PDA

View Full Version : Non Erotic Writing

SheepishJaina
10-07-2006, 03:23 AM
Since we don't have a forum specifically *coughs* for nonerotic stories, I'll be posting a few of mine to this thread and I encourage others to do the same!

SheepishJaina
10-07-2006, 03:24 AM
I wrote this for the Writer's block and wanted to share it with all

Meeting Rocky

I've always loved puzzles and brain teasers. If I don't feel challenged in my activities it doesn't feel like it is worth doing. I know that's why I never did well in school. It never felt like a challenge, but that is another story.

I had been playing games on Popcap and Yahoo and other sites for a while when I first saw the ad on the Penny-Arcade site. Players wanted for Beta testing of a new online game. The ad proclaimed, "Puzzle based play set in a pirate setting!" fittingly called Puzzle Pirates. My interest was peaked, but I knew that my older computer already struggled to even play games like the SIMs. My dialup connection took forever to even load websites, let alone be able to download a large client and then run the game online. I muttered under my breath and navigated away from the site, quickly forgetting about the ad.

Several months passed. The winter holidays had come and gone and Valentine's Day had just passed. I made plans to spend the weekend up with my boyfriend, Scott, at his college apartment in York. I had made a number of trips over to his college since we'd started dating, but very few of which I can remember most of the details of. Life is strange in that sense. The drive over was uneventful. We spent Friday evening and Saturday morning laying around watching movies and playing video games.

I was laying on his bed playing my favorite Zelda game while he talked with a few friends online. I had just beaten the Fire Temple in the game for perhaps the billionth time when I glanced over at his screen. "What's that you're playing?" He glanced over at me and said, "Its called carpentry. It's part of some puzzle game I found this week." I sprung out of the bed and leaned over his shoulder watching. For some reason it looked familiar. The game he was playing looked like a cross between Tetris and a traditional jigsaw puzzle. I watched as he moved the pieces around, "Oh that looks like fun, let me play?"

He kept playing, "No. You'd get too addicted to it." I stood with my hands on my hips, breathing down his neck. "Please? You know how quickly I get bored with a game once I figure it out." He ignored me. While he was playing a screen popped up over his game. I glanced over it, "Which one are you? What does Booched mean?" "Jaggedfel and I don't know," He replied as the screen went away and the puzzle was visible again.

Obviously he didn't want me to play the game. What about it did he know that I didn't know? I lay down again and tried to focus on my Zelda game. Honest I did, but when He got up to use the bathroom I rocketed off of the bed and quickly sat down at the desk. I started moving the pieces around, trying to figure out how to rotate them. "Use the mouse wheel." I glanced over at Scott standing in the door way grinning at me. "Sorry hon! I couldn't help it!"

He plopped down on the bed and started playing my Zelda game while I stared intently at the computer screen, when suddenly a different puzzle popped up. "Hey! What's this? I didn't press anything." Scott chuckled and said, "That's called swordfighting. See those little sword pieces that match the colored blocks? Use that to remove the blocks from your screen. Use the space bar and arrow keys to move and rotate pieces. The reason that puzzle has popped up is cause You're doing something called Pillaging. It's how you make money in the game."

I spoke more to the screen than to Scott, "Cool. So wait, the other people on my side are other humans? What is this game called anyway?" He sighed loudly, "Yohoho Puzzle Pirates." No wonder it was familiar! Suddenly I couldn't wait to get home and install the game onto my own computer.

I confess that I stayed up that night playing. I know I shouldn't have driven home Sunday afternoon, but I did. As soon as I got home I turned on my computer and started downloading the game. While I waited I started to read documents on the game's website about how to play. Six very long and annoying hours later I held my breath as my computer finished installing the game client.

"Welcome aboard! Yer pirate needs a user account." I clicked on the button to create an account. Once I had filled out the standard form of account name, email, password, I clicked the button marked "Set Sail!" A screen popped up, "Create your pirate!" I started by changing her hair and skin around till she resembled myself as closely as possible. I needed a name. I sat there thinking for a while before it came to me. If Scott was playing as Jaggedfel, I could play as Jainasolo. I held my breath as it checked for the availability of the name. Suddenly the screen changed and the character I had created was standing on an island.

