PDA

View Full Version : It's time I did this

moptop
10-22-2006, 02:43 AM
Since I am inundating the world with ditties, poems, words, stories, thoughts, words words words... obviously I like to write. And the opportunity to feedback, guidance, help, is too tempting to resist! What a wonderful place this is, yes, I'm still in a state of rapturous wonder at you all...

Just not sure if this is meant to be targetting erotic writing only - never done any. Hell, there's always a first time!

cariad
10-22-2006, 02:59 AM
Long may your rapturous wonder last - we go to great pains to hide our terrible intent of getting you completely hooked on this place!

Your literary skills are obvious in each of your posts I have read - I am sure you love Writers' Block.

*running off to wake up Rabbit so he can unlock the door for you.*

cariad

Rabbit1
10-22-2006, 03:07 AM
Since I am inundating the world with ditties, poems, words, stories, thoughts, words words words... obviously I like to write. And the opportunity to feedback, guidance, help, is too tempting to resist! What a wonderful place this is, yes, I'm still in a state of rapturous wonder at you all...

Just not sure if this is meant to be targetting erotic writing only - never done any. Hell, there's always a first time!

No it all applies to writing in general ---what ever you write ---I myself write non erotic novels ---but I started writing erotic short stories

if you like to write ---this will help ---welcome to level one

moptop
10-22-2006, 03:20 AM
Thank you! what prompt and pleasant service... No, really, I mean it! And cariad, thanks for the compliment.

I'm straight in there!

Talia
10-22-2006, 07:12 AM
Welcome, moptop...sheepish will get you your first assignment shortly.

moptop
10-22-2006, 07:31 AM
And the opportunity to feedback, guidance, help, is too tempting to resist!

By the way - I meant 'the opportunity to GET' feedback etc. Tut tut what a careless introduction.