PDA

View Full Version : Piercings

Keera
10-24-2003, 11:54 AM
Hello E/everyone. i need some advice and help. One of the few things Master lets me decide on is wether i want to have y clit pierced. He had my nipples pierced almost a year ago and they hurt a lot. It was done professionaly and they are absolutly delicous now. How they are used against me ..... purrrrrs.

i am going to have my clit pierced and rings in my labia also since i know he wants this badly (hehehe for once the sub got a little power *grins*) but i am terrified of how bad it wil hurt. i do not like needles at all and am not thrilled about the actual piercing. So can A/anyone from both perspectives of the Dom/me and sub side please share some experiences?

i will have 4 rings on each lip and one for my clit (exact position hasn't been determined yet )

thanks!!!!!!

-- keera --

Curtis
10-24-2003, 12:34 PM
Sorry I can't quote the thread, but there was quite a discussion of piercing back around...oh, say April of this year. You could try going to the Member listing and 'searching' for posts by pooka that aren't in General Talk, as she participated in the discussion and doesn't have a lot of posts to wade through.

And good luck. "What doesn't kill us makes us stronger."

BDSM_Tourguide
10-24-2003, 03:09 PM
... then don't.

Also, you might check out some of the other piercing threads in this forum. Other peoples' opinions might be helpful to you.

All Things Piercings (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=201)

Nipple Piercings (http://www.bdsmlibrary.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=301)

Just try to ignore some of the inane name calling by some of our now-EX-members.

Keera
10-24-2003, 04:12 PM
BDSM_Tourguide (please excuse the lack of Title since i do not know which one applies and i don't want to offend ),

Thank you for the links as a quote from IndigoFae

But I was so nervous about the procedure that it was difficult
to relax and I don't think I could've gone through with ...

It is not that i don't want to because it is VERY erotic and gets me wet just thinking about it lol. I am mostly scared of having my clit, something so intimate pierced (even if it is the hood etc). Not only that but it takes very little to excite my nipples. What will happen to my sex? I have read many stories about pierced lips and clit and i have fantasized heavily about it.. but then back to reality .... what will it do to me?!?!

grrr ..... i just am nervous / scared / excited / aroused / anxious........ ACK!

oh well...

-- keera --

redEva
10-24-2003, 07:21 PM
i had my inner pussy lips pierced, 2 rings at each side. that was done all at once and was not bad. 4th one was pushing it a bit, but a little break and some breathing got me through. almost no blood – and it did hurt most unpleasantly for a week. it took quite a while for them to heal totally – but... that is me! i do have high tolerance for pain and i do not heal easily. now – close to tree years later – they are great fun, i play with them all the time, sometimes, still, they get to be bothersome – pinching and twisting, but i would never ever live without them.

as for clit piercing – i am thinking about it – but that is driven primarily by your physique, how big your clit is – it might not be even possible to have it done properly – hood on the other hand is better bet – and i do not think that one would hurt that bad.

anyway – good luck with it – i hope what ever you decide you like and enjoy it (eventually hehe)

Mobius
10-24-2003, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by redEva
i had my inner pussy lips pierced, 2 rings at each side. that was done all at once and was not bad. 4th one was pushing it a bit, but a little break and some breathing got me through. almost no blood – and it did hurt most unpleasantly for a week. it took quite a while for them to heal totally – but... that is me! i do have high tolerance for pain and i do not heal easily. now – close to tree years later – they are great fun, i play with them all the time, sometimes, still, they get to be bothersome – pinching and twisting, but i would never ever live without them.

as for clit piercing – i am thinking about it – but that is driven primarily by your physique, how big your clit is – it might not be even possible to have it done properly – hood on the other hand is better bet – and i do not think that one would hurt that bad.

anyway – good luck with it – i hope what ever you decide you like and enjoy it (eventually hehe)

So red is this a self portrite? Grrrrrrrrr

Keera
10-24-2003, 08:56 PM
redEva,

hmm thank you very much for the info. that looks amazing! i am not brave enough for that yet...... just the outer lips. Master and i talked tonight .... i will be getting my hood pierced and not my actual clit itself.

thanks again :)

-- keera --

redEva
10-25-2003, 07:30 AM
just a word of caution – inner labia is thinner, more flexible and hurts much, much less while it heals faster. outer labia is ticker and there fore the puncture wounds (because that is what piercing is) are bigger/longer and will take longer to heal.