The little tab on the right side of the client showed words I only understood half of. "Guava Island in the Emerald archipelago." By clicking my mouse on the ground, I found my character could walk around this "Guava Island." To my surprise, as I moved for the first time, a white thing came walking over to me. It didn't look like a human character, and its name confirmed my suspicions. "Sheepish Rocky" followed me as I walked around the island. When I stopped moving around, he stopped as well, sometimes in front or behind me, usually next to my side. As I sat in front of my computer giggling, white text appeared in the chat area. "Sheepish Rocky says, "Bah." It was love at first Bah.

SheepishJaina
10-07-2006, 03:25 AM
Also for the Writer's block. I had someone special in mind when writing this one. Enjoy..

Loving Embrace

The sexual innuendos bounced back and forth between the two of them like a ping pong ball as they ate a leisurely lunch. Both were mostly oblivious to the third person sitting with them. Shannon flashed a warm smile over at him as she glanced at her other friend sitting to the right. Cath was pushing wilted lettuce leaves around on her plate, and raised her eyebrow when she saw Shannon glance over. He caught their looks at each other and cleared his throat, “Ladies, it’s been a delight, but I’m afraid I have to get back to work, things to see and people to do and all that jazz.”

Geoff pulled some money out of his wallet as he stood and dropped it on the table in front of his plate. He paused to kiss Shannon’s cheek, his cologne wafting over her, making her heart pound as he whispered in her ear before heading for the door, “I’ll call you later babe.” Shannon blushed as she watched him leaving, her eyes appraising and memorizing every inch of his figure. Cath dropped her fork onto the salad plate and flagged down the waiter for the bill. While waiting for the waiter to return, she coughed politely to get Shannon’s attention

“Hmm?” Shannon murmured and turned her attention back to Cath. “Shannon snap out of it! He likes you. You like him. This is the third time in two days you’ve drug me out to meet him now. He’s sexy, sweet, funny, and more importantly he doesn’t give off any creepy vibes. The staring and innuendos is frankly is starting to weird me out. Go for it already!”

Shannon accepted the bill from the waiter and waited till he was out of earshot before replying, “He is. You know me though hon, I’ve been burned before. You’re right though. It’s time to move onto the next stage, despite the butterflies threatening to take over my stomach.” She silently added to herself, “If only I could tell you about the other parts of my life, the submissive part of me that you wouldn’t understand if I tried to talk about. If you only knew the truth.”

Shannon reviewed the check and picked up Geoff’s money from the table. She chuckled to herself as she pulled out her wallet. Cath started to reach for her wallet when Shannon stopped her, “No, I’ve got this, actually, so does Geoff. He’s left enough to more than cover the whole bill and tip.” Cath shot Shannon a knowing look, “But of course, miss independent over here, you’re still paying for us and will find someway to give him back the rest of his money.” “You know it!” Shannon shot back, sticking out her tongue.

Shannon giggled as the two friends stood. They exited the restaurant and after Cath hailed down a taxi, Shannon hugged her. “Thanks again hon, it means a lot to me that you’ve come along.” Cath hugged Shannon back and hopped in her cab. As the cab started to pull away, Cath poked her head out of the window, shouting, “I expect details, all of them!” Shannon waved and took her time walking home, humming to herself.

She spent the afternoon cleaning up her house, her head in a fog, day dreaming about him. She was so lost in thought that when the phone rang she only became aware that it had rung from the answering machine clicking on. “Hello Babe, it seems that I’ve missed you, perhaps tomorrow we could..” Shannon quickly dove for the phone and switched it on, “Hello? You still there?” His chuckle made her sigh loudly with relief. “Sorry, I hadn’t heard the phone ring.” She could envision the grin on his face as he replied innocently, “Something have you all hot and bothered?”

Shannon squirmed slightly, and as she breathed in, she realized that she could smell her own arousal, just from talking to him, “Not as hot and bothered as I intend to make you kiddo. Would you like to come over to my place tonight instead of going out?” Her heart pounded away in her ears as everything seemed to freeze in place, her world completely focused on the voice she desperately wanted to hear. “Babe, I don’t know if..” Shannon cut him off, “Just come over and see my house. We can watch a movie and talk. I promise I wont answer the door wearing a corset and shackles unless it’s what you want..”

