_justice
10-16-2006, 04:22 AM
This is amazing cookiecat. Please write more.

angelfreak
10-16-2006, 06:53 AM
Um...I think it just got a bit warmer in here. ;) Very hot, cookie!

Aussiegirl1
10-17-2006, 02:35 PM
That is just so damn hot!
Fantastic stuff Cookie, keep it coming. :)

~hellish one~
10-17-2006, 05:21 PM
good god woman!! this thread should come with a warning!!

**WARNING**The following thread is so hot, it will cause you to nearly forget you are on CR. ~giggles~

Ozme52
10-17-2006, 10:14 PM
Lucky girl.

Warbaby1943
10-18-2006, 04:36 AM
Cookie you have a great way with words and I enjoy reading them.

MsUther
10-18-2006, 09:27 AM
*sighs and swoons*

Go cookie Go cookie:cheerlead

Putnamcocpl
10-18-2006, 11:30 AM
I find the story, very Interesting... Please note Cookie... I have enjoyed it thus far. And from the other posts in the forum, others agree.

3 words, Cookie

Finish telling it

cookiecat
10-18-2006, 11:52 PM
After that second morning - the morning of bj's...we went about the mundane. It was time for breakfast. It was a glorious day - warm, sunny - and I woke up to bondage and blow jobs!

So this second day seemed sort of ordinary as we decided to venture out of the hotel...other than the fact I wasn't wearing a bra or panties and at every opportunity, he had his hand up my skirt. In the car driving, at the restaurant eating breakfast...

We went to Wal-mart for some stuff. I had forgotten toothpaste, I think. Oh - and the silver chain link dog collar I had purchased weeks earlier. He wanted to get a new one...he had some crazy leash in the big 'ole backpack of his back in the room. Umm - and he bought a ping pong paddle. Which - needless to say, was used more than I care to remember the next day.

I can't remember how or why my mood turned. Later in the night, I'd say it was the many many cocktails? But I definitely felt a shift in the mood earlier. As if the vanilla cookiecat were wrestling with my new alter-ego sub kitten.

After Wal-mart, we went downtown and wandered around. Maybe it was the fact this felt like a real life date? We hadn't left the hotel for the entire first day and now, here we were, walking hand in hand as if we were on a first date. Or maybe it was all the new sensations I was feeling, all the orgasms, the fact I enjoyed bondage, this new submissive smitten kitten. It was confusing.

I'll skip over these morbid details except to say that at one point in the night, I smacked his hard cock. (I don't think I smacked his cock hard!) Not a good idea. I can't remember what was running through my head. He didn't really even get outwardly mad. It was more that hideous, horrible disappointed look. He just crossed his arms over his chest with his hard cock sort of mocking me and he didn't say a thing.

So - I fell asleep on my side of the bed with pj's on. Again, not a good idea. And probably not a good sign that he let me do it.

I woke up on day 3 very early. The sun was starting to creep up - it would be another bright, sunny day. He was asleep. As I woke up and thought about the events of the night before, I had a little talk with myself. What the heck was I thinking? I didn't come (cum?!) all this way to ruin this experience. I was enjoying finding my submissive side. He was everything I could have asked for! What the heck??

I curled up next to him - my front to his back. We slept like that for a little while...I was a nervous kitten hoping for forgiveness. He got up and asked how I was. I kneeled before him, head down and almost started crying. I couldn't believe it was me! I told him I was very very sorry and very very horny.

The horny part didn't matter at this moment, he reminded me. But just how sorry was I, he wondered? What would I do to earn his trust? His respect? Oh - these words were hurting me more than anything he could have used on me (or so I thought...). I told him anything! He laughed. He doubted that, he said. Anything?? He pushed me down on the bed - on all fours. Out came this little evil blue butt plug. Yep - and then in it went. I heard him rummaging around in the wal-mart bag. PING PONG PADDLE.

I can't remember how many times he smacked me with that paddle. But the pictures he took show me a very very red ass.

Another way to jump start your morning. I liked the blow jobs better from the day before.

My ass hurt - it burned. My tears were burning my eyes. I felt hot all over. But this was just the start. He took out this dark green ace bandage like tape. It's not sticky but it certainly sticks very well. It was a totally different sensation than the rope from the first day.

He turned me on to my back and pushed my knees against my chest. He then grabbed my arms and put my wrists next to my ankles. He was careful but this wasn't a loving restraint as the rope had been. This was going to be something much different. He wrapped & wrapped & wrapped my arms to my legs. I literally couldn't move unless I rolled to my right or left. And that left me in an awkard position...he had to roll me back to the middle. He pulled out a ball gag and put it in my mouth, around my head.

