PDA

View Full Version : My Virgin

IRON
10-18-2006, 06:22 AM
My Virgin
by Bobby

Teri was 14 when I met her. It was late in my junior year in High School and she was the best friend of Sheila, a girl I had wanted to ask out. They were both in the 9th grade and played clarinet in the band. For a few weeks, we three hung out together and through that, I got to know Teri pretty well. She was the oldest of three sisters in a very conservative Catholic family. She was pretty, fun, and intelligent and seemed to be a typical "good girl". I considered her a close friend, but nothing more.
One afternoon that summer, we were going to a water park near my house. I picked them up at Sheila's house and drove to the park. After we paid our admission, we went to the locker area to secure our shoes, towels and shirts. We stripped down to our swimsuits and I admired Sheila's curvaceous figure as she peeled her shirt over her head. But when Teri lifted her oversized T-shirt to reveal her red and white string bikini, I got an instant hard-on. Sheila had a nice body and her conservative one-piece swimsuit accented her nice tits and ass. But Teri had kept her figure hidden pretty well until then. She had ample 36C tits, a 24-inch waist, and 36-inch hips with a killer ass. She was slightly taller than me and had the most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. It was like I had never looked at her before that moment. She was the most desirable girl I had ever seen.
Later that day, Sheila was too scared to go on one of the bigger water slides with me, so Teri volunteered to share a mat with me for the ride. I sat down behind her and put my arms around her waist as we began the wild ride to the bottom. She leaned back against me and I was sure she could feel the erection her tits had caused pressing into the crack of her soft ass. Through the twists and turns, I held her close to me and she gripped my hands about her stomach. Toward the bottom of the tube, there were a few tight turns and we lost control of our little mat, sending us sprawling as we continued to plummet toward the catch pool below. I reached out to try to help Teri right herself and found my hands full of tits. I had reached around her to try to pull her back to me and had found only mounds of wet titflesh, thinly covered by her bikini top. Suddenly, there was a flash of sunlight and we were tossed into the catch pool at the base of the slide. Under water, as I touched bottom and prepared to propel myself to the surface, I felt Teri's hand lightly brush and tentatively squeeze my groin, causing a jolt of instant electricity through my whole body. At the surface, she grinned at me as we swam to the edge of the pool and I searched her beautiful blue eyes for a hint of recognition as I helped her out of the water. She simply smiled and we met Sheila at the gate to continue to the next ride. The day continued with any further incidents, but it was clear that Teri and I shared something.
Later that night, Sheila called me and thanked me for the fun afternoon. She admitted that she liked me, but she thought Teri liked me more and she really wanted to see us get together. It was the typical "Ask him if he likes me…" adolescent conversation, but as I hung up, I was ecstatic. I had known Teri for almost the whole school year, but she had never seemed to me the type of girl I would ever date. But now, as I thought about her body and what had transpired between us on the slide that day, I had all sorts of ideas and fantasies about her. In the shower that night, pictures of Teri's amazing body and her gorgeous face filled my thoughts as I jacked off to a very big orgasm. I knew then, I had to have her.
Weeks passed and school started again. All sorts of activities filled my time, but Teri filled my thoughts. She was two years behind me, so the only class we had together was band. We talked often on the phone and spent a lot of time together after school and after football games. One evening at the pizza parlor after a game, I asked Teri to step outside with me for a minute. Nervously, I asked her to be my steady girlfriend. She giggled shyly and said "Yes!" with a big smile. We kissed hesitantly and gazed into each other's eyes. I saw nothing but adoration and innocent trust in her face. I embraced her firmly and kissed her again, this time sliding my tongue along her soft lips. Her lips parted and her sweet tongue met mine and they darted about our mouths, as if dancing along our teeth. She opened her mouth slightly, allowing me to thrust my tongue into her mouth. Her tongue welcomed mine and I could feel her breasts pressing against my chest and hear her moan softly as our bodies and tongues intertwined. My cock was swelling inside my jeans and I pressed my erection against her thigh. Teri swayed her hips slightly, further stimulating my throbbing member while her tongue wormed its way into my mouth aggressively. Our breaths were coming in ragged gasps and I strained not to cum in my pants right there. We parted lips and again swam in each other's eyes. It was our first kiss - and her first kiss ever, I later found out. We continued our oral exploration for a few minutes, until people coming out of the pizza place interrupted us. When we went back inside, I caught Sheila's eye, and by the smile on my face, she knew what had transpired. She grinned broadly at me as Teri rushed over to her to tell her what she had already guessed by the happy look on both our faces.
For the next month, our time alone was spent kissing and holding each other close. We held hands in public and occasionally kissed, like typical teens. I wanted to share so much more physically with Teri, but I respected her and wanted more than anything not to offend her. She was comfortable with me and never shied away from any of my affections. She never objected when I would caress her soft ass as we kissed or if I rested my hand low on her hips when we walked together. We both were careful about our displays of affection around our parents, but when we were alone, I never felt that Teri was uncomfortable about our physical relationship. So I decided to try to take it a step further.