This time he cut her off, “You naughty girl. You know I want you, it’s just not time yet. We agreed weeks ago that we wouldn’t just jump into bed. Talking and a movie sounds great.” Shannon gave him the address and when they’d hung up, she skipped upstairs to get changed. As she dug through her clothes she chided herself from wanting to put on the corset anyway. Eventually, she settled on a comfortable skirt and tank top. She was rubbing her favorite lotion on, its sweet candy-like scent causing her to giggle like the teen she felt like when the doorbell rang.

She took her time walking downstairs to answer the door, wanting him to wait anxiously for her, but also trying to calm the fluttering of her heart. She finally answered the door and blushed. Geoff stood there, clutching a single white rose in his hand, looking very much like a nervous prom date afraid to enter. Shannon giggled and hugged him when he finally stepped forward to enter. He handed her the rose and smiled shyly as she closed the door.

She held the rose in her hand and grabbed his hand as she led him around her house. Geoff had seen pictures of it before, but never up close. Shannon burst out laughing when his attention was caught by the collection of stuffed animals next to her bed, “Oops! Did I forget to mention those when I gave you the virtual tour?” He smiled and seemed to relax, “No I was just counting to see if you had as many sheep as you claimed!”

Together they headed back downstairs still chuckling. Shannon showed him where her DVD collection was and went into the kitchen to get a vase for the rose. She placed the rose into a vase and had leaned down to inhale its scent when she heard him call for her, “Got the perfect movie babe!” He held up her copy of “Ghost” when she came into the room and she grinned back at him, “My favorite.” She started the movie and sat next to him on the couch. They chatted idly while they watched the movie, until the scene with the pottery wheel and “Unchained Melody” came on.

Shannon sniffled to herself and tried to hide the tears that were slowly making their way down her face. Geoff looked over her and opened his mouth to speak but stopped. Instead he patted his lap. She smiled through her tears and moved so that she was sitting sideways on his lap. She leaned her head against his shoulder and focused on his scent, listening to his heartbeat, the gentle rhythm of his chest rising and falling. As “Unchained Melody” filled the room, she felt her heart tighten with desire. She yearned for his friendship, his dominance, and mostly, for his love. Shannon smiled through her tears as Geoff slipped his arms around her waist, holding her tightly as he tenderly kissed her cheek. She sighed softly, knowing that there was no where else she wanted to be at that moment. She was safe and comfortable in his loving embrace.

cariad
10-07-2006, 03:57 AM
Sheepish those are both two wonderful stories. I read them when you posted them in writers' block, and have just enjoyed reading them all over again. So pleased you have gone public with them!

Looking over to Rabbit, hoping he has spotted this thread, sure that it if it really takes off he will give it its own forum.

cariad

Qmoq
10-07-2006, 04:07 AM
Lovely stories, well told, sheepish - hugs! Keep them coming.

Q xx

ElectricBadger
10-07-2006, 04:19 AM
Very nice, sheepish, thank you for sharing. I just posted a couple of mine elsewhere (dragon story in the poetry forum, and my fledgling novel in critics) or I'd add them here. A forum just for non-erotic fiction would rock socks.

SheepishJaina
10-07-2006, 04:33 AM
thanks guys.. your turns to post something!!

mina
10-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Wonderful stories! Very cute :) Any more?

SheepishJaina
10-12-2006, 03:22 AM
Not yet.. ;)

I'm sure I'm not the only one with em though *poke poke pokes*

moptop
10-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Well I must say when I found this forum, I never thought it would turn (quite so quickly) into such a happy literary arena for me - I'm considering, though, whether it is right for me to echo EB by putting more non-erotic fiction up here or whether it should have its own space, or be disallowed altogether ('get your own place' style). Perhaps I should put it up for a vote just as the poetry sections were. I'll see.

Anyway: I rediscovered this today. I can barely, barely remember writing it. But I have decided to put it up for feedback because, being what/who I am, it does actually have lots of lovely over/undertones and possibilities, and as it stands it could go just anywhere... it really doesn't have a plot attached to it yet (broad brush would be an over-statement). Just an idea. Hope you're familiar with the female triad. Sorry I havn't quite worked out how to do the paragraph spacing properly in this editor.

