PDA

View Full Version : MasterMike dungeon

Mastermike
10-09-2006, 10:14 AM
I start driving down a windy dirt road in th middle of no where in my Santa Fe and right behind me in his sunfire is my Finacial adviser Zaithianknightwolf after about 10-15 mins we both pull up to this cast like house with a moat and a draw bridge. as we both stand there in aw of the sights and everything. After th edraw bridge is dropepd * with my password* I start to see two cars comming dowen the road and I tell my finncal adviser to wait with me. first car that pulls up is a Ford Mustang convertable it has this woman in a maids outfit in it *fuktoimaso* and she asks if we need a maid to clean the place. I ask her what she charges.

She says"for a place like this $200"

I tell her that I will give her $150 plus a place to stay so that she doesn't have to drive * especial with the price of gas* she glady excepts and she stands there and interduces her self to me and ziathnknightwolf

Next car to pull up is a Ford Escape In it is theis gorgous girl and she steps out and I see that it is my personl sub Sweet Sub as I told her that Iwas taking a vaction. I ask her how she found me and she siad " I found the direction on your computer while Iwas cleaning your hosue back home and I wanted to be with you so may I please stay sir"

"Fine allright" I say now shall we get into the castle or what
Inside I see an old fashion staircase one that has wraps arund the hallway * two sets * and all hose rooms up stairs I keep walikng and see an office off to te left right before the klitchen doors well Finalial adbviser there is your office to help order supplys and do the book keeping. we then continue throughthe kitchen doors * one that swings* and see a full Kitrchen with refrige and stvoe microwave te whole nine yards.

*Tag Sweet nightwolf or Fuki*

fuktoimaso
10-09-2006, 06:27 PM
"Wow, what a place!"

Fuki opens the kitchen cabinets and runs a finger through the dust. Where to start? She thinks to herself. She looks over at the other three and wonders what it is about them that is so intimidating. She glances at the other girl, notices the collar on her neck. A short gasp escapes as she recalls the symbolism. Fuki lowers her eyes as she suspects that she is the company of Doms. She turns away, hoping no one noticed her reactions.

"If you show me to my room, I can unpack and get started. I have plenty of cleaning supplies in my car. In the morning I can run to the store, just make a list."

rush101
10-10-2006, 02:25 AM
Oh but they did notice Fuctoi's reaction...
And so did Sweet Sub, who disrespected her Dom !!!

'Who is the bad girl here?' Sweet Sub, who pried into her dom's life where she shouldn't have, or poor little Fuctoi, who has no clue what she has gotten herself into, or does she???

Tell me who should be punished? More of that later....

Back to the list for Fuctoi...

After spending an agonizing night of tossing and turning wondering what she got herself into. Burning with anticipation and desire of what might happen. Not knowing she has this in herself. Thinking of the beautiful blonde, herself, and the two men in the house. And remembering the collar!!! She is done, she thinks...at the mercy of these men.... BUT...

Fuctoi awakes to an empty house. Master Mike and Zaith are gone as well as the sexy blonde. All alone, she wanders aimlessly, only to come to the kitchen to find a note...a list if you will...her shopping list !!!!

She will not be going grocery shopping....she is going to the hardware store !!!

"Get everything on the list...OR ELSE !!!!!"
We are watching you !
as scared as she is...
Wet and willing, She does it !!!

Mastermike
10-10-2006, 11:13 AM
*Rush neither should be punished for now any way they are both new to this so to speak*

As me Sweet and nightwolf get back from the market we see the note and find that Fuktoimaso went to the hard ware store and got the list.
I asked her what she was doing with all this stuff and she showed me te note and I read it. adn this is what it said
" go to the hRdware store and get this list or else"

* saw horse
*a 2x4
*rope

I asked her who gave her this list and she siad 'it was onthe counter when she got up this morning" she then asked me if I left it and said no and then I looked at Nightwolf and he shook his head no

I then walked around in t house and noticed a stranger and asked him who he was and how he got in . he said tha twe had left the draw bridge down so he came right in I said ok and welcomed him to the dungeon. I then showed him around te place how all the bedrooms were upstairs and in the basements were all the torture rooms.

tag fuktoi nightwolf Sweet or Rush

fuktoimaso
10-10-2006, 10:26 PM
sorry I have to opt out for awhile. Thanks for including me, this place has been awesome.

michebe(LD)
10-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Hi, could i join in please?

Mastermike
10-11-2006, 01:19 PM
I hear a knock at the door and I go and see who is there as I w3lak to te door I see a new car outside one of those foriegn cars. It is a siver peugeot 206 and notices thsi lovley young lady standing on the front porch he opens the door and asks may I help you?