It was our one-month "anniversary", and I had planned a romantic candlelight dinner at my house. My mom helped me cook a nice spaghetti dinner and I served it with flair. We drank sparkling grape juice from wineglasses while listening to romantic music. It was so perfect. After dinner, we sat in my living room and kissed for a while, as usual. Slowly and gently, I caressed her arms and side as our mouths melted into one another. Then I tentatively moved my hand toward her breast. Teri moved her arm, allowing me access to her soft globe and I cupped the underside of her tit. Her hand covered mine, pressing it into her breast firmly. Our kissing became even more fervent as I squeezed and kneaded the fullness of her teenage titty. I could feel her erect nipple, even through the fabric of her shirt and bra. I softly pinched the hard nubbin, causing her to moan into my mouth with desire. My other hand had left her back and was now exploring her other breast. My kisses trailed down her neck as my hands pressed her twin globes together and around, kneading and squeezing them unashamedly as Teri whispered, "Oh, yes!" into my ear. I kissed her neck, being careful not to concentrate to long on one area, since we were both afraid to find out how her Dad would react to a hickey. I nibbled along her jaw and down the graceful line of her neck, still continuing my manipulation of her perfect tits. My lips made their way to the front of her neck and began making a trail toward her chest. I felt her hands leave the back of my neck and I watched as she unbuttoned the top button on her shirt. Without hesitation, I resumed my trek toward her cleavage and reached up with one hand to pull aside her shirt to reveal the lacy edge of her bra. In the dim light, I could see the pale softness of her breasts as they pushed out of the top of her bra, and I lavished kisses on every inch of exposed titflesh. We were both breathing heavily by now and my mind was reeling, drunk with passion for the girl in my arms. Suddenly, I heard my mom walking through the house toward the living room, and we were both jolted back to reality. We sat up quickly and Teri buttoned her shirt back up deftly. Mom continued her walk through the house, on to the kitchen, but Teri and I both knew it had been a close call. I turned the lights back up and we kissed a little more, as if to cool down slowly or something. Then I asked Teri if she was ready to go home. She looked at me quizzically and said she didn't have to be home for another hour or so. I winked at her and said I knew that, but maybe we could stop somewhere on the way home…
I lived only a block from my old elementary school and the parking lot of that school was secluded and not very well lit. That was the place I had in mind for a little more privacy. When I pulled in there and killed the lights and the engine, Teri smiled and scooted closer to me. We embraced and kissed passionately for a ling time, exploring each other's mouths and necks until our breathing literally fogged up the windows of my mom's car. I slid my hand once again along her ribcage toward her breasts and when it reached its goal, I was rewarded with a contented sigh from Teri. Again, I kneaded her firm tit until I felt her nipple become erect and then I concentrated on it. I tweaked and rubbed her hard nubbin through her shirt and bra as Teri kissed my neck and moaned lustfully. My cock was begging for attention, but I didn't want to come right out and ask my virgin girlfriend to jack me off, no matter how comfortable she was with me. So I suggested we climb over to the back seat, so we could have more room. She agreed and I followed her over the front bench seat in a tumble of hushed giggles and contented sighs. We settled comfortably with her on her back and me kneeling in the floor beside her. I leaned over to kiss her once again as my hand busied itself with unbuttoning her shirt. I fumbled with the top button a while until Teri, without breaking the kiss, came to my rescue. She tugged her shirt free of her jeans and deftly unbuttoned her shirt, leaving it to cover her bra-clad breasts. I nibbled on her ears a little as my hand explored under her shirt and just inside the edges of her bra. Then I slowly made a trail of kisses down her neck to her bare chest and opened her shirt to reveal the satiny bra enclosing her magnificent tits. I sat up and reveled in the breathtaking sight before me. Teri, clearly the most captivating girl I had ever been this close to, was lying there in the pale glow of the distant streetlight, with her shirt open to expose to me what no guy had ever seen before. Her face was rapt, radiating a loving trust in me, yet her eyes held a fire of lust and desire I could not ignore. "You are so beautiful!" I breathed. Her smile in the semi-darkness said Thank You, and I kissed her lightly on the lips, gazing into her eyes. She put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her. I placed my knee in between her legs and rolled over on top of her as we began to kiss deeply once more. My obvious erection pressed into the top of her thigh, and when she began to move her leg against it, I began to thrust my hips. Our tongues played along each other's lips as I humped her thigh like a mongrel mounting his bitch. Even through my underwear and both of our jeans, I could feel the heat of her leg on my cock. I positioned myself once again so my hand could continue wandering around the heavenly mounds of her tits, this time delving deeper into her brassiere. I gasped quietly as I felt the warm flesh of her breasts for the first time. I gripped her tit firmly as I ground my hard cock into her thigh, and I could tell from the way she held me tighter, she was as hot as I was. I sat up as she gently pushed me aside. Before I could ask what was wrong, Teri reached down and began unfastening the clasp of her bra between her tits. We looked deeply into each other's eyes. I heard a slight "snap" and she drew in a deep breath as she stretched upwards and placed her hands behind her head in a most provocative way. My gaze traveled downward to her now exposed breasts and I must have gasped again, because Teri giggled coyly as I stared down at the most beautiful sight I had ever beheld. Her breasts were truly perfect - full and firm, topped with the dark rosebuds of her now-erect nipples and areolas. I drew in a breath as I knelt once again at the altar of her chest, this time burying my face in the velvety softness between her tits.
I moaned lustfully as I lavished kisses on her soft breasts and the warm valley between. She ran her fingers through my hair and pressed my face firmly to her bosom as I began to suckle on her virgin nipples. Her already stiff nipples seemed to swell a bit more as I flicked my tongue across them while kneading the soft firmness of her twin mounds. Teri lifted her knee slightly and I resumed humping my bulging crotch on her thigh while still sucking her tits. She matched the gyrations of my hips with her own and soon I reached down to move her leg aside and nestled my hips between her open thighs. She arched her back and spread her legs even more as I ground my erection into the crotch of her jeans. Supporting my weight on my arms, I began to dry-hump her with firm, sensual thrusts. I glanced down at our point of contact and watched as she thrust her hips up and down in a desperate effort to stimulate her clit on my cock through our clothes. Her tits jiggled as I started to bump her soft crotch with mine and she moaned softly with each thrust of my hips.
