PDA

View Full Version : The Bar

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-09-2006, 07:50 PM
Candi rushed into the bar and glanced around where were they?

hawk_fann
10-09-2006, 07:52 PM
Wesley turned toward the door, watching the harried young woman over the rim of his rocks glass. He sipped his Crown Royal and watched her look this way and that, then at her watch.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-09-2006, 07:55 PM
"Damn," she whispered wondering if she was too late. She sighed and moved to the bar and pressed her hand on the wood.

hawk_fann
10-09-2006, 07:58 PM
Wesley caught the bartender's eyes and nodded at the tall woman who'd come to stand at the end of the bar. He watched as she ordered a Cosmo, then tried to pay for it before the bartender explained Wesley had bought her the drink. Slowly she turned her blue eyes toward him.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-09-2006, 08:01 PM
"No," she said, then shrugged as he smiled and shrugged back. The noise in the bar kept her from getting in an argument. She stepped onto the bar rail it lifted her a few more inches she looked over the room again then sat on the bar stool and sipped her drink.

hawk_fann
10-09-2006, 08:05 PM
He thought about letting it go, probably should have. But he didn't. He got up and walked over to her, a tall one, almost as tall as him as she stood on the rail surveying the room. She looked at him, waiting for the line...but he didn't offer one.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-09-2006, 08:08 PM
"I'm just waiting for my friend, Kay." she said quickly then stepped down again. She looked up shyly then raised an eye brow at him. "I'm waiting for freinds."

"Kay Franks," he said with a grin, "She's come and gone."

hawk_fann
10-09-2006, 08:13 PM
The woman blinked at him in surprise, took another quick look around the room, then returned her gaze to him, eyes narrowed. "She said to say she was sorry, if that's any consolation. And that you should switch your cell phone carrier."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-09-2006, 08:16 PM
"Damn, the taxi's already gone. How do you know Kay?" She sat down and frowned at her drink.

hawk_fann
10-09-2006, 08:18 PM
"I fucked her in the bathroom," he said, laughing when the woman practically spit out a moutful of Cosmo.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-09-2006, 08:19 PM
"You're that guy!" She looked up into those deep dark eyes. "You're the one with the playroom. The jerk who bosses people around?"

hawk_fann
10-09-2006, 08:22 PM
"Yes, Candi, I'm that guy. The guy who bosses everyone around, as you say. And here I thought Kay might be a bit shy about telling her friends what she does for me in my playroom."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Candi shoved the glass toward the bar tender then stood and walked out of the bar with a little flounce in her skirt.

hawk_fann
10-09-2006, 08:30 PM
Wesley through a few bills ont he bar and told the bartended to keep it and followed her out to the sidewalk. He caught her by the elbow and turned her around to face him. "What's the hurry Candi? Got to get home and watch t.v.?"

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-09-2006, 08:33 PM
The electicity that ran through Candi shocked her, for a moment she thought it was some weird attraction then she realized he'd used some kind of stun gun on her. Right here in public. "Gawd woman you just can't hold your liquer," he said in a loud voice as he lifted her in his arms.

hawk_fann
10-09-2006, 08:37 PM
The woman went limp in his arms as he quickly beeped open his car, through open the door and tossed her in the back seat. He quickly went around to the drivers side, got in and sped off, with his prize in tow.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-09-2006, 09:25 PM
Candi woke slowly laying across a large four poster bed, she slowly sat up looking around. "Where..." the lights went out.

"Candi," a voice said and she remembered the man. "Kay told me about that talk you two had. You know the one about your fantasy life."

"Oh my...."

hawk_fann
10-10-2006, 07:25 PM
Hank stood still, in the corner, listening to her breathing. She was trying to be so still, as if that would make her more invisible that than the dark already had. Slowly he walked to the edge of the bed and said BOO, which made her cry out. When he chuckled she screamed "What is going on? Who are you???" Hank walked to the end table and turned on a red-shaded lamp.

"I'm the man who's about to make your dreams come true."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-10-2006, 07:36 PM
"It was just girl talk," Candi, stuttered. She could feel her face flushing. She knew he couldn't see but it was so intense. The thought of this man taking her and doing with her as he wished. She shook her head, she couldn't it would be too embarassing, "No." She said firmly and started to stand.

hawk_fann
10-13-2006, 04:05 PM
Hank moved quickly toward her and pushed her back down on thebed, roughly, crawling on top of her before she could gather herself. He straddled her chest, pinning her arms like a schoolyard bully, his full weight keeping her down. "Always in such a hurry, aren't you?" he grinned, holding up a pair of leather cuffs. "We can fix that."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-13-2006, 04:40 PM
The combination of darkness and this man touching her was over loading her. She could feel him controlling her, she tried to control her response but her eyes were rolling up in her head as he cuffed her as she struggled. She couldn’t give in, it wasn’t right she had to fight. Slowly the lights came on, his eyes bore into her, she lost her breath.

hawk_fann
10-14-2006, 06:43 AM
He pulled her wrists over her head to the head board, against her struggles, and lashed them in place with a short length of cotton rope. "NO!" she yelled, trying to pull loose. "Let me GO!"