I heard you are looking ofr a miad are you? she askes

I reply yes we are my lawst one just left Iwill pay you the same amount $150 dolloars and a place to stay welcome to My Dungeoon I am masterMike I show her around and the hosue.

*after tha tI call a meeting *

I get on the paging systom adn call meeting of all the employes and masters in the hosue They all show up Rush nightwolf SweetSub I would like to interduce to you our new maid Michebe she will be tking the place of Futoimosa as she need some time on vacation.

you will be staying inth eroom at te top of te stairs and tomarwo you wi lstart to clean teh place as part of your duties you will have to make breakfast and clean the house from top to bottom

Mastermike
10-11-2006, 01:21 PM
I hear a knock at the door and I go and see who is there as I w3lak to te door I see a new car outside one of those foriegn cars. It is a siver peugeot 206 and notices thsi lovley young lady standing on the front porch he opens the door and asks may I help you?

I heard you are looking ofr a miad are you? she askes

I reply yes we are my lawst one just left Iwill pay you the same amount $150 dolloars and a place to stay welcome to My Dungeoon I am masterMike I show her around and the hosue.

*after tha tI call a meeting *

I get on the paging systom adn call meeting of all the employes and masters in the hosue They all show up Rush nightwolf SweetSub I would like to interduce to you our new maid Michebe she will be tking the place of Futoimosa as she need some time on vacation.

you will be staying inth eroom at te top of te stairs and tomarwo you wi lstart to clean teh place as part of your duties you will have to make breakfast and clean the house from top to bottom.

I ten lead all teh subs Sweet and Michebe into the closet and give each of them acolor of there choice Michebe choose a yellow one and Sweet chooses a blue one

*tag michebe or Sweet*

michebe(LD)
10-11-2006, 01:37 PM
As i knock on the door, I feel apprehensive but knowing that i am stuck in this strange country until i earn enough for flights I wait for the answer. The door answers and a man appears. My heart flutters as i think about what i'm doing, as i go inside, the size of the place amazes me "how the hell will i manage to clean this?", but never the less i carry on and he calls for others in the house. As everyone comes downstairs, my nerves get the better of me and i start to get scared, and start to shake. I carry my bag upto the room im shown, and put my maids uniforms into the wardrobe. I get into the four poster bed and fall fast asleep.

ZaithianKnightwolf
10-12-2006, 05:57 PM
Zaithian Knightwolf sighs as he goes up to his work room, thankfully with a bed, cupboards, desk, cabinates and so on. All his things were sent before hand and he had to get everything set up quickly. This would be a difficult thing to keep track of, making sure everything is going smoothly.

Grabbing his cell phone, he started to call Master Mike's number.

"Yo Mike, everything running smooth so far?" Zaith asked while he organized things. "Hey dude I need my own personal maid here, Im gonna need help...yeah especially that kind of help. See if you can spare a new maid to me will ya? Thanks bye"

Hanging up the cell phone, Zaithian started to write up the rules, at least the beginning of their establishment.

Collar Coding:
red - Anything goes
orange - anything but anal
yellow - anything but oral
green - not into groups
Violet - specialty is multiple partners
blue - new at this
white - Admistrative rights; Master Mike and Zaithian could have rights to them, as well as Sweet and Fuktoimaso
black - owned for special occassions; cost more, meant for parties, Master Mike and Zaithian have rights to them and over see them

"That should do with collars and for things not allowed..."
Scat
Children
Animals
Waterplay
More will be added if need be.

rush101
10-15-2006, 12:04 AM
It turn's out that Fuktoimaso realized the situation she was in and knew she was collared. She had to go !!! She need to get out of there and fast!!! She needed desperately to ask her Dom if what she was doing was wrong. Fuktoimaso new better, but at the same time was praying for forgiveness from her Master.

To make a long story short, Fuktoimaso came back! As challenging as it was, she walked up to the front door and knocked...

Master Mike answered....

With a smug grin on his face...he said, 'welcome back' !

She only said......

"I have permission, I am yours 'for now' !!!
red

ZaithianKnightwolf
10-15-2006, 12:54 PM
Addition:

Pink - Subs who are not into pain, or only willing to take a small amount of it

àiteag is now my personal maid, she wears a pink collar, with blue and green leather cuffs. This means she is not into pain, new at this and not into groups. She also wears a tag on her collar saying she is mine personally.

Warning:

Rush I do not mind you particpating in the RP, but I do not want you controlling others characters like that unless you have permission that is stated by the person in this thread. You are to have your own characters and you are to act sensible and interact with the others.