I sat back and unbuttoned my own shirt and for the first time, I saw doubt in Teri's face. But as I opened my shirt and lay down to press my chest to her bare breasts, I heard her sigh contentedly. I looked into her eyes once again and saw her smile - once again reassured. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity, our chests rubbing against one another and our hips thrusting in unison. I could hear Teri's breaths coming in ragged huffs and I could feel my balls tightening up as the sperm boiled in my teenage loins. My thrusts became more intense as I approached my orgasm, but I didn't want to startle my innocent girlfriend with a messy climax. Suddenly, Teri broke our kissed with a gasp, grabbed me by the hips, and began to moan loudly. "Yes!" she hissed. "Don't stop! I love you, Tim!" she whispered as I could see her own impending orgasm in her face. We kissed once more and moaned into each other's mouths as we came together. I felt hot come coursing up my hard cock and spewing into my underwear as I continued to thrust against the crotch of her jeans. Teri yelped and held me tighter as her own climax enveloped her young body and she strained to ride it through with me. My pants were warm with a full load of cum just starting to trickle down the root of my cock and mingle with my pubic hair. I sat up and looked down at my jeans, but could see no wetness evident yet. Teri's jeans however bore a dark wet spot and the aroma of her feminine arousal hung heavy in the car. Sweat rolled off my forehead and dripped onto her still bare titties, mingling with her own glistening sheen before running down the soft valley between her tits and puddling in her navel. Her chest still heaved as she was out of breath from her intense orgasm. We sat up and kissed some more as I fondled her tits lovingly and with new familiarity. Teri noticed the wet spot on her jeans and commented, "My panties are soaked! See what you do to me?" "You?" I replied. "My pants are just as sticky as yours, only it hasn't soaked through yet!" We laughed and cuddled a bit before re-arranging our clothes and clambering back to the front seat for the ride to her house. We kissed briefly in front of her house, since we didn't want her Dad to get upset if he was still up. As Teri got out of my car, I held my jacket out and wrapped it around her waist to hide the evidence of our passion, which had begun to seep around to the seat of her pants by now. I walked her to the door and kissed her good night.
I slipped into my house unnoticed and went immediately to the bathroom to clean up. My pants were now obviously wet and my briefs were soaked up front with still warm sticky cum. I stripped naked and rinsed out my underwear before getting into the shower. I stood under the warm spray and drifted into thoughts of the night. I pictured Teri once again lying bare-chested underneath me and I remembered her face and words as she came. For the second time that night, I had a raging erection for my virgin girlfriend, so I began to stroke my cock. I imagined what her pussy must look like, picturing her naked in her bad with her legs spread wide open for me. I tried to imagine the color and consistency of her pubic hair and the shape and color of her lips. I already knew what her pussy smelled like when she was aroused and my mouth watered at the thought of tasting her virgin juices. I jacked my dick faster and harder as I closed my eyes and murmured her name. My balls tightened once again and I could feel that wonderfully familiar feeling spread though my loins. "Oh Teri baby, I want to fuck your pussy so much!" I whispered lustfully as my cock began to spew ribbons of spunk onto the smooth tiles of the shower. I continued stroking my shaft, milking every drop of warm sticky semen from my swollen cock head. As my climax subsided, I washed up, rinsed the shower walls, and stepped out to dry off.
Back in my room, I got ready for bed and cuddled down between the sheets to drift off to and more hot dreams of Teri as she orgasmed over and over again - all night long.
Over the next couple of weeks, Teri and I took every opportunity to be alone together, but our activity was usually limited to kissing and me fondling her tits, both inside and out of her shirt. Once or twice she would let me get on top of her for a little while and we rubbed our crotches together, but our privacy was usually not long lived, so we opted for "safer" activities. As the school year progressed, and football season as well, our Friday nights were filled with games, halftime shows, and after game parties at the pizza place. Since our band uniforms were mostly white, and pizza sauce had a tendency to stain, most of us brought clothes to the pizza place to change into before beginning the night's festivities. This usually meant and endless line for the dinky bathrooms, and if we didn't get there early, we ended up wearing our uniforms most of the night anyway. So Teri and I had the bright idea of stopping somewhere on the way to the restaurant to change in the car.
I discovered another elementary school not far from our meeting place and we pulled into a dark part of the parking lot. Teri climbed into the back seat and I remained up front so we would have more room. I watched in the rearview mirror as she unbuttoned and removed her shirt, then undid her pants and lifted her hips to slide them off. Meanwhile, I had been doing the same, and Teri glanced up at me in the mirror and grinned while she folded her uniform to put it in her bag. Even though I was trying to be the gentleman and not gawk at her as she changed, I couldn't resist turning around and at least catching a glimpse of her in her bra and panties. I twisted around and rested my chin on my arm and I caught myself staring at the virginal goddess I had become so fond of. She was wearing a white bra and white cotton bikini panties - and with reason, since our uniforms consisted of white pants and shirts. I could just make out the shadowed outline of her pubic mound as she crossed her legs to remove her socks. Then Teri leaned forward and kissed me lightly, and then took my head in her hands and kissed me again - much deeper this time. My already half-hard cock sprung to full attention as her tongue snaked into my mouth. With that, I climbed over the seat with out a word and took her in my arms. We fell into a passionate embrace and began kissing feverishly. I strained to keep my hands on her back as we kissed, caressing her shoulders and running my fingers lightly up and down her spine. I knew that once I began to fondle her luscious tits, I would not be able to resist testing our limits a little by going for her panties. Teri leaned back in the seat a little, affording me easy access to her breasts, and I obliged her quickly. "So much for our limits." I thought to myself. We had talked at length many times about how far she wanted to go and she assured me that she would stop me before I did anything that made her uncomfortable. I hoped this was the case tonight as I cupped her tits and slid my hand inside her bra to squeeze her bare nipples. I slipped one of the straps off her shoulder and dipped my head to suck on her nipple. My hand busily continued to squeeze her soft orb, as her nipple grew erect between my lips. She tussled my hair with her hands and moaned deeply while I nursed on her tit. Then I released her breast and slid my hand slowly and deliberately down her smooth belly until I reached the waistband of her panties. I paused only a moment there before I felt her open her legs slightly. I trailed my kisses up her neck to her waiting lips once again, while my hand continued its slow trek down to her cunt. My fingers brushed along the outline of her pussy mound, feeling her coarse pubic hair through the thin cotton of her panties. I explored further, pressing my fingertips into the crotch of her panties to feel the warmth radiating from her hidden womanhood. I cupped her whole crotch with my hand and rubbed her mound with the heel of my hand as my fingers curled under to mash into the soft crevice of her cunt lips. I laid my finger along this sweet slit, covered by now-moist cotton and rubbed my knuckle along it until I could feel the hardness of her little love button. She moaned loudly into my ear as I frigged her clit through her panties, soaking them further with her musky wetness. I kept squeezing and rubbing her whole pussy, while maintaining pressure on her erect nubbin. Teri tensed and I sensed her impending climax. But she sat back and looked me in the eyes, and I moved my hand to her lap. "We really should get going." She sighed. "People are waiting for us and if we keep this up, we will be here all night." "You're right," I replied. "I hope I haven't gone too far." "No, no!" she reassured me. "I just don't want to get anybody suspicious." I kissed her again and climbed back to the front. As she resumed getting dressed, I secretly slipped my fingers up to my mouth, tasting the sweet virgin pussy juice that still clung to them. The crotch of her panties must have been totally soaked! We both finished dressing and Teri got back up beside me so we could continue to our intended destination.
