PDA

View Full Version : The Jade Pavilion

boccaccio2000g
10-25-2003, 01:00 PM
A number of people have asked me in recent weeks if I had abandoned my saga of lust, treachery, and cruelty in old Shanghai.

It is true that I have only posted one short installment to the Jade Pavilion, Book II in the last 80 days (Phileas Fogg would certainly call me a slacker), but I have been occupied with other matters lately.

Not the least of which is some editorial work on an exciting new story, "Morituri", whose first chapters debuted here recently. Give it a try, if you haven't already. I fell in love with Taleena, its brave and beautiful heroine, on first sight. The author, Polybios, has taken more trouble than most to set his historical stage properly, but those of you who know my tastes can rest assured that there is action and excitement aplenty in the chapters ahead.

But for all of you who have been waiting for the next lash to fall in the Black Pagoda, I have been working on the next installment of the Jade Pavilion as well, and hope to have it ready within the next week or two.

Thanks for reading,

Boccaccio