PDA

View Full Version : help

hurt me
10-25-2003, 12:58 PM
I am trying to get a friend to torture my cock and balls without letting on to him that i am in to bdsm. I woul like to make it a bet or something and the looser gets tortured. He talks about torture in medeavel terms and that sort of thing a lot. Can you give me ideas on how to get him to torture me and mildish methods of torture.

burger_01
10-25-2003, 10:27 PM
if you're into it, why are you hiding it from them?
Sorry, but i can't see how your going to get this from someone, without admitting you like it...

Jones, Nikka
10-25-2003, 10:51 PM
It sounds to me like he is already into it. Unless he is a professional historian specializing in the medieval judicial system, there is no reason for him to talk about it a lot
Maybe it is worth it to take the risk of opening your mind to him. After all if he really is your friend he will tell you that you are very sick puppy but will still be your friend.
Remember that it is OK to be a pervert if you are a happy pervert.

Mobius
10-26-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by hurt me
I am trying to get a friend to torture my cock and balls without letting on to him that i am in to bdsm. I woul like to make it a bet or something and the looser gets tortured. He talks about torture in medeavel terms and that sort of thing a lot. Can you give me ideas on how to get him to torture me and mildish methods of torture.

Well if you want to get your cock and balls tortured you could always volenteer at the Y for the womans self defence class. You could be the guy that gets kicked in the nads. That will be a feather in your cap.

hurt me
10-26-2003, 12:58 PM
Ok if i tell my friend im into it. What methods of torture can i use it will be done in the woods near my house and i wont be buying anything at first so it has to be stuff from around the home and things from the woods. I also dont want any marks left on me.