At the pizza place that night, I was distracted. The vision of Teri in her panties and bra danced before my eyes and I kept passing my fingers nonchalantly under my nose, inhaling the aroma of her maiden cunt that still clung to them. We sat next to each other, as usual, but I couldn't help brushing up against her a bit more often than usual. I kept my hand on her thigh and rubbed it once in a while - not going too high, but still closer to her crotch than usual and definitely more intimate than I would out in the open. The night seemed to drag on, and I had my mind on one thing - Teri's body. Teri notice my lustful stare and leaned over to whisper in my ear. She reminded me that I had to have her home by midnight. I noticed that in order to get her home on time, we would have to leave in about 30 minutes. As I pointed this out to her, I realized she was suggesting an early departure - to allow more time for our goodnights. It was then that I understood that our earlier encounter had left her as horny as it did me.
As we got up to leave, there were a few knowing grins around the table, since it seemed that several other couples had gotten the same idea. We got in the car and kissed for a little while, but I was anxious for more privacy. The school we had stopped at earlier was too far in the other direction, so we just headed toward her house. We stopped in front of a vacant house just two doors down from hers and turned off the lights and engine. After several minutes of passionate tongue sucking, my hands wandered once again across her full chest and began to manipulate her tits. Teri's eagerness was evident, as her breaths came faster and the intensity of her kisses increased with each squeeze of my hand. I concentrated my attention on her nipples, squeezing them through the fabric of her shirt and bra. I tugged at her shirt, trying to pull it from her jeans, and Teri once again came to my rescue. She leaned back a bit and pulled her shirttail free from the waistband of her jeans. My hand was immediately up her shirt, feeling the now familiar shape of her perfect breasts. Teri relaxed a little and lounged against me as I slipped my hand into her bra to feel the bare flesh of her tits. I loved the feel of her body against mine and squeezing her firm melons had given me an enormous erection. But I had another goal in mind. I knew that I should be going slower, but I just had to feel her pussy once more. Still kissing her with lustful passion, I slowly move my hand down to rest between her open legs. I squeezed the crotch of her jeans, almost as if asking for permission. She broke our kiss just long enough to mutter "Yes! Oh, yes!" and my heart (and cock) leapt for joy. I began rubbing and kneading her soft mound through her jeans and I could already feel the heat of her cunt radiating from her crotch. Without pausing to consider if I was going too fast, I reached for the button of her jeans. Once again, she arched her back and leaned back, making it easier for me to unbutton and unzip her jeans. My hand deftly slipped inside her panties and I gasped at the silky softness of her pubic bush. Teri must have been almost to the brink of an orgasm, because she opened her legs wider and scooted her hips upward toward my invading hand. As I probed deeper into her panties, my middle finger slipped into the wet crevice of her vagina and with almost no effort, into the warmth of her love canal. She gasped and I called out her name. I pressed my hand further down and my finger probed up into her pussy, feeling flesh that had never before been touch by anyone but its owner. I began to finger-fuck her, moving my finger in and out of her tight hole as we continued to kiss and suck on each other's necks. Teri was gasping for air by now, her body racked with her impending climax. She held tightly to me as I rubbed the palm of my hand on her engorged clit while simultaneously fucking her cunt with my finger. I had buried my head in her chest, biting her nipple through her shirt. Teri lifted her shirt and bra with one swift movement and pulled my face to her now bare chest. She arched her back and moaned deeply as I sucked her nipples and fingered her soaking snatch. She came. She came big. Big and loud. Teri yelped and gasped as I continued to fuck her tight hole with my finger and rub her clit with the heel of my hand. She thrashed about so much, my lips lost their hold on her nipple and I gazed in wonder as her tits flopped about under her bunched-up shirt and bra. As I looked down at the point where my hand entered her pants, I could just see the top edge of her pubic hair and I could smell her feminine aroma, pungent and musky, wafting up from her now-satisfied pussy. Her body relaxed and she sighed like a kitten. I pulled my hand from her panties, still wet and glistening with the juice of her orgasm, and caressed her bare tit before pulling her shirt back down to cover them once again.
I glanced at the clock on my radio and noticed we had a few more minutes. After Teri readjusted her bra and had tucked her tits away in their silky abode, she zipped and buttoned her jeans. She looked at me and flung her arms around my neck as she whispered of her eternal love for me. As we gazed into each other's eyes, recognized what could only be described as gratitude in hers. We kissed some more and held each other close. I asked her if it felt good and she assured me it was the single most wonderful feeling her body had ever experienced.
