PDA

View Full Version : My tied up fantasy trust me you may like it

Curiousgrl_502
10-20-2006, 01:39 PM
please comment

well i had this fantasy that when i was in high school i went out to under the bleachers at the football field early around 3am before school and stripped naked and had these time release handcuffs and cuffed myself to the bleachers with a vibrator inside me on high and nasty words written all over me and a blindfold on and since these were the first time release handcuffs and made with ice and it was a cold morning it took longer then expected for the cuffs to go and they went when everyone started arriving at school so it didn't give me enough time to go to the shower in the gym as i planned and i had to get dressed and use my spit to wipe off some of the dirty words that could be seen outside my clothes and my underwear had fallen into the mud so i couldn't wear my panties

ElectricBadger
10-20-2006, 01:57 PM
Really nice idea...time release handcuffs could be wicked good fun....

Ozme52
10-20-2006, 02:49 PM
I think you'd look good in rope.

gagged_Louise
10-20-2006, 06:17 PM
Sounds like an essential sub idea, really good.

I remember reading in another thread ("First submissive thing you did?") this girl told us how one day at school, she'd gone into the boys' change-of-clothes room (sports class) in a deep and revealing tee, after she'd locked her hands behind with toy police handcuffs and fixing a piece of paper at her chest "Do anything you want to me, I cannot protest". That one sounds a bit better than the real thing, but a sizzling fantasy.

Sir Phallus
10-30-2006, 10:55 AM
Oh what a pity the handcuffs seem to not be releasing, and there you are trapped and helpless, on offer to any man (or woman) who takes a fancy to you. The dirty words make you a "free lunch" and the vibrator is soaking your crotch ready for any would be Master or Mistress.

Why, a predator could approach you, fit you with some permanent handcuffs, then attach a dog collar and leash to your neck, sling you over his shoulder, load you into the back of his car, and take you home where you will amuse him greatly as his new fuck pet.