So - there I was - bad kitten - bound up, gagged and exposed. As I was crying, I remember thinking I've learned my lesson! But apparently not just yet.

vistana
10-19-2006, 12:39 PM
**WARNING**The following thread is so hot, it will cause you to nearly forget you are on CR. ~giggles~

and now she tells me! I should have known better than to even go online today... *fans self*

learningtopleez
10-19-2006, 10:36 PM
cookie love, it sounds as if you have met a wonderful Dom hun!:) I can certainly understand when you speak of your vanilla side warring with the new submissive you! Do know that you aren't alone in that! I was rather rebellious at times with my first r/l Dom.:rolleyes:

However, do know that all of that hot and horny, kinky, bdsm play and sex the two of you experienced are causing me to have to go find some towels now to clean up the puddle in my chair! *drools*

And Doms that kiss and do the forced orgasm thing are so awesome!:)

Keep the story cumming love! :)

Warbaby1943
10-20-2006, 04:18 AM
Can't wait to see what your lesson was.

ElectricBadger
10-20-2006, 04:46 AM
Really nice tale, cookie! Looking forward to hearing more!

riverwindsong
10-20-2006, 09:36 PM
AAAAAAHHH... Cookie, that's just plain old not nice, leaving the story off like that...

I can't wait to read more... puh-leeze??

Ozme52
10-20-2006, 11:12 PM
Yeah cookie. Don't leave us hanging....

hugsnkisses
10-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Wow, cookie, Wow... amazing stuff.. thanks so much for sharing with all of us!

learningtopleez
10-26-2006, 10:11 PM
Damn cookie....you're killing me here! The pencil clamped nipples, the clamped and taped pussy lips, the flogging to your pussy, and then being fucked by your own dildo! *puuuuuurrss* Now that's a hot freakin' time love!

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, he stopped and put two fingers inside me. Not forced or hard. He slid his 2 fingers in gently. He reached so so far in to me. And he hit that spot - the spot that made me cum at that exact moment. He pried off the pencils as I was cumming....oh - oh - the blood rushing in to my nipples just as I was cumming took me to another place. He pulled off the gag and I screamed. Since I couldn't move, it was even more intense. I felt my cunt contract around his fingers. He didn't touch my clit once - he just kept sliding his fingers out then back in and touching the spot and holding my orgasm right there.

He kissed me and then whispered softly, "cum kitten." It was all I needed to know I was his and - at that moment - I never wanted to be bad again.

But it was these couple of quotes of yours that the romantic in me took in and savored, and it made me feel so very happy for you!:) Especially that last one sugar! DAYUM! He's goooood!

learningtopleez
10-26-2006, 10:17 PM
You know how it is when you get so excited? so horny? Your skin gets tingly, your heart starts pounding, you start moaning, groaning and then breathing harder. It's hard to moan with duct tape over your mouth.

Yes....that is such an awesome feeling! And I love the duct tape....reminds me of some things ropenhighheels has talked about doing to me! ;)

I also love those words to Vertigo...I never really listened before either....it was very fitting for your time with him! :) Hope that wasn't the end love! This sounds like a weekend made in heaven...or hell! ;)

~hellish one~
10-27-2006, 06:32 AM
~sighs and squirms~ i vote you have another weekend like that...oh, say...NOW...and report back to us immediately!! lol

everyone in favor???????

RickBulow74
10-27-2006, 08:35 AM
I would like that

Yo hellish, why don't you post something like that? I know I would love to see you swuirm like it.

~hellish one~
10-27-2006, 08:38 AM
~blushing~ because i'm shy! and not quite as talented as miss cookie up there! ~nods~

Warbaby1943
10-27-2006, 10:55 AM
~blushing~ because i'm shy! and not quite as talented as miss cookie up there! ~nods~

Oh you're just fine as you are.

Ozme52
10-27-2006, 05:44 PM
He then pushed me down and I took his cock in my mouth.

Steak and a BJ? :rolleyes:

How does it end? :cool:

riverwindsong
10-29-2006, 08:42 PM
Damn, Cookie...you so need to finish this...before you kill me!! *sigh*

riverwindsong
10-30-2006, 08:13 AM
oh, cookie....this makes me so melancholy! *huggles* I don't want this to end for you! Ok, this is me, stomping my feet and saying "no, no, no!"
What a beautful story you have shared; please tell me you have since firmed up your plans to meet again, and that this was not the end!

Echoes
11-11-2006, 06:34 AM
oh cookiecat, this is absolutely breathtaking. He sounds wonderful and you sound so happy. Thank you so much for pointing me to this thread and for sharing...softest hugs.
~echoes~