àiteag
10-18-2006, 01:30 PM
Àiteag walked up nerviously to the door, checking her notes of how to get there to be sure it was the right room before she knocked. Her pink collar drawing one's eyes to her shoulder length light brown hair, that natrally fluffed around her head in a just-woke-up-messy look. The girl stood about 5"7' tall and looked to be about 140lbs, her eyes were an interesting mix of light blue, grey, and a small amount of yellow in the middle, that showed up sometimes. She sliped the notes away and got out the note from Mike, then taking a deep breath knocked on her new Master's door, her blue and green leather cuffs rubbing her wrists alittle.

michebe(LD)
10-19-2006, 02:25 PM
I get up nice and early as my sleeping was patchy due to the strange surroundings. I go to the adjacent bathroom and quickly wash. I go back to my room and put on my black silky maids uniform with lace tie front. I quickly brush my long brown hair and tie it back in a pony tail. I then add a hint of make-up so i look presentable and head off down the stairs to the kitchen. I notice the stone floor is cold to my feet and goosebumps quickly cover my skin. I start the cooker up and start to fry the bacon hoping the smell of cooking would shortly awaken everyone.

ZaithianKnightwolf
10-19-2006, 05:29 PM
Zaithian heard the knock on his door and opened it. He looked down a bit and saw Àiteag standing there in the doorway. "Ahh I take it Mike sent you" he stated with a smile. The smell of bacon was filling the hallway now, and he smiled knowing coffee and breakfast would be ready soon. "Well come on in." Moving out of the way, Zaithian went to his desk and shifted papers around, and started up his computer.

"You can put your stuff in the corner for now. Strip and put on the maids uniform that is in the closet. We can go down to breakfast then. You'll live and sleep here with me, you belong to me offically and you'll be made to clean and work this room and a few others. You understand that I own you and you cannot disobey my orders or reject anything I tell you to do correct?"

Mastermike
10-20-2006, 03:23 PM
The smell of Coffee wakes me as my room is right off the Kitchen. Sweet and me get up and I tell her to put her uniform on and join Michebe in te kitchen to cook breakfast. As she does that I get into the shower. I get into te shower and wash my hair shave do all te things I need to do to get ready to face the day. I get dressed and head down stairs to see whats for breakfast. Isti at e table and sweet and Michebe bring out the food and we start to eat. te two girls sit in slave postion by each master michebe by nightwolf and sweet by me. We feed tem crumbs off our plates. after breakfast we pare and yte girls go do teere chores. Sweet goes off and starts to dust and clean all the toys in th ecellar *which is where te dungeon is* and michebe starts top dot eh dishes from breakfsat and after words clean the hole house with the help of sweet. Sweet dear don't forget to come and find me afeter your chores are done. :bondage:

Sweet Sub
10-24-2006, 12:08 PM
i finish my chores, i leave the cellar and go up to Master Mikes room. As i walk to his room i wonder what he is going to do to me. * I hope it is something good* i say to myself. i finally reach my masters room, i knock on the door and drop to my knees. Master Mike opens the door and tells me to come in.

Mastermike
10-26-2006, 12:01 PM
its around 3 in the afternoon whenI here that knock on my door. I look out and see sweetsub sitting in slave postion knees spread and hands on thighs

I have her stand up and enter my room I tell her "good girl"

next I tell her to strip and meet me in the bathroom she does and Then I have her kneel while I take a shower. After I get out I tell her to dry me off after she is done I wrap te towel around me I lead her out of the bathroom and then I tell her to stay while I go over th the bed and lay face down. I then motion for her to cum over and start to give me a back massage while I lay there. I tell her tonight she will have a suprise waiting for her when we go to bed.

After I tell her to go and get ready to help perpare dinner She leaves as Ifinish getting dressed and go find Nightwolf to see how we are doing at setting up the garbage re,moval and the gracery delivery along with everything else

*tag nightwolf*

àiteag
10-30-2006, 11:55 AM
Àiteag moved quietly into the room as she listened to everything her new Master was telling her and replied with a soft, "Yes, Sir." She went over to the corner an set down her things, then went over to the closet to find the maid uniform. Finding the said uniform, Àiteag pulled it out then sliped out of her clothes and put it on. She peeked around the room alittle as she wiggled in the uniform, trying to make sure it was on right. Àiteag finished messing wit the uniform and peeked up at Zaithian as she asked, "Do you find me to your liking, Sir?"

violet girl{MM}
12-14-2006, 07:25 PM
*knocks on the door, kneels, waiting*

may i be of service to You, Mastermike?