BTW – congratulation on your decision – may you have endless hours of fun and games

Faibhar
10-25-2003, 07:57 AM
Congratulations on your brave decision, keera, and thanks to red Eva for her anatomical descriptions of majora and minora labia. Anissue of avoiding setting off alarms at various checkpoints is easily circumvented, even for the multi-pierced who wish to avoid public shame.

If it at all helps with what redEva alluded to, i.e., bleeding, it may be helpful to take a few folic acid tabs prior to the actual piercing(s). This practice may or may not help and should NOT be construed as bonafide medical advice, but merely as one layman's attempt to help.

Keera
10-27-2003, 12:11 PM
Good Monday!!!!

i wanted to let E/evryone know that i did get the piercings this weekend. my friend in LA had hers done at a shop and highly recomended him to me. Master and i went there and we are both very pleased.

i had 3 piercing on each lip (sorry outer ones only... i am not as brave as redEva) and a ring through the hood of my clit. It did hurt but no where near as bad as i thought it would. i am still sore and the piercing are hurting but they look amazing *BIG GRINS*. i can not wait till Master can play with them.........

oh well thanks for A/all your help!!!!!

-- keera --

Shaya
10-27-2003, 06:47 PM
looks like i am next. Master and i have been looking for a place in our area to get my piercings done. We are planning on getting the same ones as Keera, clitoral hood, outer labia (one on each side). i am excited and anxious and a bit nervous. i know once they are done i will be very proud of myself, lol. Sore, but proud.

slave shaya

e.e. norcod
10-28-2003, 08:33 AM
For post piercing care.

First, during the first week, hot Sitz baths help with the discomfort.

Make sure that if you are using steel, it is nickle free. Nickle allergy is now the most common cutaneous allergy.

Triple antibiotic ointment helps speed the healing process. Walgreen's has the cheapest generic.

Watch for signs of infection, increasing swelling, redness, and heat. Many infections yield suppuration (pus) but not all. Probably the best thing to do if infection develops is to see your physician (who will almost always recommend removal). After the wound heals (which after removal of the ring proceeds very rapidly - a couple of weeks) you can get the area pierced again.

The healing process after piercing is so much slower than after a puncture. This is because
much more is involved that simple scaring. There has to be an actual ingrowth of skin (epidermis) from the two ends of the tunnel. The rate of progress of this epithelialization is slow (one to two millimeters per week). Then, the epithelium must mature to the point where it will support manipulation. This can take a couple of weeks. The more manipulation prior to complete healing, the longer the healing process. This is why it usually takes a minimum of a month and often several months before the piercing is "mature".

Healing times vary greatly from individual to individual. Some diseases such as vascular insufficiency and diabetes greatly slow down the process. If the tract of the piercing goes through fat, formation of an epithelialized tunnel takes far longer because first a scar (granulation tissue) must form in the fat around the tunnel and only then can the epithelium begin to in grow.

I would be fascinated to know how long it has taken for piercings to completely mature as there is virtually no data out there (piercing studios, to my knowledge do not collect data on time to maturation, at least not that they have published).

Obivously the process of healing is awesome since several million piercings at locations other than the earlobes (which are a special site) go on each year and dead, pierced bodies are not dropping from the trees. I think I saw my first non-earlobe piercing in 1976, it was a set of pierced nipples. We all made a big thing of it. Even the early 80's, pierced nipples and genitals were not common. Now-a-days they are almost as common as extensive tatoos (and have the advantage that they do not cost a fortune to remove).

Good luck and avoid infection.

Keera
10-28-2003, 06:10 PM
e.e. norcod,

hehehe are you a doctor? Sitz baths? can you tell me about that please? I would be very interested in knowing more about that. and i bought stock in Triple Antibiotics! that stuff is the best and the ointment helps ease irritation of the puncture area (its a bonus effect )

my hood is still very sore and extremely sensitive but it is getting better slowly. and i am glad that panties arent allowed for me or i could only imagine the added discomfort.

As for the pics.... not until im healed :P no one wants to see it now :P

Oh well........

