PDA

View Full Version : cheeky

buzzy
10-11-2006, 01:07 PM
My Mistress calls it cheeky, what you ask?? That sarcastic sence of humor I have. I am learning to keep my mouth shut, but then there are times when all I want is to let it run, so that my sadistic, loving Mistress can correct me. I don't know that I do it purposely, it just come out, then I see this smile on my Mistress's face (Jadetiger). I'm new to all this, but Mistress never tires from giving her loving lessons. I was lucky, as a new one to find an experience, talented, caring and loving Mistress. To those still looking good luck and keep your pants on take care

Dragon's muse
10-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Enjoy, but take care. Such bratty behavior can get old fairly quickly. (she said with the voice of experience and the scars to prove it)

Ozme52
10-11-2006, 04:25 PM
I guess it all depends on where the sarcasm lands...

I for one, don't care for brats, but appreciate a good sense of humor. Timing is everything.

Jadetiger
10-16-2006, 03:25 PM
Yes timing is everything. I have to say that with the exception of a couple of times Pet Jeff hasn't really been that bratty. On those occassions we have had a very serious discussion regarding what is appropriate behavior. I really do not tolerate brattiness or negative attention seeking. It is punished and my displeasure is expressed but I have to admit I cherish the times when he opens his mouth then makes some cheeky comment that has him ottering 'Now why did I say that. Cheeky bad'. ~Grins ~ Of course being the good and caring mistress I am we discuss his comment throughly. Some times with lots of toys so we both understand the issue at hand. ~smiles sweetly~

Jadetiger

Warbaby1943
10-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Yes timing is everything. I have to say that with the exception of a couple of times Pet Jeff hasn't really been that bratty. On those occassions we have had a very serious discussion regarding what is appropriate behavior. I really do not tolerate brattiness or negative attention seeking. It is punished and my displeasure is expressed but I have to admit I cherish the times when he opens his mouth then makes some cheeky comment that has him ottering 'Now why did I say that. Cheeky bad'. ~Grins ~ Of course being the good and caring mistress I am we discuss his comment throughly. Some times with lots of toys so we both understand the issue at hand. ~smiles sweetly~

Jadetiger

Sounds like you have a very good thing going. Hope it continues.

Ruby
10-16-2006, 08:47 PM
Hi Cheeky One, lucky to be a pet of JadeTiger,

You'll find there is a balance between being naughty cheeky and fun cheeky.

And I'm sure she'll let you know when you cross the invisible line. * winks at Jade *

Have fun on your journey,

Ruby
:rose: