PDA

View Full Version : After Another Night-------

Lee Boudine
10-21-2006, 02:49 AM
THE DAWNING. Hanah sat in the blinding glare of the lights. Though she could not see me watching; she knew I was there. She could sense my eyes penetrating her nakedness: penetrating the very depths of her soul. Hanah knew what I wanted and she was ready to give it to me.

The first time I took her it was by force. She was not strong enough to resist me taking my satisfaction from her femaleness. Her struggles added to the frenzy of the pleasure I took from her soft body. I recalled it as I watched her now after another night in the cell. Yes I though, be patient, she is ready .........................:cool:

ElectricBadger
10-21-2006, 03:44 AM
Very nice!

Lee Boudine
10-21-2006, 01:34 PM
OF WAITING. Hanah sat motionless on the heavy wooden chair; her knees together and her hands together in her lap. When she had sat in this chair before her wrists had been strapped to the arms, her ankles to the front legs, and awide belt under her breasts held her back straight against the back of the chair. She was clothed in the designer outfit she had been wearing when she and her husband had been arrested. Her hair was still arranged high on her head and her makeup was only slightly smeared. Sh was a very attractive woman.

She had lost all her makeup, the last having been washed off in the shower before being brought here. Her hair hung down around her face and was still damp from her shower. But the most significant change from five days of interrogation was her demeanor. Before she was aggitated moving constantkly: testing the straps constantly and squirming as much as the bindings allowed. She was afraid. Now she sat as in a stupor. Not moving. Not afraid, but resigned to further abuse. Silent. Eyes closed against the glare.

Her clothing was gone too. She sat demurely, but not desperate to hide her nakedness. She knew I sat behind the ring of light watching. Hanah knew she was helpless to stop any obscenity that I would inflict upon her. I had waited before and it was part of the game. Soon Hanah would offer herself in total obedience to my will. It was just a matter of time: a very short time now.

Lee Boudine
10-22-2006, 03:05 PM
FOR REAPING SATISFACTION. Hanah was ready: traunatized by hours of pain and degrdation that destroyed her ego leaving her defenseless. Now after four days of being ignored as a non-person and her senses worn down by the psychological assault and lonliness of the special cell Hanah had only one defense left: the brief exhilerating pleasure of orgasm she had experienced when I had raped her the first day. It was the only pleasurable experience left in her destroyed psyche. To survive, the memory of that pleasure had grown and she had come to identify with the man who brought her that pleasure and who controlled her very being.

It is called transference: a defence mechanism of the traumatized human mind in which that person most threatning becomes that person most desired. It is a simple mental quirk that in order to survive the person adopts he who threatens to destroy. You are confused, dear reader ? Well, let me turn off the blinding light so you can see how this "transferrence" effects Hanah.

I turn off the lights and Hanah blinks. She rubs her eyes and blinks repeatedly until her eyes adjust to the dim light. She sees me , but cannot yet see clear enough to recognize me. But, she suspects, " Is that you ? Is this my examiner, my interrogator ? Tell me it is............"

She is anxious for the human contact; for the reassurance to trhe most powerful person in her life now. The one person who can save her. "Yes my precious lady of the night, it is I."

Hanah recognizes the voice that has been in the background that has brought her so much pain and degradation and the most exquisit womanly fullfilment she can recall. She fought being raped, taken by force as long as she could and exhausted, abandoned herself to the sheer animal excitement of the act which left her satiated and more vulnerable than before.

Now she recognized the source of that pleasure again and looked to me in complete subjugation for security and fulfillment of her desire that had been stoked by the torture of herbody and mind.

" IT IS YOU ! How afraid I've been that it was only a dream; an illusion that raised a yearning that would never be fulfilled. Take me, use me, hurt me or pleasure me as you will. I am yours."

"STAND UP HANAH: come to me. Come give me your body, your will, give me all of you Hanah. Turn around: and around." Hanah turned; virtually spun around and spread her legs at the same time leaning back and thrusting her pelvis toward me. " TAKE ME; OHHHhhhhh pleeessee take me. I want you to love me, rape me but I want it. I want what you can give me......"

She was deleriously waiting for fulfillment as an expectant girl surrendering herself to her lover the first time. It was something she had never before experienced as a convent educated girl who had given sex to her husband as a wifely duty for thirty years. Now she came to her inquisitor with passion that I would gladly receive and in turn reward Hanah with the ecstasy she had never known.