-- keera --

e.e. norcod
10-28-2003, 08:15 PM
A Sitz bath is a sort of wash tub that allows you to soak just your ass (technically your perineum). They are available at Medical Supply companies or by order through drug stores. To the hot water you can add various salts, etc., usually as recommended by your pharmacist or physician. These are very useful after rectal surgery or childbirth.

e.e. norcod is a fundamental evangelical preacher and professional burtalizer and abuser of girls and women. He is also a lech. However he has friends in the medical profession who give wise advice.

Concerning triple antibiotic ointment. Thirty years ago, when starting i.v.'s, inserting catheters, etc., triple antibiotic ointment was applied to the site where the "appliance" was inserted in order to prevent infection. When scientifc, controlled studies were done, it was found that the incidence of infection was not that significantly different between the group treated with triple antibiotic ointment and the group that got vaseline. However in the group treated with triple antibiotic ointment, the wound healed faster by a highly significant margin.

The antibiotics used in the ointment are not those used in treating septicemias or pneumonias so that developing of resistance by organisms that cause life-threating illnesses to the antibiotics that treat them is not a problem.

Yes it makes the wound feel better faster - you are in touch with reality.

DeliaDay
10-30-2003, 06:05 PM
It'll hurt really, really, really badly, but only for a fraction of a second. Overall, it's not too unpleasant an experience. The anxiety is much worse than the experience in general.

Years and years ago I had a tiny little ring in my clit hood. That was my first piercing, not counting my navel, which I don't tend to count because it doesn't make a good sex toy. That's here (http://www.deliaday.com/pussy_modification_0001.html).

Now I have a 0ga triangle piercing and eight 2 ga labia rings. That's here (http://www.deliaday.com/pussy_modification_0043.html). You can't just stop at one. Men get excited over the possibilities with those rings.

Dollar for dollar, body piercings are the best investment in sex toys you can make.

BDSM_Tourguide
10-30-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by DeliaDay
Dollar for dollar, body piercings are the best investment in sex toys you can make.

I might not go so far as to say that. None of the women I have ever dated, BDSM or vanilla, have had anything more than their ears pierced. We still found plenty of ways to have significant and extreme amounts of fum without sticking metal into our bodies.

I think dolar for dollar, the brain is the best sex toy.

DeliaDay
10-30-2003, 06:48 PM
If I didn't know better, I'd think that was a bit prejudiced. There are plenty of ways to have fun, lots more than anyone's ever tried all themselves, and until you do, you never know what you've been missing...

Steely
10-31-2003, 11:00 AM
From my point of view, the best statement made by the last two posters was made by Tourguide. You know what that was?

"I think"

therefor admitting that its his personal opinion, and not just fact...

Curtis
10-31-2003, 08:57 PM
And I think all three of you are right:
The brain is the best sex toy for the money;
There are lots more ways to have fun than any one person has ever tried;
You never know what you've been missing, and;
The best statement made was by Tourguide.

Unaccustomed as I am to supporting Tourguide, I was pleased to see him demonstrate a sense of humor.

BDSM_Tourguide
10-31-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Curtis
Unaccustomed as I am to supporting Tourguide, I was pleased to see him demonstrate a sense of humor.

Yeah yeah. Bite me. ;)

Aurelius
11-01-2003, 02:26 AM
TG: I think dollar for dollar, the brain is the best sex toy.
Curtis: The brain is the best sex toy for the money;
The Brain huh? Man, you can buy anything on the internet these days!

redEva
11-01-2003, 01:10 PM
Brain!? Where!? i need a spare!

BruceBoxer
11-01-2003, 03:28 PM
Unfortunately I suppose, like most guys, I keep my spare brain between my legs--too often it does my thinking for me.

Originally posted by redEva
Brain!? Where!? i need a spare!

Master_chris
11-02-2003, 08:15 AM
Delia Day, I have looked at you picercings on you website, and I do like then, I would love to have a submissive girl for the same, with her nipples and vagina lips.

if anyone wants a look, then you can find them here

http://www.deliaday.com/piercings.html :)

Master_chris
11-02-2003, 08:20 AM

myri_SN
06-14-2004, 08:22 AM

had my hood done 3 months agoand it only hurt a bit for 2 days then it was fine :D now bigger ring in it though but the stretching made it hurt a week, now master finds the ring very convenient...