"Yeah," he said. "That's not going to happen."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-14-2006, 04:56 PM
Candi heard the sarcasm in his voice and calmed, "You don't understand, I can't let you do this. I just can't." Candi was shocked as he laughed. He laughed, how could he. "This isn't funny." She said starting to get angry.

hawk_fann
10-15-2006, 10:42 AM
With her wrists bound, he moved down, catching her ankle as she kicked out, and expertly looping the rope around it and pulling it out the bedpost, where he tied it off. With one leg free there was nothign she could do to stop him from taking her other ankle, spreading her leg, and tying it off to complete the spread eagle.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-15-2006, 10:46 AM
"No," Candi said firmly. "Stop, now, no more, this has gone to far." She held her head up off the bed looking down at him as he stood looking at her laying there. She felt so exposed even though she was dressed, as if she was naked before him.

hawk_fann
10-15-2006, 11:51 AM
He casually walked tot he nightstand, where he opened the drawer and took out a scissors. He held them where she could see and grinned. "Time for some snip, snip," he said, opening and closing he blades.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-15-2006, 06:35 PM
Candi struggled violently against the padded cuffs holding her to the bed. "No," she screamed, "No, you can't. It's gone to far."
She watched him reached out and hissed at him furious. "No!"

hawk_fann
10-16-2006, 05:42 PM
Ignoring her protestations, Wesley began to cut her clothing off, working carefully along the seams. Whether it was for fear that she would be cut, or simply shock at how far he was taking this, he did not know, but he did notice that Candi all of the sudden got very still.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-16-2006, 07:00 PM
Candi controlled her breath, watching with wide terrified eyes. His movements were slow and percise. He left the clothing laying on her covering her as he freed the last snip. He stood stretched then sat back down beside her and rested his hand on her stomach.

hawk_fann
10-17-2006, 05:55 AM
It was a nice flat tummy, and he ran his hand luxuriously over her smooth skin, feeling the tone. She did crunches. Then his attention turned to her breasts, which were covered with a low cut, lacey black bra For now, at least,

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-17-2006, 03:31 PM
Candi could barely breath as he stroked her flesh. She'd watched the material fall away in shock. A moan escaped her lips, her head dropped back as he stroked her again. "I shouldn't," she said breathlessly.

"Candi, relax, you have no choice." He reached and turned pressing something to her lips. Candi opened her mouth to protest and couldn't believe it as he shoved a ball bag in her mouth.

"Mummmfff," she protested.

hawk_fann
10-17-2006, 06:25 PM
"Looks good on you," he said, looking down at her. She had a nice body, just as he'd imagined. Big, full breasts, rising and falling now with her anxious breathing. He took her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger, noticing how hard it was. "Someone's excited," he smiled.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-17-2006, 07:02 PM
Candi struggled to learn how to breath wth the gag in her mouth, then he touched her and she forgot how to breath at all.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-21-2006, 07:42 PM
All her body centered on her nipple and what he was doing to it. Then he started pinching his nails digging in. She gasped loudly but it turned into a long loud moan, garbled by the gag.

hawk_fann
10-22-2006, 07:15 AM
He squeezed her nipple harder, smiling down at her as he pulled it away from her body, lifting her breast. "Mmmmmmm he siad - we're going to have some fun with these."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-22-2006, 07:28 AM
Candi heard the words but she couldn't focus enough to comprehend the words until his finger freed her sensitive flesh. She met his eyes and again resisted by shaking her head.

hawk_fann
10-22-2006, 11:38 AM
"Tsk, tsk," he said, and pinched her nipple hard enough that her eyes bugged and she grunted into her gag.

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-22-2006, 04:26 PM
Candi's eyes shut tight as he lifted her breast by the nipple. Suddenly a light stroke of his other hand across her body made her eyes open wide. It was all too confusing. How could such a light carress be so intense when the pain he was causing should overwhelm it?

hawk_fann
10-24-2006, 07:59 PM
"You see," he said, pinching one nipple and stroking the other, "I hold it all in my hands, pleasure and pain. And when we're through you won't be able to tell the difference, or at least won't care."

StillBehindBlueEyes
10-24-2006, 09:15 PM
Candi heard the words. The idea that he could control her so completly caused a shiver to run through her body with a violence that she knew he could feel.

