PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon shed

Shecallsmemaster
10-12-2006, 05:09 PM
Any one ever day dreamed of constructing a shed or something to the nature to do nothing but BDSM in it if so have you carried out your plans and how did it turn out.

ElectricBadger
10-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Hmm...never really thought of a shed, although I'm a city boy and were I somewhere else with trees or fields or something it would be nice. I've always thought an old barn offers a lot of possibilities.

I did make a dungeon in a spare room, check out the Knowledge forum furniture thread for my stuff and some things by others.

Jim
10-12-2006, 08:05 PM
interesting idea .. what would you put in such a shed ??

vistana
10-12-2006, 10:18 PM
I know someone with vague and grandiose plans to make an RV or a trailer into a travelling dungeon...

Timberwolf
10-12-2006, 10:23 PM
"I know someone with vague and grandiose plans to make an RV or a trailer into a travelling dungeon..."

My interest in RV camping just shot up about tenfold.

poetic_justice
10-13-2006, 01:30 AM
Cheeky bugger TW ;)

Desperadosong
10-13-2006, 08:57 AM
an old Dom friend of mine built a 24X50 building that was just a dungeon. It had everything in it... rack, crosses, benches, suspension frame... and all the nifty "tools of the trade" in it. Ohhhh we had a lot of fun in that old dungeon!!!

Ds

Shecallsmemaster
10-13-2006, 04:41 PM
The reason for me thinking of a dungeon shed is because i have three children that arent going to be leaving home any time soon, plus i have parents and in laws that like to come over and be nosy, I was thinking of building a shed with a cellar. I could use the upper portion for my wood working fetish that i have and use the cellar part as the dungeon, you know like a hidden spot in the floor that you open up an theres a set of stairs going down to it. I'll have to do some ruff drawings in paint and see if i can figure out how to post them here. For now its just another fantasy.

Shecallsmemaster
10-13-2006, 04:53 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v238/pokchop/shed.jpg

_ID_
10-13-2006, 11:38 PM
That sounds fantastic!!!! Would cost a bit of cash to get it set up, but if you have the means, then go for it!!!.

Shecallsmemaster
10-14-2006, 11:56 AM
yeah i'm sure that it would cost a bit but i can do all of the building my self except for the concrete and such, going to be costly to rent the equipment to do the digging too.

Guest011909
05-30-2008, 09:32 PM
It sounds like a fabulous idea! Go for it! Keep us "posted...."

a1984944_isback
06-28-2008, 07:45 PM
I dated a girl and we made the closet on her apartment patio into a mini dungeon - we setup a retractable saw horse (one set of legs) that swungdown from the wall.

We also had multiple hooks from the ceiling and on the walls - it was a little snug but it was wonderful!

Maybe while waiting for your out building :) you could setup something in your closet behind your cloths as well as drill a few hooks into the ceiling?

fetishdj
06-29-2008, 12:58 PM
How about a normal shed, just the 'upper bit' decked out as a temporay dungeon for the time being with a VERY sturdy lock on it ('Its dangerous in there, lot of woodworking tools, don't want the kids to hurt themselves...'). This could keep you happy while the underground lair is being built...