Master514
06-15-2004, 10:24 PM
Anton Trevis :)

tehya
06-21-2004, 12:54 AM
It'll hurt really, really, really badly, but only for a fraction of a second. Overall, it's not too unpleasant an experience. The anxiety is much worse than the experience in general.

Years and years ago I had a tiny little ring in my clit hood. That was my first piercing, not counting my navel, which I don't tend to count because it doesn't make a good sex toy. That's here (http://www.deliaday.com/pussy_modification_0001.html).

Now I have a 0ga triangle piercing and eight 2 ga labia rings. That's here (http://www.deliaday.com/pussy_modification_0043.html). You can't just stop at one. Men get excited over the possibilities with those rings.

Delia,

Not only do I love your piercings, but I have been spending a great deal of time reading at your site! And although of course I do not always agree with everything you say, I have found that you have a great insite to the mind of subs and slaves alike.

Anyway, I can contact you directly through your site to further discuss all that I have been getting from it.

Thank you... I find you brave and honest. Two things I adore in people!

Master's tehya

redEva
04-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Seriously - i would like to get the answer if anyone knows if it is possible to have golden padlocks and if anyone knows where to purchase them.

i am allergic to any other metal ... and this looks sooooooo hot!

Corrie Russell (http://uk.geocities.com/corrierussell/)

Mobius
04-09-2005, 01:06 PM
You can get brass lugage locks but gold I dought you will find.

Why not use gold studs instead

moby

redEva
04-09-2005, 01:15 PM
Lord Mobius! you should know better - what fun is it if there is no key!?

alura
04-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Probably not a good idea to get it done if I'm going to get breast surgery done in the next six months though, is it?

redEva
04-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Probably not a good idea to get it done if I'm going to get breast surgery done in the next six months though, is it?
it will not matter Alura - for the surgery you will need to remove jewlery - but other than that - no biggie - if you do it now - it will be well healed.

Mobius
04-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Lord Mobius! you should know better - what fun is it if there is no key!?

You could always unscrew it before you screw it :)

myri_SN
04-10-2005, 05:44 AM
Seriously - i would like to get the answer if anyone knows if it is possible to have golden padlocks and if anyone knows where to purchase them.

i am allergic to any other metal ... and this looks sooooooo hot!

Corrie Russell (http://uk.geocities.com/corrierussell/)

eva there is piercing jewellery that are apdlocks, although they would be in st/st or similar. gold is too soft. my collar got a silverlock but the bar and mechanism are steel as silver is too soft as well and it would wear out and not work anymore.
i read on someone's site once that her husband locks her labia piercings using glue on the thread. they cn only be removed with pliers and great force so she can't undo themselves. barbells and rings do exist in gold. so this might be a solution.
i like the idea you showed there lots but i think labia piercings would be so terribly unconvenient for even such things as shaving, they are in the way. so i am sticking with my nipple and hoodpiercings for now.

sm1277
05-27-2005, 12:07 PM
I had my outer labia peirced and I guess I am the only one who just couldn't deal with it. it would rub against my clit and get uncomfortable. I tried everything but finally had to take them out.
I did however love my nipple rings and am thinking of getting them done again.
I was wondering if anyone knows what is better for healing, hoops or barbells?

redEva
05-27-2005, 12:23 PM
Barbells are always better for healing cause they are straight – like the puncture wound – and they irritate less. I am so sorry to hear that you had to take it out – it sucks! Maybe it was to high? Maybe you should try again *wink wink*

sm1277
05-31-2005, 10:14 AM
I am thinking I will get the nipples done again but the labia piercings were pretty much a one time thing, I like that I don't have any scaring and I think I want to keep it that way.
but I might change my mind, it had happened in the past.

BaldJean
06-11-2005, 10:37 PM
My wife and I (we are a submissive lesbian couple) had our clits pierced about 18 months ago. It hurt like hell, but the pain was short, and now we really enjoy these piercings. We wear rings in them. We also had the tips of our tongues pierced horzontally. Mistress (Who sadly died of a car accident shortly before x-mas) liked to tie us up in a 69 position and connect the piercings in our tongues and clits with a single ring through both.