StillBehindBlueEyes
11-03-2006, 06:11 PM
Candi slowly allowed herself to feel the pleasure, she pushed the guilt away. As he had so clearly stated she had no choice. He released her nipple then grasped it again. The pain washed over her, it shocked her that the sensation seemed to be pulling something deep out of her. It couldn't be right that the pain was causing her excitement, sexual excitement of a kind she'd never experienced before.

hawk_fann
11-12-2006, 07:49 PM
Wesley stood up and exhaled. There was no need to rush. She made a tentative noise through the gag, unsure of what he was doing, of what would happen next. Good. He bent down and kissed her left nipple, then the right, and she moaned, squirming in her bonds. He stood up again and looked her body over. "Let's have some fun," he said, rubbing his hands together.

StillBehindBlueEyes
11-12-2006, 10:28 PM
Candi struggled as he turned away, the sound of his voice the glint in his eyes. What was he going to do to her. She felt the strength of the bonds and finally settled back into position on the bed. He turned…she saw the many tailed flogger in his hand.

Candi tensed, arched, shifted, she wanted to scream no. She shut her eyes and waited for the pain…nothing, just the air moving over her naked flesh, the blood pounding in her abused nipple. She slowly opened her eyes. He dropped the soft tails of the whip onto her flesh gently and stroked her. The gentle strokes from her neck down, the across, the way the teased her flesh, her nipple, her inner thighs. She struggled moaning needing the touch between her thighs to be stronger, substantial not this air touch of fairy wings.

hawk_fann
11-13-2006, 07:22 AM
Wesley enjoyed her anticipation, enjoyed the familiar feeling of power, perfectly content to just let the tendrils of the flogger trail over her fair skin. Candi's friend had been right about her. This was something she needed. He focused on her breasts, holding the flogger up so the tails just tickled her nipples, and he saw how she arched her back. It became a little game, her arching, him pulling away. After a moment, she got frustrated and shot him a look, one with some attitude. Wesley stared back at her and then, without expression, brought the flogger down hard on her pussy.

StillBehindBlueEyes
11-13-2006, 03:15 PM
Candi’s muffled screams accompanied the sharp staccato slaps of the flogger against her defenseless pussy. She found herself slipping into a fog then Wesley popped the gag out of her mouth.

Candi sucked air in till the flogger met her pussy again. “Thank me,” he growled with a power that rocked her confused mind. “Thank me, Candi or it will only get worse.”

Screams and gasps prevented a clear statement but after the first proof he was series she managed to mangle the words but force them out. “Thank You. Thank You. Stop, Thank you, gawd, please!!!”

hawk_fann
11-13-2006, 04:37 PM
Wesley grinned. "Now we're getting somewhere." He held the flogger to her lips. Candi looked at him quizically. "Kiss it. When I put something to your lips you kiss it."

"B-but, you want me to - "

Wesley quickly withdrew the flogger and struck her acorss the nipples, then twice more in the pussy, maing her howl with pain and lurch against her bonds.

"That's how I feel about hesitation, Candi. Care to try again?"

StillBehindBlueEyes
11-13-2006, 05:23 PM
"Please," she begged, "Please let me kiss it."

Candi generously kissed the leather handle dropped to her lips. Her eyes held his trying to read exactly what he wanted. He shifted the handle forcing it between her lips.

"Thank it," he ordered, pressing it in.

Candi licked out not knowing what else to do, she kissed against it and then sucked. The leather tasted so strange in her mouth. His eyes bore into her as she worked.

"Good girl," he said slowly lifting it away from her mouth.

"Now not a word will pass those lips without permission. Not one."

Candi nodded, her mouth working her jaw to relieve the tension. Her air coming in quick sharp gasps. Her entire body throbbed, she shifted and moaned. He smiled down at her and tossed the flogger on the bedside table.

hawk_fann
11-20-2006, 07:04 PM
He walked down to the foot of the bed and got down between her legs. She strained her head up, looking down the length of her body to see what he was up to, and started to say something before she caught his eyes and remembered the rule. He smiled - she was starting to get it. Then he kissed the instep of her left foot.

StillBehindBlueEyes
11-20-2006, 08:55 PM
Candi couldn't believe the intense sensations washing over her from just his light touch. She watched as he slowly moved over her feet and legs. How could just this simple touch be so overwhelming.

Her head dropped back as she bit her lip to stop a moan from escaping. A sharp hard bite brought her head back up. "I want you to watch." He said with a grin as he started again.

The strain of holding her head up started to wear on her but it seemed to intensify the sensations.

hawk_fann
11-23-2006, 08:45 AM
He kissed his way up her leg, his tongue runing along her calf and inner thigh, and he heard her wimper as he got close to her pussy. It was wet and she smelled wonderful. He kissed her pussy and flicked his tongue inside her and a long, loud moan escaped her lips, her head thrown back despite his command.

"I said you were to watch," he said, then bit her labia.

StillBehindBlueEyes
11-23-2006, 02:53 PM
“Ahhhhhhhh,” Candi screamed fighting to pull her head up. The pain was overwhelming, her neck, her shoulders, now her pussy. Oh gawd he was licking, “Oh gawd, I’m going to cum!”