A sudden shadow of concern flashed across her face and she asked, "What about you? Did you come?" I smiled and said, "No, but that's OK. I just wanted to feel you come and make you feel good." She kissed me again and the smiled at me seductively. "I'm afraid that's not good enough, baby…" Her hand was on my crotch, squeezing and rubbing along my erection. "I want to see you come." She purred as she unbuckled my belt and reached for the button on my jeans. It was my turn now to lift my hips and help her undo my pants, and as I settled back to the seat, she wasted no time in freeing my throbbing dick from my underwear. Her hand felt wonderful - a cool touch on the heated shaft of my manhood, but I could sense her uncertainty. She grasped my penis with her hand, almost hesitant, but firm in her attempt to please me. I guided her hand with mine, showing her how to stroke the length of my shaft and adjust her grip as she milked my cock. Mine was the first dick she had ever seen or touched, but Teri soon learned the art of the hand-job like a high dollar whore. She gripped my cock firmly and jacked me off with long strokes and then lightly squeezed the head of my swollen member just hard enough to send me into orbit. In the back of my mind, I was sure she knew what would happen when I came, but I didn't want to ruin the moment with a sticky, sloppy surprise. Teri was kissing my neck and whispering "That's it, baby. I want to feel you come. I want to make you feel like I did." Her strokes came faster as her hand pumped up and down on my cock with a purpose. I wanted to slow down, but I could feel the pressure building in my balls and I knew she was about to get her wish. I yelped her name and arched my back. Sperm boiled through my cock and spewed out as Teri jacked me faster and longer. I felt a gob of hot cum land on my arm and I felt the impact of more drops on my shirt and pants leg. I looked down at her and smiled at the look of wonder on her face as she watched ropes of thick, gooey semen erupt from the head of my dick. I leaned over and kissed Teri firmly, mashing my lips to her as my breaths came ragged through my nostrils. She slowed her strokes, but continued to pump the last few squirts of come from my dick until I laid my hand on hers. Her hand was covered in my slimy spunk, but the rapt smile on her face proved she either loved it or loved me enough not to mind it. I reached up to the dashboard and retrieved the half-empty, faded box of Kleenex lodged in the corner of the windshield. She used some to clean off her hand and I just tucked away my sticky, deflating dick into my pants. Glancing at the clock, she realized she was almost late and kissed me passionately as I zipped and fastened my jeans. I started the car and pulled up a little until we were in front of her house. As I got out to walk her to the door, I could feel the wetness of my underwear and noticed several wet spots on my shirt and jeans. I took a deep breath as I went to open her door, and a feeling of exhilaration and well being coursed through me. Upon opening the door, I was aware of a strong smell of sex inside my car - a combination of my cum and hers - and I loved it. Teri still had the tissue in her hand she had used to clean my semen off of herself. I reached out to take it from her and she snatched her hand back with an impish grin. "I want to keep it." she whispered under her breath. She tucked it into a pocket on her gym bag and stepped out of the car. I walked her to her front porch and kissed her good night. It wasn't a particularly passionate kiss, since we weren't sure if her dad of one of her little sisters might be watching through the curtains. But as we embraced, I whispered a thank you for the hand job and she pulled back to look me in the eyes. "Any time." She replied. "You mean it?" I asked. She just smiled mysteriously and turned to unlock her door. I noticed another wet spot on the seat of her jeans as I watched her go inside. But I just smiled and returned to my car. As I drove home, I reveled in the memories of the evening and wondered what plans she had for that cum soaked tissue in her bag.
Weeks, then months passed and our relationship grew more intimate. We spent every possible moment together and I even got closer to her family and she to my mom. We were definitely an "item" at school, and everybody knew we were going steady. We kissed in public often, but reserved our more passionate affections for times in private. I had vowed not to go any further with Teri until we both felt it was the right time, so our sexual activity was limited to me fingering her and an occasional hand job for me. One late night on my way home from my part-time job, I stopped at her house and crept into the bushes beneath her bedroom window. Her light was on, so I knew she was still up. I rapped gently, and she peeked through the blinds to see who it was. She then lifted the blinds and her window. We whispered I love you's through the screen and giggled nervously at the risk we were taking. Her bed was right next to the window so we were able to converse quietly without any problem. She hopped up and locked her bedroom door to prevent any surprises and bounced back onto her bed. Teri was wearing her striped footie pajama's (the one-piece type with the drop flap in the back), and the way they formed to her body made me hard. I commented on how hot she made me and she squeezed her braless tits for me and teased me by pulling down the flap in the back of her PJ's to show me her flawless ass cheeks. I begged her to show me more, and she unbuttoned the front to reveal her tits to me. She fingered her nipples and squeezed her own breasts teasingly, but I could tell she was as horny as I was. I asked her what kind of panties she had on and she shrugged her arms out of the sleeves of her PJ's and shimmied them off of her long slender legs to reveal a modest pair of cotton pastel bikinis. I wanted so bad to see her cunt, so I asked her to lay back and spread her legs for me. She complied enthusiastically and even continued to play with her tits. I stared at the crotch of her panties and the light brown pubic hairs peeping out around it as I squeezed and kneaded my hard dick through my pants. Teri had confided in me that she had masturbated some in the past, but she was sort of shy about the subject. She had, however, given me a pair of her panties for me to jack off with when we were apart and loved for me to tell her about the times I came in them. I asked her now if she would play with her pussy for me and she giggled shyly. She pulled aside the crotch of her panties to reveal her sweet cunt slit and began to rub her lips and clit with her forefinger. She asked me if I was touching myself and I asked her if she wanted me to. Her enthusiastic "Oh yes!" had my dick out in a flash and I was jacking off as I gazed intently at her dewy cunt. She sat up on her elbows to see what I was doing and asked me to step closer to the light so she could watch me jerk off. We watched each other masturbate as we exchanged dirty encouragements. At my urging, Teri peeled off her panties and slipped her finger into her hungry hole. She began fucking herself, first with one finger, then two. She laid back and closed her eyes as she felt her climax welling in her loins. I maintained my pace, stroking my hard cock as I watched my girlfriend frig herself silly on her bed. In a hoarse whisper, I urged her to put three fingers into her fuck hole and keep thrusting them deeper into herself. As she did so, she clenched her eyes shut and grasped handfuls of sheet with her other hand. Teri stretched her legs open wide and sat up slightly to get her fingers deeper into her womb as her orgasm swept over her like a wave. She gasped and whispered "I love you, Tim. I want you to fuck me so bad! Oooohhh! Baby!" "Oh Teri!" I whispered. "I want you too. I'm gonna cum, baby! I wish I was inside you right now!" With that, her eyes flew open and she leaned forward to get a better view of my cock. I arched my back, thrusting my pelvis forward to let her see my erupting member. My cock spurted streams of white jism onto the brick wall beneath her bedroom window as I moaned with pleasure. I continued to stroke it as more squirts erupted, milking every drop out as she watched intently. Finally, my cock drained, I heaved a contented sigh and leaned forward to look once again into the face of my still virgin girlfriend. We whispered sweet nothings to each other for a little while longer as I tucked away my dick and zipped up my pants. Since it was getting late, I bid her farewell and crept away from her window, leaving her still naked and spread wide next to her open bedroom window.