Are you intrigued?

Thanks!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chrysalis

The latch rattled momentarily and then the door slammed open, denting the wall and letting in a hackle-raising howl of wind. Leering faces and pointed noses seemed to peep out from the whirl of leaves and water by which this master of gales manifested itself. A sodden Anne-Marie-Flax flew through the gap, petticoats all a-fluster, and yelled,

“Give me a hand, then!” as she pulled frantically at the door to try to force it closed.

Her sister and her mother made no attempt to help her, but pulled their shawls around their shoulders and leant closer in to the fire. Anne-Marie-Flax grappled the door shut with much grunting and whimpering, finally leaning her ample rear full against it to cut out the last few, furious fingers of wind that still tried to pry their way in.

“It’s the world gone mad out there!” she panted, wringing the rain out of her wrap as she rested up against the damaged planks. “Great trees gone, houses flown, and all the livestock wherever you care to imagine, I don’t know how we’ll ever get the fowl back, really I don’t.“

“They’ll come when they’re called.” Chrysalis said calmly over her shoulder. “They always do.”

Anne-Marie-Flax wailed, “But they’ll all be drowned or blown into the next county, Chrys, I swear! And, oh! The poor folk with their houses gone –“

“Badly built. Ours is safe. So.” Chrysalis leant forward and poked the fire with an air of finality, scowling her disapproval of the outside world into it. Anne-Marie-Flax opened her plump mouth to continue, but was now interrupted by a screech from her mother.

“It’s a judgement! It’s the end of time and of all things, they’ve brought the judgement down upon us and the waters will rise to cover the ends of the earth! Ooooooh, wail for the pity of it, cry for the shame, weep for –“

Chrysalis brought the poker crashing down on the arm of the old woman’s chair, just missing her crabbed fingers. She treated her to a formidable glare.

“Shut up, Mother. You are a stupid old crone and Anne-Marie-Flax is a feeble ball of blubber. It is not a judgement, no-one has done anything and the world is not about to end. It’s just a bit of bad weather.” She turned her splendid head towards her sister, whose face was crumpling. “And don’t you start blubbing. Get out of those wet things and we’ll eat. I’ve cooked.”

Having subdued her family, Chrysalis leant back in her chair with a regal air, and stared into the flames with a Mona Lisa smile twitching around her lips. The cat jumped onto her lap and she stroked it thoughtfully, wiggling her toes through the holes in her grey stockings. Her mother muttered and grumbled to herself, twitching her long grey eyebrows at her elder daughter, but too cowed to speak out. Anne-Marie-Flax kicked her boots off in a temper and thumped into the bedroom to change.

She thumped back a few minutes later and laid the table with a great deal of clattering and banging. She pulled back her chair viciously so that it screeched against the tiled floor, and then sat down hard, hitting the table with her knees so that the cups fell over. Chrysalis entirely ignored her until she was sat quietly, then graciously gathered the cat onto the floor and took the pot from above the fire.

“What is it?” Anne-Marie-Flax could never stay angry in the face of food.
“Stew.”
“Oh. I thought we might have something else today.”
“Why?”
“Well – that’s all we’ve eaten for a month. Just stew.”
“That’s all there is. If you don’t like it, you cook.” Chrysalis ladled out three dish-fulls and, disappointed though she was, Anne-Marie-Flax finished hers in no time, and helped herself twice more before the others had finished their first serving.
“It’s just as well,” Chrysalis observed dryly, “that we don’t keep pigs. We’d have no fodder to give them.”
Her sister was too content now to be upset. She was a jolly, good-natured creature, strong and round. She worked hard, doing all the heavy work that was needed around without a man’s help. But she felt that she deserved to eat, and that cooking was not too great a burden for Chrysalis to bear. She pushed herself back from the table and leant her hands on her belly.

“If we kept pigs, we’d have something to eat other than stew, if you knew how to cook anything else.”

Chrysalis simply ignored her, since this was probably an argument that she could not win honourably. She was quite content with life as it was, and had no intention of goading her sister to rebellion. She decided to change the subject.

