PDA

View Full Version : Hi - we're back (again)

LadyAmanda
10-22-2003, 10:56 AM
Hello, Everyone,

We finally made it back, sorry we've been gone for so long. Real life got in our way quite a bit, but it was all Sylvie's fault :)

Well, she was the one who thought running her own business would be fun - she was SO not right! Insane woman drives me nuts. Didn't she know she hates paperwork? Godds ... it's a good thing I love her, or I'd hate her by now.

Anyhow, I hired her an 'office manager', who actually knows what she's doing, so hopefully things will stay as organized as they are now.

The really interesting thing about her is that she is a real sub. I mean, compared to Sylvie, who - as I'm sure you've noticed - is not much of a sub<sigh>. Kathryn (sometimes called Kat) is going to be moving closer to Sylvie and I, so she can be at our beck and call.

Sylvie and I went on our annual 'pilgramage' to visit her father up north on Manitoulin Island, and had some nice long serious talks about what we are doing and why, and reached some very happy conclusions, but more about that later. For the moment, let's just say that we've decided that being a pain slut does not equal being submissive.

Anyhow, just a flying visit this time - back soon!

Curtis
10-22-2003, 05:17 PM
They're here!

They're gone!

Did anyone get the number of that bus?

redEva
10-22-2003, 05:24 PM
good to have you back Ladies! hope to see you around!:D