Every Friday, Teri had a job babysitting a couple of < < CENSORED > > for a lady from her church. She was a single mom and her son and daughter got home from school around 3:30, but she didn't get home until almost 6:30. Her ex husband, however, often picked up the < < CENSORED > > and spent the afternoon with them. Since she had no way of knowing when he would pick them up or bring them back, she paid Teri to stay at the house just in case, even if the < < CENSORED > > weren't there. This gave us several opportunities for privacy and sexual fun. One afternoon late in the school year, Teri and I were alone at her babysitting job, kissing and fondling each other on the living room floor. Her pants were down around her ankles and my hand was inside her panties, trying to make her cum. She had my cock out of my jeans, jacking me off. This had become sort of a routine with us and she was very comfortable making me cum, although we usually didn't do it to each other at the same time. And since we didn't always have a convenient way to clean up the sticky results of my orgasms, we usually limited our sex to me just fingering her and making her cum. She had sucked my dick a few times, but only for a moment. I think I was more hesitant than she was, because I wasn't sure of her reaction to my spunk in her mouth. I wanted her to enjoy sucking me and I figured she would let me know if or when she was ready to swallow my load. This time, however, we were caught up in the moment and it seemed our climaxes would come simultaneously. With wild abandon, I was thrusting my fingers as far as I could reach up into her sloppy cunt as she furiously jacked my cock in unison. Suddenly, she released my dick and lay back on the plush carpet. Arching her back, she lifted her ass off the floor, thrusting her pelvis into the air and spreading her legs. She yelped loudly and humped against my hand, as her climax seemed to surprise her with its intensity. The sudden gush of girl juice from her cunt soaked my hand and left a little dark spot on the carpet under her ass. Her orgasm subsided almost as quickly as it had come and she lay back satisfied and smiling.
We kissed, and her hand wandered once again down to my hardness. She resumed her luxuriously long strokes up and down the full length of my shaft, as I lay back and enjoyed the sensation of her cool hand on me. She leaned over and kissed me, then trailed her kisses down my neck and chest until her head rested on my stomach and her lips brushed the head of my dick. Her tongue darted out, flicking the tip and tickling around the ridge of my cock head. I moaned deeply and relished the feel of her hair cascading across my chest and her mouth on my cock. I ran my fingers through her hair and whispered her name over and over. Her hand was still busy, stroking my shaft and squeezing my cum laden ball sack. I felt her lips envelop the whole head of my dick as she dipped her head lower to swallow my manhood. She propped herself up on one elbow and her head began bobbing up and down as her hand kept rhythm on my dick. She applied a little suction as my cock head slipped in and out of her mouth, rubbing on her tongue with each stroke. I glanced down and smiled at the sight of my sweet virgin going down on me like a slut, with her panties still around her ankles and a barely noticeable grin in the corner of her cock-filled mouth. That, in combination with the wonderful way she was milking my cock, made the sperm boil deep in my loins. "I'm gonna cum, baby! Please don't stop…" I begged. Our eyes met and her grin became more pronounced as she increased the suction and the rate of her strokes. With that I laid back and abandoned myself to the climax building in me. With a low growl, I tensed as I felt the first shot of my semen erupt from my dick into the mouth of my girlfriend. She didn't miss a beat; she just kept sawing up and down on my spewing member as gob after gob of hot cum pulsed down my rod onto her awaiting tongue. I felt her cheeks suck in and her tongue draw up as she swallowed my first load, then her tongue began to swirl around the hypersensitive head of my dick as she continued to jack me with her hand. A few more squirts leapt from my cock as it popped from her lips. She smiled at me and gripped my dick tightly as she milked it with slow deliberate strokes. The last few drops of come dribbled down the purple head of my dick and Teri grinned whorishly as she licked them off and quickly crawled up my body to kiss me. Our lips met and our tongues were intertwined, allowing us to share the musky taste of my sperm still in her mouth. We lay there a while, half-naked and completely satisfied until it was time to get up, get dressed, and clean up the evidence of our pleasure.
The school year marched on, and Teri and I spent more time with our hands in each other’s pants then anywhere else. She continued to give me the best blowjobs a guy could want and I fingered her hot snatch every chance I got. She was still technically a virgin, since I had yet to slide my cock up into her pussy. We had come fairly close a couple of times, but most of our opportunities to be alone were so short-lived, we rarely had the chance to get our clothes off at the same time. Whenever I exposed my dick, she was so hot to stick it into her mouth and make me shoot my wad. She seemed to crave the taste of my sperm and loved to watch it spurt from the head of my throbbing member almost as much as she enjoyed feeling it slide down her throat. And whenever I was able to get her out of her panties, I wanted to stick as many fingers as I could into her hole in order to bring her to the biggest climax possible. I loved to hear her whimper and beg me to keep going. I almost came in my pants listening to her cry out my name as she bucked her hips in the throes or her orgasm. I loved the taste and the feel of her fresh wetness on my fingers. So we hardly ever got naked together except for a couple of times after we had already made each other come and just laid there enjoying the afterglow. I had rubbed my cock on her bare pussy once to try to get me hard after she jacked me off, and she straddled me once when we both had our pants off, but I think we both wanted our first fuck to be special. We wanted that time to be slow and leisurely, with out any distractions or interruptions.