“This weather, now. We could do well out of it.”

Her mother, always keen to make a profit, pointed her little black eyes at her proud girl, blinking rapidly. Anne-Marie-Flax prompted,

“What do you mean?”

Chrysalis liked an audience, so she took her time gathering their attention. She straightened her back and languorously drew her hands through her long, thick, wavy black hair. The light seemed to concentrate itself around her, casting the rest of the room into shadows. She stretched and yawned and smiled. The others, familiar with her ways, waited.

“We-e-e-e-ell,” she purred, writhing slightly, her tongue flickering against her lips. “The poor folk are frightened, aren’t they? Oh, there are plenty of them that think like my mother does. A judgement, and other such foolery. And if they don’t think it yet, it’d be easy enough to persuade them, wouldn’t it? And then… they’d want to be saved, wouldn’t they?”

Her mother hawked at her impatiently. Chrysalis flared her nose and tossed her head at her, for spoiling the atmosphere that she had been weaving.

“Between us, we can control the feeble creatures entirely, and get anything we want from them. Firstly, the old crone will go out and preach dread to them, to get them into a proper terror of the dire things to come. Then, when they’re all terrified enough, the piglet can tell them all that she knows who can save them. And when the whole country is panicked to its full, they’ll beg her to take them to the saviour, which is me. And I shall save them!”

She slapped the table and sat back triumphant, looking from one to the other for approval. Her mother and sister were not too forth coming with it, though. Her mother, firstly, pointed out that she had no desire to go out and preach in this weather. Her sister, annoyingly practical, pointed out that everyone knew them and wouldn’t believe Chrysalis could help them anyway.

“Hah!” snapped Chrysalis. “That’s all you know! Everyone knows you, you dumpling, and they talk to you well enough. But they don’t know me. They see and watch me from afar. They leer at me, and they whisper about me, but they don’t talk to me. The women think that I use potions to bewitch their men - as if I needed potions. The fools. And our mother – look at her! Have you ever met a better witch? Of course you havn’t, she is perfect, from her crooked nose to her pointed shoes, from her shaggy eyebrows to her gnarled pointing fingers! She cackles. The children run away from her. And you are our perfect fool, child, our innocent. We are the perfect three. We can do anything.”

ElectricBadger
10-21-2006, 04:24 PM
Woot, more good fiction! I don't have the time to give this the review it deserves right now, but I'll make a post within a day or two.

As for the forum, there's absolutely no rule (nor reason, I think) not to include normal writing here...I do personally see a need for some restructuring of forums but in the meanwhile, this is a happy home to any work that people would like to share with others.

moptop
10-21-2006, 04:43 PM
Thanks, EB. Appreciate your attention. Look forward to your feedback.

moptop
10-21-2006, 05:02 PM
Lovely stories! the second one brought a little tear to my eye - very close to a recent moment/time of meeting & learning eachother that I've been through recently (with the romantic films, without the sheep...) and very well told, thank you.

Also agree, a forum for non-erotic prose/stories would be great - like EB I've just posted the start of something in Critics.

ElectricBadger
10-21-2006, 05:15 PM
Also agree, a forum for non-erotic prose/stories would be great - like EB I've just posted the start of something in Critics.

I'm super tentatively sending out feelers on this issue, I'm the nub mod though so I feel like the busboy suggesting how to run the restaurant *smiles* But it's being discussed.

Widget
10-21-2006, 05:34 PM
Hey there moptop and thanks for sharing. You are welcome to post what you like regarding types of fiction. As for its own forum we may need to do a poll if I see enough support, but how about in the meantime I put this as a sticky on top and see how many other members would want to also post. :)

Widget
10-21-2006, 05:38 PM
It seems that there is some interest in non erotic stories. I am going to stick this thread here for now so that anyone who is interested can post a new story here. If there is enough interest perhaps we can make its own thread but in the mean time this is the home for any non erotic stories the members wish to post. :)

ElectricBadger
10-21-2006, 05:51 PM
Okie dokie, waiting on a call but can write until then...: (and this is my addiction, so if I comment too much just ignore me. Also, this is my take, you're the author, you do what you want and no worries from me)

First of all, this was an amazing work and was a real pleasure to read. I can't wait to hear more of it!!!

First P has a couple extraneous words - "and then" is pretty much never necessary, just erase one for a smoother transition (and then implies a distinct break or pause). "itself" can also go; actually while I LOVE the image of the second line, it seems very awkward and might be better broken into two or more line: something like "Outside, the master of gales roared. Churlish imps threw up whirls of leaves and water that danced in the wind, seeming to outline leering faces and pointed noses."

The initial meeting was great, and did a lot to characterize via actions: it gives a strong sense of the worrisome, energetic Anne and the composed, aloof Chrysalis without dwelling on adjectives.

But beginning with the slamming of the poker, the main character seemed to shift from Anne to Chrysalis. It might help to have the intro demonstrated from C's point of view if she's to be the protagonist: "She watched her sister with the door, delining to help."

"she was sat quietly" -- teehee!

-More later-

moptop
10-21-2006, 06:15 PM
EB, thanks for your comments, and I do appreciate them. Of course, I reserve the right not to agree with all of them! But there are certainly some very good points taken in there. Glad you got a tee-hee out of it - I think there is quite a lot of room in this triad for that.

Thanks also to you & to Widget for bringing the discussion about non-erotic fiction postings up (although I'm a trifle shy at being up there as the first on the sticky!).

SheepishJaina
10-21-2006, 06:26 PM
*bounces and looks over EB's shoulder*

Moptop- The second story was written based on partial fantasy about meeting someone special, and partially from what i am like with a person i care about. (In the past i've been called a cuddlefiend)

moptop
10-21-2006, 06:33 PM
Aaah, sheepish - cuddles is good. And hugs. And snuggles. And nuzzles.

I don't think there a problem putting this link in here - public site - little sheep game for you! (it's only tranquilisers, don't worry!)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/sheep/reaction_version5.swf

ElectricBadger
10-21-2006, 11:06 PM
I am a bobbing bobcat, btw.

I'm pretty sure I'd be a cheetah if it were with a rifle. And eating better, too!

ElectricBadger
10-21-2006, 11:18 PM
Back -- and actually not too much to say on the last bit, I absolutely loved the line:
The light seemed to concentrate itself around her, casting the rest of the room into shadows.Combined with the earlier mention of fairy faces it gives the reader a little doubt as to whether there really is magic at work -- which could be fun to play with as a story element, or just to let be as it is.

I like the plan, too. Very scheming and grandiose! I think it's important to give some more information about their history -- how they ended up as three outcast women here -- but I don't think that's needed (or even good) in the intro, just an element to include later.

Again, really really nice...half conspiracy, half fairy tale...I likes it!

SheepishJaina
10-22-2006, 01:31 AM
apparently i suck terrible and cant hit a single one.. and i trieded too!

ElectricBadger
10-22-2006, 01:38 AM
You're drunk and clicking on the sheep, not the button, aren't you?

moptop
10-22-2006, 02:45 AM
I'm absolutely useless - missed all of them - Sluggish Snail! maybe if I tried now - it was two in the morning-ish after a couple glasses wine... (just a couple, honest)

moptop
10-22-2006, 02:46 AM
Ooh - I just saw EBs last one - yup! I was definitely clicking on sheep, too.

moptop
10-22-2006, 05:34 AM
I'm a bobbing bob cat now too. Phew.

moptop
10-23-2006, 08:55 AM
Back -- and actually not too much to say on the last bit, I absolutely loved the line: Combined with the earlier mention of fairy faces it gives the reader a little doubt as to whether there really is magic at work -- which could be fun to play with as a story element, or just to let be as it is.

I like the plan, too. Very scheming and grandiose! I think it's important to give some more information about their history -- how they ended up as three outcast women here -- but I don't think that's needed (or even good) in the intro, just an element to include later.

Again, really really nice...half conspiracy, half fairy tale...I likes it!

I've only just seen this, Badger, sorry, or I would have responded sooner. Thanks, this is encouraging and very useful. I shall have to think about their history, yes - I havn't made it up yet! but I have a vague plan. I hope to play a little more with the magic, too - not quite sure how far, perhaps I'll take your pointer and just leave always that little bit in doubt... I like that!

