PDA

View Full Version : my out the window fantasy

Curiousgrl_502
10-18-2006, 07:51 AM
I know the title sounds weird but i had a dream one night that i fell asleep by my computer while on here masturbating and fell asleep i'm on the first floor and my comp is by a window. Well in the dream the curtains were drawn together but i stupidly left the window open and put my legs up against the buttom where it opened and the chair having wheels i guess somewhat through the night moved forward and my feet slowly moved forward through the curtains and started going outside. gravity taking course and the chair moving forward eventually half my body was outside and half my body inside being covered by the curtains. I guess it being halloween people thought it was fake some gag from spencers so people would come up to me and touch my pussy, finger it, pinch it, poke it, one fucked me and a dog who was being walked by his owner sniffed and licked my pussy a little. people drove by and honked the dream was so intense i woke up so wet that morning and it's been a fantasy of mine ever since

MsUther
10-18-2006, 09:31 AM
Both funny and hot this fantasy :) Thanks for sharing.

jillthomas02
11-10-2006, 07:22 PM
Wild story, thanks for sharing.

Jill

sluttyexhibitionist
12-03-2006, 01:39 PM
i want to give that a try

caroline
12-07-2006, 11:29 AM
WOW that is so hot and different. I love it.

power
03-20-2007, 06:29 AM
its a hot experience