Summer rolled around again, and Teri and I made the most of our extra time together. I had resumed working at a movie theater, so my nights were pretty well booked, but during the day, we enjoyed going to the local public pool to cool off and catch some rays. She had two swimsuits and would alternate wearing them on different days. Her red and white bikini still got me hard whenever I saw her in it. But her other suit was a dark blue one-piece that displayed her perfect body to the fullest. It wasn’t low-cut, but it molded to her tits in such a way that you could just about picture them bare. The legs were high cut, and her pussy was framed beautifully by the stretchy fabric. She had to shave her pubic hair a little extra close when she wore that suit, since it was tight and exposed more flesh at the edge of her mound. I loved to stare at the little “pooch” between her legs as she lay in the sun. Needless to say, seeing her in those swimsuits and being close to her in the water made me extra horny and it obviously affected her as well. We got reprimanded by the lifeguard several times for kissing in the pool - it was a good thing they didn’t see what we were doing to each other under the water (or did they?). Anyway, by the time we got out of the pool each day, we were both so hot we often played with each other on the way home. Sometimes she would pull my dick out of my suit and jack me off or even suck me a little on the drive home. Other times I would slip a finger or two into her pussy, trying hard to keep my eyes on the road. A few times she came before we got to her house, but we usually had to slip into her bedroom to finish her off before I left. We would close the door and she would stand next to her dresser as I finger-fucked her dewy wet cunt. We couldn’t take the chance on getting caught on her bed together and as long as she had her swimsuit on, I could have easy access to her pussy. She would bite my shoulder to keep from making any noise and I would have to hold her up as she climaxed. Once or twice, she peeled the top of her one-piece down to let me suck her tits as I frigged her. And she even got on her knees in her garage once to suck me off to a great orgasm as I sat on the hood of her family’s station wagon. Those afternoon sessions brought us closer together and brought me closer to the day that I was waiting for: Teri’s “deflowering”.
One sunny day, Teri called me with exciting news. Her parents were taking her < < CENSORED > > sisters to see some relatives outside of town for the day and they said she could stay home. They weren’t leaving until later in the afternoon, so Teri and I departed for our usual afternoon of swimming. All day, as we swam and played in the water, there was even more sexual energy between us and I got very bold in my fondling of her in public. I’m not sure if anybody noticed anything, but I slipped my finger in the legband of her bikini bottoms several times to feel her soft pubic silk and even once or twice all the way into her molten hot cunt. I stood next to the pool wall as she leaned up against me, grinding her ass crack into my obvious erection. After an hour of nonchalant tit squeezing, secretive cock teasing, and endless kissing, we decided it was time to go home.
Upon arriving at her house, Teri and I carefully walked around to make sure nobody was at home. We ended up back in the living room, where Teri seductively peeled her oversized T-shirt over her head and melted into my arms. We kissed passionately, pressing our aroused bodies together as my hands roamed over her back and ass. She ground her hips against mine and sucked hard on my neck as I pressed my hand up between the cleft of her ass to feel her heated pussy from behind. She arched her back and groaned, pushing her ass and cunt firmly into my hand, while my other hand founds its way to her breasts. We stood there in the middle of her living room, devouring each other wantonly like empassioned lovers without regard for any chance of interruption. I leaned back and admired her body with powerful lust in my eyes, and she reveled in my gaze. Smiling, she breathlessly whispered, “I want you to make love to me, Tim. Let’s go to my bed so you can fuck me right now!” Although I was expecting this day to turn out this way, I must have had a look of surprise on my face, because Teri broke out laughing. Her girlish giggle only fueled the lust in me as she grabbed my hand and scurried down the hall, leading me into her bedroom. Once there, she sat me on her bed and stood in front of me as she reached behind her back to untie the strings on her bikini top. Then she untied the ones at her neck and let the flimsy garment fall to the floor. As many times as I had seen her breasts in the previous few months, they never looked more beautiful than at that moment. I stared at them for a moment, then she stepped forward and I took her in my arms. I buried my face in her tits, kissing and licking them as she enveloped my head in her soft flesh. I trailed kissed down her firm smooth belly, pausing a moment to tongue her perfect navel before brushing my lips on her soft mound, still covered in the damp fabric of her suit. I slid off the bed onto my knees before my virgin goddess. Without looking up, I firmly planted my lips on her pussy mound, burrowing my face into her crotch. She humped her crotch at my face and I inhaled the aroma of her body, still tainted a bit by the chlorine scent from the pool. My hands were behind her, feeling the coolness of her suit bottom, still stretched over her ass cheeks. I sat back and grasped the sides of her suit and almost reverently lowered it toward the floor. I watched intently as Teri parted her knees slightly to allow it to slip out of her ass crack as I pulled it down slowly. I could see the fabric of the crotch cling to her moist cunt lips, then release its hold to reveal her downy patch of pubic hair. Once free of her pussy, I quickly slid her wet suit all the way down. She daintily stepped out of the leg holes and I tossed the now forgotten garment aside. Reaching around to once again caress her velvety soft ass cheeks, I pulled my face back toward her cunt and inhaled the musky aroma of her arousal. My tongue snaked in between her outer labia and I tasted her sweetness as she groaned and pressed my face to her pussy. I teased the nubbin of her clit with the tip of my tongue as my fingers explored the crack of her ass, while kneading and spreading her cheeks. With my nose pressed to her furry mound, I licked her cunt until I felt her knees weaken in impending climax. She squatted slightly, opening her legs to allow my mouth better contact with her orgasming cunt, and held on desperately to the back of my head. My hands moved upwards and around to her tits, squeezing them firmly as I brought her to her climax with my tongue.
Teri heaved a contented sigh and grasped my shoulders to bring me to my feet. As I stood, she dropped to her knees and began untying my swim trunks. She hungrily eyed the huge bulge in front of her face as she loosened the waistband of my suit and then quickly lowered it to the floor. In a flash her hands were on my cock, stroking it and my balls with a familiarity borne of many hours or sexual pleasuring. Without blinking, she swallowed the head of my dick and began sucking me for all she was worth. Her fingers continued to slide up and down the length of my shaft as her head bobbed back and forth, giving head like the whore she had become for me. I ran my fingers through her still damp hair as she looked up at me with loving eyes. I gazed down at her with a mouth full of dick and eyes full of adoration and told her I loved her. She smiled as my prick popped from her lips and began licking it like a lollipop. Up and down she licked, slobbering all over my hardness and leaving her saliva dripping off the head. Teri sucked my dick lovingly, as if she craved the sticky spunk she knew would soon erupt as a result of her skillful activities.