Lee Boudine
10-23-2006, 03:22 AM
TO THE DAWNING...............

I almost whispered one word, "COME......", and Hanah literally lept from her chair and danced the several steps to my chair. She moved like a mature nymph, a mature nymph with broad hips and pendulous breasts; a thickened waist and rounded belly; a heavy bush of black curly pubic hair coverining the little mound between her heavy thighs. The sight made my blood rush and my organ throb in anticipation.

A grown experienced body ruled by the aroused mind of a young virgin seeking her fufillment with passion.

I reached out to welcome Hanah and she litterally leaped into my outstretched arm and, grasping me in her embracing arms, sank into my lap as our lips met. Immediately parted; our mouths opened wide and our tongues met. We clung closer and our tounges played; exploring, parted, then met again.

Gradually, Hanah sank to her knees between my knees as I bent forward. I moved one hand to the zipper of my trousers.........lowered I loosed my erection from my shorts to sping loose and seek warmth between her welcoming breasts. A slight start showed she knew, and she sucked harder at my mouth and my tongue extended further.

Our mouths relaxed and seperated. My tongue sought Hanah's cheeks; her eyelids; and slightly turnig her head, one ear and then the other. She quivered and clung yo me even more tightly: panting and planting little kissises whereever she could.

The loosing our embrace, Hanah slid down between my thighs until her lips found the tip of my penis.

Lee Boudine
10-24-2006, 08:47 AM
WALK IN THE SUNLIGHT. The touch of Hanah's soft lips on my glans sent shivers through my loins and up my back. Holding it steady with her lips she was kissing: kissing and probing at the opening in the tip with her tougue: teasing and exciting me.

My hips raised from the chair to meet Hanah's open mouth. She pulled back slightly until I gently placed my hands on her head, twining my fingers in her soft hair, slightly pushing so one, two, three inchs of my penis entered the warm wetness of Hanah's mouth. Hanah choked once, then she started to suck. She ran her tongue around the rigid phalus of manhood that filled her mouth.

"AHHHHHH", Hanah was sucking harder. I released the pressure on her head and started a slight up and down and movement off the chair. She understood and, running her tongue over me, moved her head up and down; running my foreskin across my glans in a delightful pumping motion. I moved my hands so I could feel Hanah's ears: traced patterns in the folds and played in the openings with my fingers. Hanah shivered and sucked harder. Her movements quickened: then became frantic as my back arched toward her.

My hands went to her sides and I hugged her close. Hanah pushed close as she anticipated my orgasim. I gasped for breath and then my whole being became rigid: paralyzed: not breathing until I ejaculated with a guttoral exclamation of satisfaction. I relaxed as semen shot into Hanah's mouth. I grabbed her head again and pumped her head wildly as I shot spurt after surt into her. The thick whiteish fluid seeped from corners of Hanah's mouth and ran down my rigid erection into my pubic hair.

Hanah now was frantic to breath, choking on semen, drooling as I clenched her face to my groin in one final lurch before I collapsed, satiated, back on the chair. She let me loose, swallowed several times; then returned to lick my penis first, them the semen that had run into my pubic hair and onto my scrotum. I sat motionless panting for breath, momentarilly spent.

I felt warm all through and all over as if I were walking liesurely in the warm sun. I stood and pulled Hanah to her feet............... :cool:

Lee Boudine
10-25-2006, 06:00 AM
of pain, degradation, rape is ended with the dawn and flowing pink silk negligee trimmed with lace.

Lee Boudine
10-27-2006, 06:13 PM
" That wasn't your first time sucking cock was it Hanah ?" I stood and gently grasped Hanah's breasts and lifted her slowly to her feet; the circled my arms around her to pull her body close to me.

" Do you suck your husbands cock often Hanah ?" She quivered and started to speak, but all she mumbled was, "y, ye, Yes....." And she leaned against me sobbing.

I slid my hands down her back until I could grasp her buttocks. At the same time I sat again on the chair, pushing my knees between hers. I took a nipple into my mouth; sucking on the aeorta and teasing the little bud with my tongue. Hanah leaned against me. Her body shook. I grasped her buttacks and seperated them as I ran my fingers into the cleft between them. I touched her annus: she jumped and pulled away momentarily before leaning her stomach back against my chest.