Sadly little interest in the sticky, though... and I did think the three ladies would also whet some other interests! Chrysalis is going to be a formidable creature (one day).

SheepishJaina
10-23-2006, 03:13 PM
uhm

yeahhhhh i was trying to click on the sheep...... *inches away whispering,* I wont be drunk again tonight...

SheepishJaina
12-15-2006, 01:32 AM
The Autobiography of Sheepish Rocky
By Sheepish Rocky
Translated by Shannon Cole (Jainasolo/sheepishone)

I cannot say how I came to be trapped alone on that island. My memories before that day are muddled and hazy. I don’t think that I was on the island alone for very long before “they” came, but I remember feeling lonely.

“They” showed up in droves. These were creatures that walked on two hooves, only their hooves were softer, longer. I later learned that they were called feet, and they were humans, but called themselves pirates. They were missing their wool, and covered this deficiency by wearing, what I thought at the time, large and brightly colored animal skins, which were unlike anything I had ever seen before. Of course, through time I learned that these “skins” were called clothes, and that these humans would arrive at the island wearing tattered clothes, and leave dressed elaborately as they acquired wealth.

Their ways confused me, but none the less, I was lonely and decided to be friendly towards them. I would walk over to them and shyly stand behind them whilst they spoke to one another. They often accused me of “sniffing” their butts. I assure you, I was doing no such thing. I have no interest in sniffing anyone’s butts, let alone theirs.

For the most part, they ignored me. I kept hearing them say “Sheepish Rocky” or “Rocky” and being the intelligent sheep that I am, quickly figured out that they had named me Rocky. It was as good a name as any, for I had figured out much earlier that they did not understand my own language. They merely thought it was “cute” when I tried speaking to them.

Months passed by. Occasionally one of the pirates, as I now thought of them, would pay me some notice. During these months as I wandered the island, I noticed that it had begun to change. Structures were erected over the finest fields. The soft grass was replaced by hard stones and my favorite trees to sleep under vanished. The pirates were slowly shaping the land, my land, to fit their own needs. They did not care about me or my island, and I grew lonely and depressed.

I found that the wooden boards of the docks were easier on my hooves and started spending most of my time there. I would watch and listen to the pirates as they came and went. I wondered how they were able to get off of the island when I could not. It was many months before I learned that these pirates had vessels which could sail the seas.

Then one day she washed up on the docks. Her clothes were torn and tattered and she stumbled around aimlessly for a while. I went over to say hello, and to my surprise, she spoke to me! She didn’t understand me when I spoke, though I understood her. She introduced herself as Jaina Solo.

She was different from the other pirates wandering around. She paid attention to me and often had delicious treats hidden away in the folds of her clothes. She quickly fit in with the other pirates on the island, but would stop by daily to see me, and quickly learned that I love having behind my ears scratched.

I spent many a morning at her side on the docks as she chatted with the other pirates. Some days she would lay by the edge of the docks and doze in the warm sun. She never minded when I would nuzzle against her and doze with her. Jaina quickly became my first real friend on the island. She would proudly tell the other pirates that I was hers and if any of them ever so much as harmed me that they would taste the sting of her sword. Many times she was laughed at, and some pirate would insult me. Every time she would pull out a sword and quickly defeat those who dared speak badly of her or me.

The months stretched into years. Jaina slowly, but eventually learned how to speak my language. I was constantly blown away by her kindness and willingness to be my friend. She started to tell me tales of the other sheep she had encountered on her adventures. I loved Jaina, and still do, but I longed to meet some of these other sheep that she spoke of. There were some things that I longed to do, which only a female sheep would satisfy, if you catch my drift.

Jaina spoke of one sheep in particular, a young sheep by the name of Sheepish Adrian. She spoke highly of this sheep, saying that if she could find a way to introduce the two of us, she would in a heart beat.

I remember the afternoon clearly. I had just bitten some foul mouthed young pirate in the butt when Jaina came running over to me. She was overly excited and had to repeat herself several times before I was able to understand her. She’d found a way to introduce me to Adrian ! My heart soared as though never before and I pranced around the docks, running over to everyone there, shouting out my joy.