As bad as my body wanted release, I wanted to feel my cock slide up into her velvety sheath and to know I had finally popped her cherry. I cupped her face with my hands, urging her gently to stand. We kissed firmly, and I felt my erection poking her in the groin and tasted my pre-cum on her tongue. I asked if she was ready, and she grinned sheepishly, turning toward her dresser. Crossing the room, she opened her top drawer and reached under several pairs of panties and bras, producing a box of condoms we had purchased together a couple of weeks earlier. We had been in a drugstore to buy tampons so she could continue to swim during her impending period and we noticed the condoms on the adjoining shelf. We grinned knowingly at each other and selected a box, which we took to the checkout without a word. Both of us knew the day was drawing near when she would give me her virginity and we wanted to be prepared. So on this day, we opened the box, took out the first foil wrapped rubber, and ripped into the package eagerly. I placed it on the head of my throbbing penis and Teri’s hand guided mine as I unrolled the condom down the length of my shaft. I jacked my cock a few times to smooth the rubber as Teri returned to the bed and lay down.
As I approached the bed with my cock in my hand, I notice the light from the window as it caught Teri’s hair, giving her an angelic appearance. My angel was leaning back against her pillows, against a backdrop of ruffled teddy bears and stuffed animals, with one hand behind her head, and her legs open wide, inviting me into her forbidden garden. Her smooth tanned thighs framed the golden silky curls of her pubic patch surrounding the wide open gash of her cunt. My eyes followed her firm belly up past her twin globes to her face, which reflected both utter trust and sheer lust in her eyes. As I knelt on the bed between her open thighs, she placed her arms around my neck and snuggled down beneath me. I supported my weight with one arm as I guided the head of my dick in between the petals of her virgin flower with the other hand. I looked down between our bodies, and she spread her legs open even wider as my penis finally entered her vulva for the first time. I gazed once again into her eyes and slowly thrust myself into her body until I felt our groins touch, sealing our union. There was no resistance or pain, since our sexual games had long since torn away all remnants of her maidenhead. I had many times before seen her hymen as I fingered her pussy and given her orgasm after orgasm, but now was the moment of true coupling and our bodies were one at last. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity as Teri ran her hands up and down my back and ass. Finally, I lifted up a bit and began to slowly fuck her with long, firm strokes. Teri placed her hands on my hips and closed her eyes, abandoning herself to the sensation of fullness in her loins. With each stroke, she would gasp slightly as the tip of my dick bumped her cervix, sending jolts of pleasure throughout her teenage body. Her cunt was so tight, even more than I had expected from this sweet virgin, and I could feel her vaginal muscles grip my shaft firmer as I continued to slide in and out of her sweet hole. She drew her legs up higher and angled her pussy so I could thrust even deeper into her and I responded by increasing the tempo and force of my fucking. As my body met hers, my balls slapped up against her ass crack and her tits danced, fueling the boiling pressure in my balls. Her gasps became grunts, in unison with each jab into her womb, escalating to shouts of sheer exhilaration punctuated with urgent pleas of lust. “Oh baby! Yes! Oh! Fuck… me… yessss… Oh… Tim! Please - don’t - stop - I - need - your - dick! FUCK MY PUSSEEE! YES!!” Her vocal responses brought out the animal in me and I returned with my own urgency. “Oh baby, yes! Spread your legs for me. Let me fuck your sweet virgin cunt! Oh shit, yes! Fuck me, honey! Fuck me with your hot hole! Unnhh! Uhh! Ooooohh, Teri! I love you!” My thrusts became harder and deeper and Teri dug her nails into my back as she pulled my pelvis to hers. She gripped me tighter as her climax gripped her and she lifted her head off the pillow, bearing down as if in childbirth. I felt her young pussy muscles grip even tighter on my invading member as her grunts and urgings became screams of utter abandon. She yelled out my name over and over as she came, sending me over the edge as well. I slammed my cock into her tender pussy as sperm pulsed down my shaft and out of my cock. “Take it!” I yelled as the first squirt erupted and I smacked my pelvis to hers. “Take my cum, baby! Take it all!” What seemed like gallons of semen coursed through my dick and filled the condom inside her soaking wet pussy. A few more short thrusts and then I ground my hips against hers, emptying my balls in the last stoke. I collapsed exhausted on top of Teri and we kissed once again, huffing hard through our noses to catch our breath. I propped myself up again, noticing that both of us were glowing with the sweat of fresh sex. I reached down and grasped the base of the condom as I withdrew my deflating dick from her satisfied pussy. The rubber sagged with the weight of the liquid load it carried and glistened with Teri’s passion juices. Teri reached down for my groin, so I moved up toward the head of her bed. Without hesitation, she slipped the cum laden condom from my dick, allowing it’s contents to splash onto her tummy and chest. Tossing the empty vessel to the floor with a plop, she licked her fingers and whorishly smeared my sperm into her satiny belly and tits. She offered her fingers to me for a taste and I smiled as I licked the fruits of our first fuck from her hands. I lay back down beside her and we embraced, sharing the stickiness and feeling our bodies slide across one another, lubricated by our juices and our love for one another, expressed in the act of giving the precious flower of her virginity.

Talia
10-18-2006, 08:05 AM
IRON...I moved your story because where you had it was a discussion forum. Since you submitted it, I figured you wanted to enter the contest....if I am wrong please let me know...

Oh very nicely done too.....

Thank you for making the age right for posting too...Had to look up that one to make sure this could be kept. Good Luck!

Talia

Widget
10-20-2006, 08:19 PM
Wow nice story Iron.

As I explained in a pm to you I am putting your submission here as it seemed to fit better. If you want to enter the story contest please let me know and i will take care of it for you.

:)