PDA

View Full Version : kiss

Echoes
10-18-2006, 11:50 AM
it's not about BDSM, I am having trouble getting my thoughts into conjuring up images of this for now. I know it will come to me, but it is a little erotic...

kiss

her voice
burnt umber,
tinted rose,
tears trembled,
cast aside,
echoed,
froze.

melting microphone
with wetted sigh,
silk whispered
thigh high,
blazing
sunset glow.

She tendered notes,
rhapsody,
free-flow,
contracting,
then breathe
slow.

Heart-beat hushed,
hazy blow,
kisses
tinged
scarlet red,
seductive,
slow.

elyse
10-18-2006, 03:30 PM
absolutely gorgeous..... *sigh*
-elyse

pinkme
10-18-2006, 04:02 PM
That was great

frankee
10-18-2006, 08:49 PM
Incredible poen Echoes.

moptop
10-21-2006, 04:10 PM
Oh, Echoes. You are a beautiful writer! I just love the way you mix the imagery for the visual/audible (a burnt umber voice. Yum). And the whole poem has a lovely slow rhythm to it, I can just hear the slow, seductive song. Thank you.

ElectricBadger
10-21-2006, 04:27 PM
Yeah, the mix of impressions is really great stuff, nice poem!

Echoes
10-23-2006, 06:46 AM
:o Thank you everyone for your kind words.

Talia
10-23-2006, 12:13 PM
Echoes, you are so very talented...as the others stated, your words do give vivid imagry and sound.

TheDeSade
10-23-2006, 12:58 PM
Marvelous. I find it demands that I read it very very slowly to really understand the impressions that lie behind just the words. I often think that what is on the page is just a vehicle and what really counts is the cargo that the words are carrying with them. Sometimes it is necessary to really listen, not just read, to find the cargo that the page is carrying.

Echoes
10-23-2006, 03:37 PM
thank you Talia, I used to paint many years ago but have stopped this due to life's demands. Writing has always stayed with me except for the last 2 years. I am just now touching base with my thoughts again.

Echoes
10-23-2006, 03:40 PM
Marvelous. I find it demands that I read it very very slowly to really understand the impressions that lie behind just the words. I often think that what is on the page is just a vehicle and what really counts is the cargo that the words are carrying with them. Sometimes it is necessary to really listen, not just read, to find the cargo that the page is carrying.

TheDeSade, my breath caught by your words that anyone would search more indepth than the primary message. As you I find there are many layers and depths to poetry. Each a wonderful voyage of discovery.