Jaina slipped something around my neck when I finally calmed down. She explained that it was a collar, which would identify herself as my owner. I didn’t understand, but complied when she told me that it was the only way she would be able to get me aboard a ship to take me to meet Adrian .

She had me follow her to a small ship docked near one of the quiet alcoves of the island. Jaina proudly showed me the name of the ship, explaining that she had named the ship in my honor. We boarded the Sheepish Rockfish and Jaina set sail. I could not tell you how long the voyage took. I learned a new term that day, seasick. I spent the entire time curled up at Jaina’s feet feeling as though my stomach were about to turn itself inside out.

The afternoon had just turned to dusk when the ship stopped moving. Jaina gently woke me up and explained that we were now ported at her home island of Jorvik . I was able to Bah weakly once before passing out.

I awoke to find myself resting on a most comfortable grassy area. Jaina told me later that she had carried me up to her house and left me there, the area being the garden of her home. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I saw her for the first time.

She was asleep, but I could see her perfectly in the moonlight. Her wool was the most beautiful fawn colored, her nose the palest of grays. At first I looked around in a panic for Jaina, and when I could not find her, I stood there watching the beautiful Adrian sleep. I was unsure of what to do next. Here I was, a few feet away from another sheep, a female sheep, a very lovely female sheep, and I had no idea what to do.

When Jaina first heard about what I did next, she burst out laughing and muttered something about “men.” I had gone over to Adrian and did the first thing that came to my mind. I bent down and nipped at her neck. Adrian woke up with a loud Bah and began to curse at me in Sheepish. Her angry words were lost on me however. I was too busy staring into her lovely hazel eyes and didn’t say a single thing in reply.

Adrian realized pretty quickly that I was not paying attention and blushed. Have you ever seen a lady sheep blush? It’s the most attractive thing I have ever seen. She shyly looked away from me and asked my name. I responded to her with my name in Sheepish, and then told her that she could simply call me “Rocky.” We stayed up the rest of the night talking, learning each other’s stories.

The next day, I managed to nose my way into the main house, where I found Jaina changing her clothes. She’d jumped in surprised, but relaxed when she saw it was me. Let me tell you though, humans sure do look funny naked! I asked advice on courting Adrian . She told me to just be my wonderful sheepish self and that fate would take over from there.

As I found my way back out to the garden I thought about all of the male humans I had seen Jaina talking to. Many of them were macho type men who were very commanding and serious. I decided that I should be like them, and so, when I entered the garden and saw Adrian , I shouted out, “Yo Adrian!”

If a blushing lady sheep is the most attractive thing, a blushing male sheep must be the equivalent of a clown or a court jester. Adrian burst out into such a laughing fit that she was crying. Macho clearly wasn’t my style. As Adrian lay on the grass laughing, I ran over and started nosing her sides, tickling her. She laughed harder and when I stopped, looked at me with a fire burning in her eyes.

She whispered softly and asked me not to stop. No, she didn’t ask, she begged. I’m not sure if it was lust or love, or just male instinct, but I gave into her wishes. I won’t bore you with all of the details; Adrian would probably kill me if I did anyway, but it was the most wonderful moment of my life.

When all was done, I curled up next to Adrian and beamed seeing the satisfied look on her serene face.

Jaina of course knew exactly what had happened without me saying a word. She commented on me swaggering around the house like a prized stud. If she weren’t such a close friend, I might have been tempted to bite her.

That was several months ago. Adrian and I live with Jaina, and several other sheep that she has found and given a home to. I still enjoy going out sailing and exploring with Jaina, especially now that I don’t get seasick, but returning home to Adrian is the highlight of my day.

I learned a few days ago that Adrian is expecting our first lamb. Jaina will probably kill me, or at the very least shear off all my wool when she translates this last portion. If our lamb is a male, he’ll be named after the other love of my life. Sheepish Qmoq has a lovely ring to it, don’t you think?

SheepishJaina
01-05-2007, 10:08 AM
Can we get this thread moved to nonerotic stories please? :)

cariad
01-05-2007, 10:46 AM
Your wish is my command.

cariad