Suddenly she spoke angrilly, "YES I SUCKED HIS COCK ! For forty years I sucked his cock and swallowed his cum ! He liked to be sucked better than fucking. He didn't give a damn about pleasuring me. The only times he fucked me was to get me pregneant. He didn't love me he just needed a pretty face for his business and a fat belly for a son ! Damn Him ! I'll tel you every thing about him and his pevernment dealings. I'll tell you of the nights he got me drunk and let his business partners use me like his whore. In the whole marriage I've been nothing but his whore..........". Hanah burst into tears and clung to me passionately.

My fingers remained active between her buttocks and down between her thighs.

Lee Boudine
10-30-2006, 06:06 PM
was dawning as she leaned against me sobbing. Grasping her mature ass was like feeling the girl in the tortured mature body. The cheeks were soft, excpt holding there was the youthful firmness of taught young globes inside. Holding her just above the creases over her thighs I immagined her as a girl entering marriage expecting excitement, fullfillment, love from the man chosen for her. And then impersonal impregnation, children, and life passing.

Now this youthful mounds quivered, even as Hanah sobbed out her misery.

I spread her legs outside my knees and puled Hanah closer leaning back on the chair. My hands roamed across her rump and my fingers again explored the deep crevice between her thighs: the outlet of her pelvis. My fingers gently stimulated Hanah's perineum; from the base of her spine: her annal orfice: to her vulva and between her lower lips to the nubbin of her clitoris.

As I played, her sobs slowly ceased to be replaced my soft measured breathing. As I continued Hanah relaxed and sunk into my lap. I could feel the moistness seeping from her vagina. I wet my fingers and tracing a path back to her annus, I wet the clenched orfice. Back to moisten my fingers again. Hanah squirmed and on the return to slide my wetted finger into her sphincter she started a rythmic undulation agaist my groin. I moved the tip of my finger working the first joint into her. ""OHHH OOOOWWWW Ahhhh" she pressed against my finger and wiggled until it went through into her up tomthe third joint. I teased her bowels by moving my finger and she pressed closer. She was uttering cooing sounds of pleasure as I slowly removed my finger to move it back down the path of her perineum into her vulva where my whole finger slid into her vagina. I crooked my finger until Hanaah started, shuddered and moved her lips to mine in a passionate kiss, As our tongues spared in the game of pleasure my thumb and forefinger found her erection: her clitoris stod out of it's tiny sheath. I fondled it. Hanah gasped for breath, Our tongues fought in our joined mouths.

"EEEEEEEYYYYAUUUUUUGHHHHHGHHHHHHH". Nanah gave a cry of abandoned pleasure and grasping me. she climaxed. Once, twice, three times she surged at me then relaxed, exhausted.

We lay on the chair, breathing in unison enjoying the feeling of oneness. Her naked boy was soked with perspiration.

Ten ; maybe fifteen; minutes and I rose lifting Hanah to her feet I led her to a corner of the room in the shadows. I opened a cabinet and brought out my gift to my new sex slave: a filmy, flowing neglige', pink trimmed with lace.

"Put this on my dear. Your penance is over. Put it on and then you must rest and we shall love again and again. You are free of the bastard and need never cry in lonliness again. There is a new life before you Hanah..........."

Lee Boudine
11-02-2006, 08:26 AM
"OH, THANK YOU, Thank you my masterful inquisitor! Can I really put it on ? Oh, is is so lovely." Hanah was overcome at the prospect of covering her nudity. And to be given this beautiful, sexy negligee was beyond her imagination. Hanah jumped at me like a child and with her arms around my neck, planted her mouth on mine and kissed me.

My hands kneaded her buttocks .

She dropped from me. "OHH, OH, you are soooo good to me." She was excited as he found the bottom and slipped the clinging garment on and twirled for me to see her. There was no shame: after the interrogation session she had showed everything.

"Come with me". I led her to the bedroom off my office. It was spartan with an iron military cot, dresser, a desk,and a chair. "Lay down so you can rest dear girl, I have things I must attend to. " I went to the dresser and got four silk scarves.

Hanah lay on her back and I gentley tied her wrists and ankles to the corner posts of the cot with the four scarves. I pulled the hem of her negligee up to her waist, bent down and kissed Hanah's vulva and tickled her with mu tongue. She was moist and smelled good. She shivered with pleasure and crooned, "Come back soon...."